uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2022, 02:01 AM

Red face Swap Meet

This is a fantasy I've had for a while, and finaly took the time to type it out. It is completely original, (c) me, just finished writing it today.
My apologies for any typos.
It's rather long (about 8,000 words.)
Themes include consentual sl_very, mild cuckoldry, various styles of BDSM, partner-swapping, and long-term BDSM play.

The Swap Meet
---------------------------
My wife is a sub who craves to be dominated. I, on the other hand, have always been more interested in cuddling. I mean, of course I enjoy having a submissive wife, but I would prefer to have her head in my lap so I can stroke her hair. She would prefer to be tied to a post and whipped by someone wearing leather.
We've never had good sex. I'm just so inept, that I can't ever get her to orgasm, and she doesn't really enjoy the things I do attempt. Because she doesn't really enjoy it, I never reach climax either, which just ruins it for both of us. I've always wanted to find a way for her to enjoy sexual stuff, I've just come to terms with the fact that I'll never be the one to provide that for her.
Quite randomly, I stumbled upon information about a local club for BDSM participants while reading an online message board. It had a weekly meeting for partner swapping that sounded intriguing; "Let your sl_ve experience a week with another master," read the post.
It had an address, and listed 6pm Friday as the event time.
That evening, I playfully swatted her behind while she was getting undressed for bed. "You know, I heard today about a way you could get properly spanked by a real master." "Oh?" she asked, turning to look at me. "Yeah, I guess we have a local bdsm-themed swingers' club or something" I said nonchalantly.
Her eyes grew wide with interest "Ooo... Tell me more."
"Well, there's really nothing more I can tell, except that they have weekly meetings."
"We should go to one. she said matter-of-factly. "Might be fun."
A week went by, and no further mention was made. Then one Thursday, I saw her rubbing herself while she was reclining on the couch. "Mmm, whatcha thinking about?" I asked her with a grin, sitting beside her, and caressnng her cheek.
"Getting spanked" she moaned. Then she looked up at me "wanna go check out that club?"
I ran my hand down her neck and breast, then lightly pinched her nipple through her light blouse. "Hmm, we can. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Getting tied up and spanked, then maybe even fucked hard by another master?"
As I said those words, she closed her eyes and started to quiver and moan.
The next day, we drove to the address listed. It looked like a supper club, save for the lack of windows. It was situated at the end of a long driveway, surrounded by trees. There were a dozen or more cars in the parking lot.
After parking, we made our way to the door, and entered a small waiting room.
We walked up to a desk, and the lady behind it smiled, asking how we were doing tonight. I told her that I as doing well, and that we were interested in taking part in the swap. She nodded, then asked if we'd been involved before, I said 'No', and she handed me a clipboard. "She will need to be assessed, what's her name?"
"Lacey," I replied.
"Good, I'll get you started on this paperwork, and someone will be out to take her back to assessment shortly. Go ahead and take a seat." "Thank you," I replied, then we headed to the chairs across the room from her. We sat down, and I looked at her "Are you nervous?" "A little" she said with a grin. "Excited? Still want to go through with this?" "Oh definitely. I really need to get spanked."
"Oh, I'm sure you will soon enough." I replied, and looked down at the form. It asked questions like her name, age, marital status, whether her spouse consents, how long she's been actively living as a submissive, as well as boring things like allergies and phobias. The last section of the form was a list of hard limits, with checkboxes. At the top, it explained: "All hard limits listed below are automatically applied for the sl_ve listed. Check all hard limits that you wish to waive."
I glanced through them, but they all seemed pretty obvious; permanent scars, body alterations, pregnancy, unprotected sex, diet control, significant changes to appearance, temporary marks on typically exposed areas (face, hands, wrists, forearms, neck), needle play, electrical play, mud/dirt, humiliation, exhibition, sharing without consent...
I glanced up at Lacey. "You want to skip any of these hard limits?" I asked her. She looked at the list, and slowly started to grin, then giggled. "Maaaaybe" she said, then held out her hand for the pen. I watched as she check the boxes in front of "Bruising" "humiliation" "sharing without consent" "mud/dirt" and "needle play"
"Wow," I said, "Are you sure about all that?"
"Of course, or I wouldn't have done it" she said confidently.
"Lacey?" A tall woman said, entering from a door beside the front desk. "Come with me."
Lacey got up, turned to grin at me, then followed her out of the room.
I continued to read the form; "Please list the sl_ve's preferred role and turn-ons" "Hmm... I know she likes to be spanked, but I don't really know all that well what she's into. She definitely likes things rougher than I do."
I quickly wrote "Lacey likes to be spanked, and likes rough sex. Enjoys being tied by her wrists."
