Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2017, 03:03 AM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default July 4th

Anyone do anything special??? Tell us?
Old 07-10-2017, 08:55 PM

Default Week in Panama City

Hello, ---We just spent a week in Panama City ,Fla for a vacation w/ 3 other couples from our "Swing Group"... 4 couples total.... it was basically a "Wife Sharing Week" - 9 days..

Just a time to relax and vacation on the beach in the panhandle... We all stayed in the same hotel / same floor.... Remember its a vacation.. the wives shopped, and sightseeing trips, and beach and hotel pool time , dinners everynight together, nightclubbing together.. all the things you do on vacation in Panama city...

And remember, we are there w/ our friends from our "Swing Group", so there was alot of wife sharing all week.... After a meeting /discussion w/ all involved, it was decided that anyone who wants to be with anyone, can and just be with them.. its all ok. Soooo when ever your in the mood w/ a mutual mood partner , they just went up to a room and had sex. Alot of that happened while at the pool & beach quickies back & forth to the rooms...

We also outright swapped wives for the evening.. or ended up going back to the hotel w/ someones wife from the nightclubbing.... everyone was into it. It seemed like we only saw our own wives in the morning when everyone went home to their rooms.. lol

We had 2 orgy nights where everyone was together , 4 couples swinging.

My wife , as the other wives too,,, wandered back to our room every morning sexually exhausted , well used, and smiling w/ a big happy grin !!!!.. The men were not in any better shape....as exhausted as I was daily, she made me fuck her when she returned in the morning... one morning she came back a little early, and I was still sleeping w/ another wife?, and she just climbed into bed on top of me and rode me while the other wife was there watching....then just collasped and went to sleep w/ us.. 3 in the bed...

The women always dressed in their short sl*t skirts & dresses for dinner and clubbing... so us guys were always turned on watching them strut their stuff attracting attention from all the other men at the clubs.... we only sext w/ our group, but they flirted teased w/ everyone all day, beach , pool, clubbing, etc..

Our orgy nights (2) were all evening events . w/ pizza/chinese delivered to the room.. needless to say, the delivery guys were greeted at the door w/ alot of tits & ass.. lol... All the wives were taking cock & cum on a steady way all night. spitroasted, mmmf, etc.... I took part in a mmmmf w/ the wife , her on top taking pussy & ass while handling & sucking 2 cocks all at the same time... she was quite the cum queen... but that happened w/ all the wives too, before the vacation was over... I don't know, but maybe all the sun-surf-coconut tanning lotion made everyone pretty horny all week... the wives were real non-stop sl*ts to us guys.. but honestly, us guys were pretty performance exhausted at times...

Home now, EXHAUSTED!!.. i need 3 days rest after this relaxing vacation!!??!!

Below pic of two of her clubbing dresses she bought for the trip. She was modeling them for me @ home.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0067.JPG   DSC_0057.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 07-10-2017 at 09:07 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2017, 04:24 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

It sounds like you guys have it put together very well. Small groups where everyone knows the other and there is no drama if perfect for this set up. You and all the members of your group are very lucky to have found each other.

We have tried groups like this and without fail each time jealousy, greed, lust, cheating or something rares it head and the group never gets anywhere.

You have a very special group. Keep doing what you are doing and maybe someday the rest of us will catch up with you. IN the meantime have some great fun.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2017, 10:22 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

My wife has been helping my recently-divorced friend forget about his ex-wife a few times a month lately. (I have written about him before.)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2017, 11:45 PM

Default couplin 2mfm

Thanks.... but like I've said before... its a job in itself to find and have a non jeolusy group.... we think keeping w/in your own age group is an important factor.

Anyway, I'm starting to recover today... lol.. while the wife is at the swim club. I hope she dosen't bring her "select friend" home, I'm still exhausted...

I asked her to stay lezzy for a week... we've never really done a vacation like that before, we both think it was too exhausting sexually.... next time we limit it to 5 days.

Last edited by GRITS; 07-12-2017 at 11:50 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2017, 05:03 AM

Default Forget---

Forgetaboutit !!!.... Came home today just as she was serving cocktails to her "select" pool buddy... walking around in her bikini & Heels and her nipples hard sticking thru her bikini top.... Her rsponse to seeing me home-" "oh boy a 3sum".... I told her I wasn't in the mood (we had our daily morning fuck ).... so she asked if I wanted to watch???

I said " only if you fuck in your bikini & heels like Miss America?"... agreed.... So I got a cocktail, and sat in the chair in the bedroom and watched her fuck our friend... she had to keep her bikini (yellow) on the whole time....

So she was taking cock, and looking at me and pulling her bikini panties to the side, and he was pulling her bikini top cups to the side. She deciced to play cucktalk and kept telling me cuck stuff.... " do you like seeing me gettting fucked in my little bikini?"........ 'He just filled my pussy w/ sperm"... and alot more. I was turned on by it all but didn't join in. They kept fucking for an hour and he filled her pussy and mouth... she sat up on the bed and dribbled his sperm from her mouth onto her exposed tits for my watching pleasure.... The whole time she was cuck looking at me and cuck-talking me while I watched her legs & heels waving around in the air missionary.

I told her to give him an intimate shower while wearing her bikini.... after that he left..... She was still in her wet bikini and she stood in front of me, and put my finger under the panties to feel what he left in her.... I got undressed AND threw her on the bed and fucked her silly in doggy, her on top, missionary until I exploded in her pussy while she cuck talked me to orgasm.\..she just fell back on the bed and pulled her bikini panties to the side as I watched 3 sperm loads (including our moring daily) run out..... \

I knew she wouldn't last long....lol

This is the bikini, (not today pic)
Attached Thumbnails
0511132340.jpg   DSC_7337.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 07-15-2017 at 05:10 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2017, 11:21 PM

Default Weekend in NYC

Just got back from a weekend in NYC... Friday to Monday.. Went w/ another couple from our "swing Group", spur of the moment because he was given access to a corporate plane that was making the trip... freebie for all transportation.. the plane had others besides us.. seats 16?.

Anyway we got a hotel in Chelsea section along the Hudson river overlooking an old el-train tracks that was made into a high-rise park. Floor to ceiling windows were great for leaving open for all too see... and to our surprise appearantly its a spot where people go to watch just that from the park??!! Open hotel room windows!! Day & night....

Does anyone know about this thing in Chelsea, NYC??? -- Explain it ?

Anyway, weekend in NYC... see the sights by taxi, SEX by night w/ the shades open... I was fucking the wife against the glass on the 12th fl. all night w/ some soft lighting enough for anyone to see us. When I would do her standing doggy w/ her hands against the glass, she could see people watching and waved to some of them.. they actually waved back!!
When we and our friends got together for swing sex in thier room on the 8th fl. it was alot closer to the park and accross from other buildings/apts.... we were fucking each others wife against the glass constantly, but when on the bed it was in good view of the apts accross the way. We got double standing blowjobs while we watched everyone below watch us...we even spitroasted our wives in front of the window...-- I think everyone got a good show.. it was really erotic for all of us..

One night we swapped wives seperately for the night and had private time together... His wife w/ me was really into it all... she called room service for towels and answered the door naked in high heels for the guy.. that was his tip... lol .. She put the rm chair in front of the window and had me fuck her in all different position you can on a chair.. meanwhile, I'm pumping cum loads in her pussy and mouth, (no anal)...

When I called my wife in our room in the morning to see if it was ok to come back, she was having her morning good-by fucking w/ the other husband... I told her to leave the phone on.. I told the guys wife to listen to your husband fucking my wife.. she did and thought it was a great sneeky idea.. I left and went to the lobby for coffee to bring up to the wife.. I figured by then they would be done?
When I got to our room, he had already left... the wife was laying in bed fully exposed for me to see the fresh cumload he just put in her pussy..... I told her I left the room and let his wife listen on the phone, and she said she really gave her something to listen too...lol ...When I got undressed she climbed on top of me cowgirl and rode me asking if I --"can feel what he did to her last night?"... I could and she liked telling me to make me cum in her already cum full pussy.... we took a shower together and thats when I told her what I did to his wife....
My wife always made sure to get dressed/ undressed in front of the window all weekend.

More sightseeing, recommend the "History of Sex Museum"... Flight home w/ all the same people on Monday. The flight was a corporate perk gift for employees from our friends company and he arranged to get us on because a couple cancelled. Lucky!

NYC is a great place to visit, but I don't think I could live there for long. We've been there numerous times before.

Last edited by GRITS; 07-24-2017 at 11:31 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2017, 08:00 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Just got back from a weekend in NYC... Friday to Monday.. Went w/ another couple from our "swing Group", spur of the moment because he was given access to a corporate plane that was making the trip... freebie for all transportation.. the plane had others besides us.. seats 16?.

Anyway we got a hotel in Chelsea section along the Hudson river overlooking an old el-train tracks that was made into a high-rise park. Floor to ceiling windows were great for leaving open for all too see... and to our surprise appearantly its a spot where people go to watch just that from the park??!! Open hotel room windows!! Day & night....

Does anyone know about this thing in Chelsea, NYC??? -- Explain it ?
Corporate jet that means you flew into Teterboro. You were not far from me.
The old elevated line they turned into a walking path is known for a few places with very nice sights. It was originally thought that the river views with be the main attractions but the hotels and condos along the route gave some more interesting views while looking the other way as well. One upscale trendy restaurant/club has bathrooms facing the walkway with floor to ceiling windows and no coverings. Choose a stall near the window and you can let it all hang out which many people do. It got so big I think the city made them put up something but I'm pretty sure theres still a work around. All in all the walkway has turned into a voyeurs & exhibitionist dream come true.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 12:43 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

My ex and I had a bunch of chances to do a 3 way with her friends. Should have. But the only thing I really wish I did was fuck her when she showed me her cum soaked pants when she was with the young guy. Not only were her tights dripping, but I could see the whole outline of her pussy. She even told me about how swollen she was. What was I thinking?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Corporate jet that means you flew into Teterboro. You were not far from me.
The old elevated line they turned into a walking path is known for a few places with very nice sights. It was originally thought that the river views with be the main attractions but the hotels and condos along the route gave some more interesting views while looking the other way as well. One upscale trendy restaurant/club has bathrooms facing the walkway with floor to ceiling windows and no coverings. Choose a stall near the window and you can let it all hang out which many people do. It got so big I think the city made them put up something but I'm pretty sure theres still a work around. All in all the walkway has turned into a voyeurs & exhibitionist dream come true.

Sounds correct to us...just what we figured.. ///.. the plane was a prop, and a small bus took us thru the :incoln Tunnel to the hotel....
Looked like voyeur paridise to us... so we enjoyed giving them a show.. we were just lucky to get a calll from our friend to be able to join his job group at the very last moment... Well we had a fun time in NYC and the hotel sex was really great knowing everyone was watching us fucking our wives llike sl*ts... the wives were really into it knowing everyone was watching and I think that helped them be even more sl*tty and animated... the sex talk during it all reflected the point that strangers were watching them sucking and taking cock & cum, not to mention the lezzy stuff they were doing in a chair while the guys recharged... my wife told me that when she was w/ the other hubby -private time-- that in the morning w/ daylight they had their goodby sex at the window and could actually see people looking @ them from the El-park waving back to them.

I think that is the only place we've ever been in all our travels that was so voyeur orientated.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009