uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2017, 10:09 PM

Default Marks house part 2

We drove over to Mark's. It was Mark, Jerry, Uncle Bob, Doug and of course dawn and me. Mark offers everyone drinks, gets out his poker chips and cards and we sit around the dining room table. Dawn doesn't play cards. Mark says that he has snack food in the freezer and chips in the cabinet. Dawn said that she worked all day, she wasn't going to work now for free.

Mark said,"$50.00 buy in and $20.00 each for Dawn." Doug tried to beg off saying that it was a more expensive game than he was used to. "You know what Dawn is wearing or not wearing. How often are you getting a chance like this." Doug reached into his pocket and came up with the buy in and tip. Dawn takes money from everyone but me and we start to play. We played five hands and nothing much happened. Dawn found wings and bagel bites in the freezer and heated them up. We were ready for another round of drinks. Dawn made them and passed them out.

"What would it cost for your skirt?" asked Mark. Here we go I thought.

"Mark, who said she was going to take off any clothes. Nobody asked me if I was okay with that. I am her boyfriend." I reminded him.

"Well she got naked when we played on the boat" Mark stated. Jerry and Doug knew nothing about that so I told the story of how Dawn blew Mark and fucked Jay and took Uncle Bob in her ass. Dawn stood next to me as I related her adventure and the memory started to excite her. We all knew that she was only wearing her skirt and blouse after removing her undergarments at the bar.

"I might take off my skirt for the right price if it is okay with Gene." The guys all looked to me. These 4 men were all 40 to 50 years old and pretty successful in life. Uncle Bob, Jerry and Doug were all married as well. Jerry and Doug were faithful to their wives, Uncle Bob was not. They had not seen a teen ager naked since their high school years. I was 15 to 20 years younger and was still looking for my way in life. I was always trying to prove that I belonged. There was a part of me that felt by giving Dawn to these men I was proving my worth.

I was somewhat surprised by Dawn's offer. She was normally drunk or high when we played. This time she was basically sober.

"Okay, if you guys want her skirt, I think $10.00 each would cover it." Everyone paid and I turned Dawn so she faced away from the table. The zipper was at the back of the skirt. I unzipped her and pushed the skirt to the floor. She was naked except for her white blouse. Her blouse was styled like a man's shirt and the tail covered her naked ass. The top three buttons of the shirt were undone so it was open just below her breasts. We went back to playing cards and Dawn brought us all another round. She would stand next to me when she wasn't getting food or drink and I was playing with her ass under the shirt. She loved having her asshole rubbed and pushed against, not penetrating but almost.

Mark again starts it. "We bought her skirt but didn't realize how long her shirt was. This really isn't fair."

"Well she has three buttons still closed. I think $5.00 for each button would be fair" Mark gave me $15.00 and I opened her blouse. Dawn had already earned $135.00 and we hadn't removed her shirt.

Jerry offered another $20.00 if I removed her shirt so of course I did. Dawn was now naked in front of these 4 older men. Mark and Uncle Bob had seen her naked before and they all had fingered her. Jerry and Doug had never seen her naked though until now. They had this 19 year old nude in front of them. As I said previously, Dawn was a double for a young Ginger Lynn, slim with perky "B" cup tits and a small ass. Ginger was almost Dawn's hero. She wanted to do everything that Ginger did in the movies. We kept her pussy smooth as I shaved her every other day.

Dawn whispered to me asking if I thought she could earn more money. I asked her if she wanted to suck and fuck for money. "Do you want to be a wh*r* tonight?"

"God I really do. Would you let me do that?"

"I'll go along with it but I don't want any cock in your pussy. You can blow them, but if they want to fuck you, you need to take it up your ass." We are going to charge $20.00 for a blow job and $50.00 to fuck your ass."

"What if they want both?"

"Then I'll take $60.00. We will set it up in Mark's bedroom. They will pay me walking in and I will stay in the room with you."

"Okay. Tell them and let's get started."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 03:14 AM

Default Marks house part 3

I told the guys what they could do with Dawn and they cut the cards to see the order. It ended up as Jerry, Uncle Bob, Doug and finally Mark. I couldn't believe that I just agreed to Dawn becoming a prostitute for these men. The only consulation was that it was her idea not mine. I found it erotic that I was going to be her pimp.

Jerry came into the room and I asked him what he wanted. "I've been married for twenty years. In all that time I've never had anal sex. My wife says that it's nasty and that I'm a pervert to want that. She says that only homosexuals do that. So I want to fuck your girlfriend in the ass." He starts to get undressed.

