Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-19-2011, 02:22 PM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 410 Posts
Default Katherine's Prom sequel: Winter in the City

Part 1

As they had planned, Katherine and Sarah had left their entire lives behind. They had sold Katherine's mother car, then traveled the rest of the way by bus. They settled in a hostel, where few questions were asked. For two months they lived on the money from the car, Happily and gleefully. They went out to parties, ate out, got some of the older tenants to buy them alcohol or take them out to the bars sometimes. And, for a while things were good.

But, of course it couldn't last. Eventually they ran out of money. Their rent was due in two weeks and they needed jobs.

But, there was a problem. Both of them had thrown their ID's away, in fear of being tracked down by Katherine's mother, or proven to be runaways. True, they had both turned 18, but they had also stolen Hedi's Car. So now they had to try to find work under assumed identities. Not as easy as it was in the movies.

Eventually Sarah had a lucky break. Excited she ran back to the hostel.
She hurried into their room and woke Katherine.

“Katherine! I found you a job!”

“What?” Katherine asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

“Yeah, down at the mall! It's just seasonal, but it'll pay our rent for a while.”

“Really? What job?” Katherine rose excitedly. Sarah reached over and grabbed a large bag.

“Ta-da!” she said excitedly, pulling out a green dress. Katherine looked at it wearily. It was a short sleeved outfit with whit fuzzy liner around the waist.

“what the hell is that?”

“Well... it's an elf outfit.” She grabbed a matching pointed hat from the bag.

“What?” Katherine exclaimed. “You want me to be an elf for a Mall Santa? Why didn't you take the job yourself?”

“well, that's where it got a little tricky.” Sarah sat on the foot of the bed. “See, you know how we haven't had any luck finding work without ID's? Well, I saw this sign in the mall that said they were hiring, and it would be a great job for high school students!”

“Oh, so you thought of me?” Katherine said, pouting.

“No, not at first. I tried to get the job myself, but they said I looked too old. So I told them my younger friend needed work, and showed them your picture, and they said you'd work out perfectly.”

“Younger!? I'm older then you!” Katherine said angrily. Every since the events of the last year she hated anyone pointing out her youthful appearance.

“Come on Katherine: we need this. Rent's in a week. If we don't have cash we're not going to make it.”

Katherine sat silently for a moment. Sarah looked hopefully at her.

“Well, I guess I can try it on.” Katherine reluctantly agreed. Sarah squealed happily and clapped her hands together.

Katherine grabbed the dress and hat and headed for the bathroom. Moments later she emerged, Pajamas in hand. The dress stopped about mid thigh on her, showing generous amounts of her freckly thighs. She stood barefoot, in nothing but an elf hat and the rather skimpy one piece dress.

“ooh, you look so cute!” Sarah squealed. Katherine blushed and smiled, jutting out one hip in a modeling pose.

“You think? I mean, I guess it's not that bad...” Katherine said.

“there's just one problem...” Sarah said, looking her partner up and down.

“what?”

“you don't look 16.”

“16!? why'd you say I was 16?” Katherine asked.

“He asked how old you were and it was the first thing that came to mind.”

“Well, I mean, what can we do? I look how I look.”

Sarah didn't respond verbally. Instead she just looked down at Katherine's chest.

“What? No way!!!” Katherine said, crossing her arms over her breasts.

Since they had moved Katherine had resumed stuffing her bra's. Since being stripped, diapered and spanked repeatedly over the last year She was now so defensive about her appearance it was almost a disorder. When they had decided to alter their appearances to throw of anyone on their trail Katherine had taken it as a chance to try to hide her rather youthful appearance as much as possible. She cut her hair from it's old bob cut into a very slick, more mature shape and dyed it black. She wore layers of makeup: concealer to hide her freckly cheeks, thick mascara to make her eyes look darker. But, most of all she had added a thick layer of padding to her bra. It made her natural A cup look more like a D.

Sarah had disapproved from the beginning. Changing their look was one thing, but she thought altering one's bust size was an unhealthy action. Katherine needed to learn to accept her body rather then try to change it.

“Sorry Katherine, but it's the only way. Either ditch the wonderbra or go back to your mom's house. It's the only choice.”

To Katherine that was no choice at all. Her mother was her worse enemy. She'd sooner die then be under Hedi's power again.

Reluctantly she nodded her head. Sarah walked up behind her and unzipped the dress.

“This is for the best, you'll see.” Sarah said, unclasping the bra. “As a woman you need to accept your appearance, not try to fit the standards society places on you.”

