Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2014, 06:53 PM

Thanked 26,394 Times in 959 Posts
Default Went bra less later

My wife didn't start off going bra less but has in the last 5 yrs, she often will go out of the house bra less also, and a few times she has even worn sheer tops while being bra less, I love taking her out to dinner in a sheer top and watch the service we get.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 07-10-2014, 03:17 AM

Pleased to say my wife has become less inhibited lately, even agreeing toafew topless pics.Here's one.
Attached Thumbnails
2143.jpg  
Old 07-10-2014, 02:32 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Not Just Braless

I hope this adds to the topic and doesn't drift it too far.

One other benefit of the braless era was that it was also the era of cameltoe, although I didn't hear it called that in those days. Our group had a secretary - young, thin and tall - who had a pair of corduroys that sucked WAAAY up into her slit. We called them her "Read My Lips" cords in honor of GHW Bush's famous quip.

Seemed like the more expensive the jeans the bigger the cameltoe. I worked in an office where the upstairs housed mid-career men and women, while downstairs there were entry-level, mostly young and mostly female workers. Lunchtime in the cafeteria was always a show, with these young beauties showing off those toes in those tight-as-hell designer jeans. They would be sent home occasionally to change for being braless, but no one to my knowledge was ever sent home to correct toe.

I was really disappointed when they outlawed sun dresses. Most didn't really look braless unless the wearer bent over, and then it was titty city (especially for the less endowed of the work force). I got many peeks at sweet little nipples from the young ladies downstairs.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:42 PM

Thanked 25,840 Times in 1,663 Posts

When I was young and did not need one I wore a bra to keep my tits from sagging. When I got older and discovered they were going to anyways, I stopped wearing one. Then my sweetheart showed me I could use a bit of rope or dog collars to hold them up and stick out just fine.
Attached Thumbnails
Pc14my room   (2).jpg   P3.jpg  

0503001652.jpg   2009trip 013a5.JPG  

b 002.JPG   002.JPG  

Old 07-10-2014, 03:17 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
Add my name to the list of old codgers that fondly recall the late 60s to mid seventies. Micro-miniskirts, braless, halters, hot pants. Girls (18) prancing around in school in t-shirts, their braless boobs bobbling, their nipples protruding, their hot pants displaying all of their legs, protruding pubic mound, and quivering butt cheeks, some of which were hanging out the bottom of their naughty little pants. Or in a halter braless with a nice view of side boob, and a skirt hemmed just above the crotch so that there was almost no way one couldn't get a panty view when they sat down. It's a wonder that I was able to concentrate enough to graduate.

There was a brief period in the early 80s where I was living in a warm weather climate and spotted a few co-workers and other young women braless, but in a cold weather climate there was nothing like the early to mid seventies.

Seeing a large-breasted woman walking along with her big jugs flopping all over was heaven, but most of the braless nip slips came from the smaller-breasted women, so I have fond memories of a number of those.

It's my opinion that going braless puts smaller-breasted women on a more even playing field. When all women wear bras, there isn't much to judge breasts by other than size. But seeing small or medium-sized breasts braless (or better yet topless), a man can appreciate their shape, texture, firmness, areolas, nipples, their tight little jiggles.
Well written. Yes the memories of the mamaries. Girls in school often wore no panties and it was us guys who got in trouble for staring and having a naughty erection. From the time I met my wife in 1956 until------- today shopping, she hasn't worn a bra. Like some of the others "no one can tell so why put one on." Yea right! Some of that material is so thin you can see thru it or thru the spaces in knitted or lacy things. I guess the bedroom mirrors don't show.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2014, 10:08 PM

Thanked 25,796 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default 1979-1981

I shared an apartment in Kuala Lumpur with two Malaysian Chinese secretaries one of whom worked for the American Embassy and the other for the Australian High Commission (the equivalent of an embassy between two member nations of the British Commonwealth). Both were very liberated in their attitudes, and considered me to be in their friend zones.

The one who worked at the American Embassy had a favorite outfit that she wore for relaxing around the apartment when it was just the three of us. It was a thin terrycloth "romper". It was basically a tube top attached to a pair of shorts to make a one-piece garment that she stepped into and pulled up to cover her breasts (34Cs for those fixated on numbers). She never wore underwear, so you could clearly see the nubs of her nipples. Ditto for her cameltoe.

And now in my middle age I still have think about that romper. She would come into the bathroom when I was shaving and pee in my presence by pulling aside one of elasticized leg opening.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:55 AM

Thanked 6,417 Times in 333 Posts
Default My Big Breasted Wife

I met my wife in 1970. She is adorable with 37C big breast. Her nipples are about 1 inch wide, nice pale pink, and she has nice little nubs I love to suck on. When we met she wore a lot of tiny halters and only wore a bra to work. Her tits have always been high and firm and even today they are still that way. She still only wears a bra to work and rarely wears one when we go out. If we meet someone we know she just crosses her arms or sometimes she says you can't tell. She still drives me nuts with those things and she knows it. When we were young she would even wear see through blouses to parties and events. She never admitted it to me but I know she was really getting off on all the attention they were getting from all the guys there. She is still something to see.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:45 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default yesterday at grocery store

Yesterday in Wisconsin we had one of those hot days with what felt like 100% humidity. One of our kids had a couple of softball games in the morning. My wife wore a workout tank top that had a built in bra so she didn't wear one of her usual bras with the nipple hiding foam liner.

At the games themselves no really good looks. But on the way home she said we needed to stop at the grocery store for a few items. Of course the store has the ac cranked so as soon as we walked in her nipples were standing at full attention. She saw me staring and smiling and did the wife eye roll as she said "enjoying yourself I see." I said yes, yes I am thank you very much. Which I continued to do throughout the store. Not just my wife but many other women that day.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:35 PM

Thanked 6,417 Times in 333 Posts
Default Big Breasted wife

My wife rarely wore a bra in the 70s. She had very firm tits and still does. She rarely wears one now too. She used to love blouses that were thin enough to show off her nipples too. She loves for guys to look at her tits but won't admit it to this day. You should see her when a guy is obviously looking at them. She sticks her chest out and her nipples get hard then it's pretty obvious she's not wearing a bra. I'm happy to say when she wears skirts she doesn't wear panties either and she used to wear her skirts real short which made me a little nervous. She liked showing her c*nt off too and would sometimes let a guy have a quick look. It always got me hard and her wet and we would go home and fuck like rabbits. I thought you all might like a picture of my wife's firm tits (and shaved c*nt) from the 70s. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
c*nt tits.jpg  
Old 08-27-2014, 05:57 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fever_01 View Post
It was a thin terrycloth "romper". It was basically a tube top attached to a pair of shorts to make a one-piece garment that she stepped into and pulled up to cover her breasts Ditto for her cameltoe.
And now in my middle age I still have think about that romper.
Well I'm way beyond middle age and I'm still thinking! Glad I reread some of these latest posts. Forgot all about those rompers the young women wore. My wife loved wearing those when camping or just outside away from home. Her tits would just shake and jiggle. Funny we never heard of a cameltoe until being on the internet awhile. But I remember my wife, brother's wife, and other gals we hung around with having those puffy "buns" as we sometimes called them.
Haven't seen a grown woman in a romper for many years. Maybe we should reinvent them and make a fortune. My wife also loved those knitted tube tops with the small holes. They were great in bright sunlight.
Speaking of Wisconsin members we loved going to the Dells and other places with my wife dressed like that.
So many members talk about bra sizes. My wife has worn so few bras we have no idea what size she does wear. Usually some half cup lacy thing to hide her nipples occasionally at a family get together with grandma or something like that. Of course now granny is dead.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p