photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-14-2011, 07:38 PM

Default The fallen hero

This is my first attempt at writing a story so please bare with me.

Sunday evening in the affluent English town of Cheltenham was usually quiet, but tonight was different. It was just after dinner in the cul de sac and "major" Steve Roebuck was outside on his patio enjoying a glass of red wine before going indoors and giving his wife her weekly "seeing to".

Steve Roebuck was in his mid-fifties and he had to admit a little passed his best, A former army officer he had once had the body of a fit young man but a later life of office duties, good food, too much drink and not nearly enough exercise (especially in the bedroom) had left him with a definite middle age belly that hung over his trousers and the sloping shouders of a not too healthy seal.

From his patio Steve could hear some of the local teenagers walking across the park at the back of his house, their voices were loud and their language foul. Steve regretted the lowering of standards since his time in the army. As the group passed his garden one particularly loud mouthed girl let off a stream of the foulest words to describe her Saturday evening with the local hard man (clearly from her description he was hard in more than one way). Without thinking Steve called across to the group asking them to watch their language, "Fuck-off grandad" was the not too encouraging reply.

Emboldened by the wine Steve left his patio and walked to the fence with the idea of really giving that young girl a telling off, "excuse me young lady just who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?" he bellowed. The girl, probably what they call a goth, was about seventeen years old, dressed in black, skinny with spikey hair and dark make-up. She looked across at Steve, eying him up and down - obviously not impressed with what she saw, "Come over here and ask that again" she replied.

In a flash Steve was over the fence and standing right in front of the goth, "look here young girl, I am not afraid of you, or your friends and I want you to be quiet and take your filth somewhere else". The adrenalin was racing through Steve's body as he stood toe to toe with the girl, staring straight into her eyes. The girl did not flinch staring straight back "we're not leaving old-timer, in fact we might just stay a bit longer and teach you a lesson". No sooner had the words left her mouth than she stepped forward half a pace an hit Steve on the bridge of his nose with her forehead. Steve reeled back, blood flowing from his nose and into his mouth. He shook his head and looked at the girl again who was now right in front of him, daring him to strike back. Steve took a hesitant step backwards, only to find his escape blocked by the goths friends. For the first time Steve felt rear. He was alone, surrounded by a gang of teenage girls who clearly had no repsect for authority, he was bleeding and outnumbered. "What you going to do now grandad?" asked the goth. Steve realised his situation was not good "I'm sorry" he stammered, "please just go and we will leave it at that".

The girls sniggered at his discomfort, and sensing there was more fun to be had they closed in tighter around him. Steve was now re-gretting his earlier bravado, if only someone would come to his aid. The goth girl looked him up and down, sneering "looks as if you could do with some exercise, why dont you start running on the spot?" Steve was takne aback by this "Now look here young lady..." he felt the girls fist sink into his stomach and doubled over gasping for breath. "Start running" was her only reply. Steve straightened, looked around the group for a sign that somebody at least supportd him but seeing none he slowly started to jog on the spot "faster" demanded the girl. Steve did as he was told, but after only a matter of seconds he was panting and regretting his poor physical condition.

As he gasped for air the girls started to giggle and call out, letting him know how pathetic they thought he was. After just a minute Steve was exhausted, a combination of fear and exertion had caused him to lose all of his energy. He stopped jogging and looked at the goth girl, pleading with his eyes. The girl looked at him long and hard before she addressed the rest of her friends "Not much of a specimen is he? I bet he doesn't do much for his wife, let's see how much of a man he really is". The girls giggled, they knew what was coming next. "Take off your clothes old-timer, give us a look at your dick". Steve was horrified, had he heard correctly? Undress, here, in front of these girls - never! He drew himself up to his full height "Get lost" he said.

The goth looked at him and waited for a few seconds, Steve wondered if she might be relenting but her next words quickly dispelled that idea. If you don't start getting you kit off before I count to three we will do it for you. Steve stood still "One....two....three..." he did not move. "OK suit yourself" she said. The ring of girls closed around him, he was completely surrounded. Nobody moved Steve was almost shaking with fear, and the girls knew it - he was their meat.

"Hold him" snapped the goth, instantly ten pairs of hands shot out and grasped his body, he tried to slip away but there was no escape, he felt himself falling under the weight of his attackers and then his face was in contact with the grass. From here on it was just a mass of grasping hands and giggling girls. His shoes and socks were gone in a jiffy, two girls lay across his legs and he felt small fingers tugging at the buttons of his shirt, he could not move and felt his chest and stomach exposed, the girls laughing at his belly. The shirt was gone, his belt was undone, the button on his trousers popped and the zipper tugged down. The girls on his legs raised themselves up and he felt the breeze on his thighs as his trousers slid down his legs, over his ankles and away. He was naked exept for his underpants. The girls paused, the circle moved back a bit and they looked down on him laying on his back in only his briefs. "Please" he said, no more. The goth laughed "we're going to see the lot". She learned down, straddling his knees and put her hands in the waistband of his underwear "Any last requests?" she enquired with a giggle. Steve closed his eyes, awaiting his final humiliation at the hands of this group of juveniles. Slowly the girl started to lower his briefs, the others crowded around, not wanting to miss the unveiling. Steve closed his eyes, he felt the waistband sink across his lower stomach, his thick pubic hair was coming into view "You need a shave old-boy" said the goth, the others giggled. He could sense the expectation as the top of his penis came into view, then the shaft and suddenly he was completely exposed. The goth quickly stripped the pants of his legs and sat back to admire her handiwork. Steve was naked, the goth still straddling his thighs. The girls started to giggle - not well endowed - Steve was crimson with shame.