Katherine sighed at Sarah's remarks. Due to the feminists down the hall Sarah was constantly trying to make points about gender and society to Katherine.

Suddenly Katherine's top was pulled away. Katherine almost gasped as she felt the air on her nipples, the lightness of her chest. She looked down, cringing at the change. Instead of the two full, g****fruit sized mounds she normally showed the world she saw two small bulges, white as snow, curving upwards into two pink erect nipples. She cupped her nipples.

Sarah pulled her dress up and zipped it again. She stepped back, looking at Katherine's profile.

“There, that should do it.” She said approvingly.

“I don't know...” Katherine said, looking down at herself. She felt a familiar pinch in her stomach, a shakiness in her thighs. She felt foolish and childlike in this small frock, with no added confidence concealing her chest.

“don't worry Katherine.” Sarah said, patting her shapely backside. “you look great.” She flipped up Katherine's skirt, revealing a black thong
which was barely visible wedged between the two rounded meaty orbs.

“Sarah!” Katherine squealed. “what are you...” Katherine fell to silence as the thong was pulled down to her ankles. Sarah forcefully pushed her back onto their shared bed. Katherine gratefully spread her thighs as Sarah buried her face between her legs.

Sarah had a way of winning arguments.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2011, 08:26 AM

Thanked 1,544 Times in 87 Posts
Default Awesome!!!!

This is a great storyline! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to miniaquifer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniaquifer View Post
This is a great storyline! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!
yeah!
update pls!??
The Following User Says Thank You to owlant For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 01:07 PM

Default PART TWO

The next morning Katherine went to begin her first day of work. She rode the bus to the mall, then quickly met with her boss. Her job was simple, she simply led the kids from their parents to Santa, then back to their parents after they had made their requests.

“It's nothing complicated. Really you're just there to make sure that the kid's don't get upset or anything.” He led her to a locker room.

“you can change there. See you in a minute.”

Katherine took off her street clothes and put them in her locker.

“ooh, fresh meat.” Katherine jumped, startled. She had assumed she was alone. She turned to see a tall blonde in lingerie, grinning widely at her.

“so, you're the new girl?” The blonde asked, walking closer. Katherine unconsciously backed away.

“uh, yeah...”

“hmm, little thing isn't she?” Katherine turned at the new voice. Two more girl's approached. One was Asian, one black. All wearing the finest underwear and nothing else.

“I'll say.” The black girl said, getting right next to Katherine and looking down at her. Katherine stood in only her panties and a tank top, feeling helpless. These were high school girls? They looked more like models. All of the tall, and mature looking. They were all very fit, especially the blonde next to her, who had the long muscular legs of a professional dancer or runner. Katherine looked at her narrow butt, defined even better by her black panties. Katherine couldn't help but visualize her own backside, almost the definitive opposite. While this girl had two thin, perky cheeks Katherine's own backside was pear shaped, bulging out the bottom of her white underwear.

The black girl was blessed with probably the largest breasts Katherine had ever seen. Her cleavage swelled up almost to her chin, her wire framed bra barely capable of holding her massive womanhood. Katherine looked down. All her bras were too large now that she had been forced to surrender her deceiving layers of padding. Her nipples stood erect through the shirt. Nipples off two tiny swells. She cringed, wishing the girls weren't eying her so thoroughly. Even the Asian was taller then Katherine, Her modest B cups putting Katherine's perky little chest to shame.

“wow, you're gonna fit right in.” the Asian girl said. “You almost look like the little brats out there.”

“got that right.” the blond said with a chuckle. She leaned on Katherine's shoulder, her massive chest brushing against Katherine's arm. Katherine looked at her own bare feet.

“What, nothing to say?” The Black girl said again. “Well, that's okay, I'm sure we'll get a rise out of you sooner or later.”

The three girls walked away laughing. Katherine felt her knees shaking. The feeling of helplessness and shame of her body was too familiar. She was angry she hadn't stood up to them, but even more she was angry how jealous she was of these three stunning beauties. Flustered, she hurriedly put on the rest of her clothes.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 10:30 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

i am an undying fan of this series. Please continue the good work sir.
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2011, 06:36 PM

Default part three

This was the start of her new job. Every day she'd have to change in the locker room. Her only other option was to bus across the city dressed like an elf. They'd corner her in the locker room and berate her. Katherine fumed, but could do nothing about it. They'd mock her body, her hair, her clothes while she just looked away. While she worked they would trip her and give her flat tires. Once the Asian girl flipped up her skirt while she was bending over, flashing her panty clad backside to the crowd of children and parents. Katherine shrieked and flipped it back down, but was haunted for the rest of the day by the appreciative laughs of the crowd.