The next question asked for a description of her submissive role; I thought for a moment, then wrote "She enjoys being dominated. She would probably enjoy being a domestic sl_ve with sexual overtones."
"Josh?" I heard the lady at the front desk say. I looked up, and walked over to her. "Her assessment is finished. She scored 8 points. Are you familiar with how that works?" I shook my head, confused. "No problem, let me explain. See the list of hard limits, here? Oh, I see you've already waived a few, that's great. So the way this works, we only swap sl_ves equally. If a sl_ve is absolutely perfect, she would score a zero. That would mean that she doesn't need anything exra to make her worth the same as the rest. If a sl_ve is old, fat, ugly, untalented, etc, she wouldn't be worth the same, right? So in order to make that balance, we introduced waivers. The way it works, is that the points are cancelled out for every waiver applied to the sl_ve. Lacey scored 8 points, so that means she needs 8 waivers. I see you've already got 5, that's great, now we just need 3 more. Go ahead and add those 3, and then we can move on to the signatures, and let you into the event!" She smiled at me, and I picked up the clipboard and walked back over to the chairs. I studied the list of exemptions again; "changes to hair, piercings, breath play..."
I checked the box beside "temporary marks" "At least we can just let them heal before anyone sees her, if she has bruises on her wrists from ropes or something" I thought to myself.
"I know she doesn't care, but I love exhibitionism, so I'll mark that as well... just one left."
I wrinkled my forehead. I really didn't want any of the others listed... but I had to choose one more. "Well... it lists 'pregnancy' and 'unprotected sex' separately, so I guess that means they still have to be careful and can't get her pregnant. So maybe it's not a big deal to allow unprotected sex..." I marked the box, then carried the clipboard back to the receptionist.
"All finished?" she asked. "Yup" I said nerviously. "Great!" she said as she took the clipboard, glanced over, then pressed a button on her phone. A moment later, the second woman opened the door beside the desk, took the clipbaord, then, smiling at me, asked me to follow her.
"We have lacey in room 3, right this way. You excited?" "I'm not sure" I laughed nervously. "Well, you'll love it, I promise. Just go ahead and step right in here." I stepped into a small, dark room. She entered behind me, she clicked the light on. Immediately, I froze; directly in front of me, Lacey was chained to the wall, spread eagle, blindfolded and gagged.
The lady laughed lightly "Surprised?" "Uhh... A little" I replied shakily. "Well, get used to it. She's a sl_ve, right? This is how sl_ves are treated."
She studied my face carefully for a reaction. I thought for a moment, then said "Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be shocked, this is exactly what I imagined, just... seeing it... is different from imagining it."
"Yes it is." she said, then paused. "So are you having second thoughts?" she asked. "No... but I need to know if Lacey is" I replied. "Definitely" she said, then walked over and unhooked her wrists from the wall, leading her to a small table in the middle. She removed the blindfold and gag, and set them down beside the clipboard on the table.
As soon as they were off, Lacey looked at me fervently, then looked quickly down to the table, obviously embarrassed. "You okay?" I asked her. She nodded silently.
"I'm going to step out and let you two talk. When I return, I expect you to have your final decision; Lacey needs to be chained and gagged with a signature on the form, or else she needs to be dressed. I'll be back in ten minutes." the lady said, then stepped out, closing the door behind her.
I looked at Lacey again. "Hey... how are you feeling?" She looked back up at me shyly. "Excited" she answered in almost a whisper.
"Do you still want to go through with this?" I asked. She looked back down, and fidgeted with the ballgag. After a long pause, she looked back into my eyes and answered "Maybe."
I walked around the table and put my arm around her shoulders. "Hun, 'maybe' isn't good enough. I don't want you going into something you'll regret. Are you sure you want to do this? If you're not 110% sure, then we're not going through with this."
She turned to me and smiled "Oh no, I'm definitely sure. But..." her smile faded. "Are you sure you YOU want to go through with this? I know you're not real comfortable with this stuff."
"Well... seeing you there a minute ago was quite a shock, but... it was also really hot. I... would kinda like to see it again."
She grinned. "Then lets do it, we've come too far to back out now," and saying that, she grabbed the clipboard, and said "So where do I sign?"
I pointed down to the block of small print at the bottom, and said "we need to read all this first." She shrugged, and signed on the line marked "sl_ve signature."
I took the clipboard and read aloud "By signing below, you understand that this contract is permanent, binding, and cannot be terminated under and circumstances. All sl_ves are considered the property of The Swap Meet, and can only be retrieved at regularly scheduled swaps. By signing below, you sign over all rights to the sl_ve, with the understanding that you will be receiving another sl_ve of equal value in return at this event. You understand that all sl_ves are swapped on a first-come, first-served basis, and that you are not permitted to leave with the sl_ve you brought. Swap Meets take place every Friday at 6pm."
