photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-20-2015, 03:41 PM

Default Palin

While I'm not a Palin person exactly, I like the idea of a "celebrity" of types coming in to stir things up in town.

We've had a lot of these stories based situations similar to "Fall Ball" idea so a change of pace would be enjoyable
Old 12-23-2015, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasmo View Post
First -- thanks to all for your kind comments and general feedback -- it's genuinely appreciated. Either of Fall Ball or the Palin story will likely be a January 2016 effort. As to which one comes first, I'll keep an eye out for additional preferences and then make a game time decision. In the interim, if there is interest, I may try to do a Danielle Parnell Christmas short. There will be far less build up than usual and the story will be fairly self contained but I'm hoping that regular readers who already know many of the characters will enjoy it nonetheless. If that sounds good to you all I'll do my best to have it up by Wednesday night. In the meantime, thanks again!
I don't really understand the question, since there's only one right answer.

Yes please.
Old 12-24-2015, 11:39 AM

Default A little feedback

Love your writing. Your build up is great, but I feeling the stripping humiliation part could longer. Also, things of than a brief spanking would be nice, live WAM and/or tickling. Pantyfilling with pies, etc. would be outstanding. Just a little feedback and suggestions from a fan of your work.
The Following User Says Thank You to fun409 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2016, 06:06 PM

Default A Holiday Surprise: Unwrapped at the Christmas Pageant

First, apologies for taking so long to get what was supposed to be a pre-holiday short posted. I ran into some health issues on Christmas Eve and am only now beginning to recover (not looking for sympathy -- merely an explanation). I'll also own up to this not being my best work and apologize in advance for any qualitative fall-off. That said, as always, I hope that you enjoy. BTW, it looks like Sarah Palin will share the stage with Danielle for the next installment which I hope to have up next month.

"Mom, hurry up . . . it's almost time for my solo," pleaded ten year old Maria Parnell who, dressed as an angel, was making her first appearance in the annual St. Mary's Christmas Pageant.

"Just stand still, Maria," chided her mother, Danielle Marie Parnell, as she wiped Maria's face down with a moistened tissue, "that ridiculous Silver woman has put so much makeup on you that you look like a cross between a harlot and a clown."

Seeing her daughter's eyes well-up, the ordinarily unfeeling alpha-lawyer realized she had gone too far.

"Now you look perfect sweetie," she said softly, "like mommy's little angel should."

As the little girl's frown turned quickly upside down, warmed by her mother's affection, she hugged Danielle saying, "thanks mom . . . love you," and headed for the stage.

Walking down from the stage and out to her seat in the front row of St. Mary's Basilica in Annapolis, Danielle basked in the lustful stares from the town's gathered men and boys none of whom could pull his eyes away from the stylish and sexy uber-MILF. Bedecked in holiday finery, the stunning 44 year-old, with a face and body that rivaled women half her age, looked truly spectacular.

Stemming from a towering 5" pair of Christian Louboutin off-white patent leather pumps, the diminutive beauty's perfectly sculpted ankles and exquisitely muscled calves disappeared above the knee beneath the flared skirt of an ivory, satin Balenciaga dress, the top of which, cinched tightly at her athletic waist, was effectively a sleeveless bodice that left no doubt as to the ample nature of the sexy suburbanite's ample bosom. Danielle's spectacular toned shoulders, tanned as was the rest of her from a recent Caribbean sojourn, were covered by a white and silver fur lynx shrug that opened in the front to profile her mouthwatering cleavage and d****d downward from her supple neck to the feminine turn of each elbow masking from view the upper portion of Mrs. Parnell's leanly muscled arms.

Befitting the classic elegance of her winter ensemble, Danielle's shoulder length brown mane, kissed by blonde highlights from her time in the equatorial sun, shimmered regally. Her emerald eyed visage, made up in subtle, natural hues, was rendered more alluring by the Christmas red lipstick that framed her perfect, white smile.

None of this was lost on Mrs. Parnell's admirers, whose adoration on the one hand fed her limitless ego while on the other filled her with disdain both for the pathetic voyeurs themselves -- perverted losers -- as well as for their wives and girlfriends -- the cows. In fact, one of Danielle's biggest thrills came from the one-two punch of not only calling out some suburban father whose gaze lingered a bit too longingly at her stellar beauty but doing it loudly, and publicly, in front of his wife or daughter so as to cause them to share in his humiliation. What peasants they are -- all of them.

Despite her disdain for the general population, the manipulative minx also new exactly how to use her wiles to further her ends -- or in this case those of one of her children. As a general rule, the annual St. Mary's Christmas Pageant was a seasonal celebration for the entire Davidson community. It typically featured performances by adult and children's choirs, the local chamber orchestra, the St. Mary's Bell Ringers and other similar fare.

Of course, the pageant not surprisingly also profiled soloists and small groups, be they instrumental or vocal. As a very talented young singer, Maria Parnell had been selected from the children's choir to perform a duet with young Jackson Wray, the cute-as-a-button son of Mrs. Katherine Wray who, like Danielle, was one of Davidson's most attractive women. For Maria this was a dream come true. The little girl not only loved to sing but believed that sharing the stage with young Jackson Wray would be a boatload of fun. Her mother on the other hand perceived the idea of a duet as an affront to young Maria's talent and made it her mission to ensure that her daughter's "star turn" came in the form of a solo.

The execution of that mission required merely that Danielle Marie Parnell play to her greatest strength -- the manipulation of men. In this case that man was Adam Hess who, in addition to periodically serving as a bailiff when Danielle sat on a pro bono basis as a judge in Davidson Municipal Court, was one of a very few men with whom Mrs. Parnell was willing to waste even a moment of her time. In fact, despite her contempt for his having married that ridiculous Rebecca Ross, Danielle found the athletic, six foot four Mr. Hess, although clearly a barbarian, to be quite attractive.