When she got home that day she ranted to Sarah.

“I can't take it anymore! Between the parents, the bratty kids and these ...ing bullies, I'm going crazy! Tomorrow I'm gonna quit!”

“Katherine, you can't do that.” Sarah responded calmly. “we have to make rent in three days.”

“I don't care!” Katherine cried out. “You know what they did? Today they flipped up my skirt in front of the whole store! Can you even imagine?”

Sarah visualized Katherine's full, sweltering butt being reveled to the crowded store quite happily. Secretly Sarah often fantasized about Sarah being exposed in public, remembering the summer before where she had seen every inch of Katherine exposed to crowds of men and women alike. For some reason she couldn't shake the visual of Katherine wide eyed, mouth gaped, cheeks flushed, trying to cover herself but still revealing so much.
Sarah shook off the visual.

“Katherine, just go for a couple more weeks, until I figure out something. It'll be fine, I'm sure you can handle some high school students.”

Katherine raged silently. She hated when Sarah shut her down like this. Yet another situation where she was treated like a child. However, in every relationship there's a submissive and a dominate, and their roles were already decided. Katherine gritted her teeth and bared it.

At the same time the three coworkers were just as angry. They were annoyed by no matter what they did Katherine shrugged off their taunts. The three were top dogs of their school, dominating the social ladder. All boys pined for them, all the girls envied them. But, for some reason their coworker ignored them like they were flies on the wall, no matter what they tried.

“there's got to be some well we can get to her” Rachel, the black girl said. The three were lounging at Rachel's house. Rachel was painting her toes.

“I know, it's like she's seen worse then anything we throw at her.” Emily, the fair skinned Asian said. She was sitting on the window sill smoking, trying to blow out the window to keep the smell from alerting Rachel's parents.

“Then we'll just have to do something drastic” Britney, the tall fit blonde said. She was following along with a jazzerize video, trying to keep her practically perfect physique toned.

“what do you mean? Emily asked.

“I mean we're the three cheer captains of our school's squad.” Britney turned to the other two girls. “We've squashed every nerd, every hipster little tw*t that's ever looked at us wrong. And this pudgy, flat chested little punk isn't going to break our record.”

“Alright, what were you thinking?” Rachel asked.

“Well, I think the most reaction we've gotten out of her was today when Emily flipped up her skirt.”

“Ha, yeah, that was great!” Emily exclaimed. “did you see her face? She looked like she was going to pop, she was so embarrassed.”

“Right.” affirmed Britney. “Well, I was thinking starting tomorrow let's see how much skin we gotta get that girl to show before she quits.” She smiled wickedly, plotting in her mind.

Katherine arrived late for work the next morning. She dodged past the stage where Santa (actually a former truck driver named Ralph) sat and headed straight to the locker room, Practically running. Her boss had threatened to write her up if she were late again. Luckily He didn't seem to be around. She rushed to her locker and disrobed quickly, shoving her clothes in. She was just about to pull on her elf costume when she heard a trio of familiar, wicked giggles.

Katherine sighed heavily. Here it comes, her daily torment. Luckily she had practice with ridicule and humiliation. She turned, ready for whatever taunts they were about to toss her way. Strangely they appeared to just all be on their phones.

“wow, great shot Emi!” Britney said with a giggle.

“yeah, you need the wide angel lens to fit that into one frame!”

Katherine froze. Oh, god, were they talking about what she thought?

As if she had been heard all three girls turned their phones to face her. Each of them had taken a photo of Katherine as she was dressed at the moment. Or, rather undressed. She was wearing nothing but white, wide cut panties, a tight fitting gray tank top and. Her fair arms, freckled covered shoulders and the tan line around the top of her chest all showed clearly in each photo. Also her perky, alert nipples jutted through the thin tank top as though they were begging for attention. And even her wide cut panties could barely contain her full butt. In fact the photo Emily had taken which Britney commented on moments before was a shot of Katherine bending over to take off her jeans. Her butt pressed so tightly against her panties that each cheek was clearly defined. Her crack was just peaking over the elastic, and a faintly defined camel toe could be noticed between her thighs to the alert eye.

The color left Katherine's face. She had turned around expecting some cruel remarks, not softcore photo's being taken of herself!