I looked up at her. "That sounds pretty serious" I said. "This swap is for a whole week."
"It sounds fun" she said grinning. She picked up the gag, and put it back into her mouth, buckling it behind her head, then posed in front of a full-length mirror, hands-on-hips. I shook my head, grinning, and thought "Aw, what the heck", and signed on the line marked "Master signature."
Then I went over to her and put my arms around her middle. "I love you... you're so sexy, baby" I whispered in her ear. She reached up and unbuckled the gag, and grinned at me "I love you too. Here, you should put these on me." I took the gag, then pulled her close to me, my lips finding hers. We kissed passionately for a long moment, than she pulled away. "It's time!" she whispered excitedly, then danced over to the wall with the manacles.
I nervously picked up the gag and blindfold, then walked over to where she waited, bouncing on her heels excitedly and biting her lip to stifle a grin.
"Open up" I said, as I held out the gag.
Obediently, she parted her full lips, and I pushed the gag into her mouth, then buckled it behind her head. I then placed the blindfold over her head --.It had an elastic band, and slipped easily into place. Lastly, I lifted her wrists and snapped them easily into the manacles.
A moment later, the tall woman appeared in the doorway, picked up the clipboard, then asked me to follow her. After switching off the light, she closed the door to the small room, handed me a keycard with the number '5', then lead me down the hall to another waiting area.
The wait seemed like an eternity, but it gave me a chance to look shyly around. I was in a room with twenty or more comfortable chairs and a couple sofas. At the far end of the room, a bar was staffed by a bartender. A pool table sat unused in one corner, and soft jazz covered most of the sounds of conversation. Half of the seats were occupied, mostly by men.
At 7:00, the lights dimmed, the music faded, and the sultry voice of the front desk lady sounded over the speakers.
"Welcome everyone. Tonight's swap is to the right. If you will each take your places before your current sl_ves, then begin your selection to the right."
Silumtaneously, panels slid aside, revealing 15 slots in three of the walls of the room. Music started to play again; louder, with a heavy beat. It was hard to make out what was behind the panels in the walls, until suddenly, museum-style spotlights turned on, revealing a chained, naked, blindfolded and gagged sl_ve behind a sheet of glass. My heart began to race wildly to the beat of the music, as my cheeks flushed at the sight of all the girls (and one guy) on open display. I glanced around, trying to find Lacey; there she was, in the middle of one of the walls, with the number five over her head. I walked over near her, and stood there, fighting an erection at the sight of her chained there on display for everyone to see. Immediately, another man walked over and stood beside me, gazing at her. He stroked his chin thoughtfully as he read a sign posted beside her; it was her name, a list of her hard limits that had been waived, and a quote from her: "Spank me please!"
He turned back to look at her for a moment, then turned to the next girl to the right. Three more men did the same, before one of them took his keycard and inserted it into a small slot beside her. Immediately, the spotlight on her vanished, and she hung there in the dark. The number glowing above her head had changed to nine.
I was excited, yet nervious. I was lost in my own thoughts, when someone bumped my arm and roused me back to reality.
"You need to make your selection. You can only move to the right of where you began, and once you pass a sl_ve, you cannot return to them until you've gone all the way around the room." It was the tall woman from the examination room.
"Oh, I didn't come for a sl_ve, this is Lacey's thing," I stammered.
"That's not how this works. Everyone brings a sl_ve, everyone leaves with a sl_ve. You agreed to that in the contract, remember?"
I was dumbfounded; I hadn't thought about my role in this at all.
"I... but what do I do?" I asked stupidly.
"Select a sl_ve and insert your keycard into the lock. If you don't hurry, the one you want might already belong to someone else." she said with a smile.
"But... the one I want is Lacey" I thought to myself.
Seeming to read my mind, she spoke up "Lacey is already claimed by another master. It's time for you to make your selection."
Numbly, I looked around the room. I had no desire to cheat on Lacey, and while I knew it wasn't cheating, it felt like it. At the same time, it seemed like I had no choice."
"If you do not make a selection, you'll be left with whoever is left after everyone else makes there selections. If you're straight, you probably don't want that to be number 12 over there, do you?" I looked at #12 and saw the male sl_ve hanging, with his naked body on full display like the rest. "Point taken." I replied.
She smiled, then said "Just go to the right. Once you've passed a sl_ve, they're off-limits to you until your next time around; don't forget that, we take line jumping very seriously."