What's more, she knew he was unable to resist her charms as she had often caught him staring at her in the court room and, on more than one occasion, loudly chided him for doing so. She had already used that fact to her advantage in helping her son Will gain admission to the prestigious Gonzaga High School where Mr. Hess was both an alumnus and a trustee. That he was also the "chief bottle washer" for the Christmas Pageant would make Danielle's mission a cakewalk. Thus, completely cognizant of both her beauty and guile, the sexy solicitor, with a smile on her face, had earlier in the day been easily able to again bend the hapless Hess to her will in turning the Parnell-Wray duet into Maria Parnell's solo.

Katherine Wray was also capable of turning men's and boys' heads, particularly attired as she was for the Christmas Pageant in a very form-fitting red wrap-dress and high black heels. Unlike Mrs. Parnell, however, Mrs. Wray was almost completely unaware of her pulchritude or its impact on the opposite sex. That fact, together with her easy going Southern style and genuinely friendly demeanor, generally made her equally attractive, inside and out, to men and women alike.

That said, upon discovering when she arrived with her son Jackson at St. Mary's that the young boy would not be singing a duet but would rather be just another voice in the chorus, Mrs. Wray's ordinarily laid back approach to life turned on a dime. When she further learned that the reason for the change was the meddling of one Danielle Parnell, Katherine determined, then and there, to finally stand up to the diminutive little show-off and make sure that for once she didn't get her way.

And so, as holiday revelers continued to take their seats in the cavernous house of worship, Katherine Wray left hers to head up onto the large makeshift stage set up in the buildings great choir to make certain that Jackson was restored to his "rightful" role. As the towering southern belle stormed past Mrs. Parnell's front row seat, the latter woman smiled like the Cheshire Cat delighted that her machinations had once again undercut one of Davidson's "lesser" women.

As Mrs. Wray reached the top of the stage, she recalled that Maria and Jackson were originally scheduled to open the show by descending, dressed as angels and singing sweetly, on a platform that was to be lowered from a catwalk high above the stage -- and out of the site line of the audience.

Looking up, and with mere minutes before the pageant was to begin, the lithe beauty spied Amanda Silver and Miranda Ross, two Davidson teens now nearly twenty, helping Maria Parnell get situated on the platform for the grand opening. Knowing she needed to intervene quickly, Katherine grabbed her own son from the chorus and made her way with him to the ladder -- on the stage's wing -- that led up to the catwalk high above.

As the leggy runner began her ascent in a pair 5" heels, the neck of any man within eye-shot snapped to attention to take in the glory of her intensely exercised legs. That each step she precipitously climbed gave them a better view of her spectacular build was merely icing on the cake to her nearly drooling admirers. What's more, in her determination to reinsert young Jackson into the spotlight, Katherine neglected to realize that as the terrified child climbed up behind her, his ten year old hand was clutching for dear life the festive red tie that held her fashionable wrap dress in place.

Spying Mrs. Wray and her son ascending the towering stage wing ladder toward the catwalk from which Maria was going to make her grand entrance, Danielle's mirth turned quickly to concern.

"That gawky bean pole," Mrs. Parnell thought to herself, "she's going to try to steal my little girl's thunder by putting that half-witted son of hers back in the show . . . not on my watch."

With that thought, and as confidently as ever, the emerald-eyed uber-MILF hastily rose from her seat and took wing toward the stage after the meddling Katherine Wray, relishing as she strode toward the ladder how she would take the boyish nobody down a peg or two.

In the meantime, Amanda Silver, whose mother Nicole was by day also a powerful D.C. alpha lawyer but on this night was the volunteer director of the children's chorus, and Miranda Ross, the daughter of on the one hand, Adam Hess, who Mrs. Parnell had manipulated into changing the children's duet into a solo for her own daughter and on the other, Rebecca Ross, who resented that Danielle always seemed to be teasing her husband, watched with a mix of laughter and panic as Katherine, and now Danielle, climbed toward them.

"Here comes trouble," quipped Amanda only half-jokingly to her friend, out of the earshot of young Maria Parnell who had not yet noticed the impending commotion.

"You better let your mom know," responded Miranda as she pointed to the headset that Amanda Silver had on so as to permit her to speak to her mom Nicole who as volunteer choir director was about to start the show.

As she listened through her tiny earpiece to Amanda's request that she try to delay the pageant's opening, Nicole Silver grew increasingly annoyed. Of course that Parnell woman is involved in this, she thought. And what on earth is Katherine Wray trying to prove. Nonetheless, she let Amanda know that she could direct the band to continue its rendition of Jingle Bells for another verse or two before Maria Parnell descended to the stage. Straightening the front of her deep red, long-sleeved, velvet choral gown that went from her neck almost all the way to the floor, Nicole tried to convince herself that all would be well.

"You hold it right there you two," boomed Katherine Wray's voice -- absent it's ordinarily dulcet tone -- as she purposefully strode the catwalk, Jackson in tow, toward where Amanda and Miranda stood with Maria Parnell. "As God is my witness, Jackson is going to be on that platform singing," she raged.

"Please Mrs. Wray," pleaded Miranda Ross, "the show is about to start and we've been told that Maria is doing a solo tonight. I know you and Jackson are disappointed, but there is nothing we can do."

"Is that so," snapped Katherine, "little Ms. Show Off over there bats her eyes at your dim-witted father and my son suffers -- I don't think so."

Just then Danielle arrived on the scene equipped, as always, with a withering put down.

"What your son suffers from is a lack of talent," she said to Katherine disdainfully. "Now why don't you stop making a fool of yourself and half-pint over there and take that K-Mart creation of a dress back to the audience where you belong."

"Who are you calling half-pint . . .," Mrs. Wray raised her voice as Amanda and Miranda shuttled the children out of harm's way.

Circling each other like panthers as they exchanged increasingly vitriolic barbs, the two fetching Davidson mothers unwittingly found themselves on the platform that was intended momentarily to descend stage-ward with an angelic Maria Parnell on board. At the same time, Amanda Silver was being relentlessly bombarded through her headset by her mother's entreaties to get Maria in position so that the pageant could begin in earnest.

