Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2020, 11:49 AM

Thanked 3,136 Times in 254 Posts
Default Dinner at Assview Abbey

A fantasy inspired by real events…

A friend had landed a bit part in our local community theater, and said she'd be in rehearsals for the next several weeks, then they'd have performances over a few weekends. She gave me and some other friends tickets for the final performance so we could be with her at the cast party.

She told us nothing about the play, except that it would be made up of comedy farces each about ten minutes long, and that she was in just one of them. As a beginner, she was cast in a non-speaking role. Also, she told us there might be some brief nudity. I thought, no problem!

On the day of the performance she was busy all afternoon with theater stuff, so we met outside the playhouse just before the performance. She handed us our tickets, gave us each a quick kiss, I mumbled something about breaking a leg, and she disappeared backstage. I found my seat, recognized several people I knew, and waited. The production had some forgettable title, but in the program I found the skit where her name was listed, and prepared to wait.

After five or six unrelated but funny and entertaining skits, the curtain finally opened on "Assview Abbey". The set was a formal dining room with two very formal older people, the Lord and Lady of the house (think Sir Laurence Olivier and Dame Maggie Smith) seated at opposite ends of a long table, the Lord on our right and the Lady on our left, with four or five empty chairs on each of the long sides of the table. They're waiting for their meal to be served. They're discussing the maintenance of the estate, their horses, the queen's visit, how spoiled their grown children are, and other mundane stuff to do with English country life. A butler in formal attire appears with the Lady's meal. He stands to her left, on the far side of the table, facing us. With a grand flourish he places the first course in front of her. Then a maid enters from the right, stops at the Lord's left and turns toward him and, from our side of the table, her back to us, grandly serves him his first course. She's wearing a little maid cap on her head, and a mid-thigh length white apron over her formal black blouse, but in back there's no skirt! Her bare ass is toward us, the audience, but not visible to the Lady.

Hey, I know that bare ass! Although she and I weren’t exclusive, we’d been naked together often enough that I knew her ass.

I have the best view in the house! Now I see why she got me this particular seat. She'd told me there might be some nudity, but she hadn't said it would be hers! Oh, well, why should I mind sharing a view of my friend's ass with a few dozen other people? In fact, I was rather proud that she'd do this. It's a really nice ass.

I overheard the woman sitting next to me whisper to her husband that when she saw the performance last weekend, the maid was wearing pantyhose but appeared to be naked now, and should they leave? The husband said he was willing to stay.

Like I said, it's a really nice ass.

The chitchat between the Lord and the Lady continues as they politely ignore the servants. Except that the Lord's left hand is all over his maid's ass. Throughout the meal he keeps talking with his wife, but with his left hand he's exploring my friend's ass. The entire audience has an excellent view of that ass. The butler and the maid serve several more courses, with each new course the Lord's hand going further between his maid's, that is, my friend's, cheeks and under her ass, her legs moving further and further apart, while the boring conversation drones on. He pulls his hand out to lick a finger. Then his hand goes back in, then he pulls it out and licks two fingers. With each intrusion she wiggles her ass a little.

The woman next to me whispers that last week the Lord only patted the maid's ass, and certainly didn't lick his fingers.

So now, not only is her ass on display, but the actor playing the Lord is finger-fucking her and licking her juices. After serving the next course, she uses her hands to spread her cheeks to show me, and the entire audience, what her asshole looks like as his finger makes little circles around it. By the way, it looks like a cute little pink starfish, as everyone in the city now knows.

Her legs move a little further apart, and each time he plunges his hand between her legs and up into her c*nt she bends over more and when he withdraws his fingers we see that her lips are a little more open. As she bends over further and further, her c*nt lips are wider and wider, people in the nearer seats like mine can easily enjoy the view of her asshole and the underside of her c*nt and even the fine details of her inner and outer lips and the smooth pink in between. Even her clit, pointing straight down at the floor. The stage is higher than our seats, and thanks to the footlights the audience gets a well-lit view under her bottom, the part of her she doesn't reveal to strangers even at a clothing-optional beach or while modeling for art classes. She'd always said that the smooth area between her c*nt and her asshole was very private, but here she was on display, clearly lit by the bright lights along the edge of the stage. Her vulnerable area was hidden only occasionally by the actor's hand.

So now I'm enjoying not only a view of my friend's ass, but also her asshole and stunning views of her c*nt and the pink inside her vagina, and even her clitoris. And not just visually; that actor up there is masturbating her!

The slurping we hear seems to be timed more to his fingers going in and out of her c*nt than to the Lord and Lady chomping on their food. The woman beside me notes this.

We can see his fingers sliding in and out. We can see his finger working her clitoris. Each time he manipulates it she shudders with arousal. The Lady inquires why the maid seems to be shaking, and the Lord replies that the maid must be shivering from the cold. The audience is chuckling at the idea of what the Lord is getting away with, unseen by his wife.

Except for me. I was not laughing at what the Lord was getting away with. It's my friend up there about to have an orgasm. I keep trying to make myself think that the person on the stage is really just a nameless actress, but I'm just too familiar with her intimate parts to fool myself. I know that I’m only one of many who have known her intimately, but tonight she’s really putting herself out there.

Tonight I was seeing more of her body than I ever had in private. And so was everyone else!