The girl immediately to the right of Lacey had already been claimed, but the next was still available. I walked over and read the sign next to her; she had waived most of the hard limits, including permanent marks and pregnancy. I was rather shocked by this, and looked up at her. I was a little embarrassed to be looking at her naked body, but somehow it was easier with her blindfolded, as if I was doing it secretly. She was overweight, with small boobs, and looked to be about twenty years older than Lacey and I. I looked to the right and saw that the next sl_ve was still available. She was skinny and had very few waivers, but her whole body was covered in tattoos, and her quote on the sign read "Fuck you, you can't break me." I shuddered. "Yeah... I don't want a week with her." I thought to myself.
The next sl_ve was a tall girl with short blonde hair, named Carrie. She wasn't my type, but she also wasn't repulsive like the last two. The sign showed her quote to be "Please be gentle." I looked back up at her, and thought "a week with her might not be bad. It could just e like having a friend over while I wait for Lacey to get back from her adventure." I pulled the keycard from my pocket, and inserted it into the slot next to her window. As the lights went out and the number above her head changed to 5, I could see her shudder. She knew she'd just been claimed; what was going through her head?
I looked around the room, and saw that only a few sl_ves were left available; most of the masters had already made their selections, and were sitting around the tables and on the couches, with drinks from the bar. I walked over to the bar and ordered a scotch and tonic.
Once I had my drink, I walked back over to the place I had been on the couch. It afforded a good view of Lacey, so I sipped my drink while I gazed at her. She still hung there in the dark. I wondered how she felt right about now.
After an hour, the panels moved back in place to hide the sl_ves. The music slowly faded, and the sultry voice came back on the sound system. "Thank you everyone for another great night at the swap meet. We hope you're all satisfied with your selections. Please exit when your number is called. Number one, please exit now."
One of the men got up from a table where he was chatting with a man and a woman, walked over to the door, and left. A few minutes later, the voice called again "Number two, please."
After what seemed like an eternity, I heard my number called, so I got up and walked out the door. I walked out the hallway, and in the lobby, I was greeted by the tall woman, with the girl I had selected on a leash next to her. She was dressed in a sweater and jeans, and looked at the floor shyly.
"Here you are, have a nice evening," the lady said, as she handed me the leash. "Once you've left the parking lot, we will allow the next master to leave, so please don't waste time loading your sl_ve." She turned then, and walked away. I stood there for a moment before mustering the courage to talk. "Hi" I said. "Hi," she replied. "So... wanna go outside?" I asked. "Yes sir." she said meekly.
I walked to the door and opened it for her, hardly realizing I still held a leash in my hand. I lead her into the parking lot, opened the passenger door of my car, and waited for he to get in, thenhanded her the leash and shut the door behind her.
The drive home was quiet. My mind raced, imagining what was happening to Lacey right now. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by Carrie's voice.
"So... what are you into?" she asked softly.
"Oh... umm, I'm a computer programmer, I like to work on my project car in my spare time."
"Oh..." she faltered.
There was an uncomfortable silence, until I asked "How about you?"
"Umm... well, I'm a stay-at-home mom, my kids are at summer camp, so we decided to try something different... my husband is really into rough play, but I'm not, I just want to serve and be obedient, but he wants to do all sorts of rough stuff... so here I am."
"Oh..." I said, trailing off, not sure what to say next.
As we pulled into my driveway, she turned to me. "I know I seem really timid and scared, but I promise I'll be a good sl_ve for you this week. Punish me if I disappoint you, but please give me the opportunity to please you, sir."
I was very uncomfortable, but said "Okay. We'll do whatever you are comfortable with. I'm..." I paused to think. "I didn't really want to bring home a sl_ve, we just did this so that my wife could experience..." I blushed "...the sort of stuff she likes, since I am not really comfortable doing it, so I never do it well enough for her. I want her to have a really good time."
Carrie smiled, and said "Oh, that sounds very sweet of you. That's a lot like what I am doing for Mark."
"Well... shall we go inside? I can show you around" I asked.
"I'd love to" she said with a smile.

---------------

Lacey shivered in excitement at the knowledge that she was on display for untold numbers of men to examine. She imagined someone reaching out to touch her, and she tingled with excitement at the thought. In spite of that excitement, standing still with her arms over her head quickly grew boring. Soft jazz played quietly from another room, and she could occasionally hear voices, but she felt alone, not hearing anyone nearby. Could anyone see her? What was happening? Suddenly, she heard a woman's voice explaining the selection process, then something like a door sliding open. Loud music began to play, and a bright light suddenly shown on her. She could feel the warmth of the light on her bare skin, and see a faint glow around her blindfold. Her mind raced, wondering what was happening. Was anyone looking at her? Was someone deciding to take her for is plaything this very moment?
