uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2015, 02:35 PM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts

ModelT: Thank you so much for your comment!! Infact my wife likes to read all your posts u make it look very simple. Ofcourse she did read the comment and I felt her pussy. it was all wet..... rest for your imagination. LOL....
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2015, 12:18 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

My wife was groped by a (I'm assuming) guy dressed as a cartoon character at an amusement park when she got her picture taken with him and a few other girls. She was fairly certain it wasn't an accident because he put his arm around her and his hand was under her arm around her side and cupping the side of her boob for several seconds. I thought it was mostly hilarious when she told me but also a bit of a turn on. It also got me thinking that it would be relatively easy to cop a feel here and there while wearing those costumes due to many being sort of awkward and bulky with limited vision, making any touches seem accidental and most women will ignore it or laugh it off like my wife did!
Old 02-26-2015, 05:33 AM

Thanked 1,949 Times in 187 Posts

Watched a very fit married amateur actress in her early 40s get her tits groped by an elderly actor on stage in an amateur dramatics farce play. Her face was an absolute picture with this blatant grope on stage with @ 500 audience onlookers who gave him quite a cheer.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2015, 07:25 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Sue

Back in the mid eighties I had a girlfriend named Sue. She was a couple of years older than me, she was a skinny darked haired girl with tiny little tits and a fairly nice ass, and a very big bush. Her tits were so small , her areoles covered the entire front of them and she had long nipples that reminded me of pencil erasers.

I always prefered to date woman who were a little more on the curvy side, especially ones with big tits, so Sue was a nice change of pace. After dating a few months I started falling for her in a very big way. Back then I wasn't as open minded as I am now about sharing women with other men, so I was very jealous of her. She got tickets to a concert in Philadelphia, for a group who I did not like so she went with some friends.

After she got home from the concert she told me while she was waiting in line to get in, a guy standing behind her put his arms around her waist , hugged her and then slowly slid his hands up her front and grabbed both of her tits. He started squeezing her tits and then just held on to them, after a minute or two of this she told him would he please get his hands off of her. It took him a little while but finally he let go of her tits and that was the last he bothered her.

When she got home and told me this I got mad and jealous, especially the way she was dressed for the concert, a cutoff t shirt, no bra, skin tight jeans, and high heels, she looked like a groupie. We had a fairly big fight but later made up and continued to date for about a year and a half, until i made the mistake one night of telling her i loved her and wanting to get engaged. She told me she liked screwing me but didn't feel the same way about me. She dumped me about four days later, and a few years later married one of my friends. I was heart broken for about six months and then started dating someone else.

I still think about her she was one of the nicest and best looking girls i ever dated, and was fun to be around.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:43 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
My wife was groped by a (I'm assuming) guy dressed as a cartoon character at an amusement park when she got her picture taken with him and a few other girls. She was fairly certain it wasn't an accident because he put his arm around her and his hand was under her arm around her side and cupping the side of her boob for several seconds. I thought it was mostly hilarious when she told me but also a bit of a turn on. It also got me thinking that it would be relatively easy to cop a feel here and there while wearing those costumes due to many being sort of awkward and bulky with limited vision, making any touches seem accidental and most women will ignore it or laugh it off like my wife did!
http://www.snopes.com/disney/parks/molest.asp

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-federal-court
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2015, 11:44 AM

Default Groped and cummed

Recently we visited a closed concert in one of the crowded pubs in Italy. There was no space to even move about. when we finally managed to go out, i found my wife's skirts were soiled including her panty. Once out, she complained to me that there were different guys behind her feeling her ass. she was really disturbed. she did try to move, but couldnt and i was also not reachable since i was two rows in front of her enjoying the music.

I felt angry also aroused at the same moment, since there were 3 or 4 men who had rubbed their cocks on her skirt.

Has anybody had such a mixed emotion at the same time??
Old 05-03-2015, 03:25 AM

Luckily Pressure drop, for you there was no cum on her skirts
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2017, 03:16 PM

Default In the bar

My ex, Dawn, enjoyed public situations immensely. I encouraged and directed her behavior. Once we were going out to hear a band and I requested that she wear a white button up blouse, her short leather skirt, thigh highs, and heels. I knew that she would be dancing and sweaty and easy pickings for gropers.

