Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-05-2018, 12:20 PM
sirseph's Avatar
sirseph sirseph is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,606
Thanks: 366
Thanked 23,206 Times in 2,221 Posts
Default Problem Uploading

Not sure if it's on my end or the site's, but I didn't hit any issues anywhere else. I tried to share the stuff I normally share with the members here, but in the ENF section the jpg upload kept failing, and the gif said it uploaded, but when I checked the post it just shows the missing file box. In the sexy videos section, those two files, plus the trailer all failed repeatedly.
__________________

http://www.dfpproductions.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DFP_Productions


The web's ONLY company releasing new ENF content every week!

Now also producing consensual, erotic bondage videos as well!

Please include a statement that it's offered for free with any story suggestions!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 01-05-2018, 12:36 PM
openthe4thseal's Avatar
openthe4thseal openthe4thseal is offline
MOD DREDD
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,699
Thanks: 10,107
Thanked 192,191 Times in 8,882 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Not sure if it's on my end or the site's, but I didn't hit any issues anywhere else. I tried to share the stuff I normally share with the members here, but in the ENF section the jpg upload kept failing, and the gif said it uploaded, but when I checked the post it just shows the missing file box. In the sexy videos section, those two files, plus the trailer all failed repeatedly.
There are others having problems too, as early as 3:30 GMT. Attachments that appear after that time are unable to be downloaded by some people.

I have no idea why it's happening yet, but I suspect there was a site update made.

It seems to have affected the albums too.
__________________
'Seal 3:16 - "Give a man some porn and he'll jerk off for a day. Teach a man how to search for porn and he'll stop making requests over and over again."

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 01-05-2018 at 01:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to openthe4thseal For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 01-05-2018, 03:09 PM
Spanish898 Spanish898 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 238
Thanks: 691
Thanked 1,587 Times in 197 Posts
Default

Im having this exact same issue too mate when trying to upload stuff.

Cheers to the mod above for letting me know that this is a site-wide issue though, not merely me personally banned from uploading!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spanish898 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 01-05-2018, 03:21 PM
openthe4thseal's Avatar
openthe4thseal openthe4thseal is offline
MOD DREDD
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,699
Thanks: 10,107
Thanked 192,191 Times in 8,882 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish898 View Post
Im having this exact same issue too mate when trying to upload stuff.

Cheers to the mod above for letting me know that this is a site-wide issue though, not merely me personally banned from uploading!
I'm not sure if it is site-wide because almost no on else has complained. My issue is that I cannot download any photo or video posted after 3:30PM GMT in any thread. Any photo uploaded after that time in the albums doesn't have a thumbnail to view and if I click on it, I get a blank screen, like I do with every other image uploaded after that time on the rest of the board.

As I said, it sounds like an update. My computer is very old, so maybe it's only affecting those of us too poor to afford new stuff every year or two.
__________________
'Seal 3:16 - "Give a man some porn and he'll jerk off for a day. Teach a man how to search for porn and he'll stop making requests over and over again."
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to openthe4thseal For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 01-05-2018, 03:36 PM
fz1's Avatar
fz1 fz1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 13,005
Thanks: 209,889
Thanked 549,066 Times in 13,047 Posts
Default

I cannot upload either. Havent had a problem with downloads though.
Thanks for the update
__________________
Please enjoy any reposts.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fz1 For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 01-05-2018, 03:39 PM
Spanish898 Spanish898 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 238
Thanks: 691
Thanked 1,587 Times in 197 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by openthe4thseal View Post
I'm not sure if it is site-wide because almost no on else has complained. My issue is that I cannot download any photo or video posted after 3:30PM GMT in any thread. Any photo uploaded after that time in the albums doesn't have a thumbnail to view and if I click on it, I get a blank screen, like I do with every other image uploaded after that time on the rest of the board.

As I said, it sounds like an update. My computer is very old, so maybe it's only affecting those of us too poor to afford new stuff every year or two.
Im running the latest version of Firefox Quantum as my browser, so i dont think it's to do with old software.
I will try on my mobile phone (a modern one) later this evening though to test it out.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spanish898 For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 01-05-2018, 04:22 PM
spacecake's Avatar
spacecake spacecake is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,950
Thanks: 1
Thanked 72,553 Times in 1,952 Posts
Default

it isn't due to the browser you use because got the same problem with firefox , IE or Chrome
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spacecake For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 01-05-2018, 04:59 PM
thepervert thepervert is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,335
Thanks: 37,599
Thanked 227,456 Times in 8,197 Posts
Default Problem uploading and downloading...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecake View Post
it isn't due to the browser you use because got the same problem with firefox , IE or Chrome
It happened to me also. Both uploading and downloading. It looks like the system stops after a while.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-05-2018, 05:01 PM
tojoho49 tojoho49 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23
Thanks: 302
Thanked 321 Times in 25 Posts
Default Connectivity

Same problems I use Chrome and I am in the frozen south eastern USA
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-05-2018, 05:16 PM
Turtle Turtle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 5,528
Thanks: 6,630
Thanked 122,748 Times in 5,514 Posts
Default

Admin has been informed. Just waiting for them to get back us.
__________________
Don't expect THANKS if you don't thank others.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
FaceMe2

0m:57s
221 Views

12-08-2016
GfBqYv rAxY

5m:00s
656 Views

01-04-2008
Eating pussy

1m:35s
365 Views

11-01-2015
senacal hXMdT6RjmXI

0m:55s
1,805 Views

10-26-2008

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

(Advertisement from our friends at Beaver Webcams) These free webcam shows are live!
No bullshit...It's happening now.
Click here for more free webcam shows.