Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-01-2013, 04:02 PM

At the moment I've been adding a few chapters here or there (mostly Jenny's Nude Life and Adventures of a Chubby Naked Woman) but Writing.com has gone really quiet lately.

Just a small vent as well, but it annoys me when I see a new chapter posted, open it up, only for it to be a "Here are some more options, not actual writing" chapter. It's like wow, you're letting me choose what I write for you? That's just fantastic; thanks for your input -_-
Old 04-04-2013, 12:56 PM

Figured I'd go ahead and put this update here, rather than dredge up the original thread that's long since buried. Yuki's Horrible Day has had a slight alteration to the first chapter- a fifth option has been added to start Yuki's adventure at her workplace. Looking forward to see how this new variable might play out.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:23 PM

Yeah, I've actually been busy working on posting chapters to Horrible Punishment and Public Exposure myself. I too hate that momentary thrill of seeing someone else add something, especially to a chapter of your own, only to be a sentence asking for an option choice that doesn't wholly effect the situation or was just unneeded.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:26 PM

Writing.com has been really slow for updates, I think me and Voltros are the only ones who update the "Naked adventures" stories.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:23 PM

The site hits little activity slumps from time to time. The creative spark can be rather fickle, and some authors prefer to stay in a comfort zone of a few stories. Give it time and a resurgence of activity should show up.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:30 AM

I don't think the real problem is really so much that people are lacking creative juices for chapters. I think the real problem is that stories are too broad to begin with. Often I see stories that seem really interesting. But I'll open it and I'll be presented with the choice of 3 - 4 different main characters. And then each of those characters will have the choice of 4 different locations each in the second chapter. Don't those writers realize they just started 20 completely different, concurrent stories? And then if the third choice is about something cosmetic like clothes or hair color we'll be at about 80 different stories before we even get started...

To be successful an interactive story need focus and meaningful choices, especially at the beginning when each choice is so exponential. Create the character and the setting. Focus the story on one theme and get it started. If you really want to talk about another character or theme then start another story. Stories that are too aimless never get close to meaningful.

I wrote this on my phone so sorry for any typos. It's been a pain.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:28 AM

Another problem (one that I'm partially to blame for) is that the ENF stories becoming incredibly repetitive and boring. A girl going to the beach and 'accidentally' losing her bikini was funny and sexy the first time but but got irritating the fifty times I read it after that. The lighter ENF stuff needs some more 'spice' to it (which is why I'm doing that mass-clothes thief mystery in the Lilly story).
Old 04-08-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelten View Post
Another problem (one that I'm partially to blame for) is that the ENF stories becoming incredibly repetitive and boring. A girl going to the beach and 'accidentally' losing her bikini was funny and sexy the first time but but got irritating the fifty times I read it after that. The lighter ENF stuff needs some more 'spice' to it (which is why I'm doing that mass-clothes thief mystery in the Lilly story).
If you could point me to those bikini stories I would be more than happy.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:21 PM

Thanked 7,408 Times in 690 Posts

Worst Summer Camp Ever!
http://www.writing.com/main/interact...mmer-Camp-Ever
Old 04-11-2013, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naivul View Post
I don't think the real problem is really so much that people are lacking creative juices for chapters. I think the real problem is that stories are too broad to begin with. Often I see stories that seem really interesting. But I'll open it and I'll be presented with the choice of 3 - 4 different main characters. And then each of those characters will have the choice of 4 different locations each in the second chapter. Don't those writers realize they just started 20 completely different, concurrent stories? And then if the third choice is about something cosmetic like clothes or hair color we'll be at about 80 different stories before we even get started...

To be successful an interactive story need focus and meaningful choices, especially at the beginning when each choice is so exponential. Create the character and the setting. Focus the story on one theme and get it started. If you really want to talk about another character or theme then start another story. Stories that are too aimless never get close to meaningful.

I wrote this on my phone so sorry for any typos. It's been a pain.
I am totally guilty of this. However, if the community loves the story, they will expand dozens of branches into hundreds of chapters. If the story sparks no interest, well, you get a giant parking lot.

Good advice, though!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005
BBC 5