Dawn is on the bed. Hearing Jerry talk she started masturbating she used her finger to move her juices to her ass and starts fingering her ass. "C'mon Jerry, get over here. You paid to fuck my ass. Put your cock in here. I'm just a wh*re tonight." She rolled onto all fours. Jerry got on the bed behind her. He had an average cock and with the size of his beer belly, I wasn't sure he could get close enough to fuck Dawn's ass. But he had no problem. He reached between Dawn's legs and rubbed the head of his cock along her slit. He got his cock good and wet and pressed it against her ass. It slid in until the head of his cock was inside her ass.

"Oh this feels great. I can't believe how tight this is." He started fucking and in three strokes he is buried in Dawn's ass. He starts pounding this teenager's ass for all he is worth. "I'm gonna come. Where should I come. Can I come inside."

"You paid for it. If you want to come in the sl*t's ass go right ahead," I said. Jerry shoved his cock in as deep as he could and came. He pulled his cock from Dawn's ass cleaned up, got dressed and went home to his wife.

Dawn wiped her ass and said ," I didn't come."

"wh*r*s don't always come. It's about getting your customer off and getting the next one in. It's about the money. Your uncle is next."

Uncle Bob comes in and pays for a blow job. He doesn't even take off his pants just unzips and pulls out his cock. Dawn has had this cock before and swallows it down her throat. She starts deep thrifting him.

"I don't understand why I have to pay this time. She has blown me before for free."

"Everyone pays today Uncle Bob." He thrusts his cock into his niece's mouth one final time and comes. Dawn finished him off, swallowed and cleaned off his cock. Uncle Bob pulled his cock away from his niece and stuffed it back in his pants and left.

Doug was next. He was basically a stranger. We just met him that day. He also just wants a blow job. He unzips and pulls out a cock that is one of the smallest Dawn has ever seen. It's only about 4" and thin. Dawn pulls him close and he starts to come before he even gets in her mouth. Dawn closed her mouth over his spurting cock and swallows his semen. I thought he was going to ask for a refund. Instead he mumbled a few words and left.

Dawn was getting very horny. "This isn't fair. I've done three men and I haven't come at all."

Mark enters the bedroom. He used to date Dawn's mother and previously had gotten a blow job from her. He gave me $60.00 and got undressed. He laid down on the bed and Dawn took his cock in her mouth. She was I'm her hands and knees and while fellating Mark she had a couple of fingers in her c*nt.

"You're a much better cocksucker than your mom. She never really enjoyed giving head"

"Who do you think fucks better, me or Mom."

"I'll never be able to tell. Gene won't let me fuck you. We'll never know who is better. But your mom was a great fuck."

With that Dawn took her mouth away. She straddled Mark and grabbed his cock. It was still slick from her saliva. She held it straight up and sat down taking it inside her. I thought how easy that went in her ass. Sitting to the side I couldn't see the hole that he was in.

"Fuck me Mark. Fuck that teenaged pussy. Who's pussy is better? Who's pussy is tighter? Would you rather fuck my pussy or my mom's?" Dawn had taken Mark's cock in her pussy not her ass. He was fucking her pussy after I said not to. "Come on Mark. You paid for it. Come inside your ex-girlfriends daughter." She was slamming down on his cock as hard as she could, bouncing her clit against his pubic bone. "Come inside my pussy. Please come inside me"

"I'm coming inside you. You are a much better fuck than your mom. You are a much better wh*r*. I would pay for this pussy again. You are a great fuck." Saying that mark thrust upwards burying himself inside Dawn. She started to come as well, soaking his crotch and bed. Mark came deep inside Dawn and she collapsed on his stomach. Dawn had just had sex with four different men for money. She earned close to $300.00 dollars with her mouth and pussy.i pulled her up from Mark's body. I handed her her shirt and she put it on. She didn't bother with her skirt.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 03:12 PM

My college ex-girlfriend had a friend named Adam who was the super-open-about-sex kinda' guy. He was a very cool guy most of the times, but he used to cross the line with his female (and male) friends way too often by making very sexual remarks about them.

However, he also had this very "normal" vibe while saying and doing those things. He didn't sound like a perv or like a creep. He sounded... normal; like he was talking about anything but sex.

One day, my girlfriend wore some quite sexy black leggings (you could even see her undies). I was the first guy to see her in the morning so I didn't waste my time and grabbed that ass. We went separate ways to take our respective classes. A couple hours later, I went to her classroom to pick her up. The professor was gone, but she was with Adam and a couple of other students (minding their own businesses). I waited outside, as I didn't want to be THAT boyfriend who ruins good talks with friends when he arrives.

But then, out of nowhere, she turns around and let him see her ass for some good 10 seconds and then he quickly spanks her. Right in front of me! They both laughed and continued talking for like one more minute; until I came in like if nothing had happened. We both said bye to Adam and went our way.