We arrived and had some drinks. It was crowded and we were dancing and getting very sweaty. You could see Dawn's nipples through her blouse. It looked like she was in a wet t-shirt contest.

We decide to get a drink and work our way through the crowd to the bar. We finally get there and we are hemmed in on all sides. Dawn pulls my arm and tries to tell me something. It's so noisy I can't hear what she is saying. So I just nod my head up and down. I'm sure you have all done this. It's crowded and takes a few minutes to get our drinks. While waiting, I'm talking to the guy next to me with Dawn on my other side. Our drinks arrive and I pay and we get away from the bar. The band took a break and we could finally talk.

"Thank you baby," Dawn said.

"For what? I always get the drinks."

"For saying yes"

I am getting an idea that I don't know what I said yes to. I asked her what exactly happened. Apparently while we were waiting, Dawn felt a hand moving up under her skirt. The hand moved up until it was holding her wet pussy. It entered her had a finger started in and out. That's when she tugged at me. She told me that somebody was playing with her and asked if it was okay. That's when I nodded and said yes without understanding. She then spread her legs giving whoever it was better access to her pussy. I turned and was talking to the guy next to me. Dawn said that all of a sudden the finger left and was replaced by someone's cock. It went in and out of her pussy a half dozen times and then came inside. The strange cock withdrew as our drinks arrived.

I put my drink down and asked Dawn to come out to our car. I lifted her skirt and put my finger in her pussy. It came out covered with a strange man's cum. "Why would you let someone, a complete stranger do this?"

"He started playing with me and I asked you if it was okay. You nodded yes."

"You know how I feel about strange guys fucking you."

"You always tell me that you decide what guys can do with my c*nt. You said yes, so I let him. It was great, not knowing who was fingering me with probably fifty other people crowded around us. When I felt his cock inside me, I almost came right there. If he didn't cun so fast I would have squirted all over him."

"I wish you had. At least them I could tell who fucked you by the wet spot on the front of his pants."

"You're not mad at me are you?"

"No honey. It's my fault for not paying attention. Let's go home."
Old 09-29-2017, 10:28 AM

Default More bars

Primarily I loved having Dawn dress in revealing outfits because I loved watching other guys drool over her. It was always my choice to allow her to be fondled.

One time in the summer, we were at a bar on the lake. This place had a huge deck and would occasionally have bands playing during the day on the weekends. Since we were all outside and most people docked their boats and just jumped onto the deck, 90% of the people were in bathing suits. And ladies, there were no cover-ups back then. Dawn would always be running around in a bikini. She was wearing one that tied in the back and around her neck this day. The bottoms also tied at the sides. Before we left Uncle Bob's boat, I had her stand in front of me and I loosened the ties. Not so they would fall off but give everyone the ability to slide their hands under the material. There were 6 or 7 of us squeezed around one table off to the side. We were up against the railing where it met the building. We were furthest from the band and it would generally be thought of as the worst table in the house. Not for me, I thought it was great. There weren't enough chairs so Dawn say on my lap. I had my back to the building and was facing the lake. This way I did not have to worry about people seeing me touch my girlfriend. So we were talking and I reached around Dawn's back and slid my hand inside her top from the side. I started playing with her nipple, pulling, twisting and pinching it until it was standing straight out. I then felt Dawn start to shift on my lap and removed my hand. One of Uncle Bob's friends was going to the bar window to get more drinks and started gathering cash from everyone. He was about 50, married, with a sizable beer belly, and his name was Jerry. He said to Dawn that he would pay for ours if she helped carry the drinks back. Of course she agreed.

I couldn't see them as they were behind me, but when they returned to the table she told us what happened.

