photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-04-2015, 08:54 PM

Default A Day at the Nude Beach

Having come from a religious background, we have had many struggles to engage our sexuality properly. Surprisingly,I think I have had more hang-ups than my wife who was more constrained just on moral grounds. However, we have become a lot more honest in our daily dealings and part of that has been to share our fantasies. This was quite liberating initially and discussions often resulted in some beautiful sex. I expressed that I was interested in going to a nudist beach and maybe some hanky panky there that a voyeur might watch us. In preparation for this event, we visited a nude beach and it felt quite natural and easy. We even chatted with a single chap while out in the surf and again it was very congenial. After more fantasising, we were at another beach noted for its nude status. There are 2 car parks and, being out of the way, it was never going to be heavily populated, especially midweek. So, we found ourselves with a couple of hours to kill and I suggested we go to the nude beach. The wife came along in a fairly resigned fashion, remember it was my fantasy, not hers. We got to the beach and set up our little sun shelter. There was no one at all on our section of sand but just around the rocks on the main section we spotted one lone male nudist. We swam for a bit in the refreshing water and then returned to the shelter. It wasn't long before we were engaging in kissing, fondling and loving sexual activity. After a nice build up, we began to go at it doggy style, one of my wife's favourite positions. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye I saw the lone swimmer walking past, looking at me. I half expected to shrivel in embarrassment but was pleased that I didn't he smiled and I gave him the thumbs up and kept going. He walked on and I told my wife we had just been seen. We stopped and lay down for a bit while I kept looking out to see if the man was coming back. I was a bit disappointed that he was walking further away. Anyway, after a bit more relaxing, I saw him starting on his return leg so began fingering my wife's slit again. Naturally she responded and soon I was working her over well. Then the man came into view, about 60 feet away. He paused. I said to my wife that he was watching, holding my breath as I expected her to call it all off. She didn't seem to want to believe me so I asked her to open her legs more to give him a good show. She gently opened her legs as I continued to tease he hard little slit and slide my fingers into her wet pussy. The man was now licking his lips and walked up to about 15 feet away. I told my wife he was there and she continued to allow me to masturbate her as she seemed to believe I was joking still. My heart was pounding with all the sex, tension and apprehension as to what was going to happen next. As he came closer, I said hello to the man, partly to be polite and partly to confirm to the wife that there really was someone close by and watching her being masturbated with her legs wide open. She didn't flinch and then took up to rubbing her own clit while I kept my fingers working her pussy occasionally holding her pussy lips wide open so our friend could see her whole sex. He was very appreciative, judging by his stiff penis and steady gaze. As my wife approached orgasm he knelt down just a few feet away, watching closely as she vigorously rubbed her clit with one hand pulling her lips apart to make access easier. Finally, she came intensely and as she straightened her legs in rapture one foot touched his knee. Later she admitted this had put her off a bit but only momentarily as she went into a protracted orgasm. It was beautiful to watch and our friend got a great view. As she subsided and then sat up my wife almost apologised for having been so open and quickly went off for a swim. I stayed and chatted a bit then he left. When my wife came back we talked briefly before engaging in more sex again and soon we were at it again doggy style. The man came back and, holding a condom up, indicated he was keen to take my spot. I was quite confident that my wife wouldn't agree as we had already exceeded her previous boundaries and I shook my head. He looked a bit disappointed but we slowed down and before long it was time to go. Shaking his hand and thanking him for his respect shown to our boundaries, we packed up and left. That night we talked about the thrilling event and engaged in more mind blowing sex. It was an amazing event and while it hasn't been replicated yet, I am slowly setting things up for a bit of dogging and/or beach sex with a voyeur present and maybe even allowing some breast touching and mutual masturbation. Don't worry, I will post that story too when it eventuates.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:16 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Awesome!

Awesome, sexy story! A fantasy realized!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 03:53 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Nude beach sex games.