“What's the matter Kathy?” Rachel said in a horribly sarcastic tone. “Just a couple photos, no big deal right?”

“yeah, I mean after all, who'd want to see YOU in your underwear?” Emily said with a laugh.

“Well let's find out? Britney said. She began hitting commands on her phone.

“Wh.. .what are you doing?” Katherine stammered.

“Oh, just posting this picture on my facebook.” She said matter of factly.

“NO!” Katherine shouted.

“No? Where do you think I should post it? Some kind of small tits big ass fetish site?” All three girls laughed madly as Katherine flushed. Her posture had become less and less confident, she shoulder's hunched and her toes pointed inwards. The girls reveled in her defeated mannerisms.

“Please... don't put it online.” Katherine begged. She hated herself for groveling, but couldn't stand the thought of those photo's on the internet, for anyone to see!

“Well, you'll have to give me something then.” Britney said with a catty smile.

“What?”

“It's simple: if you want me to not put these up I want something from you.”

“what do you want?” Katherine asked, defeated.

“hmm: I think I'll take those lovely granny panties of yours.” Britney said, sending the other two girls into a fit of giggles.

“My... my panties?” Katherine's voice barely rose above a whisper.

“Yes, your underwear, your bloomers, whatever you want me to call them. Hand over those and I promise we won't post these photos.” Britney held out her hand.

Any rational person would refuse this request. After all, the photos showed less then the average bathing suit. Besides, Britney didn't even know Katherine's real name or home town: the photo's would never be seen by anyone who would recognize Katherine. To expose one's most private area because they were afraid of being exposed was totally irrational.

But Katherine wasn't rational. At least not right now. She lived in terror of being humiliated. The fear dominated her life. Almost every night she had dreams about jeering faces, pointing and laughing at her bare flesh. She felt she had to prevent anyone from seeing those photos, whatever it took.

So, with two trembling hands she grasped the sides of her panties, tucking her thumbs under the elastic liner. She stood like this for several long seconds.

“Britney, please...” she pleaded once more. Britney and her cohorts stood silently, calmly waiting for Katherine to decide.

Finally she tugged downwards. She almost gasped as she felt the cold air of the locker room hit her crotch. She had cleanly shaven, as Sarah preferred. Her bald skin bristled at the breeze across it.

Almost against her will she felt her hands continue to push down. She felt the fabric roll down her thighs and past her locked knees, landing in a pile around her ankles.

“Hand them to me.” Britney commanded. Katherine, cupping one hand over herself stepped clear of her underwear and handed it to Britney. As soon as her hand was free she placed it over her crack, flinching at the soft slap as it impacted her meaty backside.

Britney didn't verbally react. She and the other two were reveling in the moment, the pure dominance they had over this half naked coworker. Katherine could feel their eyes all over her. Her hands felt tiny, she knew they barely covered anything.

“Better hurry outside.” Britney said finally. “You're late as it is.”

The three turned on their heels and headed outside, fuzzy hats jingling leaving Katherine cowering and shaking, trying desperately to cover herself.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2011, 10:34 PM

Thanked 1,544 Times in 87 Posts
Default Love it!

Love this storyline, it just keeps getting better! keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to miniaquifer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 01:05 PM

This was the start of her new job. Every day she'd have to change in the locker room. Her only other option was to bus across the city dressed like an elf. They'd corner her in the locker room and berate her. Katherine fumed, but could do nothing about it. They'd mock her body, her hair, her clothes while she just looked away. While she worked they would trip her and give her flat tires. Once the Asian girl flipped up her skirt while she was bending over, flashing her panty clad backside to the crowd of children and parents. Katherine shrieked and flipped it back down, but was haunted for the rest of the day by the appreciative laughs of the crowd.

When she got home that day she ranted to Sarah.

“I can't take it anymore! Between the parents, the bratty kids and these ...ing bullies, I'm going crazy! Tomorrow I'm gonna quit!”

“Katherine, you can't do that.” Sarah responded calmly. “we have to make rent in three days.”

“I don't care!” Katherine cried out. “You know what they did? Today they flipped up my skirt in front of the whole store! Can you even imagine?”

Sarah visualized Katherine's full, sweltering butt being reveled to the crowded store quite happily. Secretly Sarah often fantasized about Sarah being exposed in public, remembering the summer before where she had seen every inch of Katherine exposed to crowds of men and women alike. For some reason she couldn't shake the visual of Katherine wide eyed, mouth gaped, cheeks flushed, trying to cover herself but still revealing so much.
Sarah shook off the visual.