When they got up by the window there were a lot of people waiting for drinks. Like every bar in America they were all maneuvering to catch the bartenders attention. Dawn said that Jerry told her to stay close to him so that she didn't get knocked over. He then told her how pretty she was. He said that she was prettier than his wife ever was. In fact, he never was with a girl as pretty as her. Dawn reached her arms around him and gave him a hug. He stood there and wrapped an arm around her. Dawn took one of her hands and moved his hand onto her boob. "Go ahead and squeeze. It won't bite." She then said," My top is a little loose. You can probably slip your hand inside." He slipped his hand in and started playing with the same nipple that I had been playing with. Dawn told me that it was so sensitive that she felt in in her pussy and started getting wet.
Then the crowd shifted and they were at the window. Donna, the bartender, said "Jerry get your hand out of her top. You can't feel her up like that in broad daylight. What if Gene saw you."

She takes their drink order and starts putting everything on a tray so they can bring it back to the table. Jerry, having dropped his hand from Dawn's boob, now was rubbing her back. He slid his hand down and slid it right down her bottoms. He was short enough so when he did so his middle finger was caressing her asshole. He played with it until the drinks were ready. Dawn picked up the tray and Jerry removed his hand from her bikini bottoms. Because I had loosened the strings it sagged a little and when they came back to the table you could see the top of Dawn's asscrack.

Dawn was agin sitting on my lap as she told me this. Jerry looked at me like he was a little worried. I smiled and said, " I hoped you liked it Jerry."

"Yes I did."

"Would you like Dawn to sit on your lap? You can probably continue what you were doing if you are discrete. I don't want Everyone at the bar to think that Dawn is a sl*t."

Who was I kidding. I wanted everyone to know that she was my sl*t and would do what I told her. I told her to go sit on Jerry's lap and spread her legs a little. "Let him play with your pussy if he wants."

She does as she is told and sits sideways on Jerry's lap. He puts one arm around her back and drops the other one in her lap. She shifts opening her legs slightly and tugs at the leg opening exposing her pussy. Jerry wasted no time moving his hand to her crotch. His hand covered the front of her suit, but one finger was buried in this teenager's pussy. He started fucking her with his finger and I could tell that Dawn was getting close. Problem was, so could everyone else at our table. Dawn grabbed onto Jerry's wrist and had an orgasm right there at the table in front of the 6 guys. Not to mention there were probably 50 to 60 people on the deck listening to the band and dancing. I told Dawn to come sit back on my lap. She did and her bikini bottom was wet. I pulled up my shorts leg so she was sitting on bare skin. She was straddling my thigh facing the table. Once again she pulled her bathing suit to the side. And rocked back and forth, rubbing her clit against my leg.

The guys asked why I let Jerry do that. They were all Uncle Bob's age or older. Some had daughters Dawn's age. I said that A) Jerry bought us a round, B) Dawn liked it, and C) I liked showing her off. It was a win,win,win for everyone. They started talking back and forth that if they knew that they would have paid for drinks. They asked if we were ready for more, were we hungry, etc. Dawn is still gently rocking back and forth, rubbing her clit on my thigh and continuing to keep herself horny.

"Look guys. You need to understand something. Dawn does things to please me. If it pleases someone else as well that's okay. The thing is I like to watch my girlfriend get fondled in front of me as long as I give my permission. You guys haven't touched a girl as young as Dawn in probably 20 or 30 years. If I tell her to let you feel her, she will do it. Hell, if I told her to blow you, she would do that as well."

Uncle Bob said, "He is telling you the truth. Believe me."

I turned to Dawn. "Do you want to play with everyone?"

"If that's what you want. Can I cum?"

"Okay here are the rules. Dawn will move around the table sitting on everybody's lap. It has to look natural like she is trying to follow a conversation but can't hear well because of the band. You can fondle her but it has to be discrete. I will let you play with her tits, and finger her pussy and ass. Make sure that her asshole is lubed with saliva or pussy juice before putting your fingers inside. I do not want her hurt. She is not going to fuck you, blow you, or give you a hand job. If you want to jerk off when she is not on your lap, feel free. But when she is on your lap, keep your cock covered. I don't want to be thrown out of here. I am putting my money away since you guys are buying for the rest of the afternoon."

I lifted Dawn off my lap and she sat in the next one. Again she sat sideways, pulled her suit away from her crotch and guided his hand down.

