Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2018, 02:28 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts
Default At the grocery store today

I had a pretty arousing experience today at the grocery store. I had my hand basket and was heading to check out when a girl approached coming the opposite way. She was probablout about 20 years old. Quite young but with an air of confidence. Dark black hair but fair skin. She was wearing tight black yoga pants and a loose fitting white tank top. From twenty feet away I could already tell she didn’t have a bra on. Her boobs (probably D cup but at least a large C) were juggling under her shirt. And we passed I realized the shirt was fairly transparent as well and I could make out her dark areolas and the bump where her nipples stick out. So she passed and I did what probably all you guys do. I acted as if I needed to continue shopping and headed the way she went. Her ass was spectacular. Plump and moving perfectly with each step. She walked briskly with purpose which caused her ass cheeks to dance for me. She headed to the produce area and I positioned myself across a table of fruit from her. She was inspecting some oranges and I kept stealing glances of her breasts. Just fully on display. She looked up and caught me but for some reason I wasn’t worried. I felt like she knew what she was doing. She half smiled but didn’t let on that she liked being ogled exactly. She headed away from the produce area and down an aisle. Not wanting to be obvious I hit the following aisle and waited for her to catch up. After a few seconds she came down my aisle. I was in front of some mustards pretending to be making a selection. She approached and stood right next to me looking at the mustard selection. “Exscuse me” she said and reached in front of me. She was so close I couldn’t help it I just stared at her massive beautiful tits. She grabbed a bottle and headed down the aisle. Again I just stared at her ass. As she reached the end she turned over her shoulder and smiled. Cheeky girl.

Now is where it gets pretty interesting. A couple aisles later we met again. Both browsing some stuff and she glanced and smiled at me again. Suddenly two women, probably in their sixties, came down the aisle. They recognized the girl and said hello to her. The girl looked shocked and a little embarrassed. Maybe “caught”. The women seemed as if they were family friends and they talked about church and and said they missed seeing her there. I couldn’t help but listen in. The girl was so uncomfortable. At one point one of the ladies mentioned she could see her breasts. And she acted embarrassed like she didn’t know. They finally parted and the girl hurried to the checkstands quickly. As she passed with her quick pace her tits were juggling so much. I headed to the checkstands as well. I was hoping to cross paths in the parking lot but by the time I got out of the store she was nowhere to be found.

Just found it arousing for this girl to be luring me, at least seemingly. Then being caught by some old family friends.

Wasn’t easy explaining to my wife why I had bought mustard when we didn’t need any. Haha.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:09 PM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts
Default lovely

as for the mustards, you could have just returned it back to the cashier. A few pics would certainly explain the moment you were in. But i can understand, we men are so busy ogling at girls that we forget we are carrying a phone. hahaha
Old 06-18-2018, 05:54 PM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
Wasn’t easy explaining to my wife why I had bought mustard when we didn’t need any. Haha.
Mustard? If it were me, I might have had a cart full of mustard, oranges, and a bunch of other things I put in while catching quick glances. I've tried doing the looking while shopping with my wife which adds an additional level of difficulty to the act.

I've wondered if I could quickly get my phone to stick out my pocket, only the camera at the top by putting it in my wallet. I have to perfect that for instances such as yours.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s