“Katherine, just go for a couple more weeks, until I figure out something. It'll be fine, I'm sure you can handle some high school students.”

Katherine raged silently. She hated when Sarah shut her down like this. Yet another situation where she was treated like a child. However, in every relationship there's a submissive and a dominate, and their roles were already decided. Katherine gritted her teeth and bared it.

At the same time the three coworkers were just as angry. They were annoyed by no matter what they did Katherine shrugged off their taunts. The three were top dogs of their school, dominating the social ladder. All boys pined for them, all the girls envied them. But, for some reason their coworker ignored them like they were flies on the wall, no matter what they tried.

“there's got to be some well we can get to her” Rachel, the black girl said. The three were lounging at Rachel's house. Rachel was painting her toes.

“I know, it's like she's seen worse then anything we throw at her.” Emily, the fair skinned Asian said. She was sitting on the window sill smoking, trying to blow out the window to keep the smell from alerting Rachel's parents.

“Then we'll just have to do something drastic” Britney, the tall fit blonde said. She was following along with a jazzerize video, trying to keep her practically perfect physique toned.

“what do you mean? Emily asked.

“I mean we're the three cheer captains of our school's squad.” Britney turned to the other two girls. “We've squashed every nerd, every hipster little tw*t that's ever looked at us wrong. And this pudgy, flat chested little punk isn't going to break our record.”

“Alright, what were you thinking?” Rachel asked.

“Well, I think the most reaction we've gotten out of her was today when Emily flipped up her skirt.”

“Ha, yeah, that was great!” Emily exclaimed. “did you see her face? She looked like she was going to pop, she was so embarrassed.”

“Right.” affirmed Britney. “Well, I was thinking starting tomorrow let's see how much skin we gotta get that girl to show before she quits.” She smiled wickedly, plotting in her mind.

Katherine arrived late for work the next morning. She dodged past the stage where Santa (actually a former truck driver named Ralph) sat and headed straight to the locker room, Practically running. Her boss had threatened to write her up if she were late again. Luckily He didn't seem to be around. She rushed to her locker and disrobed quickly, shoving her clothes in. She was just about to pull on her elf costume when she heard a trio of familiar, wicked giggles.

Katherine sighed heavily. Here it comes, her daily torment. Luckily she had practice with ridicule and humiliation. She turned, ready for whatever taunts they were about to toss her way. Strangely they appeared to just all be on their phones.

“wow, great shot Emi!” Britney said with a giggle.

“yeah, you need the wide angel lens to fit that into one frame!”

Katherine froze. Oh, god, were they talking about what she thought?

As if she had been heard all three girls turned their phones to face her. Each of them had taken a photo of Katherine as she was dressed at the moment. Or, rather undressed. She was wearing nothing but white, wide cut panties, a tight fitting gray tank top and. Her fair arms, freckled covered shoulders and the tan line around the top of her chest all showed clearly in each photo. Also her perky, alert nipples jutted through the thin tank top as though they were begging for attention. And even her wide cut panties could barely contain her full butt. In fact the photo Emily had taken which Britney commented on moments before was a shot of Katherine bending over to take off her jeans. Her butt pressed so tightly against her panties that each cheek was clearly defined. Her crack was just peaking over the elastic, and a faintly defined camel toe could be noticed between her thighs to the alert eye.

The color left Katherine's face. She had turned around expecting some cruel remarks, not softcore photo's being taken of herself!

“What's the matter Kathy?” Rachel said in a horribly sarcastic tone. “Just a couple photos, no big deal right?”

“yeah, I mean after all, who'd want to see YOU in your underwear?” Emily said with a laugh.

“Well let's find out? Britney said. She began hitting commands on her phone.

“Wh.. .what are you doing?” Katherine stammered.

“Oh, just posting this picture on my facebook.” She said matter of factly.

“NO!” Katherine shouted.

“No? Where do you think I should post it? Some kind of small tits big ass fetish site?” All three girls laughed madly as Katherine flushed. Her posture had become less and less confident, she shoulder's hunched and her toes pointed inwards. The girls reveled in her defeated mannerisms.

“Please... don't put it online.” Katherine begged. She hated herself for groveling, but couldn't stand the thought of those photo's on the internet, for anyone to see!

“Well, you'll have to give me something then.” Britney said with a catty smile.

“What?”

