uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2022, 12:33 PM

Thanked 74,926 Times in 2,619 Posts
Default Holiday Sketch - The Benny Hill Show (1983)

The Holiday sketch from the 1983 series of Benny Hill, which was originally uploaded in clips by member dro. I thought I'd upload all the skimpy stuff in one video to complete my uploads of saucy clips from The Benny Hill Show. Here there are a number of scenes, from the opening clips of two women holidaymakers topless, to a girl ironing in a bikini, and another harpooned in the ass (Corinne Russell) before a girl rubbing suncream in a gal pal's back. Then it shows 'young' Jackie Wright (who left the show due to ill health after this) playing ball with a group of bikini lovelies, before Benny Hill does some reporting for the TV, only to be distracted by bikini girls taking off their tops, a couple parking their bum next to him, and then a couple of topless sunbathers (one of them Corinne Russell again) rising to leave. Finally, it ends with Jackie Wright eyeing up the pert posteriors of some workout girls before putting his back out. What interests me is the two holidaymakers at the beginning of the video - did they know they were being filmed or added to the final cut of this show, or did they only find out when they sat down to watch it? Imagine if it was the latter, and knowing that your neighbours would be seeing you in quite a different light that night!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (5524).jpg   Screenshot (5525).jpg  

Screenshot (5531).jpg   Screenshot (5533).jpg  

Screenshot (5537).jpg   Screenshot (5541).jpg  

Screenshot (5544).jpg   Screenshot (5546).jpg  

Screenshot (5548).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Benny Hill Show S14E02 - Holiday (1983)_mpeg2video.mpg (75.39 MB, 220 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-08-2022, 06:47 PM

Default Actress Wardrobe Change - The Benny Hill Show (1980)

It seems there was an episode I missed in checking out the saucier Benny Hill moments, and it was Episode 1 of Series 11. There are two videos I will upload from there, and the first is from a sketch where Benny Hill plays Barry Normal, a film critic researching the life of obscure film actor Chubby Dodds. In one clip, he is speaking outside when two actresses are undressed by the dresser by a clothes rack and appear topless sideways as they stand in just their knickers. It's brief, but I thought fans of this thread may wish to see it. The other video is the clip that I believe may of been the one member bigbopper was referring to all those years ago, which I will post shortly...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (5560).jpg   Screenshot (5562).jpg  

Screenshot (5563).jpg   Screenshot (5565).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Benny Hill Show S11E01-movie Undress (1980)_mpeg2video.mpg (24.03 MB, 190 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-08-2022, 07:08 PM

Default Hills Angels - Gala Night (1980)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbopper View Post
awesome dude

i remember there was this one scene that just had the Hills Angels all dancing on a raised stage. it wasnt the one where he looks up their dresses but just them dancing to a song for awhile...all i can remember it was sexy as hell
This quote could also refer to a Hills Angels routine performed in Series 11, Episode 1 in 1980. Called "Gala Night", which is a disco tribute routine, it starts off with Benny Hill chancing upon three bikini girls, but not having much luck with any of them - including a rude noise that you'd never expect to hear from a Hills Angel - before then diverting to the beach, where a couple of the girls have their tops off (though they are coy enough not to reveal too much) and a slightly pervy scene where Benny holds Louise English up before lowering her bottom down on his face. More is seen when they all head to the disco, where a number of the girls have see through tops on - including Louise English - and a couple wear thong like swimsuits. I think this is all the 'revealing' stuff from Benny Hill, but if there is more then feel free to upload them. As it is, enjoy the upload.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (5570).jpg   Screenshot (5577).jpg  

Screenshot (5586).jpg   Screenshot (5594) - Copy.jpg  

Screenshot (5597).jpg   Screenshot (5598).jpg  

Screenshot (5605).jpg   Screenshot (5608).jpg  

Screenshot (5610).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Benny Hill Show S11E01-Gala Night (1980)_mpeg2video.mpg (195.35 MB, 571 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-11-2022, 10:06 PM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts

Do you have the follow up skit to Wondergram? I never saw it for the first bunch of years it played in the USA but many years later I caught the skit when it was being replayed on a small local station. There was one scene which may have had the nudity edited out.
Old 03-29-2022, 05:13 PM

Default Series 12, Ep 1 (with Wondergran clip) (1981)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
Do you have the follow up skit to Wondergram? I never saw it for the first bunch of years it played in the USA but many years later I caught the skit when it was being replayed on a small local station. There was one scene which may have had the nudity edited out.
Sorry for the late response, Loftw, but I hadn't seen your message until before now. The only scene I can think of that had nudity in from the Wondergran vs Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde sketch from 1981 is a scene in the hospital where Benny Hill's doctor pulls back the sheet on a sleeping - and naked - Sue Upton. Although her arm is crossed partly over her chest, you can see her breasts and nipple, so this could be it. I have slowed the scene down as well, which is on the end of the video about 3 mins in.

