Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2017, 12:01 PM

Thanked 2,474 Times in 185 Posts
Default Showed a wife pic to my best friend

So, basically like others here, I've been looking for an opening to show off some wife pics to my best mate. It took a while, and didn't get very far but it's a start.

We were chilling on the patio, enjoying a little bud. Usually when we do this, I'll browse reddit and show him when I find a particularly hot redditor on a GW sub. We have some favorite reddit posters. Thus, it's not unusual for us to be ogling some boobs.

Anyway, I asked if his wife sends him tit pics and he said no, but she probably would if he asked. I tell him I get them all the time, and I was browsing a few at the moment. He's really interested and says he wants to see them when he has some to trade. Especially cool that he brought up the trading pics first.

I told him that was awesome, and I'd show him a bra pic in the meantime. I pulled up a selfie my wife had taken with her shirt open. He was impressed and it was fun. I think he may have felt a bit guilty about not having any pics to show off himself, so I need to figure out how to allay his concerns in order to show off more. Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing his wife either lol.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:36 PM

Thanked 2,668 Times in 167 Posts

I know that, too, I do the same with some good friends and this is really awesome exciting.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Karuso For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karuso View Post
I know that, too, I do the same with some good friends and this is really awesome exciting.
It really was. Can't wait for the next step!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jack nyte For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 10:56 PM

Smile

This might take a while...

So he visited last night. We have a weekly get together and chat, maybe play some Counter-Strike. As usual, I was browsing some hot amateurs on Reddit, showing him some great finds. To set things up a little, I had saved several posts earlier in the week that were sporting tits very similar to my wife's. Then, after showing him those, I'd mention how my wife's tits were so similar, and casually mentioned that I had one of her to show him.

He laughed and said,"I know, you showed me last week." I replied I had another. In the previous pic, it was just an arms-length selfie of the wife's chest, bra on. Everyday mom bra, nothing fancy, but no padding - and in the sequel to that pic, I had one of her sliding that bra off. Can't see her whole breasts, but you can tell they're amazing because the bra is half-way off but her boobs are still where they were and the bra had a ways to slide before you could see all of her breasts... so I showed him that.

And then, I brought up that this was a somewhat recent pic and she's an F cup now and that she had ballooned to an H cup right after having kids.. and that I had like 2-3 pics from back then. He's a little baked, and a bit in disbelief imagining my lady with such huge tits. So I just say I'll show you one and pull up an older pic of the wife in lingerie - huge tits on display. He was super impressed. It was a little weird, but I was getting the vibe that he was really appreciating what I was showing off, so everything felt cool. And I asked him,"do you want to see those tits popped out?" Meaning... the next pic was her in that lingerie with her boobs out.

Now this is all real. So, the blood was rushing to my head pretty solid at this point... because, this is just so... real. I'm pretty sure he nodded his head. I think he said sure. I was a bit baked, but I swiped over one and there it was... my wife about 8 years ago. Face pic and all, her gigantic boobs in the same pose and everything as the previous pic, just with full breasts exposed. I think he gasped.

It was crazy. Fun and exciting. I didn't just do a quick peek either. I held the phone out and we chatted about it, and that was because he was cool with it and not acting hesitant or weird about it in any way. Phenomenal. Quite a rush.

Final notes... I asked him when he started hanging out with our group (due to whom he had started dating) and first met us... and it was 8 years ago. And I said, yeah, that's what her tits were exactly like when you met us. Floored him a bit, but, again, he was baked - but so was I. And lastly, I showed him one more so I could say here's something honestly recent, a really nice selfie - bra on on, but a very, very, showy bra. And her smiling face.
Old 04-13-2017, 12:13 AM

I don't have very many pictures of my wife naked since she is camera shy about me taking pictures. I have one friend that lives about two streets over from us and I have shown him pictures of my wife on my phone. I can tell he has the hots for my wife so one day I was showing him some pictures of a trip we took and got to some swim suit pictures of her that were sort of revealing. I had put a few pictures of her naked in the bed in the album and acted like I didn't know they were there. Having him sit there ogling my naked wife was hot and I had a boner just from it.

He is not married so it is a one way thing but he loves to see her and is always asking if I have taken anymore of her. He asked me if we were swingers and I told him I would like to see her with somebody else but it has not happened yet. He said he would love to try and him and his ex were swingers.

