photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2017, 04:39 PM

We have not been online in a long time and trying to catch up. Amazing pictures and what a hot lady. Can't wait to see more of her when you guys have a chance. What kind of work does she do with so much travel?
The Following User Says Thank You to MilfMom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2017, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Thanks everyone for your very sweet comments and messages. I am in a different location here now ...
You guys and your stories are a big reason I always start with nonfiction on here. PLEASE keep us posted. I love hearing about your adventures.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoomie9 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2017, 02:01 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomie9 View Post
You guys and your stories are a big reason I always start with nonfiction on here. PLEASE keep us posted. I love hearing about your adventures.
Thank you so much for your post, it is the kind comments like yours I get that keep me wanting to post here. I got back home Sunday night late after a long delayed flight and hubs left before I got in, so not much to detail lately. Sitting up tonight because I can't sleep with the jet lag and time adjustment. Just took a sleeping pill so hopefully be out shortly.

I thought I would post a short GIF of me, it was a night playing Truth-Or-Dare where I was the lone female with three guys. I love those numbers, I know I am going to be the one getting ALL the attention and on this night I did. The dare was for me to give a guy a blowjob until he blew his load, then I was tasked with getting him hard again orally, rim job, sucking his balls and blow job. It took me about 5 minutes or so but I got him back at full mast.

It is a GIF so if you want to see it just click on it and you can see the full action and picture in GIF format.
Attached Thumbnails
TORD Rim and Blow Job.gif  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 07-27-2017, 02:45 AM

I am not up late today, I am actually up early and have a 4:50 AM flight out of MIA so out of the shower and getting packed. (It was a last minute trip) but will only have to gone from home for one overnight in Chicago and then back home Friday evening.

I have been talking to one of the guys who post on here a lot lately through messages and chat. If I work up the nerve to go I will have dinner with him on Dearborn St and if we hit it off to go back to his place at the Ambassador Chicago a few blocks away. I am really nervous about meeting him since I will be alone, so not sure what I will do.

Better go, I don't have long before my uber gets here to take me to the airport.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2017, 12:43 AM

Made it back home but didn't get in until 10:25 tonight and just got in the door at home a short while ago. My flight was good but my husband was stuck in Philadelphia with a long delay and should be landing at 1:25 this morning. It will be great to see him when he finally gets home.

I did meet the single guy in Chicago and am glad I did. I was so nervous but he was a complete gentleman and we had dinner together. He was also a very cute man I chickened out on going back to his hotel since I was solo but he was really cool with it and didn't pressure me at all. Once my husband gets home we might end up taking a trip back or seeing if he can come our way.

I put together another GIF image while I was on the road using my tablet. It is from a night of playing with 2 guys and getting a creampie from one. He was holding my legs back with my hips off the couch as he showed off his work and my cum filled pussy. He was ontop of me with his balls in my mouth while he was doing this.

It is a GIF image so you have to click on it to see it all.
Attached Thumbnails
My creampie being shown off.gif  
Old 08-01-2017, 01:27 AM

This happened back in the spring this year and the event was held in St. Louis, MO. It was an event held by a group of couples we have known for years. All the members invited are by private invite and must be known by one of the host couples. They hold events like this 4 times year in different locations. They have their own website with login for members only and all members must be approved by the host couples. Pictures and negative STD test results are required. Currently they have 117 couples from across the country. Most the couples don't know each other unless they have met at other parties. The parties are held in upscale locations and are "lock n' key" parties.

My wife wrote this but I (the husband) am posting it because she says "I look stupid in that" and will not post it. I told her I thought she was hot and so I would post it. Here is her recount below:

We attended a hotel lock n' key party recently. It began with a meet n greet and cocktails during the evening before all of the ladies (64 couples) went up to our rooms around 10 to wait. Each of us had a bottle of wine waiting for us and dozen chocolate covered strawberries. The men stayed down drinking and socializing while enjoying a few drinks designed to get comfortable and get to know each other. At the end of the men's get together each of the men pulled an envelope from a bowl, inside was a room keycard and corresponding room number to a room of one of the couples where the lady would be waiting. It is designed so the ladies would have no idea who was coming up and the men had no idea who's room they had pulled the key too until they got upstairs and entered. They would have the rest of the night and the men would all meet back downstairs at 8 the next morning for breakfast with their lady for the night.

I was in the room for over an hour and I fell to sleep on the bed in my thong panties but still with my shirt on. I woke up when the covers were pulled down and looked only to see the men had all donned masks. The guy who was in my room was pulling my panties down and I raised my hips to give him access as I tried to wake up. He told me to get up on my knees but mostly positioned me the way he wanted me as he buried his face between my cheeks and began to lick my ass and pussy from behind which quickly drove me wild. I could see the clock in this position and it was 11:52 PM. That was the last sleep I got that night, this man fucked me multiple times and used me however he wanted. He was definitely very dominating and took what he wanted.

When we left left the room at 8 the next morning I was exhausted and still did not know who this man was or what his name was. Each time I asked he just told me he was my mystery lover. I don't know if it was the anonymity of the set up or if it was the man but it was one hot night that I will probably not forget.

The attached is a GIF file from a counter based mini cam that was in each room to allow the husband to see the action with his wife. Poor quality but it gives you the idea. (if there is sufficient interests I will have her convert more of the full video.)
Attached Thumbnails
Hotel Lock n Key Party.gif  
Old 08-01-2017, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post

The attached is a GIF file from a counter based mini cam that was in each room to allow the husband to see the action with his wife. Poor quality but it gives you the idea. (if there is sufficient interests I will have her convert more of the full video.)
Please, please, please convert to video. It is so much better than a GIF.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2017, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
Please, please, please convert to video. It is so much better than a GIF.
We actually used the mp4 video and converted it to GIF format so we could post on this site since we do not have access to post video here. Figured the GIF image was better than posting stills.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2017, 12:05 AM

I have wanted to post on here but have been super busy with end-of-month busy work at work and with our combined travel schedules things have been hectic to say the least. I am so ready for a vacation

I did meet the guy from this forum while I was in Chicago, we met at a very nice restaurant and had a meal and a bottle of wine. I was so nervous meeting somebody who I had only talked with online and some phone conversations. But, it turned out really nice. We really seemed to hit it off and he was really a gentleman. He did not pressure me at all and we have remained in contact and hope that either he can come down and visit when my husband is present or we can arrange to meet him in Chicago as a couple. He asked if he can tell about our meeting on the thread and I told him yes. So, hopefully he will chime in about that.

I love all the PM's I get on here, thank you and if I have not sent you a response please bear with me and I will get to you, I promise. I also will post another GIF image for everyone since they seem to be liked.

Last thing I wanted to let everyone know, please feel free to comment in this thread by hitting reply or post. I have several PM messages from people saying they wanted to comment but did not want to "hijack" the thread. I love your comments and always look forward to hearing from everyone so please don't hesitate.

This is a GIF image of me getting some doggy style play from a video. There was actually some rough play which I really enjoyed. In this part he decides to take me anally. It was a very fun night.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO PLAY 30 SECOND GIF
Attached Thumbnails
Doggy style fun with anal.gif  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 04:13 PM

Got to Skype with my husband last night, can't wait for him to be home Thursday. Looks like we will both be home for almost 10 days with no travel this month.

Here is a short GIF of us playing while camping. It is from a video my boyfriend took while watching us.
Attached Thumbnails
I just wanted him to fuck me.gif  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s