“It's simple: if you want me to not put these up I want something from you.”

“what do you want?” Katherine asked, defeated.

“hmm: I think I'll take those lovely granny panties of yours.” Britney said, sending the other two girls into a fit of giggles.

“My... my panties?” Katherine's voice barely rose above a whisper.

“Yes, your underwear, your bloomers, whatever you want me to call them. Hand over those and I promise we won't post these photos.” Britney held out her hand.

Any rational person would refuse this request. After all, the photos showed less then the average bathing suit. Besides, Britney didn't even know Katherine's real name or home town: the photo's would never be seen by anyone who would recognize Katherine. To expose one's most private area because they were afraid of being exposed was totally irrational.

But Katherine wasn't rational. At least not right now. She lived in terror of being humiliated. The fear dominated her life. Almost every night she had dreams about jeering faces, pointing and laughing at her bare flesh. She felt she had to prevent anyone from seeing those photos, whatever it took.

So, with two trembling hands she grasped the sides of her panties, tucking her thumbs under the elastic liner. She stood like this for several long seconds.

“Britney, please...” she pleaded once more. Britney and her cohorts stood silently, calmly waiting for Katherine to decide.

Finally she tugged downwards. She almost gasped as she felt the cold air of the locker room hit her crotch. She had cleanly shaven, as Sarah preferred. Her bald skin bristled at the breeze across it.

Almost against her will she felt her hands continue to push down. She felt the fabric roll down her thighs and past her locked knees, landing in a pile around her ankles.

“Hand them to me.” Britney commanded. Katherine, cupping one hand over herself stepped clear of her underwear and handed it to Britney. As soon as her hand was free she placed it over her crack, flinching at the soft slap as it impacted her meaty backside.

Britney didn't verbally react. She and the other two were reveling in the moment, the pure dominance they had over this half naked coworker. Katherine could feel their eyes all over her. Her hands felt tiny, she knew they barely covered anything.

“Better hurry outside.” Britney said finally. “You're late as it is.”

The three turned on their heels and headed outside, fuzzy hats jingling leaving Katherine cowering and shaking, trying desperately to cover herself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 01:38 PM

Default The next part

Eventually Katherine left the locker room. What choice did she have? She couldn't hide in there through her whole shift. She'd be found eventually. So, wearing her all too short green dress she carefully and slowly walked into the open mall. She kept her hands pressed to her front holding her dress down. Mid thigh had never seemed so short!

Even worse was the feeling of the cold, air conditioned air across her most sensitive and private regions. She was all too familiar with how even the air could feel invasive under the wrong setting. So she kept her knees almost touching, never taking more then a shuffle step. She knew all it would take was a wide stride or a sudden draft and her bare crotch or generous backside would be revealed to anyone who happened to be looking. Sweat ran from her brow as she timidly shuffled forward.

"Katherine!" She turned at her name. Her supervisor was approaching her, huffing with annoyance.

"Late again! How many times do I have to tell you!"

"Sorry Mr. Millan..." she said, looking away.

"Don't be sorry, be on time! I'm tired of your behavior: one more mess up and you're gone Katherine!"

Angrily he stomped away. Katherine sighed. How could this day get any worse?

Of course the bad had just started. The three other girls knew her current state of undress, and were working overtime to try to reveal it to the crowded mall. Emily bumped her as she walked by, almost making Katherine stumble over and risk exposure. Rachel tried several times to pull up Katherine's skirt. Only Katherine's alert eyes and quick hands kept it in place. Britney just watched and waited. Katherine obviously wasn't going to let them simply hike up her dress and reveal her to a building full of people. She knew though that however vigilante Katherine tried to be, she would slip up at some point. Britney intended to be the one to catch the moment and act on it.

Katherine spent her day in terror. Every time she had to move she felt her dress flutter with every step. She knew how odd it looked but whenever both her hands were free she held the hem of her dress down. Making matters worse the three other girls were watching her like hawks, occasionally trying to reveal her bare butt and bare vagina.

About half way through her shift she had to deal with a very unhappy young boy. All she had to do was lead him from his parents to the hired Santa and then back. But as soon as he was out of reach from his mother he began instantly crying. Katherine tried to reassure him but the child simply bawled and tried to pull away. Katherine became nervous as she noticed that this scene was drawing the attention of everyone in the store, something she'd prefer to avoid.

Britney saw her opportunity.

