uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2022, 09:38 PM

Thanked 57,568 Times in 2,211 Posts

Her best friend was Nancy, an apple cheeked curvy blonde. I had net her a coupke of times, bu other than the generic thout that I'd like to fuck her, didn't have a strong impression of her.

She came over, dressed very casually, very sjort cut off jeans and a low cut white top. With two minutes of her sitting down across from us, I had seen up the leg of her shorts enought to know that she wasn't wearing panties, was?shave and was rather lippy (denise has pretty much an innie pussy), and had round tits nice mipples.

We made conversation over the first glass of wine. Denise had a minni skirt on, no panties and still had a wet pussy from our fucking that agtermoon, giving her her first orgasm from fucking, sitting in my lap facing me, although there had been a long oral buildup and some anal probing with my finger. She sat next to me her hand stroking up and down my thigh, causing my didc to rise ( very evident in my running shorts), my hand high on her thigh, where Nancy could doubtless see her red furred pusu. Nancy's eyes began going back and forth between my didl and Dinese's pussy.

Denise went to get second glasses of wine and Nancy shifted position so I could clearly see her pussy, and I adjusted positions so the she could more clearly see the shape of my cock tentng in my shorts. She mentioned that she heard that I was a photographer, and that I was "quite good" and had left one of her friends "very satisfied" it was clear that the must have known that more than a few of my shoots ended with sex. I tried to keep it light, by saying that I hoped my clients eere happy, were repeat customers and referred me to friends and family.....big smie and a wink, as I adjusted my package and she clearly reached up to cup her boob through her blouse.

About this tine Dinese came with another glass of wine, looked at the situation, and remarked that we seemed to be getting along. Nancy, remember the conversation we had thr other day, when Sue told us about the pjotogrspger took really good pictures, the she fucked him blind. Nancy looked at me, tjen at my tented cock. Denise continued that we discudsed do a shoot together, and maybe fucking him together? Well, this is the guy. I haven't done a shoit with him. but I've fucked him, done oral, done anal, and shared another couple with him, and as I'e always wanted to fuck you, I propos doing him together, tonight, then let him take pictures of us fucking each other tomorrow, and fucking us again

Nancy sort of blished, pur her hands to her face, to her boobs, then to her crotch, where she very clearly slid her finger into her pussy, the to her mouth. Oh my god, I'm soaking wet

To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2022, 12:40 PM

Well, soon we were standing, sort in a 3 way makeout session, then the girls were pulling my shorts down, and doing double duty on my cock, alternating between sucking it and french kissing each other. Withing a few minutes, I had them standing up long enough to get their clothes off, Denise characterized by the fire crotch and Nancy by the blonde good looks, the nice tits and the totally shaven pussy.

I tried to get my fingers, mouth and dick into their pussies, but they said "no" right now we want to suck you, make you cum and share the taste of your cum. Then, we want to do each other, make each other cum while you watch. We expect that you will be hard again by that time, and we want to be fucked while we are doing each other 69. Then we want to fuck each other with a double headed dildo while you watch us. Then, we want you to fuck us in the butt.

The evening went pretty much to their program, they both came multiple times, Nancy being a little more the vocal cummer, but they both got cum in their mouth, in their pussies and in their butts. Then, we all took a shower together, and curled up in the bed, with me in the middle. As things like that go, in the middle of the night, each girl climbed on top of me, separately, and rode me to another mutual orgasm. I woke up the next morning to the sight of Nancy eating Deninse's pussy, so I kneeled behind Nancy and fucked her again.

Here's a couple of visual representations of what I was seeing all night.
Attached Thumbnails
perkies Dinese at the beach.jpg   nancy fictiion story.jpg  

nancy show them to me 20x.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2022, 04:35 PM

The next day was the day to do a "shoot" for the girls. I talked them into doing a normal shoot, as I don't normally start out with the expectation of getting them naked and fucking them. I had already done that with Denise and Nancy, but figured that they would like to see the normal treatment.
So, I had them pick out some outfits, and we went off to have lunch (with pictures), go to the library (with pictures), go to some public areas in the city (with pictures). I even took them out to a nice place for dinner (with pictures).