After a few minutes, the light went out. She wondered what that meant, but as the minutes dragged into an hour of hanging there, she stopped caring. She was bored.
Finally, the music faded, and the woman's voice came back on, telling everyone goodnight. It was finally over!
But really, it was just about to begin.
She suddenly heard someone approaching, then felt her wrists being loosed from the manacles. She lowered he arms slowly, then someone lead her down a hallway and back into the examination room. Her blindfold and gag were removed, and she squinted into the light. Her clothes lay on a table in front of her.
"Get dressed. Your new master is waiting" said a voice behind her.
"Okay" she answered quietly.
Who was her new master? Would he be fun to 'play' with? Her heart pounded in her ears with excitement. She noticed a collar laying on top of her clothes, and figured is was part of the experience, so she fastened it around her neck, then quickly donned her clothing. She turned around to find the tall woman waiting for her in the doorway with a leash in her hand. The woman snapped the leash in place, then lead her down the hall, to the front lobby.
A few moments later, a large man with dark hair an eyes appeared. Her leash was handed to him, and without a word, he pulled handcuffs and a cloth gag from his pocket. The handcuffs snapped quickly into place, then he spun her by the shoulders, looped the cloth around her mouth, and tied it behind her head. She was lead by the leash, outside to a waiting car.
The man popped the trunk, grabbed her by the wrists to spin her around, then roughly pushed her backwards into the waiting trunk. She landed on her back quite startled, then tried to say something through the gag, only to have the trunk slammed in her face.
It was a dark and bumpy ride in the trunk, but it thrilled her to imagine what was going to happen next. This was going to be the wildest week of her life.
Eventually, the car came to a stop, and a minute later, she was blinded by a bright light, as the trunk opened to reveal the interior of a well-lit (and immaculate) garage, containing several expensive cars.
She was lifted out by the shoulders by two men she hadn't seen before, and a voice came from behind her, near the driver's door.
"Strip her and put her on the cross. I'll be down in a while."
She was escorted through a doorway and down a wide staircase, then lead to a room that was obviously a 'dungeon.' She glanced around, but was quickly herded to an X-shaped cross along one wall. She was suddenly embarrassed to feel her pants and panties being pulled down around her ankles, followed immediately by her shirt and bra being pulled roughly up, over her head from behind, leaving her naked, with her top dangling from her wrists.
The handcuffs were then removed, and her wrists were manacled above her head on the cross.
"Well, this is familiar," she thought. Her shoes were removed, leaving her naked except for the gag and collar, and the two men left as quietly as they'd come.
A half hour passed, before she heard footsteps approaching.
"Welcome to my dungeon. I am your master, but don't worry about what to call me, as you will not be speaking while you are here."
She swallowed nervously, and he continued.
"Spread your legs."
She obeyed, and suddenly felt her ass being grabbed roughly. He explored with his fingers, watching to see her reaction.
She stiffened, then began to quiver as his roving fingers found their way into her pussy.
"Hmm, not bad." he said to himself, then took a step back.
"Yes, I think I'll warm up with a flogging."
Her body thrilled to the tutch of the short stranded whip across her ass; lightly at first, then gradually increasing to leave bright red stripes that stung with warmth.
"Yes, that looks about good," he said, setting the whip down.
He then unhooked her wrists from the cross, and lead her to a padded sawhorse.
She was strapped down upon it, and he removed her gag. She turned to look at him, and felt her head being forced to look straight forward. In front of her eyes was the largest cock she'd ever seen.
"Open up" he commanded.
She obeyed, and he pushed he cock into her mouth slowly, testing to see how deep he could force his way in.
He fucked her mouth for a while, then pulled out and circled around her. A moment later, his cock had found it's way into her pussy, and he started fucking her rhythmically. She moaned in an orgasm after a minute, but that only turned him on, as he fucked her harder and harder.
She had orgasmed three times before he finally came deep inside her. He collapsed, panting, against her back for a moment, driving her to the brink of another orgasm, before slowly pulling out and stepping back from her. He replaced her gag, slapped her ass, then said "Good night, sl_ve." and walked out of the room, clicking the light off behind him.
She eventually drifted off to sleep after what seemed like forever.
The next morning, she woke up to find a maid, in classic french maid uniform, approaching her. She silently removed the gag, unclasped her ankles and wrists, then helped her off of the sawhorse.
Lacey was lead to a cage in the corner containing a large dog bed, a dish of water, and a toilet, then pushed inside. The maid locked the door with a large padlock, then gave her a dog bowl full of what looked like canned dog food. She then turned and proceeded to clean the equipment they'd used.