Great story. That's sort of how we started many years ago. But it was at a state park in a secluded area of beach far from the crowds. Yet I knew mostly men walked close by where we lay up on a small rise at the top end of the beach. The sand was firmer and easier to walk above the main beach sand.
This was Lake Michigan and during storms the waves created sort of a wall where the small trees and bushes grow. Just the right highth for my wife's spread pussy to be face high for others.
At first she didn't realize others were walking past. Then I said hello to a young man and when he replied back she had a fit! It didn't take much to convince her I was acting out a fantasy and we've done this many times and places since.
Yes we also had sex while being watched. This first area was a non official nude beach, we'd soon discover. So many years and many games were played along that beach.
To me these early games were more fun than on actual nude beaches even though occasionally we met other nudes.
deslusional write some more stories.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2019, 07:37 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 253 Posts
Default A Brave Woman

And here's what happened to me...

Toward the end of a summer job at a science field station, I met “Carol”, another student. We hit it off really well and started spending every night together in one of the dorm rooms that were now mostly empty. One night while in bed we thought we were alone, but then in walked several other summer students, surprising us literally in mid-stroke. Apologies were offered and accepted (we had not been covered), but after the intruders left and we both caught our breath Carol shared her feelings about what had just happened. And that it had really given her a thrill and that she’d like to explore it further. She expressed that she’d felt humiliated, vulnerable, and empowered at the same time, and that apart from the obvious eroticism she just felt more alive than she’d ever felt before, like every nerve ending and every sense in her body was at high pitch. She wanted more of this. She was conflicted by the humiliation and vulnerability, but told me this just heightened the whole experience. She really wanted to explore this further.

So a few days later it was the weekend and we’d heard about a beach a couple of hours’ drive away that was frequented by alternative-lifestyle types. This was at a time when such beaches around had no rules of conduct—not like today when sexual activity is discouraged or even grounds for removal or arrest. So, we headed for this beach!

After hiking down a long narrow trail, we came upon the promised beach, enjoyed by dozens of people, mostly nude. A couple of temporary food and drink vendors, and some sellers of trinkets and other handmade items. No obvious sexual activity, but otherwise a very free-spirited place. Carol chose a spot close to where the trail met the beach, because she wanted newcomers to come upon us without first seeing us from a distance.

We set out the sheet we’d borrowed from the dorms, stripped, and within minutes she had me inside of her. No movement, me just “there”, or “in her”. Every few minutes a new person or couple emerged from the trail and onto the beach, and passed within about six feet of us. Most kept moving, but some stopped to watch—that’s when Carol would start moving a bit, lifting her legs and arching her back. She kept whispering into my ear that she was really enjoying this. But that she did not want guys to start masturbating onto her. She told the few guys that started doing this to please not, but instead to save it for later when they were alone. She explained (all the while fucking), and they could watch all they wanted, but not participate. Interestingly, the guys complied, and were content to watch. Likewise several women watched, although one was derisive and called us perverts and her a sl*t. Carol’s response to that was that she disengaged just for a moment to reposition us, now with her on top so she could look the disapproving woman in the eye, and ask if she’d ever done something just for her own enjoyment. She moved on. The rest stayed a while and encouraged us.

During that first hour, Carol had several orgasms, with no attempt to hide them. She even told some of the watchers to look at her face rather than her body as she came—she wanted to make eye contact with them at this critical moment. I’d already come, but being a guy I couldn’t repeat indefinitely like she could! Most of the time I just stayed limply inside, occasionally regaining my hardness. Even without me being hard, she was able to climax for this extended period just because of the thrill of the situation.

After a while, we got up, stretched, and walked down the beach to one of the food vendors. On the way, she said she would bend over slightly with her elbows on the counter and I was to enter her pussy from the rear. This was to see if we could get away with fucking standing up. Well, this worked, and we attracted a lot of attention. She was able to drink a coke and eat a hamburger while thus coupled, but all I could do was dribble coke on her back. Probably because my heart was just about pounding out of my chest, and I had to fight for each breath, even though we were doing slow strokes. (I guess this just shows a basic difference between men and women—she was able to do all of this in stride, while for me this was a life event that might never be repeated.)