"Ladies, please," begged the flustered teen, "the show is about to start . . . we need to lower the platform."

Those last three words -- "lower the platform" -- would begin what will long be remembered in Davidson as the most entertaining Christmas Pageant in the town's long and storied history.

In the rear of St. Mary's -- behind the last row of pews -- Will Parnell and Calum Duncan stood together "manning" the temporary sound and light board that had been set up to ensure that curtains were raised and lowered in a timely manner, that spotlights softly lit and profiled soloists and, among other such things, that the platform on which the show's opening act depended descended from to the stage on cue. The nature of that cue -- as they had rehearsed earlier in the day -- was to come from Amanda Silver's direction to "lower the platform."

As is the case with many a 15 year-old boy, Will Parnell was, at best, listening in with half an ear as Amanda's voice crackled over his headset. Although he couldn't clearly make out how she began her sentence he unmistakably heard the only three words that mattered and -- as if he was Frank Capra directing Jimmy Stewart -- turned to Calum and with emphasis repeated them, "lower the platform."

Hearing that command from her center stage podium, Nicole Silver directed the band to wrap up its rendition of Jingle Bells so that -- finally -- the chorus could collectively hum the introductory bars to "Silent Night" which, as she descended from the rafters above would be performed as a solo by Maria Parnell. Up above the calm, as the main lights in the church dimmed and a spotlight beamed against the rich, red, velvet curtain to illuminate in a large circle the spot to which the tiny soloist would descend, Danielle Parnell and Katherine Wray were continuing there tête-à-tête when to their collective shock they felt that ground beneath their feet move.

"What did you do now you idiot," snapped the emerald-eyed Mrs. Parnell.

"Me," shouted Katherine, "I'm not doing anything."

"Oh my God no," cried Amanda, "Calum must be lowering the platform."

"Mommy," cried Jackson Wray as he grabbed onto the tie that held his mother's wrap around dress together the effect of which was to cause the fashionable frock to begin to unravel.

"Jackson . . . no honey . . . let go of mommy's dress," cried Katherine Wray as she realized the potential consequences of her son's reaction to her departure.

"Looks like someone is about to be unwrapped," scoffed Danielle smugly as she took a step back from Mrs. Wray to watch the mortified mother attempt to keep covered.

But as she arrogantly mocked the unraveling Katherine Wray, Mrs. Parnell's step toward the edge of the now slowly descending platform had, unbeknownst to her, permitted the fabled lance of the large marble statue of St. George -- that had been hidden from sight by the curtain on the makeshift stage -- to come between the flared skirt of her fashionable Balenciaga dress and it imperious wearer. To what would soon be the joy of countless Davidson Christians, Diocletian's victim was about to slay his second dragon -- or at least his first dragon lady.

"What the . . ." the shocked diva exclaimed upon realizing her impending fate.

And then, realizing what was about to transpire, Danielle screamed, "oh no, my dress . . . stop this thing!"

But her words came too late.

Expecting to see young Maria Parnell's 10 year-old, sandal covered feet enter the awaiting spotlight, Nicole Silver was at first shocked -- and then delighted -- when instead she saw not one but two pairs of very high heeled shoes come into view. Her shock came from Maria Parnell having gone missing while her delight stemmed from the impending distress of both Maria's arrogant mother and the unbelievably fit Katherine Wray. Although the latter was always too polite to speak of unkindly -- at least publicly -- Mrs. Silver resented all the attention that the sexy southerner received from Davidson's men especially to the extent it took any focus from her.

Not one to be thrown off by the unexpected -- especially when the revised expectation was so rich -- Nicole quickly redirected the chorus from Silent Night to a much more upbeat -- and for the men inside the Basilica a soon to be anthem -- of Joy to the World.

In the meantime -- and now in full panic mode -- the two about-to -be-distressed damsels began shouting orders to Amanda Silver and Miranda Ross thinking incorrectly that the two teens were in control of the slowly descending platform.

"Turn this thing around you morons," ordered the ever condescending Danielle Parnell, "do you have any idea who I am!?!"

"Stop it this instant girls," chided Mrs. Wray, for the first time all night siding with her nemesis, "you two should be ashamed of yourselves behaving this way!"

Although neither Miranda nor Amanda directly controlled the fate of the two insufferable women below them, the abuse those divas were now hurling their way made the decision of whether to direct Calum Duncan to reverse the two MILFs impending humiliation quite simple -- forget about it. What's more, having both witnessed and been subjected to Danielle Parnell's eye rolls, put downs and other snubs and having men and boys divert their attention from them in favor of the perky Katherine Wray -- who seemed to wear only the tightest of yoga pants as her standard outfit -- Amanda and Miranda decided to give fate a hand.

Amanda Silver was the first to act as she gently approached the confused Jackson Wray who still was holding tight to the tie that held his mother's wrap around dress together.

"Let me take that sweetheart," Amanda said gently, "we wouldn't want you to embarrass your mom now would we."

And then, in a whisper that only Miranda could here, the mischievous Ms. Silver joked, "I'd like to care of that task myself."

Miranda meanwhile, noticing that the lance on the immobile St. George statue had already caused -- at this point still out of the crowd's line of site -- the ceaselessly smug Danielle Marie Parnell's fancy dress to separate from her admittedly fantastic body, quickly radioed the somewhat confused Calum Duncan who remained at the controls of the moving platform.

"Calum," she said excitedly, "it's time to put on a show; speed the drop up a bit but make sure to stop the platform so that its riders are squarely within the heart of the spotlight."

What happened next was for the men, boys and women of Davidson alike, something of a Christmas miracle. As Amanda Silver gave a hearty pull, the immovable statue of St. George held fast and Callum Duncan sped up their descent -- all to the might peels of Joy to the World, an unheard chorus of rendered fabric and their muffled screams of terror -- Danielle Marie Parnell and Katherine Elizabeth Wray made their Christmas Pageant debut.