Embarrassed, Lacey picked up the bowl of food, and dipped her finger in it, then licked her finger. "Whew, it's just some chili." she thought to herself. "Not dog food." Still... it had been served in a dog dish, on the floor of a dog cage, and she was squatting to eat it directly from the bowl, with no utensils. Her mind was screaming that she should be terribly insulted by it all, but instead it all turned on in a way she'd never felt before.
After finishing the cleaning, the maid came back to the cage, unlocked it, then lead Lacey to a large shower in an adjoining room.
She was shackled spread-eagle, then her entire body was carefully hand-washed, with special attention given to her mouth and pussy.
After the shower, she was locked back in the cage, and the maid left the room by the staircase, shutting the light off behind her.
There was a small window at the far side of the room which let in a little light. From there, the sunlight glistened on several pieces of 'furniture' in the dungeon, and Lacey wondered what she would get to try out next.
The rest of the week proceeded in exactly the same way; removed from the cage and strapped into a device of some kind, when her master get home from work, played with until he was ready for bed, then left where he'd used her until the maid came in to find her in the morning to 'put the toys away.'
"I'm just one of his toys" Lacey thought to herself.
That thought made her feel helpless, yet also incredibly sexy. She enjoyed being treated like an object.
Tuesday arrived before she knew it, and she was removed from the cage as soon as he returned home, just to be dressed and lead to the garage, where she was thrown back in the trunk. At the swap meet, she was lead back inside and into an exam room, where she was told to strip exactly like before, and locked, blindfolded and gagged back into the manacles on the wall, to wait for the swap to begin.

---------------

After leading Carrie inside, I gave her the tour of our house.
"This is the living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom. This is where I work; I work from home.
You can sleep in the guest bedroom, I can check to make sure it's all ready for you."
She looked down shyly, and said "umm... well, I was kinda hoping, that... y'know... maybe we could do some stuff..."
I turned to look at her.
"Such as?" I asked stupidly.
"Well, see, it's just that... I've never gotten to do anything like this, and I was kinda hoping I'd get to have some... fun... while Mark is having fun with the girl he chose."
My face turned bright red as I blushed, realizing what she meant. "Boy, was I oblivious" I thought to myself. "Of course this girl wants to get fucked, isn't that why she was there?"
"I'm so sorry, I've been a terrible host. And... a terrible master. I am afraid I really am a terrible master, and I'm not sure what to do about that. But I'll try to show you a good time, if you're willing to teach me what you want to do" I said with a reassuring smile.
"well... I didn't bring any clothes with me, so I'm probaly going to have to spend the week..." she continued quietly "naked."
I smiled. "Yes, you are going to have to. Remove your clothes, and hand them to me. I'll be locking them in the trunk of the car for the week" I said boldly.
She grinned, and quickly stripped. She wasn't my type, but she also wasn't bad to look at.
I reached out and caressed her cheek. She caught her breath and looked into my eyes.
"You're going to make a very nice sl_ve this week" I told her.
She blushed and looked down.
"Thank you sir."
"Now, are you hungry? I am" I asked to her.
"Yes sir," she replied.
"Good. Make me some food. I've shown you where the kitchen is."
She turned and made her way into the kitchen, and I walked over to the dining room to sit down at the table. A while later, I could smell seasoned meat cooking, and smile. This might actually be kinda fun.
I got undressed and sat at the table naked, waiting for her to return.
A bit later, she brought me some food on a plate, and placed it in front of me at the table, then bowed. I looked at the food, then smiled up at her.
"Very good," I said. "Get on your hands and knees. Now, while I eat this, I'll give you your dinner under the table."
She obeyed, and crawled under the table. She crawled up, and gave excellent head while I ate my dinner. I have a really hard time reaching climax, so I allowed her to give me head for my entire meal, then called her out.
"You may serve yourself a plate of dinner now, as well." I told her.
She bowed, said "Thank you sir," and skipped off to the kitchen.
I noticed the spring in her step, and knew that she was enjoying herself. "Good," I thought. "That's what matters most."
We made small talk while she ate, then after dinner, I went to the living room to watch a movie, and ordered her to cuddle with me.
She eagerly snuggled up next to me, laying her head on my chest, and I put my arm around her. We watched the movie that way, and when the movie had a sexually charged scene, I reached across and caressed her pussy, then started to finger her. She moaned and quivered in my arms.
After the movie, I put my fingers beneath her chin, and lifted her head to look into her eyes.
"You're going to sleep with me, sl_ve. And I'm going to fuck you."
She bit her lip to stifle a grin. "Thank you, sir."
She got up from the couch, and we made our way to the bedroom.
