Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2017, 02:26 PM

Thanked 24,864 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default Stripper heat

I was dating a stripper a few yr back that was very liberated. Fireball would pull her boobs out just about anytime I asked to. And I asked her a lot because I like to share the good stuff and I am very voyeuristic. Lol. <br>
<br>
We were drinking in a local karaoke bar one night, and she started talking to a guy that had been singing. They danced a few times which got me off the hook as I can not dance good. He came and sat with us and I could see the lust in her eyes. After a couple hours , I wanted to go to another bar down the road where we could sit outside and smoke. I told him to meet us there and he said ok. We rode off on my motorcycle. <br>
<br>
We&apos;d&nbsp; been in the new bar about 20 min when he showed up. Soaked in sweat. Seems he had no car and had run the 3 miles between bars! <br>
<br>
The 3 of us were the only ones outside, and it was nice weather, so it was easy to get Fireball to loosen her shirt. I am&nbsp; a photographer and we explained to Jay that I take a lot of pics of her , <br>
Usually naked. Lol. At that time , I had Fireball pose for a few pics with a manequin.<br>
<br>
Pause here for pics
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7161.JPG   IMG_7160.JPG  

IMG_7159.JPG   IMG_7158.JPG  

IMG_7175.JPG   IMG_7201.JPG  

IMG_7162.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 07-26-2017, 02:45 PM

So there we were , taking pics and talking and I asked Jay to drive the camera so I could be in some pics with Fireball. He took a few of me holding her boobs and I placed her hand on the front of my jeans. She looked at me , smiled , and unzipped my pants. We did a few minutes of mutual groping and I stepped away for a drink. Fireball asked me to take some pictures of her and Jay together. Now this was not our first rodeo so I pretty much knew what was coming and I was more than happy to take those pictures.<br>
<br>
After a couple of relatively tame photos , I asked him to hold her boobs ,&nbsp; it took several shots to get the pics I wanted , meanwhile. Fireball had reached over and was rubbing Jays jeans.<br>
She was giggling . <br>
As she drew his cock out ,&nbsp; I saw why. He had a monster dick !<br>
After a couple more pics , we took a break, for beer and smokes. While we sat there , I asked if she&apos;d ever had a cock that big , she said no.<br>
Then I asked if she thought she could deepthroat it ? She giggled and said maybe. <br>
<br>
We finished our drinks and I asked her to try. <br>
She was a trooper, she got most of it in. Then I gave Jay the camera , and had her suck me a while as he took pics. I am a small guy so she could throat me easy. After a lil bit&nbsp; , I had her get completely naked and Jay and I spitroast her on a picnic table. After I came in her mouth , she was ready to fuck Jays big cock.<br>
Jay was way impressed , and left promising that he was going to make her his wife.<br>
She moved in with him a week later , and they got married six weeks after that.<br>
But not before we all partied a few more times.<br>
<br>
It was an interesting experience, and her and I had several more like it with other guys. <br>
<br>
But those are stories for another time.<br>
<br>
Pics......
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7175.JPG   IMG_7198.JPG  

IMG_7195.JPG   IMG_7181.JPG  

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 07-26-2017, 02:48 PM

More pics
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7180.JPG   IMG_7172.JPG  

IMG_7167.JPG   IMG_7169.JPG  

Old 09-26-2018, 06:06 PM

test to see if pics from above post correctly
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7161.JPG   IMG_7175.JPG  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HDTour For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607