I wasn't as open with "sharing" as I'm now, so immediately after we left, we had a huge fight and I got quite jealous every time she was around him. We broke up like a month later (not because of this, but many other things). Now that turns me on and I have even pictured having wild sex; but at that time, well; I didn't take it that well.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
My college ex-girlfriend had a friend named Adam who was the super-open-about-sex kinda' guy. He was a very cool guy most of the times, but he used to cross the line with his female (and male) friends way too often by making very sexual remarks about them.

However, he also had this very "normal" vibe while saying and doing those things. He didn't sound like a perv or like a creep. He sounded... normal; like he was talking about anything but sex.

One day, my girlfriend wore some quite sexy black leggings (you could even see her undies). I was the first guy to see her in the morning so I didn't waste my time and grabbed that ass. We went separate ways to take our respective classes. A couple hours later, I went to her classroom to pick her up. The professor was gone, but she was with Adam and a couple of other students (minding their own businesses). I waited outside, as I didn't want to be THAT boyfriend who ruins good talks with friends when he arrives.

But then, out of nowhere, she turns around and let him see her ass for some good 10 seconds and then he quickly spanks her. Right in front of me! They both laughed and continued talking for like one more minute; until I came in like if nothing had happened. We both said bye to Adam and went our way.

I wasn't as open with "sharing" as I'm now, so immediately after we left, we had a huge fight and I got quite jealous every time she was around him. We broke up like a month later (not because of this, but many other things). Now that turns me on and I have even pictured having wild sex; but at that time, well; I didn't take it that well.
Is it a fear a man has that another woman will never love him why he chooses to share rather than set boundaries with his woman and dump her if she crosses the line? Especially when the man is clearly right?
The Following User Says Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onestopfuckshop View Post
Is it a fear a man has that another woman will never love him why he chooses to share rather than set boundaries with his woman and dump her if she crosses the line? Especially when the man is clearly right?
I'm not trying to start a discussion here, but I got to say that you are right in one thing: No man or woman should accept something he is not comfortable with. However, not everyone feels uncomfortable with the same things or to the same extent.

When my girlfriend did that, I didn't feel aroused, excited or anything like it (and she knew it); so we had a huge fight about it. After some years, I started to like the idea of "sharing" but until certain extent.

There are guys in this forum whose wives have sex with a lot of guys and they love it. As of right now, it would be impossible for me to do that; but I can't assure you that I won't ever do it in my lifetime. Everyone's lives are different and so are their boundaries and what excites them.

I believe that the main goal of this life is to be happy; it doesn't matter the way you do it (as long as nobody is harmed); so if you are happy by sharing your SO; what's wrong with it?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
I'm not trying to start a discussion here, but I got to say that you are right in one thing: No man or woman should accept something he is not comfortable with. However, not everyone feels uncomfortable with the same things or to the same extent.

When my girlfriend did that, I didn't feel aroused, excited or anything like it (and she knew it); so we had a huge fight about it. After some years, I started to like the idea of "sharing" but until certain extent.

There are guys in this forum whose wives have sex with a lot of guys and they love it. As of right now, it would be impossible for me to do that; but I can't assure you that I won't ever do it in my lifetime. Everyone's lives are different and so are their boundaries and what excites them.

I believe that the main goal of this life is to be happy; it doesn't matter the way you do it (as long as nobody is harmed); so if you are happy by sharing your SO; what's wrong with it?
True I guess everybody's definition of " comfortable" and "happy" is different ...just curious if fear of woman leaving was part of it...

Ok moving on...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2017, 12:02 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

re being enjoyed by a gym person where your wife or gf was enjoyed at a gym by another man, please PM me.
only interested in real experiences involving your humiliation along these lines.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 02:53 AM

Default Bowie concert

We went to a Bowie concert at Giants stadium with another couple. It was his Glass Spider tour. We had partied before the concert and we were all feeling good. Dawn insisted on wearing a skirt with no panties even though we were going to a stadium. Everytime she stood up, people got a free show.

She was standing dancing in front of us and not too steady. I was holding her legs to steady her. Then she danced in front of our friends. She stumbled and he grabbed her to keep her from falling. She fell backwards onto his lap. He reached around to catch her and was suddenly holding bare pussy. These were not friends that we fooled around with sexually. Dawn felt his hand and immediately spread her legs. He went to move his hand and she held it in place telling him it was okay to play. His wife is on the other side, oblivious to what was happening. He looked terrified with a deer in the headlights look. Dawn started to grind on his hand. I pulled her from his lap and put her back in front of me.

The next day at work when he said that Dawn was really wasted I just agreed. Nothing more was ever said
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 10:04 AM

Default Public groping

I loved allowing others to grope Dawn as long as I was there. I was always putting her in situations where she was groped by our Uncle Bob and his friends. One such occasion was when the Giants beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Once again Mark was hosting a party at his house. These parties were always there because he owned his own house and lived alone. He had food catered in, three TV 's set up and about ten to twelve guys expected. He asked if Dawn wanted to waitress again. He was charging everyone $20.00 to cover food and drink. He offered to give half to Dawn, and not charge me plus any tips that she got. Of course we agreed. Dawn was going to wear bra, panties, shorts and my Phil Sims Giants jersey. My jersey was a XXL and she could wear it as a dress.

