Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2017, 03:01 AM

Default your sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by manstick View Post
I really thought they might just dance one song and leave but I was wrong. After the second song there was the aunt, sister, and sister-in-law completely naked.
I could not believe my luck and got closer to my aunt because of it. But that is another story.
Your sister's hot as hell, man. would you have ever fooled around with her? She looks like she's happy to have her pic taken.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iceeyy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceeyy View Post
Your sister's hot as hell, man. would you have ever fooled around with her? She looks like she's happy to have her pic taken.
Yes she never was shy and enjoyed flaunting it when the opportunity was there. That made it great growing up for me. I got to watch all those curves develop. I was 5 years younger than her so she never cared much about what I was doing. But I did see her naked lots of times. Made for some great masturbation sessions.

Although I never did anything sexual with my sister, I did have some fun times with my aunt in the picture. I want to write about it but I really have a close relationship with her now (not sexual). So I am going to bring up old times with her and she how she responds.
Old 07-28-2017, 12:05 AM

Default Your sis

Quote:
Originally Posted by manstick View Post
Yes she never was shy and enjoyed flaunting it when the opportunity was there. That made it great growing up for me. I got to watch all those curves develop. I was 5 years younger than her so she never cared much about what I was doing. But I did see her naked lots of times. Made for some great masturbation sessions.

Although I never did anything sexual with my sister, I did have some fun times with my aunt in the picture. I want to write about it but I really have a close relationship with her now (not sexual). So I am going to bring up old times with her and she how she responds.
Are you talking about your Sis or Aunt? Also, do you think your openminded sis would ever consider fooling around with you? PM me if you're interested to see if you want tips on how to find that out. It worked with my GF and my own sister as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iceeyy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 01:14 AM

Default summer break

My wife shared a story about her younger brother and her summer break after her freshman year in college.
She had returned to her family home where her parents and younger brother resided in a rural area in the Midwest. She said her first morning home she figured out a major change had taken place with her brother.
She said she awoke late in the morning after her parents had left for work and found her brother playing video games in the den. She walked into the room and was stretching as she tried to wake up and noticed him staring at her. She looked to where he was focusing his attention and seen her nipples had stiffened and were poking through the shear cotton material.
She found it amusing that her bratty little brother was now noticing girls. She did not think any more about it until she noticed a pattern at night time when it was just the two of them left a night watching TV. She would get up and tell him she was going to take a shower and go to bed.
While she undressed in her bedroom she noticed the backyard flood lights that were on a motion sensor came on and assumed her brother was letting the family dog out. She explained that her father who was a construction contractor had built her a bathroom off of her bedroom so she did not have to share a bathroom with her two brothers. The oldest of the two had married and moved out by this time.
The bathroom had a window which was frosted halfway from the bottom to the middle and then clear to the top matching the window on the guest bathroom.
She noticed soon after her bath when she had dried off and entered her bedroom the backyard lights illuminated once again.
Night three she again noticed the backyard lights coming on but this time the dog had followed her to her room and was making itself comfortable on a rug. She cracked open the curtains and seen her little brother walking quickly towards a tree about forty feet behind the house. There was a simply constructed tree house that her father had built for her brother years ago. She watched as he scrambled up and it hit her that he was able to see into her bathroom from that vantage point. The tub was against the opposite wall from the window and toilet so he could easily see her bathing.
She said she was so stunned she opted not to take a shower and reflected back on the first night she noticed the lights coming on. She said she spent a lot of time shaving her legs and trimming her pussy hair as she planned to sun bathe in the backyard. She was sure he had watched her the whole time.
At this point I am thinking who could blame him for wanting to voyeur his hot older sister with her firm tits, puffy nipples and nicely trimmed brown bush.
Then she made the whole story more interesting. She had opted to take her baths and showers in the morning to keep him from watching her until the weekend he invited a couple of friends over to "camp out" in the backyard. She had spent the day in her bikini reading a book as her brother and his two buddies splashed around in a small above ground pool they had. She was amused that the guys could not help but look her way every chance they got and admitted it made her a bit horny.
That evening the four of them watched movies until late into the night. The whole time she said she considered whether to put on a show for them and the more she thought about it the hotter she got. She finally announced to the guys that she was tired and needed to shower before going to bed.
She said you could tell by the way they looked at each other that her brother had clued them in. As she entered her bedroom she could see the light pop on and as she looked out through a gap in the curtains she could see all three of them scrambling up the tree.
She admitted it made her hot to think about what she was getting ready to do and she thought about how and what she should do.
She said she opted to do a slow undress in the bathroom instead of her usual strip in the bedroom as the tub filled with water. Once in the tub she took her time soaping up and washing off knowing she had an audience. After she had finished her bath and took her time in drying off she had to look and see if they had been watching. She turned the light off in the bathroom and quickly went to her bedroom window to watch all three climb down and go to their tent.
She admitted it turned her on so much that she took every opportunity that summer to tease her brother and his friends.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:17 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default Scotty794-

Fantastic story about your wife and her younger days teasing her brother!! There's a very similar vein in her story to ones an old GF told me over the years about her kid brother developing an interest in the female form- posted near the beginning of this thread. I like the fact that she knew he and his friends were all planning, hoping to see her naked- and the idea of stripping for them and putting on a show got her really hot!