Walking back to our sheet we got lots of looks, mostly approving. Once back, I told Carol that I just wouldn’t be able to perform for a while. No problem, she said. She lay back on her elbows and invited me to use my tongue. Gladly!! I loved this part, because I didn’t have to try holding back, and she loved it because it put her in an even better position to talk with people as they walked by. And the conversations ran all over the place—but mostly “how can you do this?” (answer: Easy, just lie back and enjoy it) or “I wish my boyfriend would do that for me” (answer: why don’t you just ask him?) or “you have a beautiful pussy” (thank you), or “did you enjoy your lunch?” (she: it was great, the hamburger man wouldn’t even take our money; me: I’ll let you know when I’m finished eating”.) Carol’s answers came between her orgasms.

A few of the guys who watched tried to proposition her. Carol, although naked and fucking right in front of them, told them not to assume that her being naked and fucking right in front of them meant she was available or looking—told them again she was just naked and fucking, and that’s all. She said she had chosen her partner (lucky me!) and chosen how she wanted to spend her day at the beach, and that they could also do whatever they wanted and with whom, but not with her.

We couldn’t keep fucking constantly the entire day (she’d have gotten sore and chafed, and being a guy I had my physiological limits), so whenever I wasn’t inside her with either my cock or my tongue she used her fingers to gently spread herself open. If we’d just been fucking, it would stay open for a few minutes by itself, then she’d reopen it. If new people walking by commented, she’d explain that she liked the feeling of the air. If she knew they’d seen us fucking she’d tell them she was just “taking a breather”.

Well, after a long while I finally finished my lunch, Carol was totally spent after enjoying several dozen public orgasms, the sun was setting, and the beach was nearly deserted. We took this time and also the ride home to enjoy each other’s shared feelings about what had taken place all day.

For her, this was the riskiest thing she’d ever done, but just the thrill of getting away with something completely outside the bounds of normal behaviour made it worth the risk. She said she did feel humiliated, lying on the ground naked, putting herself lower than anyone around her and doing something that most people associate with shame. She felt vulnerable—she was laying herself open for any negative remark about her looks, her body or her behaviour, and she felt vulnerable that even though we were sixty miles from our usual digs, somebody we knew might see her and word would get out. But on the other hand she felt alive, with a heightened sense of awareness and sensitivity. She also felt beautiful and desirable, and that she’d probably be the object of a lot of people’s dreams the next few nights. She also felt very wild and sexy and primitive, sort of a return to uninhibited tribal or jungle life, a communing with ancient ancestors. She was very puzzled by her feelings of wanting more humiliation and vulnerability. That’s why she opened her lips when we weren’t fucking—she wanted extreme nakedness and exposure. 
She felt that of all the emotions she felt, the vulnerability was probably the most powerful. Part of the vulnerability was the risk we were taking that someone we knew might come upon us. She said a part of her was actually hoping this would happen—but this risk was more than compensated by the feeling of power she had over people watching her (she felt she was in charge, even over me!), and she loved the pure raw sex.

Carol told me that the most personal part of the experience was making eye contact with strangers as she came to orgasm. This was a private part of her she was putting out in the open. She said every woman has breasts and a crotch you can look at, and can fuck, but that her face during an orgasm is hers alone and is a very intimate thing to share.

I asked why she hadn’t masturbated, since in front of our many onlookers this would have been even more humiliating. She said she had actually gotten off a few small ones as she was holding her lips open, but didn’t make a show of it because she wanted to be seen as a girl who can get a guy to take care of her. But now that she thought about it as we were discussing it on the way home, she realized that yes, to openly masturbate for an audience would have added to her quest for humiliation. Then she started wondering if she had limits, and maybe had found it.

