or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2010, 12:08 AM

Thanked 1,850 Times in 181 Posts
Wink and why are you not sharing......

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstwnat View Post
I've never really thought of it as snooping myself......, more like showing a neighbourly interest!

My wife is quite friendly with Emma, who lives a few doors away from us. Emma is in her mid twenties and works in a bank. She is a pretty girl but fairly quiet and reserved, always dressing in a very conservative way, even on girly nights out with my wife. Emma split with her partner about 18 months ago and had recently started seeing a new man. He surprised her with a romantic weekend break to Paris and Emma rushed round to ask my wife if she could feed her cat as the cattery she normally put her in was full. My wife was happy to help so Emma left her the key.
My wife was going out on a shopping trip on the Saturday and she asked if I would mind feeding kitty. Always keen to show a neighbourly interest I was more than happy to help!
I sorted out the cat then took a look round the house. nothing interesting, so I checked out the bedroom. Again, nothing more interesting than some nice undies, that is until I came across a couple of computer discs buried at the bottom of her knicker drawer. There was nothing written on them but I thought they might be worth a look so I took them home with me , knowing I could bring them back in the evening when I came back to feed the cat again.
Was I in for a pleasant surprise! Both the discs were full of pictures of Emma either naked or getting naked. What surprised me most was that many of the pictures of shy and reserved Emma were taken outside in very public places and some even seemed to be taken at her place of work.
Like a good neighbour I returned the discs that evening, though by then there might have been some copies........
and why are you not sharing......
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tylergal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 09:34 AM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Like a good neighbour I returned the discs that evening, though by then there might have been some copies........
ahem....pics?....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2010, 01:17 PM

Thanked 2,748 Times in 201 Posts

When I was about 14 my mother had a female friend who she had a small business with. We would end up at their house for hours on end and I had nothing to do there. So while they were making stuff in the other room I would snoop around.

The friend's sister was maybe 30, single and really hot. I would go in the bathroom which had an adjoining door to her room. Since the bathroom door was closed they assumed I was in there.

It's amazing I didn't get caught, but I never did. I found panties, bras, a book of sexual positions done in an artsy style and two items that I still don't know what they were.

She had a container of some kind of lotion that was shaped like a realistic veiny nine-inch cock. The bottle was transparent and the lotion was semen-colored. The bottom of the container said it was sexual enhancement lotion and had a list of ingredients. The weird thing was there was no way to open it. There was no lid or screw top. The only thing I can figure out was that you were supposed to poke a hole in it and squirt it out, but this seemed inconvenient.

She also had a transparent polyeurethane penis shaped sheath that looked like it could almost fit over the lotion container. I never figured out what it was. It was too rigid to be a condom and it could only be a condom for someone with a nine-incher at least. I thought maybe it was to hold the lotion or something but it didn't quite fit over the lotion thing. In retrospect the only thing I can think of was that it was maybe used for (presumably gay) men to masturbate in though it's a fetish I've never heard of.

It didn't look like she had ever used either of these things, they were under the sink in her bathroom in the back.

A couple weeks later I was back and both of the items were missing. Did she "use" them for something? Did she know I had handled them? I don't know.

In retrospect these things made me feel "inadequate" in the size department until I learned they were not typical scale.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:58 PM

Thanked 16,605 Times in 334 Posts
Default Snooping

Yes, I really should have included some pics of Emma. Apologies everyone!
Anyway, here are some (belated) photos of Emma.
Attached Thumbnails
001.jpg   003.jpg  

004.jpg  
The Following 158 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
45colt, 60gunner, a2z357, AaronT1, akwildman99577, anders37, anomalous_anon, anowland, apeyboy, atruevoyeur, atu113, BaconBot, beardedjon, Beemer1960, Bigsetzerfan, Blue Tony, bobbobson, bobnudd, Bolshevik1984, breadface, bugler77, byronbuckles, Candi Delight, CARL7HT, chi-town8080, clc10, clc100, cornhead, cpl4fun309, crapperdom, crazyhorse91, crispus, D.M., darfieldboy, dave202a, davz45, derekjayess, derick411, Devildog1977, dicknsider, doggone, DRDavenport, driver88, D_dbl, ernieballus, everjon, Fafnir770, Fango, fantastic4, fapfreediet, filbert1953, firefighterlksh, flashjohn, flatlander1969, Fox Mulder, Gabberzz, geordiekev, goldwingfuzzy, goofbill, greensubmarine26, gs500e91, gwm, hardogleken2, Harley, hs97jhs, IGGYXXX, ILoveToShowMyWife, javierpalma, jdub, jellyworm, jeslooken, jiinx81, jimbojeta1, joey_loggins, johnray12, just4me, kizer, Krimper, kroost, kuryaki, lapeer25, logger12, lolawort, Lucian0, Luke Ancy, LuvsDaBoobies, lyx2lic, madahab, Magos, margarita56, Mark_2000, maymedson11, milocool, mindoiler, mojo19, mrhitachi99, Mrs Dalloway, named_an_shamed, nastyb, navigate, nectcouple, nephilim, newburyparkcharlie, nigelb43, nm385, nudebeachlovers, nw40001, oldbuckeye, Omega88, outlander2, pabst44, pantygal, pero52, planeight, prazean, psc, qazzy1749, rbp927k, reebokguy, robert194811, sammy111, siempre_insatiable, signalrow, smutley, snakem2000, snffhrtights, Soap_, ssspender, steelrat, stevert36, stonz, stxplayer2007, svenlund50, swinginsingle, talbaine, tempted, testme97, thighman812, timmyw9, tjn357, Tomwdrake, tonz42, towfish, tradinvidznpicz, tuohy007, tweetybroad, tylergal, umaxxli, viltojums, voyuk, VXCguy, warrior99, wonderbill, xchange3, xxtommmyxx1, xxxxenophile, yes2222222, zonner11
Old 12-24-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Yes, I really should have included some pics of Emma. Apologies everyone!
Anyway, here are some (belated) photos of Emma.
Awesome dude, thank you. May i draw your attention to the fact that the discs were full.....(hint hint) lol
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 06:44 PM