It's one thing to hear about a sister being caught or surprised by a peeping brother and another thing COMPLETELY to hear about her planning to expose her naked body to him and then going through with her plan. Has she given you any more details about her teasing adventures the rest of that summer? Was it just that year?

Great post- thanks!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Fantastic story about your wife and her younger days teasing her brother!! There's a very similar vein in her story to ones an old GF told me over the years about her kid brother developing an interest in the female form- posted near the beginning of this thread. I like the fact that she knew he and his friends were all planning, hoping to see her naked- and the idea of stripping for them and putting on a show got her really hot!

It's one thing to hear about a sister being caught or surprised by a peeping brother and another thing COMPLETELY to hear about her planning to expose her naked body to him and then going through with her plan. Has she given you any more details about her teasing adventures the rest of that summer? Was it just that year?

Great post- thanks!
Thank you and yes when I have time I will relay what she told me about the rest of the summer and what she did just before she returned to college, I still use it as they say, in my spank bank
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scott794 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM

This is my kind of thread.. Family voyeurism for some reason seems to be my top fantasy.

I have several stories about my own sisters, just accidental stuff or me spying. And I know of some interesting events about some of my ex's.

But recently I got the opportunity to meet and talk with a bunch of women from Colombia and Peru etc. Lets just say things are a lot more loose there. For example one girl I was talking to I viewed her facebook and there are pics of her at the river with her family in a white clothe sports bra thingy with her dark nipples completely totally in view in the photo. Family and friends commenting on it and such, haha its great.

And this other women I was video chatting with her while she was laying in bed, just normal conversation, then I started noticing the she was probably topless and she giggled and said it was true... Thing is though, she wasnt alone, her 16 yr old son was sleeping in bed with her, like he does EVERY night. So I asked her a bunch of questions and she said it was totally normal, he grew up seeing her body so there is nothing wrong with it. She changed in front of him daily and obviously had no problems sleeping with him unclothed. Also living at the house is his Aunt and Grandma and she said he sees them both naked regularly also... What a lucky guy.

Another mother in her late 30s (who is totally beautiful by the way), Told me she still showers with her 11yr old son a couple times a week, and her older son at 18 still sees her occasionally for whatever reason. And also the 16yr old dau will shower with the sons too.

Another girl was 22 and told me when she was still living at home she started undressing in front of her brother who was 13 at the time, showing her body so that way he wouldnt grow up "disrespecting women", haha ok.

...And since I was really being intrigued by all this openness, I would ask pretty much every woman how things were with their family, most said they were very conservative and nothing like that happened, I'm sure some of them were lying, but still I have various other girls admit that there was lots of openness.

And finally, this one woman I was talking with, she was 40, and her older sister who had a young teen son still lived in colombia. Now I had seen nude photos of this woman before and in the background I could see her nephew, and it seemed totally casual. Not like sexual pics, just she was naked and obviously her sister was taking the pic, and the nephew was there too, no biggie... But some time later her sister emailed her like 4 pics of herself laying in bed posing in just panties... Again not overly sexual, just sensual. But guess who took the pics? Yup her own son... Once again they claimed this wasnt weird or wrong, they said it was totally normal and innocent. I'm sure they are right I guess? But still gave me a thrill
Old 07-29-2017, 03:34 PM

I have just got back from gym (I like going late at night). My wife was taking a shower after sending to bed our son and our nephew, who was staying at our house that night. She was getting ready for our 10 anniversary of marriage. So after showering she put on her new skimpy and tiny lingerie.

After put it on, she did her hair, put on make-up, she went all in sexiness at 1 am. She went into the bedroom and I was waiting there with candles, silk sheets, rose pedals and a bottle of Don Perignon. It was perfect but I forgot the glasses for the champaign so she decided to go for them. She usually walks around in just her bra and panties at night because our kid felt asleep fast and deep and he is never awake during those hours.