I've also included a couple of other scenes in the episode, just in case that wasn't the scene you meant. The video begins with Benny as a postman who spies a brunette undressing at the window (though this girl keeps her hand to her chest when she turns round), plus a circus sketch involving Louise English and other girls in skimpy costumes, and Sue Upton getting into a bath (though it looks to me as if she's got her knickers on in this sketch). Whatever sketch it is, enjoy the video, and apologies for the late reply.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6977).jpg   Screenshot (6978).jpg  

Screenshot (6980).jpg   Screenshot (6982).jpg  

Screenshot (6983).jpg   Screenshot (6987).jpg  

Screenshot (6988).jpg   Screenshot (6989).jpg  

Screenshot (6994).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Benny Hill Show S12E01 (1981)_mpeg2video.mpg (83.50 MB, 182 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-29-2022, 11:07 PM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts

Yes! Sue Upton in bed. I had bad quality video tape of that from a broadcast on a local tv station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
Sorry for the late response, Loftw, but I hadn't seen your message until before now. The only scene I can think of that had nudity in from the Wondergran vs Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde sketch from 1981 is a scene in the hospital where Benny Hill's doctor pulls back the sheet on a sleeping - and naked - Sue Upton. Although her arm is crossed partly over her chest, you can see her breasts and nipple, so this could be it. I have slowed the scene down as well, which is on the end of the video about 3 mins in.

I've also included a couple of other scenes in the episode, just in case that wasn't the scene you meant. The video begins with Benny as a postman who spies a brunette undressing at the window (though this girl keeps her hand to her chest when she turns round), plus a circus sketch involving Louise English and other girls in skimpy costumes, and Sue Upton getting into a bath (though it looks to me as if she's got her knickers on in this sketch). Whatever sketch it is, enjoy the video, and apologies for the late reply.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2022, 04:47 AM

Thanked 263,798 Times in 15,883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
Yes! Sue Upton in bed. I had bad quality video tape of that from a broadcast on a local tv station
Benny and Sue had a long term relationship...of sorts. He basically adopted her family, and she gave him blowjobs. Benny would spend part of the year with her and her children, and part of the year with another woman. Much has been made of how lonely and unhappy he was, but I don't believe either is true. He was all about his work, and that's what he loved doing. I think his show being cancelled was what killed him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2023, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Benny and Sue had a long term relationship...of sorts. He basically adopted her family, and she gave him blowjobs. Benny would spend part of the year with her and her children, and part of the year with another woman. Much has been made of how lonely and unhappy he was, but I don't believe either is true. He was all about his work, and that's what he loved doing. I think his show being cancelled was what killed him.

Hi Lonmol! I agree with everything you said, but on one point you may be extrapolating a bit. It's another girl from the show, Cherri Gilham, quite an extroverted and eccentric personality, who said in her autobiography that she gave Benny blowjobs at the end of filming days in the early 70s. This link explains it well.
https://thekameraclub.co.uk/2015/05/...-original.html

Sue Upton, who later became a rather important protagonist of the show, always posed as a defender of Benny's memory and would never have said it publicly. I even learned, from someone close to Sue with whom I spoke on the internet, that the two girls were angry with each other, and I think that this revelation from Cherri is undoubtedly one of the causes of this discord.

Which doesn't mean there wasn't that kind of relationship between Benny and Sue, of course. It is true that on screen and in photos, there is a special chemistry between the two. Sue never seems shy, and always finds herself front and center in Benny's most risque sketches, where our beloved hero (or one of his accomplices) lifts her mini-skirt and fondles her lovely behind. She was also a driving force in the sexy dance interludes of the Hill's Angels. She was certainly of all the characters on the show the one who brought me the most joy in front of the screen. Benny made me laugh, but his monologues were dubbed in my country and could bore me, and I longed to see Sue and the other girls again being the center of attention.
Attached Thumbnails
frillyskirt1.jpg   BHLC-13.jpg  

Sue skirt Bob.jpg   1BSoHCa7_o.jpg  

benny hill-girls zoom.jpg   Sue noir et blanc plage Benny.jpg  

shadow01.jpg   HotGossamer-11.jpg  

Benny Magazine.jpg   Sue disco (1).jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to foletto For This Useful Post:

Tags
benny hill, television

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s