"Say Kathy, i have an idea" she said loudly as she approached. "why don't you sit on Santa's lap to show the him that there's nothing to be scared of?" Katherine shot Britney a seething glare. Britney just smiled.

"that's a good idea" Emily chimed in. Katherine looked from one girl to the other, then the crowd. She didn't know what to say. After all, she couldn't explain why she didn't want to sit.

"here Kathy, hop on up!" Ralph, the man playing Santa said with a chuckle, patting his knee. "I want to know if you've been a good girl!" To Ralph the only thing that redeemed his silly and demeaning title as Santa was watching these high school elf girls prance around in their mini skirts. The possibility of getting one on his lap was too good to pass up.

The parents of the other children in line looked at Katherine impatiently. Katherine, a bit shaky and sweating, waddled up to Ralph, taking careful little baby steps. She looked out at the crowd. She had to be extra careful because Santa's chair was elevated above the crowd. Carefully she sat on the very edge of Ralph's knee, keeping her own legs locked together and her hands on the front of her skirt.

Ralph wasn't satisfied with Katheriene barely resting on the edge of his leg though. With one arm her reached around her waist and pulled her back into his lap. Katherine wasn't ready for this at all. She was so nervous that when she was suddenly pulled backwards she could do nothing to stop it. Her legs were forced apart on opposite sides of Ralph's thigh. The crowd of parents gasped in shock. Katherine, in her awkward pose couldn't see what had happened, but she knew all too well. She could see in the faces gathered around that her womanhood was exposed. With her legs spread in a sitting position there was nothing between her bare crotch and the crowd. She felt the cool air across her clean shaven vagina in horror.

She desperately tried to pull her knees together but Ralph, still unaware, held his arm around her waist obviously. Katherine tried to press her knees together in vein, unable to reach her dress and pull it down over the girth of Ralph's wide arm.

Katherine stared out at the crowd as she struggled. The children took notice, pointing and laughing. The parents, mostly mothers, whispered in shock. Katherine's co-workers just stood there reveling as Katherine helplessly revealed herself.

"Good lord, what a tramp!" a woman said loudly.

"In front of the children! She should be ashamed!" said another.

Finally, after a few seconds which to Katherine were immeasurably long Katherine slithered out from under Ralph's arm. She yanked down her skirt and locked her legs together, her face neon red. Trying to avoid looking at the crowd (though she couldn't stop herself from hearing them) Katherine rushed off the small raised stage. Head down she rushed towards the locker room.
Katherine saw the door to her salvation. In the locker room were her clothes and privacy from the eyes which had already seen too much. But, just a few feet before her escape Mr. Millan caught her by the shoulder.
"Katherine!" He said loudly, stopping her in place. "what just happened up there?!"
"w.. what do you mean?" Katherine poorly feigned innocence, trying to avoid discussing her exposure.
"What?! What do you mean what?" he yelled loudly. As Katherine looked ahead he grasped the hem of her dress at her thigh.
"This is what!" He yanked the dress up before Katherine had a chance to react. The crowd was now greeted with a full view of Katherine's white, well shaped ass.
Katherine yelped and tried to step away. She held the front of her dress down in an awkward tug of war, pulled to her tip toes by the much taller man.
"Mr Millan please!" she whined loudly, seeing the laughing faces of both young and old as they stared at her. Finally she pulled herself free, struggling to roll the fabric back over her backside.
"Do you have any explanation for why you decided to work half naked today?!" Mr. Millan asked angrily.
Katherine managed to stammer out a couple sounds, but was quickly cut off.
"Do you realize the trouble I could get in for a stunt like this? I could get arrested for having naked underage girls half naked in public!" Katherine felt her humiliation compounded as she was once again refferred to as a much younger girl by someone who had just seen her half naked.
"Mr. Millan please..." she started to plead, darting a glance to the sanctuary of the locker room.
"Katherine, I don't want to hear any excuses for this offensive behavior. You're fired! Don't bother finishing the day, i just want you out of here!" He stormed away angrily. Katherine felt anger and disappointment at getting fired in such a way. She stood for a moment, contemplating her finicial situation. How would her and Sarah survive?
She shook her head. She'd worry about that later. Right now she just wanted to put on real clothes (minus the panties she had surrendered) and go home. She ran into the locker, giving the smirking onlookers a peak up her fluttering skirt as she rushed unknowingly through the door.

In the locker room Katherine breathed a sigh of relief. Finally she had escaped the prying eyes that had surrounded her. She tried to steady her breathing. She couldn't believe that this was once again happening to her. It felt like she was cursed and would always be exposed in public, no matter what she did.

