uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2018, 12:18 PM

Thanked 7,288 Times in 279 Posts

Have had her sneak into my friends wife's hamper and steal a dirty pair of panties... we take them home and lick and suck them together..then she slides into them and I fuck her and she blows me while we look at my buddies wifes pics...
Old 03-08-2018, 03:47 AM

Last weekend we were away for a business function, staying in a nice hotel suite in Florida. When we got in the room, we had a drink from the minibar while Jen was sitting in a chair facing the outside. Things got a little romantic and she indicated she needed me to shave her again if she was to where her bikini to the pool the next day in front of the other wives. I pulled her pants and panties down and shaved her while she was spread eagle to the rest of the city. I was so horny after that, I naturally had to shoot a big load inside her.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:05 AM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

Let me set this up properly. This hotel/resort was beach front and around 100 rooms facing the pool, hot tubs and ocean.
It was around 1am and we had been drinking a lot and had just return from having sex on the beach. (Another back story). When we go to the resort the pool and hot tubs were empty being since they officially closed at 11pm. We open the gate, and went straight to the hot tub. She had on a sundress but no undies. The tossed me the dress with no complaints and go into the hot-tub. I followed suit. We stayed in for a long while, even as a few other guest walked by on their way to the beach for late night fun. With out ever getting dressed, she walked back into the lobby and took the elevator up to the room all while I had her clothing in my hands. I'm sure it was on the hotel security camera. I'm surprised we didn't run into any other patrons but I'm sure we were spotted by some late night guest on their balconies and we were easily recognizable.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:19 PM

Thanked 5,752 Times in 491 Posts
Default Another massage...

Okay, so I have earlier told of my arranging a massage for my wife on here before. If you look back at my posts here, you'll see my post and see that the masseur was great and fucked her silly. But, I wanted to share a different encounter that happened a few days ago. I really didn't know where to post it, so I figured I'd drop it here.

My wife made herself an appointment at a local, very posh, all day spa. She got the works. It was a 6 hour total treatment. Afterward, when she told me the details of the massage portion she had, I got hard as hell! She described the masseur as being a fairly young (30s?), muscular (iron pumper type of body, according to her), black man. When she entered the massage room he asked her to disrobe and could leave her underwear on if she wanted. My wife told him she preferred to be completely nude, which actually kinda shocked him! (...and me!) He asked her where she was from, because not many women around here have taken such steps. She explained to him she was from here, but was not afraid of him seeing her naked. (This was a shock to me! My wife has always been quite reserved!)

Anyway, he has her lay on her stomach and starts massaging her as normal. Then he asked her if she would be embarrassed her if he casually touched near her private parts. She responded she had no problem with that. Then, she said he grabbed her legs and fairly roughly spreading them wide. He began massaging her butt and using a lot of oil, pulled her butt cheeks open and slid his hands and fingers between her cheeks, passing over her anus and down to her pussy lips. This went on for some time, driving my wife crazy. When he massage her thighs, his hands went all the way up and slid over her outer pussy lips. By now she could feel herself opening up and the wetness in her pussy.

Soon, he had her roll over. She said he massaged her breasts, caressing and pulling, and pinching hard on her nipples. Then he moved down and began on her legs. He pulled her legs apart and pulled one knee up to his chest, so he could massage both the outer and inner part of her thighs at the same time. His hands traveled all the way up till they reached her pussy and just let his oily fingers slide along her pussy lips, slightly touching her inner lips. She said he kept her legs spread and was watching everything his hands were doing. She was disappointed that he never rubbed her clit or pushed his fingers into her. She told me how horny she had gotten from all his rubbing and touching. He had to have known, since she unknowingly often lets out moans of pleasure.

So, when she told me of this story, she said she was now horny as hell and wanted me to fuck her. (Who am I to complain? lol) With us both naked on the bed, I grabbed the oil and began rubbing her as I thought he may have had. She showed me all the ways he had spread her, touched her and I repeated them. I then went further and slid my oily fingers over her clit and easily sunk two fingers into her. "Do you wish he had done this?", I asked. Her reply was, "Oh, God, yes!" After more teasing I finally climbed over her and stared into her eyes. "Do you wish he would have fucked you?" Again, her reply was, "Yes." "Would you have let him fuck you if he tried?" "Yes, I would have", she said. OMG! I couldn't help it! I was so horny I fucked her hard, imagining that black masseur doing her. Best sex we have had for a long time!!

Now, understand... this has NOT been my normal wife's reaction to things. She is typically VERY reserved. But, since the last sensual massage I arranged for her, she has opened like a rose!

I am thinking of setting up another massage at the day spa for her and requesting that same guy. Not a full day spa treatment like she had ($450!), just the massage part (about $70). Or, I would like to contact him and see if he does out calls.

Even though I wasn't there, she told me everything that happened. I want to make it happen again! Hot, hot hot!
Old 05-08-2018, 03:39 AM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts
Default Pop goes the weasel

She usually is quiet when we play or make love. She would moan and groan, but wouldn't say much which I wish she would.

There was one occasion that stuck in my mind when we were experimenting with some S&M play. I had sacrificed one of my belts to make a small leather strap to spank her pussy. Not very hard but making some popping noise. She even held herself open so I could caress her clit with the strap.

I distinctly remember her saying “Is my c*nt bad that need to spank it"? and "Oh yeah ... spank it some more ...a little harder ..." before she erupted with a huge climax.

A few days later I tried for another repeat, but she told me to stay away from her with that 'thing'. LOL
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2018, 04:44 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default What have I got your wife to do?

What have I got your wife to do?

Accept a polyamorous partner for me
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 02:00 PM

I got my wife to let me pee on her butt twice, but I didn't find it very exciting.

Years ago I talked her into anal and oral. She lets me buttfuck her once or twice a month.

One time we pulled off the highway and into an opening in a nearby cornfield, and she let me fuck her in the backseat.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mightymitch22 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 06:08 PM

Thanked 7,376 Times in 552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
Sex with a dog.
I like how your previous post was in the "Whats the perviest thing you've ever done?" thread, and your answer was something other than this, which I would probably call the single perviest thing I've seen posted on this site. Reading the non-fiction forum, even reading any 10 posts in most threads, makes it pretty clear there's a wide range in what sorts of things different members think are normal and "pervy."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 06:00 AM

Default Hey sailor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
Sex with a dog.
I have a freind, she quite like it. She's also an exabitionist, she's put on shows for us a few times. Wicked sexy.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
I have a freind, she quite like it. She's also an exabitionist, she's put on shows for us a few times. Wicked sexy.
Explain, this seems like a hard thing to coordinate and do?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p