photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2023, 08:45 PM

I had an ex who use to use the gear shift in her Alfa Romeo spider, she would kneel on the seats facing backwards sliding back on to the gear shift, she use to say if was better with the engine running but dangerous if it went into gear.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thorne_uk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2023, 01:29 AM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorne_uk View Post
I had an ex who use to use the gear shift in her Alfa Romeo spider, she would kneel on the seats facing backwards sliding back on to the gear shift, she use to say if was better with the engine running but dangerous if it went into gear.
Did she put it in first?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2023, 01:18 PM

My long term ex-gf had quite the story that fits here. I recall it came up because I made the comment that women are lucky. As we begin trying different things with masturbation women can readily find cock-shaped items to use. It’s much harder for men. Not many things mimic the feel of a pussy. She explained that while still living at home in her community college years she had taken to fucking her bed post while using an electric toothbrush on her clit.

Obviously I pressed for details. Apparently she had acquired a large amount of condoms from the free clinic. Her bed post was ornamentally contoured. I’ve seen photos (just of the bed in her room back then, not of her fucking it) and the post was sort of bowling pin shaped. The top was maybe an inch wide and got wider up to maybe two and a half inches about six inches down and stuck up about a foot at each corner at the bottom of the bed. She said she would place her pillow near it and roll a condom over the bed post so as not to leave any “evidence”. She’d straddle the pillow which would lift her pussy near the height of the bedpost and use the toothbrush on the low setting to get horny and wet, then she’d place her lips at the bed post and slide herself down onto it. She would be able to slide up and down while massaging her clit with the tooth brush and this is how she achieved all her first orgasms. She was sexually active at this time but as an 18 year old, boys don’t typically know what they’re doing.

Well one day she came home and her mom wanted to talk. She had found a ziploc bag full of used condoms under her bed. Apparently she had been afraid to throw them in the trash. Her mom figured she had been having sex with boys and keeping the condoms for some reason. She decided to spill the beans and her mom was very reasonable and understanding. They were very open with each other and her mom ended up taking her to a Lover’s store and had her pick out a vibrating dildo. Her bed post fucking days were over but she was always into her toys after that. She had a shoe box full of vibrators and dildos of different shapes when we were together.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Smackdab81 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2023, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdubluv45 View Post
Had a small rectangular personal massager...I actually think it was for carpal tunnel treatment or something. It ran off 2AA batteries, and had seen some abuse. She started masturbating fairly early, and found out that this little machine made things much easier. She broke off the battery door, but soldiered on, taping the batteries in place. I think her parents knew, but were unwilling to confront her about masturbation.
I've heard that some girls do start quite early, so I think you're right
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Waynebatman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2023, 10:10 AM

Thanked 2,960 Times in 232 Posts

My wife used a makeup brush when she was younger until she got her first toy. I thought it was kind of hot hearing that she went with a girlfriend to get her first real dildo but would still use the makeup brush handle because she liked it.

More recently, she used my shaving cream brush.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2023, 11:23 AM

As a teenager her bedroom contained a couple of spiral candles in decorative candlesticks. She told me later that she had
found that the candles were ideal for sticking up her c*nt.

Once I got her to relax about sex when we were married she became utterly shameless. At my suggestion she tried a vibrator but insisted that the first time she used it she was alone in the house. After that anything was possible. Carrots, cucumbers. Her Strapon dildo. The wooden handle of my heavy flogger. A hotel bedpost. A whole collection of vibrators.

At her suggestion, a toilet brush: no, the handle end! Obviously we couldn’t use one that was used, so we needed a special one. It took me ages to find an appropriate one but Sainsbury’s supermarket eventually supplied an ideal one, shiny metal with a long thin handle and a knob on the end. It spent several years in the bottom of our wardrobe to be got out when she was feeling like indulging her kink for sexual humiliation. I’d stand over her telling her how disgusting and dirty she was while she poked herself to ecstasy with it. Happy days!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amos Quito For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p