The former -- whose normally arrogant visage had been replaced by a daffy blank stare -- stood before literally hundreds of her neighbors and colleagues wearing only her 5" off-white patent leather Louboutin heels, soft hued ivory thigh high stockings, a barely there bright white lacy thong and a matching push-up bra. What made the scene even more delicious was that her very fancy lynx fur shrug remained affixed in place over her spectacularly sculpted shoulders.

The latter -- having been dispossessed of her red wrap dress by the now guffawing Amanda Silver, the result of which caused the sexy Mrs. Wray to spin in place so that the audience was now looking at her exquisitely exercised behind -- was left in only her towering black heels and very tiny, sexy, black thong. Her stunned face reddened to match her missing dress as she rued her decision earlier in the evening to forego wearing a bra.

Although the chorus below them had not yet witnessed their arrival, the audience went wild with laughter and applause at the sight of the two distressed divas.

"Serves that little show off right," yelled out Rachel Miras as she took in the humiliation of Danielle -- a woman who had demeaned her on so many occasions in the past.

"Poor Katherine," shrieked Emily Duncan imagining what it would be like to be caught nearly naked in front of the entire community.

"Maybe she'll give those yoga pants a rest now," remarked Rebecca Ross snidely, like Nicole Silver always jealous of the male heads that Mrs. Wray turned but never free before to voice them.

While the women reveled in the tables being turned on Danielle and Katherine the men and boys drank in the fantasy before them -- except for poor Will Parnell.

"Oh my God, my mom . . . in her panties . . . and bra . . . and . . . Calum, you have to raise the platform," cried the confused teen at once embarrassed for his mom yet strangely aroused by her humiliation.

"Fat chance loser," snapped Calum causing the other boy to lunge toward him and the controls.

"This is completely your fault," screamed the panicking Mrs. Parnell at her next to naked neighbor while pulling her lynx fur together with one hand and alternatively covering her ass and sex with the other.

"My fault," shrieked the cowed Katherine Wray, "these people can see my tits!"

The consequence of the mortified mothers' squabble coupled with Will and Calum fighting for control of the lever that lowered and raised the platform on which the two women were now displayed, led to what would be the evening's grand finale.

Thrown off balance by the pitching platform and the height of their towering heels, and as the entirety of Davidson's Christian community celebrated their joint comeuppance, Danielle Parnell and Katherine Wray in the same instant tumbled from their perch toward the choir some ten feet below. By the grace of God however, who many would determine this night was most certainly and completely a man, the fall of the women was broken when each of them grabbed onto a red velvet sleeve of Nicole Silver's choral robe causing in one loud and violent tear the dignified garment to be torn from its wearer.

Although any ordinary woman would have been left shaken but dressed, Nicole Silver had earlier that evening, in a secret dare with her own inner sexpot, decided to wear beneath her otherwise all covering robes only a very sexy, very indecent, very translucent, red, lace thong and bustier combination and a pair of likewise indecently high pair of patent leather red fuck-me heels.

As the laughter of the crowd increased at the shell-shocked threesome of former uber-MILFs in front of them -- bedecked separately in the red, white and black of Santa's famous suit -- it was clear that some packages were best unwrapped before Christmas.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 08:33 AM

No need to apologize for anything, another great story with 3 strippings, what more could you ask for. You and Obo certainly make things entertaining, anyone who has tried to write one of these stories knows how difficult and time consuming it is. Thanks to both of you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2016, 08:04 PM

Just keeping this thread active. We eagerly await the next installment!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2016, 09:32 AM

Default Getting antsy

The buildup for a possible dustup with Palin is huge I can't wait for it!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to chiefy2404 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2016, 09:39 PM

Default Palin in Comparison -- Part 1

Each year for almost two decades the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC as it's more commonly known, has hosted an annual opportunity for conservative activists and elected officials across the United States to share their views with one another and the world. Its speakers have included such notable political figures as Ronald Reagan along with such anti-establishment conservatives as Rand Paul. This year, however, the key note address at the conference -- to be held in Washington, D.C. -- was to be delivered by none other than Sarah Palin, the former Governor of Alaska.

Although Ms. Palin was scheduled to deliver her speech at CPAC on a Wednesday, the self-proclaimed hockey mom planned to arrive in the nation's capital a few days early to, among other things, take part as an invited guest panelist at Gonzaga High School's annual "Political Awareness Day."

The tony private all-boys Catholic school was able to secure the high profile appearance due to one of its trustees, Dr. Stuart Kerr, a senior political operative at the Republican National Committee during Ms. Palin's unsuccessful run at the bottom of the 2008 Republican presidential ticket, having remained close to the one time governor. In fact, Dr. Kerr's wife Ellie and Ms. Palin were quite close and when the former -- a rather supercilious although indisputably beautiful 55 year old brunette who could pass for 35 -- asked whether her more famous friend would mind "gracing" the school with her intellect -- such as it were -- and beauty -- uncontested -- the latter was more than happy to oblige.

Knowing that her friend and ally Ellie was scheduled to moderate the panel and that its only other participant would be a student's mother -- some liberal district attorney from a local Maryland suburb named Emily Duncan -- convinced the former Northern Lights pol that the Gonzaga event would be a great forum from which to broadcast her "message," trot out some themes for the following day's CPAC conference and get some beloved press attention without anyone else stealing her limelight. What's more, the self-absorbed ex-Governor saw it as a chance to make some frumpy, two-bit, liberal lawyer appear ridiculous, just as the lefty press had so often done to her. She truly loved that idea most of all.

"Guess what mom," enthused Will Parnell as he and two of his Gonzaga crew teammates hopped into the back seat of his mother's 2016 Range Rover Sport.

But, before he could finish his sentence his imperious if not breathtakingly beautiful mother importuned, "take off those soaking wet shoes -- all of you. I don't need you sullying my brand new car."

"And sit on the towels I put out for you," she continued, glaring through the rear view mirror at her son's friend Calum Duncan.
"Were you raised in a barn Mr. Duncan?"

"No ma'am," the chided teen replied, embarrassed by being scolded and infuriated that Will's bossy MILF of a mom always seemed to take pleasure in humiliating him.