However, twice during the day we came back to Denise's place, nominally to pick up more outfits, but really because we were all horney and wanted to fuck, and they wanted to do a little lezzie time too. In the end we pretty well reprised the evening before, blowjob, pussy licking, fucking, anal......I must admit that by the time of the anal action, where I had cum 12 times in 24 hours, that I was working to keep my cock going.....every college photographer should have such problems, right?
Attached Thumbnails
perkey blonde hot milf shows them to me.jpg   nancy pulls it open.jpg  

perkey denise out at a party.jpg   perkey nancy with and without clothes.jpg  

denise  from behind.jpg   dinese blows a big headed cock.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2023, 10:01 PM

Normally, I'm hired for my photographer skills, everything from mommy calendars, which occasionally went x rated to family shoots, to professional shoots. But, with maybe 5% of my female clients, I wound up fucking them.

One of my clients from a few years previously, a CEO type, with whom I had a fuck buddy relationship for a couple of years until she remarried at age 55 called me, asking to have dinner, as she needed to talk about something highly confidential.

She was well dressed, with a lot of her ample cleavage showing. She said she was still happily married, but I do miss that cock of yours. My hubby doesn't have the cock size or fucking skill to do what you did to me.

As it turns out, her best friend, aged 55, was running for a position on the state legislature, and needed some professional pictures taken. That was easy. More complicated was that her hubby had recently gone through prostate cancer, and was now impotent. Her friend, however, had an enormous sex drive, but couldn't divorce him or risk having a normal affair, politically both were career enders.

So, yes she needs pictures taken, but mostly she needs a very good, and very reliable, guy to fuck her, who can give her plausible deniability. On top of that she and her political buddy had a very occasional lezzie relationship, and had confided in her how horney she was, and how much she needed a cock.

So, yes, you take some professional pics, as a member of her staff, and occasionally make a trip to the state capitol (for business), but provide for her sexual needs. I told her that I was a photographer, not a giggling, that I was still sexually active, many of my partners being people I shot, and I wasn't going to change that.. besides that, the ladies I fuck are people I like and find attractive, as I did and still do, you. With that I reached under the table and put my hand on her thigh, and felt up to the top, finding a panties pussy that was very wet. I stared deeply into her eyes and rubbed her pussy until she shuddered, and rolled her eyes back in her head. Shit, I want to fuck you, she gasped.

Come on Hein, you are perfect for this. Meet us out of town, for an overnight dinner and some professional shots, and see how it goes. We will be out of town, so you can for sure gave me again, my hubby is good, but he doesn't have your touch, or that great cock. If you like her, maybe you can fuck us both. The prospect of fucking her was really appealing, and it would be a low demand job, so we agreed on a date and location. I was to make my own hotel reservations, to stay off the books.

I walked her to her car, in a dimly lit parking area, got in with her, and we spent the next 45 minutes making out, finger fucking toher cumming several timeswith her sucking me off.

To be continued
Old 05-02-2023, 10:14 PM

A week later, I drove to the state capitol, photo gear in my car, and checked into a suite. My friend and ex lover, showed up about 4 hours before our "meeting". As soon as she came to my door, she came into my arms,and 3 minutes later we were naked on the couch, her back to me, my hands holding her considerable tits, and her sitting on my cock. She came frequently, and hard, saying I forgot how good you fuck. My hubby tries, but he's not that big, that hard, and just doesn't have the same skill. I haven' cum multiple times since we did that marathon "here cues the bride" thing 3 days before I got married. Yeah, that was special. Did you know I went home and jacked off to old pictures of you on your wedding night? She got really red in the face, and her nipples pointed, she said "really". With that she began sucking my cock, the asked me to fuck her butt before we met her friend, the politician, for dinner. That took a while, and led her into an orgasm storm. In due course, we showered, dressed, and went down to dinner.