She told me she felt all these different and sometimes conflicting feelings, sometimes simultaneously, and that, besides the orgasms, it was this constant crescendo of feelings that kept her going the whole day at the beach. (Note: all this without any alcohol. Apparently there were no inhibitions to overcome!)

Her only bad feelings came from the occasional guys trying to proposition her.

As for me, I don’t think my feelings went nearly as wide or as deep as hers. She had all this stuff going on in her mind at the same time, but all I could think about was to enjoy the moment, knowing that this was a truly unique situation with a truly unique person, and that it might never happen again.

Fast forward: within weeks we each returned to our respective schools, and kept up a friendly correspondence for several years, each starting our own families. Her name is not Carol, of course, but otherwise the story stands as written. There will always be a place in my heart for her, and I’ll always respect her for setting a goal for herself and pursuing it in spite of the risks. And this took place at a time long ago when women were not encouraged to take risks, and certainly not in the explicit way she chose.
Old 04-26-2019, 07:42 PM

Default The Brave Woman Speaks

I am the “Carol” "Lee" referred to. Yes, it all happened as Lee described it (I’ll call him that here). After years of no contact, Lee asked me to review his narrative of a day we spent together many years ago, and to add my impressions of that day. (As you'll read at the end of this, we left on friendly terms and remain so, although we've had no contact as we've each been raising our own families.)

That was quite a day and I am not ashamed. That was a long time ago, a little more than thirty years, I’m a different person now but I always smile to myself when I think back on that day at the beach. I think Lee did an accurate job of describing the events, and a fair job of describing my feelings during and afterwards, but that’s the part I think needs more explanation—my feelings and why I did what I did. Probably nowadays such behaviour is more common, but in those days this was risky and unusual. I prided myself then as I do now for having taken such a risk and making myself so vulnerable and triumphing over any negativity. But what I want to say here is that at the time, I was trying to overcome all the inhibitions I’d been taught by parents, church, school, society. I wanted to rebel even if it meant consequences, I wanted to flaunt the norms of my upbringing even if it meant I’d have to define myself in a whole new way, I wanted expose myself even if it would leave me no place to hide.

Before meeting Lee at the lab, I’d had many boyfriends. If I liked a new guy and saw potential, I’d fuck him on the first or second date (I always called this my “invitational”, or “trial” fuck. This was so I’d know if we were sexually compatible. That was the most important thing to me, and I wanted to get that question out of the way. As a grad student I didn’t have a lot of time to waste. (Note: we wouldn’t even have a first date if he wasn’t attractive in the first place; the guy had to be confident, secure, have a good personality, be financially responsible, sensitive, all the rest of the desirable things before I’d even be interested. Those traits had to be apparent right away, before getting to dating. If he got a first date, he probably got a fuck.) Back to the sexual compatibility: I love sex, and wanted a good fit. The cock must fit me and not be so big as to hurt, and not so thin as to slip around too much, and not so short as to not reach inside me far enough. Also, once inside, I want the top part of his shaft to put pressure on my clit. This can be learned later, but the fit must be there to start. If all these things don’t come together on the first try, we might continue to be just friends but I’ll look elsewhere for sex. Having a large number of first or second dates that didn’t work out sexually taught me a lot about guys, but mostly confirmed to me what I like. With Lee, everything came together just right on the “invitational”, so I moved in with him for the rest of the summer.

That should clarify about the sex. Now, about the nudity: I’m not a nudist. I don’t take my clothes off unless it’s to shower or to sleep or to fuck. If you saw me naked on the beach that day, it was because I was fucking. That day I really didn’t consider my nudity or even my fucking to be that private.

What I did try to keep private was my orgasms, and it took me a while to be able to willingly share them with onlookers. At first I tried to hide my face as I came, but eventually I realized that my seeking humiliation and vulnerability could be successful only if I shared the most intimate, private, part of me: the feelings you could read on my face as I climaxed. That is different for every woman, and for me it is sharing what I alone can give. I made myself very vulnerable by inviting strangers to make eye contact during my orgasms. If anyone had ridiculed me at that critical time, I would have been devastated—this was the risk I wanted to take. Remember, as Lee wrote, I was doing this without alcohol. I was completely sober and well rested. I was completely aware of what we were doing and could have stopped at any time. I wanted to do something that nobody else had done (at least at that time and that place): put the most private, intimate part of me out there for all to see, and take a chance on being rejected or humiliated. As it turned out, it was thrilling.