"Can I really play with your ass?"

"I love having fingers in my ass," Dawn replied. He eased one inside. "Put another one in too." With two fingers in her ass she started to rock in time with the music. This was chair dancing. The song ended and I told her to give someone else a turn. This went on for the rest of the afternoon. When the band took a break, Dasn came back to my lap.

"I'm having a great time. I came three times already."

"Is everyone behaving? Has everyone obeyed my rules?"

"Yes but a couple of them came in their pants. I could feel it. One was Jerry."

"Who else?"

" I don't even know their names. Uncle Bobby wants to fuck my ass again. I told him to ask you."

"Well not today. Do you want to leave or keep going?"

"Well there are two or three guys that haven't come yet and I want to be fair. Let's stay for another set."

So that is how Dawn spent three hours on a Saturday afternoon being groped and fondled by 6 different men that she really didn't know.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 07:54 AM

Default Marks house

Dawn loved being the center of attention. So much so that whenever we went out, she would create these types of situations. We were at the bar with Uncle Bob, his friends Jerry and Mark, and a man named Doug that I didn't know that we'll. He was another guy in his forties who was one of Uncle Bob's friends. We were all at the bar talking and I knew that Dawn was getting bored. Neither Dawn nor I had gone home to change from work yet. I was wearing slacks and a shirt. Dawn was wearing a white button down blouse and a navy blue pencil skirt and heels. She always dressed very professionally for work so I knew she had bra, panties, and pantyhose on as well. Sawn must have snagged her pantyhose on the bar stool because she had a small run starting up her calf. I noticed it and pointed it out to her. She said she was done with them anyway. She told me she was going to the ladies room and would be right back.

When she returned I could see that she removed her hosiery. Her bare tanned legs didn't need them anyway. She stuffed something in my hand. I looked and it was her bra and panties. I stuffed them in my pocket. I looked at Dawn and she had unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her shirt. It was mow open to the middle of her chest. She stood between me and Bob. I saw the bartender at the other end of the bar and nudged Bob. He turned to me and I put my hand in Dawn's blouse and started playing with her nipple. She smiled and Bob said the bartender is coming back so I removed my hand. I told Bob he was next. The bartender went to the other end and he did the same thing. She was at the other end of the bar for a few minutes, so while Bob was playing with her tit, I slid my hand down the back of her skirt. Doug was sitting on the other side of Uncle Bob. He turned to say something and saw Bob's hand inside his own niece's shirt.

"What the fuck!" He said loudly. Too loud, Bob and I jerked our hands out of Dawn's clothing. "I thought she was your niece."

"She is and Gene is my nephew on my wife's side. They've been together for a while."

"Well okay but what are you doing feeling her up? In public no less."

Mark pipes up. "We've all done that before. Jerry and I fingered her last week on the deck outside on Saturday afternoon." Jerry nodded his head in agreement .

I said,"She is mine. I like to share her with family and friends. Casually stand up behind her like you are talking to me and Uncle Bob." He does so. This blocks anyone's view from the restaurant and I pull up the hem of Dawn's skirt. "Feel her pussy. You tell me if she likes it." Doug reached between Dawn's legs and felt her wet slit.

"Oh my god. You have no hair down there. You are really wet too."

"Gene keeps me shaved. This way my hair doesn't get pulled when we play like this. Put your finger inside." Doug slid a finger inside.

"You guys can't do that here!" It was Jay, the manager. He had fucked Dawn on Mark's boat. He saw that Doug had his hand up Dawn's skirt and knew where his finger had to be. "Look it's almost dinner and this place is starting to fill up. You can't play here. He moves Doug out of the way. He takes his place behind Dawn and puts two fingers in her pussy. "I would love nothing more than join you but I like my job. Please take Dawn out of here. " He pulled his hand from her skirt and held his fingers up. Dawn grabbed his hand and licked his fingers. She leaned over so he could see down her blouse to her unfettered boobs.

We agreed to leave and Mark said," let's head to my house and play poker. Or we could play poke her. We all laughed and said yes.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p