He comes over a lot and one night after several margaritas he convinced my wife into a game of strip poker and she ended up naked. She seems to like him a lot and sometimes she flirts with him when she has a few to drink. After that first time we have played strip poker a few more times and I try to show him pictures but as far as I know outside of some heavy kissing nothing more has happened between them.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 01:14 AM

As an unwritten rule; after breaking up with a girl (and when we are sure we are not coming back); we show some nudes to the other (of course I make a prior selection of the top-ten).

One time, when I showed him; he was so impressed by my ex naked body that he asked me for permission to go after her (bro code).

With the excuse of helping her out with the breakup; he managed to fuck her a couple times.

He took pictures and showed them to me. That was one of the best bro-moments I've ever had.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuucdat View Post
I remember the first time I showed my wife's pics to a few friends at one time... I had shown polaroids to friends before while sitting there with them but digital pics were soooo much sharper. I belonged to a organization that there were smaller groups within. I was in a group of about 6 guys that were together for events and hung out once a week at the practice sessions. I figured out how I could show my wife off. She knew all the guys and even would flirt with one guy that was shy and lived with his mom.
I took pictures of events and told them I would send them the link to an album I had on Yahoo. I build the actual album under a parent folder. I then made a couple albums of the wife and she was definitely ALL NUDE. I named these albums with titles like 'private' or 'secret'. I made sure all albums were unlocked (removed password protection). All were in the same parent folder. I sent the link to my buds... my bloodpressure was getting high waiting until our next meeting.
The meeting night came, over the course of the night each one of them came and pulled me aside and told me something to the effect of 'I think I saw something I shouldn't have...' I pretended I thought those albums were locked, how did this happen??? oh no.... I said, she'd kill me if she knew.
They each told me my secret was safe with them. I said, I probably wouldn't be able to sign in and fix the passwords until a day or so when the wife would be out (ensuring they knew they could look at her again, maybe even save her pics! if they hadn't already). One guy fessed up that he had opened up the folders at work with a crowd of guys around and they all had POSITIVE comments!

Of course this just egged me on more. I promised those that were interested that I would email them new pics each week, I had at least 4 takers to the weekly email club. They never said a word to her about it but made sure they talked to her each week. Thinking about her spread eagle pics while talking to her!
That's a great idea. A buddy of mine loves showing pics and clips of his wife totally naked, all kinds of positions. Any chance he gets he always has new pics. Zooms right in both of us looking. He must get such a rush. I've been wanting to see her naked for years. Finally got around to the subject and it's been great. I can see the eagerness in his face when he's showing her. If she knew she would be mortified.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 10:26 PM

An update!

So this didn't come up again for a few months, obviously. I didn't really have a good chance to bring it up again, and the longer it went on, the more awkward it felt when I dropped hints about it.

Well, last weekend I brought it up. Just went with the line that she had sent me some new pics, want to see the tame one? And he said definitely. So I pulled up another bra pic selfie and he was pretty impressed. I asked if wanted to see the "less tame" pic and he was like "hell yeah." So I sent the next pic of that set, with her bra pulled down.

He actually took my phone to get a better look. Eventually he handed it back so I flipped through and showed him a short vid of her pulling off a top, and one in a see-through lingerie.

It was great. But the best part is I told him I'm regularly getting new ones, and gave him a tongue in cheek code word question to mention if he wants to know if I have new ones, and he loved the idea. Pretty stoked this worked out and didn't get weird at all.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jack nyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 10:49 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default man you are lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack nyte View Post
An update!

So this didn't come up again for a few months, obviously. I didn't really have a good chance to bring it up again, and the longer it went on, the more awkward it felt when I dropped hints about it.

Well, last weekend I brought it up. Just went with the line that she had sent me some new pics, want to see the tame one? And he said definitely. So I pulled up another bra pic selfie and he was pretty impressed. I asked if wanted to see the "less tame" pic and he was like "hell yeah." So I sent the next pic of that set, with her bra pulled down.

He actually took my phone to get a better look. Eventually he handed it back so I flipped through and showed him a short vid of her pulling off a top, and one in a see-through lingerie.

It was great. But the best part is I told him I'm regularly getting new ones, and gave him a tongue in cheek code word question to mention if he wants to know if I have new ones, and he loved the idea. Pretty stoked this worked out and didn't get weird at all.

I guess I would do the same however I don't think any of my buddies find my wife attractive. They never make any enudos towards her so I'm assuming they wouldn't want to see her topless or nude.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I don't think any of my buddies find my wife attractive. They never make any enudos towards her so I'm assuming they wouldn't want to see her topless or nude.
They are only being polite....she's hot...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018