uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2012, 06:17 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

When we first got married we lived in a cheap apartment complex with thin walls. The couple in the next apartment was very sexually active and we could hear things like "lick it there, don't stop, I'm gonna come". We chuckled amd thought it was pretty hot, eventually we met them, Bill and Peggy, and became good friends. One night we were all drinking wine and getting pretty loose when Peggy blurted out something about how noisy we were when we had sex. My wife and I started laughing and explained to them that we could hear them just as well.

Peggy was very embarrassed, turning red and saying we were rude to listen, apparently she didn't see the irony. Bill got the humor in the situation and asked what was I doing to make my wife do those low guttural whines? Peggy was very uptight, because we never heard them again, maybe they did it in the kitchen. We made more noise.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:08 PM

Thanked 5,588 Times in 356 Posts

Back when my lady was about 22, she went on holiday with her parents to France. Don't worry, her parents don't play a role in this story!

Anyway, one night they stayed in a hotel in Paris and her folks were in a room a long way up the hall from her. What she did have next door to her was a couple who went at it for over an hour, with the female half being particularly vocal. My lady said she learned quite a few French terms that night!

They kept her awake the whole time, albeit she did help herself to, she claims, about 10 orgasms!

The following morning, seeing she was obviously tired, her mother asked her if she had trouble getting to sleep. She told her the bed wasn't very comfortable!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 06:43 PM

Default it's too big, please

wife was about to give birth, we with her mother were staying at a budget motel by the hospital; about 1 am we heard screaming " oh oh stop", "please stop, oh it's too big, it's too big really" "please you gotta stop it's too big!"; this went on n on for about 90 min with some breaks; my wife n her mother were giggling, laughing n carrying on as well as having sympathy at times; i was laying there pretending to sleep with a boner n no one to relieve me; gave birth 5 hrs later
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to srellik For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 04:57 PM

I heard it loads of time, many years ago I was a barman in a caravan park and the house I lived in was just outside it, the amount of times Id be walking back to my house late at night and hearing couples at it, through the thin caravan plastic walls.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to alyndavies For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 10:48 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 234 Posts
Talking Girl downstairs

I live in an upstairs flat and there's a young girl who lives downstairs, she's about 20,
She's just started seeing a guy who stays over every night, and EVERY night roughly about 1245 I hear them fucking,
She moans loudly, and I can hear him building up to his cum, and when he cums,
Then a little while I can hear the toilet flush,
She's got a lovely figure and big tits too!! I love imagining exactly what they're doing while I listen to them,
I look forward to bedtime.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:39 AM

Default wow

hot thread
The Following User Says Thank You to npr1307 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 05:32 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

My daughter uses one of the bedrooms upstairs to put her children in when they visit. She keeps a baby monitor in there, usually we have the receiver is in our room. One night we had a young couple staying with us, he is the son of a college frat brother and was job hunting in our city. The first night they were here we went to bed early, and they went to check out the nightlife.

About 1 or 2 in the AM I hear them enter the house, I just roll over and ignore it, thinking about how is he going to job hunt if he stays up late. A little while later I hear them talking and I realize the baby monitor was left on in that room. I got up to turn the receiver off before it wakes my wife up, but I heard something to good to miss. They were obviously starting to have sex and I have a front row seat to the audio portion.

It was good enough that I wanted to wake the wife up, but I knew she's kill me, nothing gets in the way of her sleep. I did tell her about it the next morning, she thought it was pretty funny, I was still a pervert, but it was funny.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:22 AM

Default Me and Bonnie

Bonnie and I had taken a road trip in the Corvette and stopped in a town called Natural Bridge Virginia and we ended up staying in a historic hotel there. We were smokers at the time so they put us in a part of the hotel that had access to the outside from the rooms. In the room next to us was a younger couple, in their early 20's and we got to know them as they were smokers too and we hung out on the balcony.

Bonnie and I listened to them go at it a few times that night and once again in the morning! Bonnie and I got horny listening to them the first time and ended up doing it in between their sessions, giving them the chance to hear us through the paper thin walls.

We talked with them in the morning loading the cars. Bonnie busted them telling them they were up late...they told us we were too and we all laughed.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CoupleBandB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phily View Post
sexsoundlovers.com/219/sexsounds-recorded-in-hotels/
Darn I cant get that site to open!
The Following User Says Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 06:13 AM

my wife spent 2 days in another city for work and his lover lived there, so they had a lot of sex in her hotel. Once they were fucking when a man knocked the door asking them for silence because he wanted to sleep
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gurrath19 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s