uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2018, 07:32 PM

Thanked 1,980 Times in 139 Posts

A few years ago, my wife was about to become a model in a nude charity calendar. In the run up, I took lots of photos of her at home so she could practice posing.

When we were having dinner with a couple of friends, the subject came up and she got out the 8 by 10 prints I’d made for her. She gave a number of pictures of her clothed to her friend one by one and, after looking at them in turn, the lady passed them across the table to her husband.

Eventually, my wife came to a nude shot. I’d climbed up a step ladder to photograph her from above lying on a wooden floor naked on her back with legs and arms stretched out. I was proud of this photo because the pose was amazing and her skin tones and the colour of the oak flooring complemented each other perfectly.

My wife handed her friend this explicit picture with the warning that she might not want her husband to see this one. The friend studied the nude photo for a long time without comment, presumably weighing up whether she was cool about her husband seeing my wife completely naked.

Eventually, she held up the explicit picture for her husband to see and said to him “look at this beautiful wooden floor, isn’t it fabulous?”. He agreed that the floor was very nice. He was only allowed to look at this full frontal view of view of my spouse for a few seconds before his wife turned it face down on to the table.

He was fortunate to see that much because my wife hasn’t allowed any other men to see the photo. I bet he couldn’t have told us the colour of the floor. Lots of people got to see her calendar pictures but he was the only one of my friends who saw absolutely everything she’s got, even if it was only a quick flash.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 02-04-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:29 AM

Red face Beautiful

Srey she is beautiful and looks very fit and tone with great boobs. thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Areolaman1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 11:29 AM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 103 Posts

4 of my friends have seen nudes of my wife. my best friend has in person
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 02:12 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 190 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
I think it boils down to your relationship with the male companion. Ex. My best friend had always talk about anything and everything but surprisingly never about our wives sexually unless its about a fight with our wives. If you are comfortable to talk about sex or past partying days (if you know what i mean) with him in general then id say he would be pretty open. How my conversation started was basically my wife and I trip to Miami and how we visited Haulover. Then the conversation just lead to pictures so i didnt bluntly say please look at my wife. Its more like ill prove you we did what we did. It just sort of happen. Still he never showed me his wife picture and i still dont expect him too. Ill continue showing mine because that is what pleases me. I hope this helps but its more about how your relationship is with him. Good luck and please let me know how it goes.
This is exactly how it happened for us. Even the haulover pics. Crazy. He did show me his wife’s tits once though
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Superstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 11:46 PM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 64 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy30 View Post
4 of my friends have seen nudes of my wife. my best friend has in person
Care to elaborate how it happen in person?
The Following User Says Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckfindelou View Post
I have shared pics in person with my best friend and one other friend.

My best friend knows me and my wife very well. We were all friends in high school and he was my college roommate for three years. He’s always had a crush on my gf/wife and I caught him snooping on my computer for pics once and trying to sneak pics of her changing. Finally, on his bachelor party we started talking about my wife. We were obviously drunk. So I figured what the hell, might as well show him what he wants to see considering he’s getting married soon. I went on to scroll through my collection of pics on my phone with him. We were both pretty quiet at the time and just enjoyed her silently. We’ve gone on to exchange pics via text and have very detailed conversations about our wives. It’s a major rush!

My other friend is married to a coworker of my wife and we just became friends in the last few years. We’ve gotten pretty close and have a lot in common. He’s pretty open about having conversations regarding sex and so am I. We went golfing together and we’re having some beers when the conversation turned to sex. He asked what my wife was like in bed and what she was into. I said that I could tell him or show him. He got very excited. I proceeded to do the same with this friend and scroll through my phone together. He was much more verbal than my best friend and made some pretty hot comments throughout. He told me that someday he will share his wife’s bridal buduour photos with me. I’m waiting for that day!
Thanks for the story Chuck! You just gave me some ideas. The weird part about this is i still feel weird about asking him to see my wife. He reminds me of the quiet friend u have. Im really good at reading ppl but but not this time. The weirdness comes from him whether he even care to see and not me from wanting to show more of my wife. Until next time ill try again. Your detail conversation was exactly what i was looking for. Thanks again!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 02:13 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
Care to elaborate how it happen in person?

well the first time she went to his house one day while I was at work to get something she they ended up making out and he got her topless. The next week she went back and they fucked a few times that day
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 02:31 PM

Thanked 26,527 Times in 1,273 Posts

I didn't, she did on a couple of occasions. The night before she had out first child we took nudes of her, she had panties on, but nudes showing her swollen breasts and belly. We had 2 couples over for dinner, I was in the kitchen (I'm the cook in the family) and when I came out for a drink, she was passing the nudes pics around. She thought they were beautiful and had no problem displaying her nudity.

Years and children later, she kept her trim figure, she had some nude boudoir pics taken. We had discussed that they were for our eyes only, but one night we were talking with friends and she told them about the experience. They were intrigued, the woman was considering doing the same since she had just lost a substantial amount of weight. My wife trots out the album and shows them all to them. It did make me hard having them seeing her nude.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:25 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Since the first time I shared a topless pic of my wife I've been desperate to engineer similar scenarios. I have one friend who is very reserved (his wife even more so) but we have a running joke about each others phones and how if he shows me a pic you "must not swipe left or right" which implies he has some material on his phone not for public consumption. I just need to find a way to engage him in conversation about what he might be hiding. His wife is (or comes across as) a bit of a prude and very serious/moral which would make an even bigger thrill if she has posed for him, or he's managed some sneaky pics.....
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 01:08 AM

First off thank you all for sharing your stories. It feels really good me being not the only person to feel this way about showing off your wife.

So I have a question. I finally open up my wife that i had shown my best friend pictures. I only had told her about the outfits that I showed him which was clearly see thru. I did manage to show him when we were at Haulover but i didnt admit to that. My excuse was I wanted to find out what is deem appropriate when we hang out as a group.

Well her response is she was disappointed that i did but for some odd reason is not surprise that i did. Because i have a fetish of showing her off, what really threw me off, she said i better not show anything else besides being topless. She is ok with it as long as i dont tell her what else i showed him and as long as he doesnt know that she gave me the ok. I cant believe in a million years of what just came out of her mouth.

So my curiosity is should i tell him that she is ok with me showing her topless pictures? Im not looking for physical alteration but just more of his reaction. Would it makes things more awkward with each other?

I guess the goal for this whole thing is, im hoping when we do go as a couple vacation. I want my wife to feel comforable being topless with others. She still didnt say she would but never said she wouldnt either. Any thoughts?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:

Tags
show your wife, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s