Let me tell you a little about getting ready for the beach: I knew I wanted to expose myself, but at the same time I didn’t want to appear as cheap. So the day before, I got my hair done, putting it up in a really classy bun in back with a few strands forward, and painted my nails. Before leaving for the beach I did just a touch of make-up, and put in tiny earrings and a simple thin necklace with a single pearl. I could have just as well be heading for high tea, except that I also removed all my pubic hair. (This was a bold move for the times; very few women did this back then. But then remember, the aim was to expose myself, and I didn’t want to be hiding behind a patch of hair.) Funny that Lee didn’t mention this in his narrative. I wanted all of my pink to show. He did mention about holding myself open, I’m just surprised he didn’t dwell on the exposed lips and the pink, like most guy writers would.

As we got near the beach, I felt a mix of excitement, dread, adventure, terror, but never once suggested turning around. This was something I was determined to do. (By the way, Lee led you to believe that we’d just heard about this beach. Well, I didn’t let Lee know at the time, but I’d been there several times earlier in the summer with other guys I was trying out. Since those were first or second dates, I did fuck a number of them as “invitationals”, but up in the dunes where we couldn’t be seen. Otherwise I kept my suit on. In those cases the invitationals didn’t work out, so I moved on. I saw people were nude, but no sex. In fact, seeing no sex there gave me an incentive to do this, but only at the right time and with the right guy—someone who could pass the invitational.)

Back to our drive there: all we had with us was a sheet, a couple of towels, some soft drinks in a small cooler, sunscreen, and a sun umbrella. The calendar was good for me, so we didn’t need condoms, which I hate anyway. After we parked the (borrowed) car and were on the footpath down to the beach, we planned how we were going to pull this off. We decided the best thing to do was to get to work right away before anything could dissuade us. We’d best set up right where the path gets to the beach, so as to not get distracted and also to make sure any new arrivals would see us. So, we figured we’d arrive on the beach, spread out the sheet, strip, and (literally) mount up.

And that’s exactly what we did. At first I had to put myself in the frame of mind that we were alone, so we took up a position with Lee on top. I asked him to not move, but just lie there inside me, I would do the moving when we’d be seen. It was easy to not move around, since I was terrified knowing that someone would appear soon—well, wasn’t this what I’d planned? My feelings of humiliation were overwhelming, even with no one around. I was lying naked on the ground, looking up. At least on the main part of the clothing-optional beach you could do this, but then so is everybody else. And they’re not fucking! As I heard rustling along the path, I knew someone must be approaching, and I was completely freaking out inside my head but trying to remain calm on the outside. I was not just lying there naked and looking up, I was lying there naked and looking up and fucking! Since we were right where the path empties onto the sand, it took less then a minute for three guys and two girls to appear out of nowhere, and they were now about a meter from us. I’m lying there naked and fucking and looking up at them looking down at me lying there naked and fucking and looking up at them. This first encounter was the most thrilling, terrifying, humiliating, and exciting I had ever felt in my life. In my mind I was screaming, but my mouth was too dry to utter anything. Lee was on top of me looking down, so he couldn’t see them; this terror was all my own. I felt so vulnerable—what if they laughed at me, or kicked sand in my face, preached the bible at us? Time just stood still, until I broke the stop-frame by drawing my legs up around Lee’s hips and arched my back a little. This brought smiles from our visitors, and they moved on.