"I'd expect more from a Gonzaga man," continued the arrogant Mrs. Parnell, "but knowing your mother I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

As the cowed but enraged Calum looked down at his feet in a mix of shame and anger, and as Will Parnell blanched knowing that his mother's snobby treatment of his friends always came back somehow to bite him, the exquisite Danielle Parnell - although outwardly evidencing a most stern visage - smiled broadly on the inside. The gorgeous mother of three loved the rush that came with humiliating boys and men.

With a body better than most women half her age -- and a face that was a combination of the best that Kerri Russel and Miranda Kerr had to offer -- the 5' 2", emerald-eyed, 44 year-old alpha lawyer turned the head of any male fortunate enough to set eyes on her. More deliciously in her mind, her magnificence also drew the anger and envy of most women - particularly insofar as, in her presence, it rendered them invisible to the opposite sex. In fact, the suburban sexpot enjoyed nothing more - when "catching" some man or boy fixating on her splendor -- than to loudly chide him in front of his wife, girlfriend or mother and in so doing humiliating then both.

Although her present demeaning of Calum Duncan - a ne'er do well in her view in any event - didn't overtly involve chastising him for ogling her (a fixation that the little deviant along with most of her son's other Cretans-for-friends had lately developed -- and which she secretly loved), it still provided Mrs. Parnell the double benefit of embarrassing the little creep while letting him know that his cow of a mother was no better than he and, more importantly to Danielle's ego, nothing compared to her.

"Mom, I said guess what," Will Parnell again pleaded trying at once to change the subject and also convey his big news.

"What is it Will," his mother responded curtly, torn from her revelry of self-absorption.

"Sarah Palin is going to speak at 'Political Awareness Day' next week," Will blurted, excited as much by the political prospect of it as by the chance to see the attractive Palin in person. No sooner had the news of the pretty politician's visit spread throughout Gonzaga's hallways than had its students begun Googling every possible permutation of "Sarah Palin sexy, Sarah Palin hot, Sarah Palin naked . . ."

"Now she's a total MILF," Danielle heard Callum whisper to Malcolm Biggs the second of Will's friends who had gotten into the car earlier.

"True dat'," Malcom replied, fist bumping his compatriot.

While ordinarily Danielle would have castigated the two high schoolers for degrading women, in this case -- notwithstanding her also being stunned that in her presence these two little perverts had referred to some washed up, 50 year old politician as a MILF -- her real ire was directed at the news that her son had just shared.

"I'm sure that's not true Will," his mother imperiously interjected, "as you well know mommy is the featured speaker for 'Political Awareness Day."

Hating that his mother referred to herself as "mommy" in front of his friends, but knowing that he was powerless to protest, Will responded, "that's what I thought too mom but the agenda was passed out to us students today and it says the program will be discussion between Sarah Palin and . . . Calum's mom . . . who's a lawyer just like you. Some lady named Mrs. Kerr -- the wife of one of the trustees -- is going to moderate."

Shocked by what she was hearing, and while slowing her car to drop off Calum and Malcolm at Calum's house, Danielle Marie Parnell testily huffed, "well we'll just see about that now won't we. It just so happens that I'm headed to a Mothers' Guild Meeting tonight after I drop you at home. All the trustees, including that old man Kerr, will also be there and you can bet I'm going to give him a piece of my mind."
Will had heard that tone from his mother before -- she was on the warpath.

"And just so we're clear," the comely counselor simmered on, staring snidely at Calum who she could tell by the smirk on his face was relishing his own mother's effective promotion over her, "while Calum's mom may also be a lawyer, she is nothing like me. I have no idea where she may end up on this panel but I do have every confidence that come Political Awareness Day I'll be front and center on that stage!"

Truer words had never been spoken.

The assemblage of privileged men -- some with wives in tow -- gathered as guests in the modern luxury that was the Gonzaga College High School cafeteria represented a veritable pantheon of Washington, D.C. luminaries. From members of Congress to defense company CEOs -- from foreign ambassadors to real estate magnates -- almost all of the twelve or so gentlemen who were members of the Board of Trustees for the esteemed private high school had either attended the institution themselves or sired a current or past attendee.

On this night, however, the wealthy and powerful male scions of the capitol's metropolitan area were vastly outnumbered by members of the group hosting the very meeting that had brought them there -- namely the Gonzaga High School Mothers' Guild. Once each school year the guild invited the trustees to a meeting to hear from them on the state of the school.

A brief cocktail hour usually preceded the board's presentation, a standard run through of issues such as proposed capital projects, scholarship ideas and fundraising goals, which was in turn generally followed by some Q&A with the assembled mothers. But as the cafeteria doors swung open during cocktails to herald the purposeful entrance of Danielle Marie Parnell, the guild's imperious vice president, the assembled mothers - whom to a woman resented the manner in which the comely counselor used her position and "charms" to lord over them in front of their husbands and sons - knew exactly who would be dominating the Q&A. At the same time, upon spying the sexy suburbanite, the trustees' minds, and nether regions, turned immediately from said Q&A to T&A.

For her part, Danielle came dressed, as always, to impress. A pair of Lanvin skin tight black leggings cupped her incredibly well exercised ass - that appeared as if carved from marble -- like a glove and extended downward from there over her feminine, yet muscled calves. On her feet, giving even more purpose to her exquisite derriere, were a 5.5" pair of Prada baroque suede platform heels. A gold chain belt hung loosely around her trim waist immediately above which ended a Fendi bright orange bolero jacket. That in turn, open in front, covered a skin tight white knit top -- from Armani -- that left no doubt as to the pertness of her baseball side breasts nor the fitness of her toned stomach. Otherwise bedecked in opulent jewelry, the self-satisfied beauty had blown out her glorious mane and made up her face in neutral toned hues. Soft liner surrounded her emerald eyes and a burnt violet shade covered her perfectly formed lips.