Our time together continued like this for the next week, with both of us continually naked, her serving me hand and foot, and me fucking or fingering her at least twice every day.
On Monday night, while we were cuddling on the couch, she said "Sir... have you enjoyed having me as your sl_ve this week?"
"I really have," I answered honestly.
"Then... could we maybe do it again sometime? I mean, if Mark and Lacey are up for it."
"I would like that," I said.
"I don't think I could ever get a full week again, because of my kids, but we could done one or two nights sometimes. I'll give you my phone number so we can shat after everyone's back home."
"Okay, sounds good," I said. "I can't believe it's already been a week."
"Me neither."
On Tuesday, I took her back to the swap meet, and the tall lady lead her into the exam room. I was given another keycard and let back into the swap room, and when the time came, I sat in front of her window while we were told how to swap this week.
"This week's swap is to the left. Proceed to the left and select your new sl_ve."
I walked slowly, looking at each sl_ve, trying to find Lacey. I made it halfway around the room before I'd located her. I reached out and swiped my car, and another hand bumped into mine.
"Oh, sorry I guess I was just too late. Man, I wanted her, George showed me some video of her from this week, and she was hot. You'll have fun with her for sure."
I turned to look at the speaker.
"Oh, haha, sorry, she's actually my wife, I'm just taking her home," I said.
"Oh, will you be bringing her back next week? I sure hope so," he said. "Or maybe we could come to some other arrangement if you want, I could pay..."
"No, no, we're not doing anything like that. This is our first time, and I need to see how Lacey feels about this all before I make any promises. But I hope she enjoyed it, because I wouldn't mind doing it again."
"Well if you do, I'll for sure try to snag her," he said. "She looks like a really hot sl*t, very submissive, and George said she actually liked being caged all week. Way better than the sl*ts that whine all week."
Then he turned "Well, I guess I better find someone good to take home. Catched ya next time!"
I waived briefly, then sat down in front of my wife, enjoying the curves of her body, noticing that her pussy looked red and swollen, and imagining all the things that happened to her during the past week.
When the swap meet was over, and I picked her up in the lobby, I took the leash handed to me, and lead her out to the car in silence. She was blushing in embarrassment, perhaps feeling guilty for everything that had been done to her.
I broke the silence.
"I love you."
She turned to me and in a shakey voice, said "do you?"
I pulled over and turned to face her. "Of course! You're my wife, you're my world! I love you so much."
She started to cry, and I put my arms around her, pulling her awkwardly towards me across the arm rest of the car.
"Are you okay?" I asked her gently.
"Yes, I'm good... but do you still love me? I was ..." she broke off.
"I was such a sl*t." she finished after a moment.
"I'm proud of you," I said gently.
She looked up in surprise.
"Another master was there, he said he wanted to have you next, then he told me how hot you are. Made me really proud of my little sl*t wifey," I continued.
She blushed and grinned.
"Did he really say all that?"
"Oh yes, and he practically begged to get to have you for his sl_ve next time," I said.
"Wow," she said.
After a moment of silence, she asked "So... is there going to be a next time?"
I looked at her carefully. "Should there be?" I asked.
She looked into my eyes and said "I don't know, that's up to you."
"I was with another girl while you were gone, you know," I said gently.
"Oh yeah, how was she? Did you have fun?" she asked quickly.
"Umm... are you sure you want me to answer that?" I asked.
"Well yeah, I need to know if you're just doing this for me, or if you enjoyed it too," she answered.
"Well... I kinda did have a good time. I mean, she wasn't really my type, but she did the cooking naked, and she was okay to cuddle with while we watched TV and stuff," I said cautiously, unsure of how she'd react.
"Oh good, I'm so glad," she replied. "So then... is that a yes? We can do this again?"
I was shocked to hear the excitement in her voice.
"You really did enjoy it, huh?" I asked with a grin.
"Maaaaaybe" she said coily.
"Okay then, you pick the date, and we'll do it again," I said with finality.
She grinned and wriggled in her seat.
"Sounds good," she said.

As it turned out, the next time was two weeks later.
She went happily into the swap without a backward glance, and I selected another nice girl who also wasn't my type, but we had fun together.
When the week was up, I took her back, and found to my shock that Lacey wasn't there. The lady at the desk explained that there's no rule that says swapped sl_ves have to be returned every week, or ever, for that matter.
I selected another sl_ve who isn't my type at all, and the next week crawled by.
The next time, Lacey still isn't there, but there was a lovely little redhead named Amelia, who was exactly my type. I snapped her up before anyone else got the chance.
I really enjoyed her, and since she seemed to enjoy me, I decided to keep her for another week, telling myself that Lacey probably won't be there this week anyway.