"Is that it?" enquired the goth, "two inches? how on earth do you satisfy your old woman with that?" The other girls were now laughing "Perhaps it's better when he has a woody" one of them called. The goth leaned forward, cupped his balls and flicked his little cock with her other hand. Steve flinched, tears rolled down his cheeks - how had it come to this. The goth kept playing with his balls and penis, she actually had very soft hands and a gentle touch. Steve felt himself responding "look he's getting hard" cried one of the girls. Sure enough his little member was filling under the girls careful touch. "Bet it doesn't make four inches" cried one of the others, her friends fell about laughing.

After a few seconds Steve was hard, he couldn't remember when he had last had an erection this firm, he looked down his penis was stiff and the tip sticking out of the girls hand. Slowly she started to masturbate him, Steve groaned. Although he was still frightened he was also fully aroused and knew that he wouldn't last long. The girl also felt his rising excitement as she very slowly stroked his little dick. With her free hand she slowly rasied her t-shirt, exposing her tummy and then to Steve's astonishment her left breast. She had small tit's and did not wear a bra. Her breast and delicate nipple came into view as she held her shirt up for him. Just as Steve focused on the nipple she gave one sharp tug down on his shaft, up again covering the purple head with his foreskin and then down again.With a shudder Steve came - shooting his semen into the air and down onto his stomach. The suddenness of it caught most of the girls unaware and they gasped as the goth continued to pump and Steve continued to spurt more cum onto her hand. The girl kept pumping until the pleasure became an almost excrutiating pain. As Steve writhed on the ground she let go of his dick and stood up. "Come on girls - no more to see here" she said and walked off leaving Steve beaten and humiliated just outside his own garden.

Steve realised he was alone, two thoughts were in his mind, revenge and the overpowering need to pin his wife on her back and give her a good fucking. He desperately needed to prove his manhod after that display.

What happened next will be in the following stories if the comments are good.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to romney02 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2011, 09:27 PM

... No.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:31 PM

Thanked 9,549 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by romney02 View Post
. . . What happened next will be in the following stories if the comments are good.
- Thanks for the opportunity to vote. I do not have any good comments about continuing this story.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:57 AM

Thanked 2,231 Times in 255 Posts

lol, who -hasn't- had that fantasy, right?

...not sure if femdom is really the thing here, not sure if it's against the rules though. *shrug*
Old 10-16-2022, 12:42 AM

Default Fun at nursery school

Let me introduce myself. My name is Steve, and I attend the local grammar school. I really enjoy sport and I perform pretty well academically. I am reasonably popular both with my classmates and my teachers. I make an effort to do so as one knows the adage, it’s not what you know but who you know that counts. And developing those connections early is always good.

In addition when I was born, literally entering this world, there was a strange meteor shower and other astronomic phenomena. The doctors were not too concerned with this, but as I grew I noticed I had an uncanny ability to convince and persuade people to my way of thinking. Even adults, and this included my teachers were no exception. I would inevitably get my way, direct them to do what I wanted them to. I picked up on this and in order not to draw too much attention to myself developed behaviour and schemes which would hide any blatant power making it seem like it was their idea.

I remember, already at kindergarten when we toddlers were gather on the mat sitting facing the kinder-teacher. She would be perched on one of those chairs designed for us tots, she would start reading a story to us. One day I noticed that from wheat I was sitting I could see up her skirt. The lighting was just right and it illuminated the space between her thighs so that her knickers were actually visible. I remember thinking that seeing those white knickers was somehow a little ‘naughty’ but I enjoyed it anyway.

The next day the other kinder-teacher was reading us a story, however, she was careful to keep her legs together. Remembering what I had seen the previous day, I started concentrating and willing her to part her legs and let me see her knickers, wishing to find out what colour they were. I concentrated for about five minutes with this thought willing and willing her to part her knees. And then, slowly she started to part the. I ended up gazing at her blue knickers for about ten minutes.

I thought I was really clever, but was not sure, so I tried to experiment. Willing the teacher to do things, like rub her nose or inadvertently raise her arm. I was pleased to discover that it was due to my thoughts that others would respond. I remember trying to put a thought into her mind that the next day she should wear red knickers. Guess what, the following day she had on red knickers, which she did not normally wear.

Occasionally, mums would come in to read to us at lunchtime to relieve the kinder-teachers and I would try my mind control on them too. Once I tried to convince one mum that the next time she read to us she should not wear any knickers, but alas, this time it did not work.

When mums would come to pick us up they would congregate outside until the time came to pack up. The entrance was on an elevated board walk with spaces between the wooden planks. Directly beneath this area was an entrance to the lower level, where the rubbish would be taken. I remember on several occasions asking if I could take the rubbish out at the end of the day and staying, partially hidden, to stare up the skirts of the assembled mums. It was always a wonder to see their knickers in a variety of colours but mostly white in those days. Occasionally, and this was usually during the summer one of them would turn up without any on. This allowed me to see her hairy pussy and this raised my curiosity until I was older and understood more about the female anatomy.

I remember one day, very early on asking to be taken to the toilet. The kinder-teacher could not refuse, so she took me, took down my shorts and underpants and placed me on the toilet. I was sitting for a while and she was waiting for me to finish. She came and squatted in front of me and I started to wish she would open her legs and Lo and behold, she did, showing me her pretty knickers decorated with red and pink designs.

I, of course, progressed to primary school and later to high school but I never lost my intrigue or interest in seeing up womens skirts and dresses. All the time training myself at subterfuges to achieve my goals.

Tags
hand job, humiliation, non consent

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005