Several times when the Lord's hand enters her, she grinds her ass around in sensuous circles and moves back against his hand to take his fingers in further. She’s working toward that orgasm. We hear that slurping sound as he works her lips and clit.

And even though the maid's character was a non-speaking role, some of her moans and gasps were quite audible, even with her face away from us. The actors playing the Lady and the butler apparently recognized that the real actress playing the maid was having real orgasms right in front of them, but managed to stick mostly to the script. They made up some impromptu dialogue about the maid maybe having stomach pains.

But suddenly her legs collapse and she grabs the edge of the table to keep from falling. Recovering from her very public orgasm, she draws herself back up to full height as the Lord and the Lady continue with their meal, but the Lord’s hand is there to support her ass.

So now half the town knows what sounds she makes when she cums and how her body reacts!

By the time of the last course, she’s bent way over to pick up the dishes, her legs are far apart enough for me, and everyone else, to see up under her ass, and even some pubic hair above her spread lips.

The husband of the couple seated next to me makes a remark about the shiny trails running down the insides of the maid's legs. The wife impatiently explains to the husband that the maid has just had an orgasm, and that the leaking is normal, and for him (the husband) to watch more closely the next time they (the couple) fuck.

Now the Lord is licking four fingers and his knuckles. This time when he withdraws his hand we can see that her lips are still open and dripping. I, and, of course, half the city, are close enough to notice that her clitoris is wet and swollen from the Lord's finger having been there. A woman one row in front of me whispers something about being able to smell the maid's sex juices. Several people nod in agreement.

And I know for sure whose scent it is.

Finally, after the dessert plates are removed, the butler comes around to our side of the table to serve coffee, and we see for the first time that the seat of his black trousers has been cut out to reveal white underwear, and only now do we realize that while the Lord has been getting his jollies, the Lady's hand has been fondling her butler's ass!

The audience roared with laughter and applause as the curtain dropped. Three more skits, then the curtain call, with the director and all forty or so actors gathered on stage. My friend took the curtain call in her maid outfit, facing the audience in cap, blouse, and apron, looking to be fully dressed since the apron came down to mid-calf. She looks like a maid reporting for duty, except for the growing spot of cum on her apron.

As soon as the entire cast was on stage for the bow, she momentarily swept the apron aside and parted her damp pubic hair to reveal the bare lips we'd previously seen only from behind and below. Her flash was over in less than a second. Anyone with a seat near mine, and who didn't blink at that moment, caught a fleeting view of her full bush, open c*nt and wet clit, her cum juices glistening in the glow of the footlights. But only for an instant, because then it was time to take the bow. As the other cast members bent forward, she and the butler quickly twirled around and took their bow by mooning the audience. No longer constrained by the dinner table, she bent all the way over, parted her legs, tipped her ass upward, and used her hands to spread her cheeks. And looked back between her legs at the audience. With cum dripping from her c*nt onto the stage, she held this pose during the extended applause, until the final curtain came down. Fortunately, the butler settled for a simple moon.

The play was over.

She attended the cast party in that same costume. Naked below the waist except for the apron in front, she worked the crowd, allowing feels of her ass (bare), and so did the butler (through his underwear).

Many playgoers asked her about the seamless nude panty-hose she'd worn for the earlier performances they'd seen. She answered that tonight she wanted to see what effect one simple little wardrobe change would have on her skit. She hadn't warned the actor playing the Lord, so tonight she got to see his reaction the first time he put his hand on her ass and felt bare skin. He quickly caught on (who wouldn't?!) and she mouthed to him to stay on script, but to make this worth her while; she'd give him a little extra if he would reciprocate. He did, and this time the orgasms didn't have to be faked.

The actor playing the butler said how surprised he was when he first felt bare skin instead of nylon, and that when he moved his hand further in and got no resistance he just went for it!

The wet cum on her apron kept spreading. So she took it off, but then someone pointed out the fluid still leaking from her c*nt and down her legs, and that her full bush of pubic hair was matted with drying cum! And also that her clit looked even prettier up close. Oh, well.

She also told us that now that she'd been nude on stage, even though it was only below the waist, she'd be looking for scripts calling for her to expose her breasts as well. And that maybe after that she'd be ready for onstage sex, more than just the finger-fucking they'd all seen tonight. She was hoping that one of her boyfriends would take acting lessons so they could fuck onstage instead of her fucking a stranger, but one way or the other she was determined to eventually do live theater sex.

As the party wound down, the cast gathered for group photos, so she had to put the apron back on, sex-soaked as it was, for the first photos. But for the final picture she held it aside once more, reprising her curtain call flash. In that picture the 'Lord' stands behind her, his hand under her ass and cupping her lips from beneath. All but his middle finger are in view. She collapsed with a final orgasm.

My mind was jumping back and forth: Is this my friend, or is it the maid we saw up on the stage? Until she said to me that for this final performance she wanted to surprise her friends with a special treat, and that now with her c*nt already open and dripping, she was primed to continue the treat if I would please take her home!

As I said, this story is fantasy. Except for the actual stage performance, which was performed in an avant-garde experimental theater, with tickets available only to adults. The part about her being nude at the cast party is imagined. Also, all the performances for the whole run were acted as described here, she never did use pantyhose.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionist, nudity, orgasm, play, theater

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s