To be continued
Old 05-02-2023, 10:52 PM

Her friend, the politician, was well put together, slim and firm, where my friend was more voluptuous. She was a blonde, with coloring that suggested she might be a true blonde. She had the magnetism and charm that one expects in politicians. Her business suit was light colored and conservative, but opened enough to allow me to see a nice boob, cradled in a push up book,, with just a hint of a very pink nipple showing.

The first part of the dinner was standard, getting to know a professional colleague stuff, determining that our politics were similar enough that I wouldn't stand out as an odd duck, that I would be on her staff as an image consultant, hired through my friend, the recently fucked CEO,, that would take a fair number of appropriate professional photos. So far, so good, I liked her and found her attractive.

Over dessert, we came to the main purpose of the dinner. Sally, the CEO, has told you something of my situation. My hubby can't do his marital duties. Before he got sick, we used to fuck nearly every day.He's good enough about fingering and eating me out, but I need a cock in me at least a couple of times per week. Sally tells me that you are quite good in the dick department, indeed she said that you fucked her well, pussy and ass, just this afternoon. She also said that you know how to be discrete. You also know that she and I play together occasionally, and I can tell you that she's good at 69, with either clit or dick in her mouth. With that, she subtly reached under the table and ran her hand up my leg to my cock, that was by now fully erect. Her eyes widened, that feels like quite a package, I think I'd like to have it in me.

I replied, well, you have me interested, in both jobs. Do I get to take intimate pics of you? Do we always share with Sally? Do you have any kinks? What do we have to do for protection? And if we make a deal, do we connsumate it tonight? She replied, I love to take really raunchy pics with hubby, so yes. I'm past child bearing, so just commonsense checkups with doctor. I don't like pain, but all 3 holes are open. Sally can be present or not, I love those big tits of hers, indeed I was the one who got her to pierce her nipples, at the same time I pierced mine. And yes, I hope to be sharing your cock with Sally within the next 15 minutes. Also, if you have buddies who are very discrete, I used to love being double penetrated before I married. Bottom line, I need to be seriously fucked at least a couple of times per week.

I heald out my hand and said "deal", can you stay the night? She said, let me get the check, you and Sally go upstairs and get ready.

To be continued
Old 05-03-2023, 06:39 PM

Default Early Exploits Chapter 1

I am sitting in the reception of the local clinic waiting to see the doctor. I am not a poorly person, quite the reverse, I am fit, healthy and strong. Above average height, intelligence, and development. So, what, you might ask, brings me to the doctor’s surgery?

Well, let’s take a step back and allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Nigel Green, nothing exceptional about that. My parents are pretty ordinary, too. My father is an accountant, and my mother works as a taxidermist, that’s a person who stuffs things, particularly animals. Mostly for museums, but people also pay to have their beloved pet stuffed for posterity, rather than simply burying it after its demise. So, you see the intelligence does not come from there, not that they are stupid or anything, but just pretty average.

My siblings are also on the normal curve, so I stand out a bit. Which is really why I am here, I mean, in reception waiting to see the doc. Dr Martin to be precise. I am an early ‘bloomer’ my hormones must have kicked in early with first a growth spurt, followed by the onset of puberty at ten. I remember waking up one morning with a ‘morning wood,’ a real boner, and wondering what was happening to me. It didn’t take me long to discover the joys and pleasure of masturbation, ‘self-loving’, or ‘beating the bishop,’ to name a few euphemisms. Ejaculation followed pretty soon afterward.

It was a time of self-discovery. What bothered me though, and from what I could gather from material in the books my experience with my erection, a ‘stiffy,’ lasting hours was certainly unusual and worrying. Don’t get me wrong, the ability to stay up gave me extended hours of gratification. It was the embarrassing scenario that followed that concerned me. Being of above average size, if you have to cart around an erection for hours with little to disguise it can be humiliating, and it even got me into trouble at times.

In class, one day I had to go to the front of the class to explain something on the board. This was the lesson following lunch and I had had to disappear into the bathroom to deal with a little or, should I say, not so little problem. The trouble was that even after ‘jacking-off’ I still had the erection. I had no choice but to go to class and disguise it as best I could. Well, when I was called up on to go up to the board, I was mortified. Everyone would see my erection and assume I had been pleasuring myself in class. That would have been bad enough, but having Miss Reynolds see it too, was worse.

