uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-22-2010, 02:04 PM

Thanked 2,745 Times in 201 Posts
Default First DB

I was about 13 when one of my mother's friends helped her clean up after a party. Her name was Sue and she was about thirty and a total drunk/pothead. She was pretty messed up but was wiping down a table while I stood across from her doing dishes at a sink. Because she was so drunk it took her ten minutes to wipe down the table and the whole time I could see down her shirt to the most amazing perky breasts with no bra. I think they were amazing now, but they were probably average. When I was 13 I didn't have much experience with them.
I hadn't learned to be careful about things like that and when she looked up I didn't look away. She glared at me and fixed her top, but it was way too loose to fix and she eventually forgot about me and went back to the table. I thought she might say something to my mom, but I guess she never did.

This is just one of the things that eventually turned me into a pervert.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tomwdrake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 02:33 PM

Thanked 45,024 Times in 1,651 Posts

Not really a down blouse story but a good one.

There was a big thunderstorm brewing one day as I was getting on the subway. About three stops into my commute home two girls come running into the train car as the doors were shutting. Apparently the rain had started to fall and fall hard. The two of them were drenched and one of them was wearing a white blouse and a white bra. She was now the only contestant in a NYC subway Wet shirt contest. you could clearly see her very large round tits and her big nipples that were erect and perfect.

After about 30 seconds of them settling into the subway her friend noticed all the stares they were getting. Unfortunately, this lead to her telling her friend to cover up.

Was a ride home I will never forget.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fellatiorules For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 12:10 AM

Default Not exactly downblouse

I went into a automotive shop the other day. As soon as I walk in I notice a girl sitting down reading a book. She was a decent distance away but I noticed her immediately. To get to the counter I walked towards here and since she was cute I kept my eye on her as non-obviously as I could. That was easy consdidering she was reading but I looked away at times to not appear to be staring. One of the times I looked back I realized that she was wearing a button up shirt and either her boobs were causing a wide gap between the buttons to open up or one button had come undone. She had a bra (pink) on so it's not like I really say anything at all. A tiny bit of one boob and the cup of her pink bra but my God that was so damn hot. Unless she knew it was happening which is a possibility, it was so sexy unknowlingly to her staring into her shirt and seeing even just a hint of what was going on in there. Guy law dictated I should have said something to any guy in the vicinity but not knowing if she was someone's girlfriend, wife, or sister I just kept it to myself. My wellbeing trumps Guy Law yet I felt I shirked my duty. Anyway, that was a great time to be in the right place!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harrisean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2010, 12:17 AM

Anyone hang out at the gym or wait at the finish line of 5k runs? It may not be Db but you get a really good idea on how big their nipples are
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 05:53 AM

Default Jewelry store

This thread is great, so I'll add another... you should too!

Whenever my gf and I went to the mall we'd stop at jewelry stores. Normally it's a pretty boring experience, but some the girls that work at these stores often wear low cut tops and you can get a good look when they get jewelry out of the low counter. Once we stopped in an this cute blond girl (I think she told me she was 19) decided to kelp us out. She wore a wrap dress that I knew would open up so I urged the gf to leek at a few things. Sure enough as she got jewelry out of the low glass counter and when she looked closely at the item her top allowed her cute A-cups in a bra to become exposed. Then I realized her bra was a loose fitting cotton bra and it too was opening. After a bit of patience and prodding of my gf to get more stuff out, I saw her entire left tit with pink 1 inch (diameter) areola. The gf did notice a thing except my present mood!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 12:44 PM

Thanked 9,492 Times in 482 Posts

Counters always rock in the summer!

Women in their summer dresses come in, and bend over to look at stuff, and BOOM!
I'm looking at tits!
The Following User Says Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 02:05 PM

Default Tide pools at the beach

A couple of weeks before I got married I went to Tiajuana with my wife's family for a little day trip. We were all messing around on the beach, but at that point everybody was in street clothes. He two younger sisters were looking at something in a tide pool and called me over. When I got there, they were both leaning over looking down, and they both had shirts that were loose enough to give me the most amazing DB view of both of them. I remember one sister's were hanging so nicely I could see right between them and across her stomach. They were both swinging perfectly as they moved around, and because they were looking at the tide pool I got a nice loooong look.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cameron898989 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 01:15 PM

Default Disney princesses

I took my daughter to a Halloween party at our local community center over the weekend. They had local businesses there with booths set up where kids could come trick or treat. One of the booths was from a local dance studio, and there were three girls in charge of the booth. Each was dressed as a Disney princess. One was Cinderella, one was Belle, and one was I think Sleeping Beauty in pink. When my daughter walked up to trick or treat, the one dressed as Cinderella bent over to get her candy and I got the most perfect view right down her dress, these fantastic B-cup boobs just nice and soft and round. Then, another kid walked up and the one dressed as Belle did the same, and for a moment both their dresses were hanging open, and the one dressed as Belle definately did NOT have a bra on. The one in pink had a less low-cut dress on, but I hung around for another few minutes and got several more long looks at some VERY nice Disney princess cleavage, and the last time when the girl dressed as Belle was trying to open a new bag of candy, she had leaned over and was pulling at the bag. Her boobs were swinging and jiggling so nicely, and then when she turned sideways I got a perfect profile shot right down to her nipple. I think Halloween is becoming my new favorite holiday!
Old 11-29-2010, 07:27 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 48 Posts

I remember this one time I was in art class we were making a banner for the up coming week when one of he girls in leaned over the banner and her little titty was playing peek a boo for me to see. This girls was filipina so her nipples were dark almost black and suckable. Then the teacher sort of slid over and nudged me out of the picture while he resumed my position where he stayed for a while and I can only guess was taking up my view. I remember being pissed he moved me but what was I going to say.

I havre a million memories of oops shots. Sometimes I feel like I have a sixth sense to sniff out peeks. And I love everyone of those.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aiwelaweka For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 10:10 AM

Default shopping with wife...

yester at a clothes store. I am always on the look out for cameltoe, thong and cleavage shots. I was disappointed that there wasn't much to see. So we made our way to the checkout and there was a very cute girl working the register to our left. She was about 5'3", thin and kinda geeky hot. She had on a button down blouse with the top four buttons undone. I watched as she bend forward and got a nice view of her cleavage and could see she was wearing a lacey tan pushup bra. I moved closer to the counter for a better look. She turned away slightly and I got a great view of her right breast. My heart started to beat faster as she leaned forward. Her right nipple became vissible over the top of her bra cup. Perfect, small, well formed and dark against her pale skin. My wife noticed I was looking at something and asked what it was. I tried playing it off, but she knew better. Oh well.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to uppiefan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c