Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-15-2018, 02:53 PM

Amazing progress Tim! The fact that your wife was willing to be exposed so close to your friend is a great sign towards your end goal. I can’t wait until you achieve it and share it with your fans! I am curious if you and your wife discussed your friend seeing her exposed when she leaned over?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barakade56 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 05:58 PM

She must wear transparent panties next time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markkrek For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 03:19 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
I know this thread is quite long already, and progress is slow, so I thank you all for you patience. This is a real story though, so I can't push things any faster then they are already going... And in my opinion we are definatly making real progress!
That's what makes this thread so epic! I think it's one of the best threads ever, so please keep up!

Best regards,

ET
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2018, 01:31 PM

Tim, now that forums are back online, any update?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2018, 12:11 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default Yes!

Yes! Very nice - Forum is back again.

Tim, the outsie photos of your fantastic wife are so hot. Love her when she's wearing no bra. Make her a braless woman all times - she is so beautiful.

Think she likes it if another guy see her sweet breasts (and more) under or in her tops and dresses... Nearly every woman want to show herself sexy, but then do not dare then.

She made big progress, topless outside and she shows your friend her sweet titties first time live... Grateful. He, she, you and we like it very much!

Big Thx!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2018, 01:49 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default My wishdreams

Is this story exciting, hot, erotic, but also humorous? Would I would be Tim's friend, but I do not know if I could keep my fingers still by tzhis dreamgirl!

It's so nice, as if we were there live ... Hope and believe that one or the other border will definitely fall on Tim's wife.

In a few days I hope she will allow him to shoot her completely topless taking pictures and forwarding the pictures to their friend.

Maybe she shows her tits completely when he's there. Some weeks latewe maybe she let her slip away...

I wish that she shows herself completely naked by the end of the year - on photos, before Tim's friend and us.

Much more will not work, but wait and see. Thanks, Tim!

This story os a nice wonderful dream - I'm so excited!
Old 05-25-2018, 06:11 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Last week has been a little slow regarding my efforts to expose my wife to our friend, but there is some news to report.

We didn’t have a chance to send our friend any pictures over the last week, except for last night. My wife and I were once again making a puzzle, and since I knew our friend was home alone and would probably like to receive some pics I asked my wife to remove her bra and only wear her blouse. She complied, and I got to send the first five pics below this post. They show her breasts ever more exposed, with me opening ever more buttons of her blouse in order to be able to take pictures of her naked breasts. She was firm about the one breast rule however, unfortunately…

At one point I wanted to take some pictures showing her white panties, and she willingly lowered her trousers when I asked her, even though she knew I would send pictures to our friend showing her like that.. You can see what I mean in the third pictures below this post: it shows her sitting at our table making the puzzle, with her trousers on her ankles ;-). The fourth and fifth pictures show which pictures she allowed me to send to our friend.

Over the past few weeks I asked my wife multiple times to buy some lace and see through panties. She only owns white cottons ones which are very sexy indeed (in my opinion), but don’t show her pubic hair. Last week she desided to buy some new once, and she gave me a say in the panties she bought. She ordered a total of five new panties, all of them see through and extremely reveiling. I have attached a couple of pics below this post to show you one of them.

Tonight our friend is coming over, and we will probably BBQ once again since the weather is great. I asked my wife to wear one of her new panties tonight, but she told me they are for my eyes only and she doesn’t want to show them to our friend. I am very curious if she will stick to that: I very much hope she will nevertheless wear them, and at the end of the evening will be laying on our couch wearing only her bathrobe with her panties very much exposed! It will give our friend and I a great view of her pubic hair and more!
Attached Thumbnails
20180524_224322.jpg   20180524_232047.jpg  

20180525_003255.jpg   20180524_235112.jpg  

20180524_235608.jpg   20180523_213740.jpg  

20180523_213810.jpg   20180523_213935.jpg  

The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, anomalous_anon, arnysac, baalsky, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, billtina, bob_jones, britrob, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, collector5757, cufan86, cyclicteacher, darlingp, dave0912jb, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dthom20120725, eviltwin, graeno, greendoor, headcrash2003, jacksonhole, jellyworm, jmg61, jocur, johne5, kemon, lankylanky, malttripdeuce, malty, marcus35, markkrek, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, mudpie, musicguy201, naaktstel, nectcouple, nkedf, north.uk.cpl, nos21, occ9, oholibama, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, Plainlover2002, puckmuck, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rracoonz, SabineS, salparadise, scannner, scoobs76, snakem2000, solva193, stiv837, strtgld08, theradioshack, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, TruckerTim, tylergal, winstonfoley1, wxt50, zarh
Old 05-25-2018, 10:18 AM

Wow really hot panties i like them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markkrek For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2018, 11:41 AM

Default Dont push it too quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Last week has been a little slow regarding my efforts to expose my wife to our friend, but there is some news to report.

We didn’t have a chance to send our friend any pictures over the last week, except for last night. My wife and I were once again making a puzzle, and since I knew our friend was home alone and would probably like to receive some pics I asked my wife to remove her bra and only wear her blouse. She complied, and I got to send the first five pics below this post. They show her breasts ever more exposed, with me opening ever more buttons of her blouse in order to be able to take pictures of her naked breasts. She was firm about the one breast rule however, unfortunately…

At one point I wanted to take some pictures showing her white panties, and she willingly lowered her trousers when I asked her, even though she knew I would send pictures to our friend showing her like that.. You can see what I mean in the third pictures below this post: it shows her sitting at our table making the puzzle, with her trousers on her ankles ;-). The fourth and fifth pictures show which pictures she allowed me to send to our friend.

Over the past few weeks I asked my wife multiple times to buy some lace and see through panties. She only owns white cottons ones which are very sexy indeed (in my opinion), but don’t show her pubic hair. Last week she desided to buy some new once, and she gave me a say in the panties she bought. She ordered a total of five new panties, all of them see through and extremely reveiling. I have attached a couple of pics below this post to show you one of them.

Tonight our friend is coming over, and we will probably BBQ once again since the weather is great. I asked my wife to wear one of her new panties tonight, but she told me they are for my eyes only and she doesn’t want to show them to our friend. I am very curious if she will stick to that: I very much hope she will nevertheless wear them, and at the end of the evening will be laying on our couch wearing only her bathrobe with her panties very much exposed! It will give our friend and I a great view of her pubic hair and more!
Tim you are doing great and your wife is too. It may be questionable who is really leading who in this saga! I suspect that with patience she will come around to displaying herself in her new panties. After all, all women like to be admired (desired?) and she looks very happy showing her new panties to the camera. As long as you continue to let her set the pace, nudging gently from time to time, you will get there, because I firmly believe she is enjoying the naughtiness (within the “plausible deniability context of you hinting and her complying “to please you”). Wonderful storyline, who would have thought it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 02:10 AM

Nice
Love the new panties.
I think they are sexier than the whites ones and they're revealing her pubic hair very nicely
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6