There were titters and giggles as I went to the front. Miss Reynolds was wondering what was going on, until she saw for herself what was amusing my classmates, both boys and girls. I saw her eyebrows rise as if in understanding, she then came over to me and whispered that she would like to see me after class. I expected the worse. Anyway, she was eminently fair, and allowed me to continue and explain the matter on the board. I hoped that having my mind focused on other things would allow my erection to dissipate. Nothing of the sort occurred, and I still had my version of the ‘leaning tower of Pisa’ buried in my pants when the bell went at the conclusion of the lesson. I remained in my seat, still trying to hide my erection. When everyone else had filed out she called me up to her desk. I walked gingerly toward her trying to hide the not insignificant bulge in my pants. When I reached her desk, she smiled.

“Well, Mr Green you do seem to have a problem there.”
And she dismissed my hands with a movement of her hands.

“Quite a considerable one by the looks of things.”
I was still feeling embarrassed, but at least she wasn’t being mean about it.

“I’m sorry, Miss, but it just won’t go down.”

“Well, fortunately, I have a way for solving that, young man.”
And she approached me and started opening my pants and lowering the zip. She reached into my boxers and freed my cock exposing it to the cool air of the classroom.

“My, my, Mr Green, you have one prize cock, don’t you? Let’s see what we can do with it?”
And she took it in both hands, delicately holding it and fingering it, which was, I have to admit, heavenly. I had never had a girl, let alone and experience woman like Miss Reynolds, handle my dick before. The sensations I was feeling were truly amazing. And I felt like I had already ‘died’ and ascended to heaven. If this was her method of dissipating my erection it was having the opposite effect.

“So, ‘big man’ you really have something to be proud of. Oh, and by the way, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I have boyfriends who would die to have a cock like yours, and you are only a youngster. And your ability to maintain an erection. You are going to make some girls very, very happy in the future.”
At which point she took my dick in both hands and opened her moth as if she was about to gobble it up. Which is what she was about to do.

Only, at that point, there was the briefest twinkle in her eyes before they glazed over. I didn’t know what had happened. She has stopped in mid action. Was I supposed to do something?
Then she smiled and uttered, in a strange sounding voice.

“Yum, I love young cock.”
Then she proceeded to take my cock into her mouth and give me my first ‘blowjob.’ I have in my short life so far, a big fan of fellatio. It certainly, when performed well, is a great appetiser to the main event. And even on its own it can do wonders for a man, and the woman administering the service also benefits.

“Miss, are you OK?” I asked.

“Ummm, Yes, Nigel, I’m, loving it, you have a wonderful cock.”

There was something other-worldly about her voice. It seemed somehow disconnected from her. And then, looking at her, particularly her eyes, I gasped. She was hypnotised!

But how? I hadn’t done anything, not consciously, anyway. Somehow, contact with me had caused this. What had I done that was different? Then it occurred to me. Her attention on my cock. Taking it first in her hands, then in her gorgeous mouth must have triggered something. Did I have a ‘magic’ cock, possessing the power to hypnotise?
I would have to investigate, experiment to see what the conditions were. Meanwhile I had Miss Reynolds at my disposal, at least for a little while. We were still in school; someone could walk in at any moment. We had to finish up now, and perhaps continue later, after school.

I looked down at Miss Reynolds lovingly sucking me off. Boy, was she good, I was close, close to coming. I needed to come; I needed my erection to subside. I noticed she had freed her right hand and was now insinuating it under her skirt and though I could not actually see, she had probably slipped it into her panties and was fingering herself as she pleasured me. Her mewling sounds were arousing. She must be pretty close too. Then I came, a gush, like I had never had before. It was wonderful and like a pro she swallowed every drop. She must have come, too, shortly after. Fortunately, she had succeeded in lowering my staff. She released me and amazingly, within a few seconds she came out of her trance.

“Wow, Miss, that was great, thanks. Thanks a million.”