Several minutes to sort out my feelings, which by now were totally scrambled and exploding in my head. But not for long—next came a group of guys joking and already opening their beers. They actually stopped to chat with us for a while, mostly with Lee since they were afraid to look me in the eye. Lee’s brain seemed to be blanked out, so the guys didn’t stay long. Another, smaller, group came along and two of them dropped their trunks and started handling themselves. This made me a little nauseous and I asked them to stop. I didn’t want to have to clean their stuff off me. Remember, I had fixed my hair and wanted to remain presentable. Just telling them to stop gave me a feeling of immense power. This showed me I was in control of the situation, so I determined that for the rest of the day I would be in charge. Many more people streamed by us, most just giving smiles or a wave, some stopping to chat a little, some showed discomfort but moved on. I didn’t really feel good about causing anyone discomfort, but then I figured they had to be in charge of their own feelings.

Only one person was openly judgmental. With me still on my back and Lee inside me, she called us perverts and that we shouldn’t be doing this and that we were sinning against God and nature and the nation and everything else. The people with her just stared at her, mortified but not saying anything. She did not bother me one bit. I was in charge. I could control the situation. So I did. I rolled Lee over, stood up, and then squatted over him, taking him inside me on the way down, so now I was sitting up. Not quite at her eye level, but enough so I could look her directly in the eye as I started a steady up-and-down motion on Lee. Looking her straight in the eye I calmly asked her if she ever did anything just because she wanted to and not just because she thought she was allowed to. She sputtered a little and then stalked off, followed by her buddies, who looked back and gave me smiles and a thumbs up!

More people coming by, in groups and singly. Some visibly uncomfortable, some amazed, some trying to ignore us, all of them entertained whether they wanted it or not. Throughout the day a few guys tried to proposition me, thinking that being naked and fucking means form a line. I was not and am not that sort of person. I had taken the trouble to make myself look pretty for the day, had decided and planned my day, and chosen the person I wanted to do it with. This was an exclusive date with Lee. I don’t share. I had never slept with more than one guy at a time, (unless more than one “invitational” fuck was required, in which case I always informed everyone involved). Back to the propositioners: rather than take offense I chose to be polite. Remember, I’m naked and fucking, not exactly the high hand in any bargaining. I thanked them for their interest in me, took it as a compliment that they wanted to fuck me, but that I was on a date. Most accepted my explanation with a smile, some grumbled, one gave me a high-five (the only time all day that I touched someone other than Lee), some stayed to watch, but all eventually moved on. The very idea of being propositioned at first made me ill, but then I realized I had handled each situation in a lady-like manner (considering the circumstances), and that I was entitled to feel good. So I did.

Lee already described our stand-up lunch at the hamburger stand, so I don’t need to tell you about it. Only that I felt very, very empowered, especially since it was my idea: just walk up to the vendor, order food and a drink, and (to Lee), a fuck. This was even more out in the open then our spot on the sand. And we were standing up. The burger vendor was right in the middle of all the beach activity: volleyball, frisbee, jogging, bodysurfing, and here we were doing a slow stand up fuck with everything going on around us. We probably didn’t look like we were fucking. I was bent over the make-shift counter a little, and Lee was behind me. I’ve seen other couples stand close together, one behind the other, and I imagine we looked a lot like that. Except that Lee had to bend his knees to get lower, and also, anyone who had arrived on the beach after us knew who we were and what we were likely to be doing. I tried to remain calm, but inside, I was scared to death. This was really pushing the limits. I managed to eat the burger, but Lee spilled his drink all over me. He told me later he was really keyed up. I think women can handle casual fucking much better than men can.