Veritably strutting into the meeting so as to make it clear to all that the Queen Bee had arrived, Mrs. Parnell approached a small group of other Gonzaga mothers that included Katherine Wray, a very fit and lithe Southern Belle who was also known to turn more than a few heads, Rachel Miras, a rather small, plain woman who although her school district's PTA President was -- in Danielle's estimation -- nothing more than a hobbit, Rebecca Ross, a substitute English teacher at Gonzaga and the wife of one of the Trustees and, staring at her feet because she suspected what was about to transpire, Calum's mother Emily Duncan.

Like Mrs. Parnell, Mrs. Emily Duncan happened to be a lawyer. Unlike Danielle, however, who was the managing partner of the Washington, D.C. based international legal leviathan known as SmythKnight, Mrs. Duncan was a district attorney in the affluent village of Davidson, Maryland, home to the Duncan family as well as to the Parnells. To Mrs. Duncan's dismay that fact permitted Mrs. Danielle Parnell to serve as a part-time judge in the Davidson municipal court system. Discharging that service in turn provided the haughty D.C. "legal eagle" a perch from which to mock and demean the female lawyers who appeared before her - particularly the haggard D.A. Mrs. Duncan - while at the same teasing mercilessly "Her Honor's" court room's male population particularly its volunteer bailiff -- a Gonzaga trustee and Rebecca Ross' husband -- one Adam Hess.

Seeing Danielle walking over, the ceaselessly friendly Katherine Wray -- who some of the other mothers believed had more than a slight crush on the approaching diva -- excitedly uttered, "why hey Danielle, how are you? Isn't it exciting that the boys will get to see Sarah Palin on Tuesday?"

"And better yet," the fit Tennessean continued gesturing with a big grin at Mrs. Duncan, "Emily will be right there on stage with her."

Putting on her best fake smile, that hid only slightly her complete disdain for Mrs. Wray's eager beaver banter -- and for these women generally -- Danielle responded, "well I'm just fine thank you Katherine, which is less than I can say for Emily over here."

Staring daggers at Mrs. Duncan through her forced smile, the imperious Mrs. Parnell continued, "what I mean to say Emily, is that you must feel so very pleased and important having been chosen to share the stage with Governor . . . Moose Hunter. I must say, it's quite a step up from your day-to-day work. I just hope that you're better prepared for this than you are when you appear in my court room. You wouldn't want to disgrace all of Davidson now, would you?"

As the other women stood dumbstruck and the humiliated Emily Duncan searched her mind for how to respond, Danielle -- loving the collective discomfort she had caused -- continued, "oh, and by the way ladies, I was supposed to be the featured speaker for 'Political Awareness Day' before old man Kerr and that meddling wife of his wrangled this broken-down reality TV star of a former governor to preempt what would have been an erudite presentation by someone who is actually politically aware."

Having further insulted – and duly cowed -- the women that she so often privately mocked, the sexy uber-MILF grinning like the Cheshire cat, fired one last parting shot at the women she held in such disdain.

"Although I may not be able to displace Ms. Going Rogue I'm going to see to it that I, not that Ellie Kerr -- with her incessant and pathetic attempts to look younger than her no doubt 60 years -- will be the moderator. So I suggest you be well prepared Ms. Duncan. It's one thing to fail consistently in my courtroom but I'd hate to have you be embarrassed in front of your son and all his friends."

With that, the self-satisfied beauty confidently turned on her very high Prada heels and sashayed off toward where Stuart Kerr and the other trustees were gathered.

"Oh I just can't stand that self-important prima donna," exclaimed Rachel Miras, as ashamed of herself for not interceding on Emily Duncan's as she was embarrassed for Mrs. Duncan who -- like all of the women present -- had again suffered the withering wrath of Danielle Parnell.

"I tell myself just to let it go . . . I really do," began a crestfallen Emily Duncan, "the way she always manages to throw me off my game in court with her snide tone, eye rolls, comments about my clothes, or my weight or my 'obvious lack of attention to detail'."

And then, with her ire clearly on the rise, Calum's mom continued, "but once, just once, I'd like to see the tables turned on that little tease. To have her be the deer in the headlights, the one who is embarrassed in front of a crowd."

"You're preaching to the choir Emily," Rebecca Ross chimed in, "the way that little showoff is always strutting around in her tight designer clothes shaking her aerobicised ass in the faces of our husbands and sons while turning up her perfect little nose at all of us. I'd love to see her taken down a peg or two."

"Well then you better get planning," laughed Katherine Wray, "because by the look of rage on Ellie Kerr's face over there and the way Ms. Fancy Pants is fawning over your husband Rebecca, it looks like your better half just got her the job of moderator."

Before Rebecca Ross could even respond, the imperious Mrs. Parnell, who had with a soft parting touch to the forearm of the handsome Adam Hess -- after whom the diva of Davidson had lusted privately on more than one occasion – returned to the gathered group of women, and quipped, "looks like I will indeed be moderating your little discussion with the Governor on Tuesday Ms. Duncan. Study hard Emily . . . and remember . . . Calum and all his little friends will be watching . . ."

And then, as she sauntered confidently past the gathered gaggle of Gonzaga moms, sotto voce in a voice she was sure was out of anyone's earshot, Danielle continued to herself, " . . . watching me humiliate you right in front of them."

What the preening uber-MILF did not realize was that Calum Duncan – who had volunteered as a server at the Mothers' Guild meeting -- had from his vantage point behind a column in the cafeteria overhead Will's arrogant mom publicly chide his own as well as, despite the snobby MILF's attempted whisper, her plan to humiliate Mrs. Duncan in front of the entire Gonzaga student body.

Calum was at his wit's end. It was one thing for Danielle Parnell to talk down to him but it was quite another for the stuck-up know-it-all to make fun of his mom. He needed to turn the tables on Mrs. Parnell -- publicly and once and for all. The only problem was how.

"Hey Calum," came the disembodied voice of Will Parnell who also had volunteered to help out at the meeting but who had missed both his mother's entrance and departure, "do you want to sleep over tomorrow night. A bunch of the guys from the team will be there and my mom can drive us in Tuesday morning for Political Awareness Day."