Default Snooping

Two more of Emma.
Attached Thumbnails
scan0011.jpg   scan0012.jpg  

The Following 106 Users Say Thank You to firstwnat For This Useful Post:
45colt, 60gunner, a2z357, AaronT1, anders37, anomalous_anon, apeyboy, atruevoyeur, atu113, bobbobson, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, chrisjlocke, clc10, clc100, cornhead, cpl4fun309, crapperdom, crazyhorse91, crispus, davz45, derick411, Devildog1977, D_dbl, everjon, Fango, fapfreediet, filbert1953, firefighterlksh, flashjohn, flatlander1969, Fox Mulder, Gabberzz, geordiekev, gs500e91, gwm, Harley, hs97jhs, IGGYXXX, ILoveToShowMyWife, ivanaroutledge, javierpalma, jdub, jellyworm, jeslooken, jiinx81, jimbojeta1, joey_loggins, johnray12, kizer, Krimper, kroost, kuryaki, logger12, Lucian0, Luke Ancy, LuvsDaBoobies, lyx2lic, madahab, manicade, margarita56, Mark_2000, maymedson11, mindoiler, mojo19, Mrs Dalloway, Mudd, named_an_shamed, nastyb, navigate, nectcouple, nephilim, nigelb43, nm385, nw40001, Omega88, pabst44, pantygal, Polok, qazzy1749, rbp927k, red23, robert194811, sammy111, signalrow, smutley, ssspender, stayed69, steelrat, stxplayer2007, talbaine, thighman812, timmyw9, tjn357, Tomwdrake, tweetybroad, viltojums, voyuk, VXCguy, watcher2005, wonderbill, xchange3, xxtommmyxx1, xxxxenophile, yes2222222, zonner11
Old 12-31-2010, 02:20 PM

Default omg

omg these are awesome, such a cool find.
I wonder if she still works in the bank. Does she still live near you?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 08:22 PM

Default omg (snooping)

Yes, Emma still works in a bank, still lives a few doors from us and is still a close friend of my wife. Since I 'found' the photos I have certainly taken more of an interest in Emma! She still is very reserved & quiet when I have met her, but has split up with her latest boyfriend and is single again. Since then she has been out on a couple of girly nights with my wife and my (drunken) wife related an interesting tale about Emma on their last night out.
They went to Swansea by minibus on a hen night with a group of their friends. Since it was a hen night the girls were all in matching fancy dress outfits - sexy policewomen, so rather a change for the reserved Emma. My wife thought Emma seemed rather uncomfortable in her very short skirt on the way to Swansea but soon relaxed the more she had to drink. The girls had a great time and were all really drunk when the minibus picked them up to come home. About half way home they all needed the toilet so the stopped at some motorway services, and thats when it all kicked off. Some of the girls thought it would be fun to strip the bride and photograph her handcuffed to the services sign, which they proceeded to do. They then let her loose but hid her clothes and wouldn't let her back on the bus unless she could persuade some of the crowd of people who had stopped to watch to lend her some clothes.
To everyones amazement Emma hopped off the bus to help her. She calmly removed not only her blouse and skirt, but also her stockings, suspender belt and shoes followed quickly by her bra and panties, and handed them all over to the bride-to-be to put on, standing there in the car park in front of the growing crowd of people stark naked, before hopping back onto the bus. Emma travelled all the way home on the bus naked and when they dropped her off by her front door, left the bus naked with just her handbag!
My wife and all the other girls were shocked by the behavior of the normally shy and reseved Emma. I wasn't of course but couldn't tell my wife because I would have had to explain why.
I loved the story but would so mutch rather have been there!
Old 01-02-2011, 12:54 PM

Default she dont seem that shy

I think I speak on behalf of all of us when I say we need the pictures of the bride naked and handcuffed to the sign, and for that matter any more of emma, I am sure some more must have been snapped of her again.
In fact lets just have an emma thread and upload the whole disc...lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manicade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2011, 06:39 PM

Default She doesn't seem that shy

I would love those photos too. There are a few problems though - firstly my wife was very drunk when she told me about the hen night, doesn't remember exactly what she told me, and isn't keen to elaborate on the tale now she is sober. Secondly, I don't know if any pictures were taken (my wife didn't - I checked her phone). I assume pictures were taken but asking my wife to see pictures of two of her friends naked is not the route to a happy marriage!
Though it might be tempting to drop a few hints to Emma that I know what she did and see how she reacts...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s