Super Bowl Sunday and we go to Mark's house to help set up. The V neckline on the jersey actually went below her bra and you could easily slip a hand inside to feel her boob. Mark discovered this as we were setting up and every time Dawn got close he would slide a hand inside to cop a feel. Dawn of course did not object even when he slid his hand inside her bra to play with the nipple.

The party started around 3:00pm. There ended up to be eleven men at the party and one man brought his wife. They were all Mark and Uncle Bob's friends. They were all mid forties to mid fifties and were excited to see the teen aged waitress. Dawn had tied the jersey around her stomach which had the added bonus of pulling the neckline further down almost to her naval. She passed around first drinks to everyone and people conversed. Some of the guests had previously played with Dawn and she became the preferred topic of conversation. A number of them asked me if Dawn was going to disrobe at all. I told them that they needed to check with Pete's wife, Jen. I didn't need her talking to other wives and girlfriends. Jen came to me and said that she heard a rumor from the bar about Dawn being felt up by everyone and she was here to see for herself. She asked if Dawn objected to women groping her. I explained that Dawn was Bi-sexual. Jen said that she thought she might be as well. Her and Pete rented porn tapes and she loved the lesbian scenes. So now we knew everything was cool.

Mark announced that we were auctioning Dawn's clothes every hour. The first was for her bra. The bidding ended quickly at twenty dollars. Her bra had a front closure and Dawn walked over to the winning bidder. We didn't even know him. Dawn directed him to unlatch the bra. He then had to reach up a sleeve and pull the strap off one arm. Then reach up the other sleeve and pull the bra out. Now Dawn's breasts were free. She took the winners hand and put it inside the jersey.

"Go ahead. You can feel it and play with the nipples. After all you had the winning bid." He needed no further encouragement to fondle and squeeze this teen's tits in front of everyone. After a few minutes I suggested that she continue serving.

She handed a drink to Jen and I could see Jen's eyes were focused on Dawn's tits. Her husband reached out and ran his fingertips over Dawn's nipples. They were poking right through the shirt. "Wow are these hard," said Pete. "You've got to feel these," he said to the room. Jen must have thought he meant her because she reached out and grabbed a nipple. She pulled it and Dawn took a step closer.

"Nice nipples. I am going to have to start bidding."

During next hour Dawn is fondled nonstop. Her tits are fondled by all the men at the party. The next item to be auctioned off are her shorts. They go for forty bucks. The winner removes them and rubs Dawn's pussy through her panties. The party continues and the men are fondling Dawn's ass and pussy but only on the outside of her panties. The game is about to start and the auction is for Dawn's panties. The bonus is that she will stay with that person for the first quarter of the game. The bidding starts to climb and gets to fifty. It keeps going up to $60.00 then $70.00 then $80.00. Then Jen offered $100.00. I quickly declared her the winner. Jen was in her early 40's, thin but had rough working hands. Dawn stood in front of her. Jen untied the knot in the jersey and let it fall down covering Dawn to the knees. She knelt in front of Dawn and reached up under the shirt. She gathered her panties and pulled them to the floor. Dawn stepped out of her panties. All she was now wearing were her heels and the oversized jersey. Jen reached back under the jersey and you could see her hands moving to caress Dawn's pussy and ass. She sat in one of the dining chairs we brought into the room and kept dawn by her side. One hand stayed under Dawn's jersey playing with her pusdy and ass. At one point I noticed Dawn flexing her knees and walked over. Jen told me that she had two fingers up Dawn's pussy and another up her ass. My girlfriend was being fingerfucked by a strange woman in front of all these men. I reached into the neck of the jersey and pinched Dawn's nipple. She squatted on Jen's fingers and came. I suggested to Jen that she take Dawn to the bathroom and clean her up. I told her to use the master bath so that they would not be bothered.
Next I'll tell you what Dawn said about the bathroom adventure.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 12:12 AM

Thanked 25,659 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wfe

My wife was shopping / errands around town and was @ Home Depot.... now you should know, my wife wears short skirts & heels daily everywhere.....(below pic example & her gun).

Well she was in an isle in the back of the store picking out some tile,, when the guy next to her ran his finger up her thigh to her panties under her dress..... Wrong girl!!.... she pulled out her gun and backed him off quick!! He ran away,, so she didn't shoot his balls off... lol

She went to the manager, the video showed everything.. ends up the guy is a regular problem in the store and is banned,, but got in somehow...

Don't mess with little women in short skirts carring guns!!!
Attached Thumbnails
car2.jpg   DSC_0124.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019