When the next week came back around, Amelia asked me not to take her back, and tells me she wants to stay with me forever, but I tell her that I must try to get my wife back.
She understands, so I take her back, and Lacey isn't there yet again.
I ask at the front desk, and they tell me that she had been there the week before, but that I just needed to keep trying. I selected another sl_ve, and had a better time than I expected, but was starting to really stress about when I would see Lacey again.
Finally, the next week, Lacey was there, and I snapped her up as soon as I saw her. When I took her home, she was all smiles and laughter. There was no hint of regret, guilt, or negative feelings of any kind. It was like all of her inhibitions had been washed away.
"I loved it so much. This was the best month of my life." she said, giving me a big hug when we got out to the car.
"I got spanked and whipped in more ways than I ever dreamed, I was fucked a zillion times, I got rented out to strangers, I even got to have a gangbang where I was strapped to a table, and all of his guests at a party got to play with me all night. It was so amazing," she said with stars in her eyes.
"Wow," I said. "I was just kinda afraid I'd never see you again. And when I did, I was afraid you were gonna freak that you had been gone so long."
"Oh, no, heck no. This was AMAZING. We're gonna do it again next week, right?"
I looked at her in shock.
"Next week?" I asked.
"Well yeah, unless you're gonna treat me like a sl_ve the way the real masters do," she responded.
"Well... I, uh, I guess," I said, "if that's what you want."
"You know it," she giggled. "I can't wait to be in another gangbang."
I chuckled. "This definitely isn't the reaction I was expecting."
She shrugged. "Well, it's the reaction you get. I'm a sl_ve sl*t now, I've tastes the life and it is GOOD. I'm not going back to boring after that."
"Well, okay, if that's what you want. Then, next time, how long should I wait, before I swap you back?" I asked.
"Eh, it doesn't matter," she said. "Surprise me. But it'd better be longer than this time."
My mind raced, but I didn't say anything.
This was so hot. My cuckold and swinging fantasies had never lead me to hope that she could become such a happy and willing sl*t. It was so sexy.
"You're so sexy," I told her.
"Aww, thank you hun," she said.
"Thank you for being so amazing."
"Hmm?" she asked.
"Well, I mean, I know you're doing this for me."
"No," she disagreed, "I'm not. I mean, I thought I was at first, 'cause I was too shy to admit to myself just how badly I wanted this, but I'm over that now. This is all for me. I'm just glad you're having a good time, too."
Then she paused.
"I, uh... I assume you are having a good time, right?"
I nodded without saying anything.
"Oh good, 'cause that would be a downer if you weren't having at least a little fun while I get my mind blown."
"Anyway," she continued, "I can't wait for next week."
While she was home, I couldn't help but notice how happy she was. She was constantly humming, and there was a spring in her step that wasn't there before. It made me happy to see how swapping had changed her for the better.
At the next swap, I was delighted to find the little redhead available again, and I claimed her. Taking her home, I told her that I was going to keep her for a couple of months this time, which made her very happy.
It's been three months since I've seen my wife in person, but I've discovered where her current master livestreams a lot of his fuck sessions with her. Amelia and I like to pull them up, and listen to her moaning and screaming in pleasure while I fuck and cum in Amelia over and over.
It was amazing, it worked like magic; for the first time in my life, I was so turned on, I could cum without trying. Listening to my wife have the orgasms I could never give her was the ultimate aphrodesiac.
Amelia has asked me to keep her forever. Apparently, Amelia is bi, and also interested in being a switch, and living as my sl_ve while being Lacey's Mistress. It sounds like a pretty sweet arrangement, to me. When the next time comes for Lacey to come home, it might give her the motivation to stay here for good.
She suggested that I just needed to take "some" girl with me when it's time to see Lacey, and that it doesn't need to be the same one I got last time I was there, which makes a lot of sense. I've decided to give that a try, so I've been looking on dating apps for a girl who would like to try being a sl_ve.
Believe it or not, if you know where to look, there are a lot -- and thankfully for me, Amelia knew where to look. Apparently, that's how she got started at the swap, and had been passed around for a year before I met her.
When I find one who seems suitable, I'll take her and retrieve Lacey, but I can tell from the livestreams that she's still enjoying this waaaay too much for me to interrupt it at this point.
Maybe in another month. Maybe.
Until then, I'm just going to enjoy cumming in my sl_ve while I get to listen to my wife getting boned by bigger cocks than I have, and having the sorts of screaming orgasms that I've never been able to give her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to florv For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2024, 02:21 AM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Interesting story. Where and when to bring my wife for the next swap?

Thank you for writing and sharing this story.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.

Tags
bdsm, swap, swinger, swinging

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022