Katherine shook her head. No, that was absurd. It was just a series of accidents, pushed along by b*tches intent on humiliating her. Well, at least she wouldn't have to put up with those three anymore!

She walked to her locker. When she reached it she stopped in shock. The door to her locker was wide open and it had been emptied! She stood in shock. Those b*tches! she realized instantly. That trio of witches weren't content exposing half her body a crowded mall. Now they had taken her street clothes, leaving her standard in nothing but a knee high dress!

Katherine looked around. The locker room was completely empty. She felt the draft creeping up her nether regions. Her hands pressed to the front of her skirt as goosebumps rose on her legs. She couldn't stay in the locker room. The three b*tches would be back as soon as they could to prolong Katherine's exposure. Despite her reservations she knew she had to leave. She glanced behind her. There was no indication of her missing panties. The skirt rested about four inches above her knees. If she was careful nobody would see anything else.

She poked her head out the employee's exit. The mall was crowded, as always. People hurried about with their holiday shopping. Nobody noticed her spying about. Hopefully everyone would be so in their own little consumer world that she wouldn't attract any attention. Using that thought to garner courage Katherine, taking a deep breath, started walking to the exit. She tried to keep her eyes forward, her pace steady. Tried to ignore how absurd she felt clad only in curly toed shoes and a green felt elf dress. Even more disconcerting was the secret knowledge that underneath her pleated skirt was only bare skin.

Katherine began to attract the occasional glance. This wasn't really that surprising. After all, seeing a girl dressed like an elf was fairly rare, holiday season or not. People looked curiously towards her. To Katherine every glance was a statement: we know! We know your not wearing panties! She twiddled her thumbs in front of herself, keeping the dress carefully pressed as low as it would go.

Carefully she made her progress to the exit. She boarded the escalator, slightly uncomfortable with how close she was forced to stand to the small Asian woman in front of her and the man with a briefcase behind. Her every sense felt heightened. The soft air conditioned breeze across her thighs felt almost like fingers tickling at her.

She looked down: just a few yards from the base of the escalator was the revolving door that was her exit. She was almost there! She sighed with relief. Just then she noticed a small gaggle of boys who seemed to be staring at her. They stood almost directly under the side of the escalator and all had shark like grins plastered to their faces.

Katherine suddenly realized why they were so happy. Her face paled. The side railing of the escalator was clear plastic. From where they stood they had a perfect view up her skirt!

Katherine let out a high pitch yelp, cutting herself off halfway through the sound. More eyes turned to her. She pressed her hands flat to her front, holding the skirt down. She realized that they could see up the back too and moved one had there. She noticed one of the boys was holding a camera phone. She turned her face away, hoping that their resolution was low. Finally, after an eternity on the painfully slow automated stairs she reached the base. Quickly she started jogging at the door. She pushed against it, going through the rotation until she reached the cold open air of the outside world. She was free!

Or so she thought. She stepped out of the revolving door and stopped for a moment to get her bearings. suddenly she felt something tug at her from behind. she stumbled backwards, confused. Looking over her shoulder she saw the back of her dress was caught in the door! She pivoted and grasped it with both hands, trying to free it. If no one had been pushing it would've come free easily. Unfortunately an impatient shopper was in the door, trying to force her way out. Katherine fretfully pulled. Between the pulling and the pinching the dress tore with a loud rip. The door spun quickly, sending Katherine stumbling forward. The sound of the rip echoed in her mind. In slow motion she turned backwards and looked. The back of her skirt was ripped almost six inches up! The curve of both butt cheeks hung below the green material, coming together and revealing the very bottom of her crack. Her pale, slightly freckled cheeks wiggled in the breeze, almost begging for attention.

Katherine heard laughter. She looked back: The boys were all pressed to the wall sized windows of the mall, pointing and hooting. She looked down at her self again. From ankles to halfway up her butt she was fully exposed, tan lines and dimples and all. Then back again. The attention of the boys was drawing more eyes. A crowd was forming. For longer then she wished she simply could not move.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 04:45 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

I've posted most of my glowing opinions on this over at TGP, where I first read this, but it bears reiterating: FUCKIN A RIGHT MAN! FANTASTIC STUFF!

Maybe its just me, but the lack of feedback on this story/thread seems to be indicative of a lack of traffic on OCC's fiction section. How else could you explain an underwhelming number of responses on such a great story?
Keep up the exemplary work, friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021