But guess who she saw on her way to the kitchen? Our nephew, who apparently was a light sleeper, came awake when he heard a little noise. She was there fully exposed (her panties hardly covered her ass). She was surprised and embarrassed and hesitating about what to do. He stared fixedly at her, making her get red, said goodnight and went to his bedroom turning round before entering to see a full back view of hers.
Old 07-29-2017, 04:50 PM

Thanked 15,426 Times in 778 Posts
Default So fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by canepar View Post
I have just got back from gym (I like going late at night). My wife was taking a shower after sending to bed our son and our nephew, who was staying at our house that night. She was getting ready for our 10 anniversary of marriage. So after showering she put on her new skimpy and tiny lingerie.

After put it on, she did her hair, put on make-up, she went all in sexiness at 1 am. She went into the bedroom and I was waiting there with candles, silk sheets, rose pedals and a bottle of Don Perignon. It was perfect but I forgot the glasses for the champaign so she decided to go for them. She usually walks around in just her bra and panties at night because our kid felt asleep fast and deep and he is never awake during those hours.

But guess who she saw on her way to the kitchen? Our nephew, who apparently was a light sleeper, came awake when he heard a little noise. She was there fully exposed (her panties hardly covered her ass). She was surprised and embarrassed and hesitating about what to do. He stared fixedly at her, making her get red, said goodnight and went to his bedroom turning round before entering to see a full back view of hers.
Did he get to see everything? Did she admit to liking it afterwards? Would she try to set it up again by "Accident"
Old 07-29-2017, 04:55 PM

Thanked 15,426 Times in 778 Posts
Default So Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott794 View Post
My wife shared a story about her younger brother and her summer break after her freshman year in college.
She had returned to her family home where her parents and younger brother resided in a rural area in the Midwest. She said her first morning home she figured out a major change had taken place with her brother.
She said she awoke late in the morning after her parents had left for work and found her brother playing video games in the den. She walked into the room and was stretching as she tried to wake up and noticed him staring at her. She looked to where he was focusing his attention and seen her nipples had stiffened and were poking through the shear cotton material.
She found it amusing that her bratty little brother was now noticing girls. She did not think any more about it until she noticed a pattern at night time when it was just the two of them left a night watching TV. She would get up and tell him she was going to take a shower and go to bed.
While she undressed in her bedroom she noticed the backyard flood lights that were on a motion sensor came on and assumed her brother was letting the family dog out. She explained that her father who was a construction contractor had built her a bathroom off of her bedroom so she did not have to share a bathroom with her two brothers. The oldest of the two had married and moved out by this time.
The bathroom had a window which was frosted halfway from the bottom to the middle and then clear to the top matching the window on the guest bathroom.
She noticed soon after her bath when she had dried off and entered her bedroom the backyard lights illuminated once again.
Night three she again noticed the backyard lights coming on but this time the dog had followed her to her room and was making itself comfortable on a rug. She cracked open the curtains and seen her little brother walking quickly towards a tree about forty feet behind the house. There was a simply constructed tree house that her father had built for her brother years ago. She watched as he scrambled up and it hit her that he was able to see into her bathroom from that vantage point. The tub was against the opposite wall from the window and toilet so he could easily see her bathing.
She said she was so stunned she opted not to take a shower and reflected back on the first night she noticed the lights coming on. She said she spent a lot of time shaving her legs and trimming her pussy hair as she planned to sun bathe in the backyard. She was sure he had watched her the whole time.
At this point I am thinking who could blame him for wanting to voyeur his hot older sister with her firm tits, puffy nipples and nicely trimmed brown bush.
Then she made the whole story more interesting. She had opted to take her baths and showers in the morning to keep him from watching her until the weekend he invited a couple of friends over to "camp out" in the backyard. She had spent the day in her bikini reading a book as her brother and his two buddies splashed around in a small above ground pool they had. She was amused that the guys could not help but look her way every chance they got and admitted it made her a bit horny.
That evening the four of them watched movies until late into the night. The whole time she said she considered whether to put on a show for them and the more she thought about it the hotter she got. She finally announced to the guys that she was tired and needed to shower before going to bed.
She said you could tell by the way they looked at each other that her brother had clued them in. As she entered her bedroom she could see the light pop on and as she looked out through a gap in the curtains she could see all three of them scrambling up the tree.
She admitted it made her hot to think about what she was getting ready to do and she thought about how and what she should do.
She said she opted to do a slow undress in the bathroom instead of her usual strip in the bedroom as the tub filled with water. Once in the tub she took her time soaping up and washing off knowing she had an audience. After she had finished her bath and took her time in drying off she had to look and see if they had been watching. She turned the light off in the bathroom and quickly went to her bedroom window to watch all three climb down and go to their tent.
She admitted it turned her on so much that she took every opportunity that summer to tease her brother and his friends.
Wow love this story hope there will be more to Id love to know what else she did so sexy!

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018