“Nigel, it is I who should be thanking you. Your sperm is delicious, and it made me come, too!”

“Really, are you sure?”

“Trust me Nigel. That was amazing. I am not promising anything, but I think we will be doing this again soon.”

“Miss, um, I don’t wish to be forward, but are you free after school, tomorrow?”

“Cheeky, monkey. As it happens I am. We will meet in my classroom at 4pm promptly. OK?”

“Sure, Miss, sure, thanks.”

I tucked myself in, making myself look presentable and then turned to leave.

“Thanks, Miss. Oh, and by the way, it worked. Look my erection has subsided. Thanks, and see you tomorrow.”

And with that I left, feeling elated, enervated, and over the moon.
What would the morrow bring?
Attached Thumbnails
Nurse squat[0].jpg   Taking care of doggie[0].jpg  

Gotcha[0].jpg   elizabeth-olsen-wind-blown-upskirt.jpg  

joanna-krupa-042517.jpg   Feeding peek[0].jpg  

I can see U.jpg  

Last edited by Lucky_doug; 05-03-2023 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Correcting a typo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2023, 07:48 PM

Here are some pictures (similar look found on OCC) of Sally, my ex gf, now married but willing to "reengage to help her political friend (Maureen). As you can see, she is busty, beautiful and fucks very well
Attached Thumbnails
Sallly cock suck.jpg   Sally beach.jpg  

Sally dog collar.jpg   Sally glasses.jpeg  

Sally suck cock play with tits.gif   Sally tits out.jpeg  

Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2023, 07:55 PM

Here are some pics of Maureen (Mo), who was a state politician running for a higher office. She was long time friends with Sally, in fact they had lost their cherries to a couple of guys, who they shared, in college. They also had a taste for each other. Again, not actual pics, but something from the OCC archive to give you a sense of detail about the subsequent text.
Attached Thumbnails
Maureen cum on chest.jpg   Maureen bath.jpg  

Maureen cock and tits.jpg   Maureen cock suck 3.jpg  

Maureen cum on pussy and tits.jpg   Maureen nips in the sun.jpg  

Maureen shower.jpg   Maureen.jpg  

Maureen cucumber.jpg   Maureen cock suck 2.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2024, 01:59 PM

Sally and I went to the elevator and got in. She came into my arms, saying "I'm do looking good forward to this. You are the best fuck I know, and MO is good at eating pussy. We shared several guys in college, and I joined her and hubby a few times, so she knows how to please me. With that she turned her face up to me, giving me a long, lingering, tongue filled, kiss. We made it to my suite without fucking each other in the all, barely, but had each other nude within 5 minutes in the suite.
MO showed up shortly afterwards, and looked sort of surprised when Sally answered the door naked. But that didn't delay her entry, or the beginning of a kiss, and Sally undressing her. As I expected, she was a firm, slim 55 year old. She had fairly perkey tits, with on pointy nipple pierced Her tits were perkey and 2 grown children, had very thin, light brown public hair, with really prominent pussy lips.
As Sally undressed her, MO took a lingering look at me
I'm pretty fit, and in my 30s, so my body looks good. My dick is nice sized, with a big head, and stands more upright than straight out. She said, "oh my, I haven't had one of those in a while" I sat on the couch, lifted my hips, and said ,"have a seat". With that she sat in my lap, as Sally reached down and directed the head of my cock to her pussy opening. She was already quite wet, so I slid full length into her with minimal resistance. I put my hands on her waist, and began to rock her hips as Sally fell to her knees between Mo's legs and began to lick where her lips joined.
Well, Mo wasn't wrong, she was horney, and could cum easily, so between my cock and Sally's tongue, she sort of went into a 20 minute orgasmic storm of her own.. I had cum a couple of times with Sally earlier, so I just let the beast ride me, until I felt the sperm rising, then I said " I'm going to cum in you pussy, then I want Sally to lick my cum out of you". Then, I want your ass. We proceeded that way, then MO turned around, put her pussy on Sally's mouth, and I put my cock in her tight, but very lubed up asshole.
To be continued

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer