photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-16-2016, 01:32 AM

Default female masturbation in marriage

I have been married twice. I wanted to share my experiences with my ex wife and my current wife and their masturbation preferences.

My first wife loved to masturbate. We met when she was 18 and were together for 9 years. Our sex life was so so, he O'd sometimes from sex (I had a PE problem when I was younger, thankfully I can last much longer now), but almost always O'd through me going down on her in oral. When we first met, she just used her fingers to masturbate and didn't have any toys. Over the years, we bought several vibrators for her to use, both for her own private masturbation use and for her to use to get off after I would cum. After a while, it kind of became a routine: I eat her out to an orgasm, we have sex until I cum (again, often a little sooner than we'd both like as this was a problem for me at the time), she'd pull a vibrator out of her nightstand and finish off. Her first vibrator was a basic slimline vibe. After that one of her friends hosted a passion party and she came home with a rabbit vibrator. This is still her favorite. She loved that thing. Later one we bought her a Hitachi Magic Wand. Very intense. Got her off very fast. Sometimes too fast. She actually preferred the rabbit to the Hitachi.

My second wife was very shy about masturbating. She knew I masturbated, and seemed excited that I did it, but she said that she herself tried it a few times and "didn't really like it." Truth is, she wasn't telling the truth. A few months after we started dating, I noticed a battery on the floor by her bed. She was watching TV in the living room, and I have to admit I was curious, so I opened her nightstand drawer and found several other batteries. Turns out she had a vibrator hidden in her sock drawer in one of her wool socks. It was just a simple, small "lady finger" slimline vibrator. I have to admit it was such a turn on knowing that she had a vibrator and masturbated (apparently, a lot, given how many batteries I would notice in the trash can in the bedroom). Sometimes I would come home from work before her and find the vibrator in her nightstand drawer...apparently she'd forgotten to hide it in her sock drawer after she was done. I never told her that I knew about it, I thought it was kind of cute that she was so bashful about it. Finally, after we were together about a year or two, I suggested that I buy her a vibrator to spice things up and for me to use on her on the times that I came too fast and she still hadn't gotten hers. I picked one out for her online, just a simple run of the mill vibrator. So now she has the one I'm supposed to know about and the one she hides from me and I'm not supposed to know about

Tags
hitachi, masturbation, rabbit, vibrator, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018