Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-12-2013, 08:24 AM

I came up with another interactive story on writing. Its about girls in a realistic virtual reality mmo getting in embarrassing situations.
Its called Virtual Embarrassment.
Also check out and add to my other stories, The Track Team and Invisible ENF
The Following User Says Thank You to worlddominator For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2013, 10:30 AM

Thanked 7,408 Times in 690 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by worlddominator View Post
I came up with another interactive story on writing. Its about girls in a realistic virtual reality mmo getting in embarrassing situations.
Its called Virtual Embarrassment.
Also check out and add to my other stories, The Track Team and Invisible ENF
Virtual Embarrassment
http://www.writing.com/main/interact...l-Embarassment

The Track Team
http://www.writing.com/main/interact...The-Track-Team
Old 05-17-2013, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murperfleem View Post
Maybe it's an epidemic that spreads between girls where they can't wear clothes? The Nude Flu?
There's actually a manga like that. Unfortunately I'm unable to post links until I've reached 10 posts - I must be close now, surely - but if you go to the g.e hentai website and type in "Suehirogari TAG English" it should bring it up.

It's about a group of hypnotists who force girls to stay naked until they kiss a specific female target. The 'curse' is then passed to the girl who she kissed. Good stuff, although in the later chapters the hypnotists start forcing the girls to do sexual things, so if that's not your cup of tea then be warned. If you're just after ENF, then stop reading once the main character kisses her target.

----

As for me, I'm feeling a little burned out at the moment. I've put a lot of work into the Unfortunate Problems / Swimming Pool Exhibitionist section, and I think I need a little break from writing.com.

I'm sure it won't last long
Old 05-18-2013, 01:53 PM

Another story, posted in another thread:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...gina-Hendricks

It's based on a true story, and the main goal is to teach Ms. Hendricks a lesson through ENF. Let yourself loose on her ass!
Old 05-27-2013, 12:03 PM

I've just added a chapter to Naked Gamer Girls. I know the creator of the story didn't want us to add scenes for any of the other characters, but considering the story has been abandoned for some time now I think it's okay for me to claim Zoe as my own.

I think focusing too much on one story (Unfortunate Problems) was a bit too intense for me. I'll probably just drift around stories now, adding a chapter here or there.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murperfleem View Post
It's okay. I'm the author and I actually really appreciate your addition. The only concern I have is that it will drift too far from ENF and into sexual themes. That's what happened to another one of my stories. I really appreciate your way of working that style in, but letting it be what it is. A part of things, not the whole deal.
Not a problem mate. I was trying to think of why a girl would want to game naked, and so I went with the trance vibrator (which proves that fact is stranger than fiction; the trance vibrator is actually a real thing). Everything after that is going to be ENF.

I was also considering using one of the other character choices; maybe something involving a Kinect which can't register a girl's movement if she's wearing clothes, although I'm not sure where the story would go from there. I wouldn't want a roommate bursting in, because that option already exists for Zoe and would essentially be no different. Perhaps her mother instead? That would be different because the mother would have the ability to punish her daughter. Or perhaps a hacker takes a picture of her via the Kinect and blackmails her? Hmm... any ideas anyone?

Also, I'm working on two stories of my own at the minute. I've got them set as private while I'm working on them. One of them is an interactive story about a girl who leaves her house naked without realising it, and another is a static piece which is a comedy ENF.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:27 PM

i added chapters to horrible punishments under the pen name potatoman hope you guys enjoy.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:35 AM

Currently I'm trying to think of a good way to continue the 'naked bandits' story line in Forgetful Lilly. Part of me wants to go super crazy and involve some weird conspiracy against clothes but another part of me wants to keep it grounded in reality (well, reality as defined by the wacky universe of this story).
So much stripping, so little space :P
Old 06-09-2013, 04:55 PM

Welp, my first ENF Interactive is open to the public, but unfortunately I cannot post links. It is called "She doesn't know! (ENF)".

It's about an 18 year old girl who leaves her house without getting dressed because she's too tired to notice. Each chapter is going to end with "She knows" or "She doesn't know", although I'm not sure how restrictive that is going to be.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:55 PM

Aha! 10 posts! I think I can link now:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...action/outline
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anonegg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01