Later, back on our sheet, Lee told me he just couldn’t perform any more. He’d already come about three times so far, over about five hours. And I was starting to get sore and beginning to chafe, so we agreed to do something different: I took his face between my legs, and just enjoyed being tended to. This gave even more humiliation and vulnerability than before, because now I was in a near-sitting position, and could expose myself even more just by moving Lee’s head aside. And with my recent shave, I was naked as possible. Nothing was hidden by pubic hair. And I felt at my prettiest. My hair was still up, tasteful jewelry in place, nails nicely done, I felt like a queen on a throne. As my “subjects” came by (people were now leaving the beach, and I could see them approach from a distance), I could just ask Lee to catch his breath, spread my legs wider and let the sun shine in. It was wonderful. Leaning back on my elbows I could easily talk with anyone coming by. This for me was the most conversational and rewarding part of the day. This is when so many women wanted to talk with me. Many expressed jealousy that their boyfriends or husbands were noticing me too much, some wanted to know was I drunk (no, I don’t drink), was I a wh*r* (no, I was just on a date with someone I chose), didn’t I feel ‘dirty’ (no, I felt good displaying my love for someone). Some made funny but welcome comments about what they’d seen or thought they’d seen at the hamburger stand earlier, some wanted to know if my pussy was getting sunburned (maybe, but I’d kept it well oiled throughout the day). Lots of the guys leaving the beach gave Lee a high-five. Some left little slips of paper with phone numbers on them. One person (you’ve already met her) left a business card with the name and address of a church on it. (I wonder if her pastor knows she spent a day nude in public!)

I’m glad this was before cell phone cameras and the internet. A few of the beach goers had those big, bulky 35mm film cameras, but most respected our “privacy”, such as it was, by not pointing the cameras toward us. I’m sure somebody must have photographed us from a distance, and I’d really love to see those pictures. I don’t know what I would have done if somebody had asked us to pose. At the time I probably would have refused, but now in my later years I think I’d really value the pictures.

As a woman, I had a lot to deal with that day and in the weeks afterward. I was a frazzled bundle of emotions for quite a while, but still I’m really glad to have done it. At various times during the day, depending on the immediate circumstances, I felt a very wide range of human emotions. Fear, ecstasy, terror, wonder, disbelief, alienation, companionship, humiliation, satisfaction, vulnerability, sexiness, joy, content, you name it. But not shame or regret.

My husband, whom I met years later) knows about that day. Given the same time and circumstances I would do it again. I would recommend my daughter to do it, if she had the chance, as long as she was doing it of her own volition and not to please someone else.

My own fast forward: I didn’t want to become a celebrity at the beach, so we did other things on the weekends before we each headed back to our separate schools. Over the next few years we kept in touch (phone, letters, in person when we could), and entered our different professions. We each married other people, and lost contact with each other. Lee was one of many men in my life during those years. He was well aware of my system of “invitations” and of the other men I was trying out at the time, as was my husband when we first met. (He won on the first date.)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2019, 10:30 PM

Thanked 7,432 Times in 287 Posts

Nice story, but it belongs in the fiction section.
It's clear that "Lee" and "Carol" are the same person.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jho For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2019, 08:09 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
Nice story, but it belongs in the fiction section.
It's clear that "Lee" and "Carol" are the same person.
Agree.
Old 04-27-2019, 06:03 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Agree.
Excellent creative writing, though....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2019, 06:15 PM

Default thanks for pointing this out.

jho and rracoonz—

thanks for pointing this out. I’ll contact OCC site admin and ask that these be moved to Fiction. The 1st part is factual, and does belong where it is now, however since it goes well with the 2nd part I’ll ask that both be moved together.

I wrote the 2nd part in the ‘voice’ of Carol, expanding on how her feelings might be imagined. It’s my reading of what she told me on the drive home and in the following week, but since it may have some embellishments as seen through the male lens, it is not wholly factual. I’ll try to get both parts moved. But please be assured that the 1st part is true.

When I submitted these two pieces, I chose the “A Day at The Nude Beach” category, not realizing this was in Non-Fiction. In fact, upon reading Deslusional’s entry, it read like Fiction and I thought I was in the right place.

Like you, I’m interested in preserving the integrity of the various categories on OCC’s Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2019, 08:19 PM

Thanked 3,891 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jho View Post
it belongs in the fiction section.
A large portion of this part of the forum belongs there. Mitty-esque fantasists abound.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach nudist, exhibitionism, masturbation, voyeurism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s