"That sounds great, buddy," Calum answered excitedly.

To Will's ears that excitement came as a relief. Either Calum had forgotten, or didn't care, how Will's mom had treated him in the car earlier. To Calum, the excitement was the result of a proverbial light bulb going off over his adolescent head. There had to be something in the Parnell household that could be a solution to his problem. In his wildest, and wettest, dreams he couldn’t have envisioned at that moment exactly how right he was.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 12:56 AM

Very glad you've returned. This looks to be worth the wait!
The Following User Says Thank You to amfanon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2016, 12:29 PM

Default Palin in Comparison -- Part 2

Maneuvering a 2015 Mercedes AMG GT convertible -- just one of the Parnell family's new cars -- up her winding driveway at the end up what was already a long work day, Danielle Parnell wondered why she ever agreed to permit her son Will to have a sleepover on a school night. That feeling was amplified when she realized Will and his friends had blocked access to the garage forcing her to leave her car parked outside. Of course, not one of them was in sight.

"Alia," Danielle shouted as she stepped from the expensive sports car and spied the Parnell family nanny peeking out the front door, "please get over here and give me a hand."

As the young woman approached and offered her standard greeting of "welcome home Mrs. P," her employer gave voice to her most recent thought, "I can't believe I said yes to this sleepover idea; where are the little savages?"

"They're down on the sports court shooting hoops and otherwise running amok," replied the perennially positive Alia, "boys will be boys I guess."

"Fine," replied Danielle snappily, "just make sure that they're either outside or down in the basement. And after you bring my briefcase inside pour me a glass of wine. I'm going to take a bath and given the day I've had a nice Pinot Noir will be the perfect accompaniment to it."

"Sure thing boss," came the peppy reply, "the pizza for the boys should be here in an hour or so and between now and then I'll make sure they stay outside -- either in the yard or on the court. It's a good thing you had those lights put in down there. It'll be getting dark soon."

After toting Danielle's bag into the Parnell's colossal home and pouring the "lady of the house" her glass of wine, Alia quickly took a gander out the kitchen window to check on the whereabouts of Will and his friends. As expected, the five seemingly tireless teens -- all either freshman or sophomores from Gonzaga and members of the school's junior varsity crew team -- were engaged in some form of two-on-three ultimate Frisbee or something of that nature.

"At least none of them has escaped," the young nanny said to herself before turning to prepare dinner for Danielle's two young daughters, the 14 year old Anna and 11 year old Maria.

Meanwhile, outside, boys were indeed being boys.

"Nice throw Quentin," joked Malcolm Biggs as Quentin Kayser tossed the Frisbee errantly past its intended target -- namely Malcolm -- and into the woods, "is your arm worn out from fantasizing about Sarah Palin."

"Stuff it loser," came Quentin's retort, "you're probably going jerk yourself blind thinking about her."

As Will headed off to pick up the disc that had at this point sailed far into the trees behind his house, the last of the five boys, Christian Tabash, quietly added, "and it doesn't hurt that Mrs. Parnell is going to be up there on stage with her tomorrow -- Will's mom is hot."

But as Malcolm and Quentin nodded their heads in agreement, Calum Duncan -- still smarting from the treatment of his mother by Danielle the night before -- made his own thoughts known.

"She's nothing but a stuck-up snob," the young Duncan boy interjected, "always making us feel stupid with her big mouth and making sure little Will over there isn't too 'exposed to our bad influence.' I'd love to see her look stupid for once."

"True dat'," said Malcolm remembering all the times that Mrs. Parnell had embarrassed him and his mother, "my mom says she has it coming -- but she's still hot!"

"Cut it out guys, here comes Parnell," Quentin chimed in.

As Will came running to rejoin his friends he gave the Frisbee a mighty toss, sending it past all of them as well as over the home's spacious patio. It finally landed against an outside wall along the far end of the sprawling house.

"Your turn to get this one Calum," Malcolm said just as Alia's voice could be heard shouting out that the pizza had at last arrived.

"Fair enough," said Calum as he headed off to find the errant throw, "you guys go ahead -- I'll find the Frisbee and be right down. And leave me some pizza!"

Walking from her palatial master bedroom into her cavernous master bath -- the full wine glass Alia had just poured in one hand and the bottle, just in case she wanted seconds, in the other -- Danielle Marie Parnell paused to look at herself in the mirror and, as usual, loved what she saw.

"I'll be right back beautiful," she said to her reflection, "but first I need to get out of these clothes."
Before heading into her spacious master closet -- really more of a large and refined personal dressing room -- Danielle placed the wine bottle on the small glass table that sat next to her tub, started the water running and, to let in the cool yet still temperate autumn air, raised the shade on one of the many large windows along the master bath's outer wall and cracked it open just a bit.

Finally, as she made her way into her enormous closet, she stopped at the touch screen control pad by the door, dimmed the bathroom lights and turned on some music the sound of which made imperceptible to her the clunk of the Frisbee that had just struck - but not broken - the recently opened bathroom window.

"It's black as night out here," Calum Duncan thought to himself as he furrowed around in search of Will's throw gone wild, "this is useless."

Then, just as he was about to abandon the search and head in for some pizza, Calum noticed a light on about halfway along the side of the Parnell's gigantic home. To his very good fortune the light -- which was streaming out into the fall darkness through a partially open window -- illuminated the exact spot where the Frisbee had landed. But if that was very good fortune, what Calum was about to witness after picking up the Frisbee and peering through that window, was a fortune against which even Bill Gates' would pale.

After slipping out of her power suit and blouse, and taking off her very expensive jewelry, Danielle Marie Parnell -- with her sky high, black, patent leather Manolo Blahnik BB pumps, black, silk La Perla push-up bra and matching thong still on, slipped into a very short, black, silk robe. The suburban sexpot then headed back into the luxurious, spa-like environs of her now dimly lit master bath.

Re-encountering in a floor length mirror the reflection of not only her face but of her spectacularly sexy, barely covered body, Danielle smiled devilishly.

"I told you I'd be back beautiful," she cooed, reaching down for her glass of wine from which she then took a very long sip before continuing, "you look sexier every time I see you."

Picking up the Frisbee that had come to rest in the bushes against the side of the Parnell home, Calum thought he heard music -- Prince -- coming through the open window. Secreting himself in the bush right below the fenestram the young man peered over the window sill into what had to be the biggest, most elaborate bathroom he had ever seen. White marble seemed to be everywhere.

The floors, the walls, even the ceiling was tiled in the opulent stone. Along the wall farthest from him was a very long white marble vanity with two carved glass sinks sitting atop the polished surface. Alongside the fancy double vanity -- and set between two frosted glass sconces -- leaned what had to be ten foot tall floor to ceiling mirror beveled to echo the mirror that ran along the vanity top itself. Next to that was a glassed-in shower enclosure that looked big enough for ten people. Finally, right below the window through which he was looking, a good ten feet or more from the aforementioned vanity, sat a massive, black, cast iron tub that rested on four silver lion-claw feet. The entire tub, including the feet, was polished to shiny perfection. Meanwhile, right next to the silver faucet that was filling the black tub with water, a full glass of wine sat on a table.

While there was no denying that the dulcet tones of the recently deceased Prince's voice and the gentle, falling water of the filling tub were pleasant sounds, it was the unmistakable click-clack of high heels on marble that -- as he was about to turn away and head for some pizza -- kept Calum Duncan glued to his hidden perch outside the open window.

But even that melodious staccato, a favorite sound of men and boys everywhere and a signal to Calum to prop his iPhone on the open window sill before hitting the video "Record" button, was overshadowed by the vision that greeted the horny high schooler. Strutting sexily into his field of view -- and that of his camera -- was Will's mom -- the always arrogant Danielle Marie Parnell -- wearing naught but a towering pair of black heels and a very, very short silk robe.

Calum couldn't believe it -- he was transfixed. But that was only the beginning. As she picked up the glass of wine that was sitting next to the tub, Mrs. Parnell started talking to her reflection in the mirror.

"I told you I'd be back beautiful," she said almost lovingly to herself, "you look sexier every time I see you."

As her tub continued slowly to fill, and after draining her first glass of wine and pouring herself another, Danielle continued her conversation with the mirror -- this time clearly imagining a different audience.

"Do you honestly think you can compete with this . . . governor," the sassy and slightly tipsy suburbanite taunted an invisible Sarah Palin while placing a highly manicured hand on her hip and throwing back her hair for emphasis, "well think again -- trailer trash."

"And what about you Duncan," Mrs. Parnell mocked -- stunning a gob-smacked Calum who thought for a second he'd been caught before realizing Danielle was imagining his mother Emily as her audience, "how does an out of shape loser like you -- with your unexercised body in your ill-fitting polyester suits -- even imagine that you belong on the same stage with this."

Then, without missing a beat, Danielle untied the sash holding her robe together and, letting the silk garment fall open to reveal the translucent front panel of her lacy, black La Perla thong as well as its mate of a push up bra arrogantly proclaimed, "you can't imagine -- because you don't belong here -- you fat cow!"

Breaking momentarily from her fantasy as she saw the tub was nearly full, Danielle shut the water and took another sip of wine. But, apparently finding the water a bit too hot to climb into, the beautiful barrister again began to address the mirror in front of her.

"You see . . . ladies . . . these good men and boys aren't here to hear you drone on about your lunatic fringe political views . . . and they're certainly not here to see either of you. No . . . they've come -- or they soon will -- to see only one thing – me; right boys. It’s the truth losers -- they all want to see me and you hags all want to be me."

And as those last words left her lips, and Calum -- admittedly aroused -- tried to keep his camera steady, Danielle Parnell let her tiny silk robe slip off her shoulders and onto the floor revealing her perfect be-thonged ass to Calum's hungry eyes and lens.

Putting both hands on her hips, the ordinarily severe alpha lawyer pushed her spectacular bottom outward and purred again at her reflection, "this is what you want isn't it Mr. Hess -- not that dumpy Rebecca . . . and this is why your grizzled shrew of a wife isn't even on the stage any more isn't Dr. Kerr -- or should I call you Stewie -- you loser. And is this what all of you imagine while you're ogling me from behind isn't it boys. That's right Calum, that's right Quentin, and Malcolm and Christian . . . you little perverts don't think I notice -- well I do -- you disgusting freaks. None of you can resist this. Well too bad you miscreants because you're never going to see it."

As Will's mom took yet another hit of wine while again admiring her fantastic ass and tits, her otherwise beautiful face sported the same smug look that Calum had seen so many times before.

Then, testing the water one more time as Purple Rain began playing on her fancy sound system, Danielle Marie Parnell began a sexy strip tease to the music's erotic strains. As she ran her hands over her spectacular body, gyrating almost indecently to Prince's masterpiece -- just as he would have envisioned -- the 44 year old stunner first peeled off her bra . . . what great tits . . . then her panties . . . what an incredible ass and well-manicured landing strip . . . until . . . standing only in her heels as the song came to its climactic ending, she stepped from them -- wine glass still in hand -- into the warm embrace of her bath.

Not for a second would the self-absorbed beauty ever imagined that someone would have, could have, caught her entire performance -- from the moment she walked into her bathroom to the second her pert bottom came to rest in the tub -- on film. But Calum Duncan had done just that.

"Calum," Alia's voice shouted out of the darkness, "forget about finding that silly Frisbee . . . your pizza's getting cold."

Although Alia's call was strong enough to reach her, having drifted off into a complacent alcohol and hormone induced half-slumber, Danielle didn't hear a thing.

Meanwhile, after carefully putting his iPhone into the pocket of his recently zipped up shorts, Calum Duncan headed for the front door of the Parnell house to wash his hands and get some pizza -- he was famished. More importantly, he had just what he needed to turn the tables on Mrs. Parnell.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife