Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2017, 06:40 PM

Thanked 4,621 Times in 772 Posts
Default Zipper Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonical View Post
LovesGirlswithUnzippedFly do you have any more content or experiences
Unfortunately, I don't have any new pictures right now but I had an experience lately
I had just bought me a cup of coffee at the bakery of a supermarket and was heading towards the exit of the store when a woman probably in her fourties entered. She wore some nice tight jeans and her zipper was almost
completely down, hehe. Unfortunately, she disappeared into the store quite quickly but I really enjoyed the view while it lasted
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 06:57 PM

Default Experiences to share

First let me say how grateful I am for all of you contributing so faithfully to a thread like this. I found this after a long history of searching precisely for the pictures like the ones posted here. I’ve been fascinated with open zippers for as long as I can remember. It’s always a delight to see an unfortunate women whose forgotten—especially if there’s something visible underneath. But I’ve also explored the other end of the spectrum. That is to say: I’ve dabbled in ‘accidentally’ leaving my fly wide open for the women around me to ogle. While it’s unlikely that they’ll have the same reaction as I would were the places swapped, I delight in the idea that some of my female onlookers might find the sight arousing. Indeed, for some of them, it’s quite clear that they do. For others, they relish in my embarrassing predicament—smirking as I ‘unknowingly’ expose my vibrant boxers and genital bulge to them and those around me. As it happens, very few actually dare to do the decent thing and alert me to my open zipper. But, of course, they can’t help but notice. They tentatively sneak glances when they don’t think I’m looking. Some indignantly avert their eyes. Others stare incredulously with their heads cocked. I’ve caught college girls and old mother’s alike snapping pictures on their phones with devilish grins spread across their faces.

Over the six years I've been doing this, since high school to my present, post-grad life, I've amassed a vast library of experiences. I've left my fly down in classes, in the library, with girl friends and girlfriends, during haircuts and dental cleanings, and even next to a women in an airplane. If anyone is interested, I'd love to share these with you. Let me know and I'll start posting stories-- my very best experiences are still vivid in my mind. Others may be harder to recall but I'm up to the challenge!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to swagaholic1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagaholic1 View Post
First let me say how grateful I am for all of you contributing so faithfully to a thread like this. I found this after a long history of searching precisely for the pictures like the ones posted here. I
I would love to hear some of your stories hehe

Last edited by Turtle; 08-11-2021 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 08:11 PM

Default open fly true stories

A while back someone wanted to hear a personal experience with a girl who had her fly unzipped. I have several. This is one of my favorites, and it always turns me on. I had a friend named Stephanie who seemed to enjoy leaving her fly down intentionally. One night I stopped by a cafe where we both would hang out with our group of friends. When I got there, I didnt see her around so I grapped some coffee and relaxed. About 10 minutes later, I heard someone call my name. It was Stephanie! As I got up to hug her, I glanced down at her jeans. Her fly was totally unzipped! She then walked over and sat down. When she sat down, her fly gaped wide open and I saw her panties. It was incredible! She looked so hot sitting there with her fly unzipped. Wanting to save her from embarresment, I said "Steph I need to talk to you in private" she followed me around to the side of the cafe. She goes "What did you want to talk to me about?" instead of telling her that her fly was down, I reached down and slowly zipped it up for her! I was so turned on! Then to my disbelief, she goes "Oh that's been down all night" I never asked her why if she knew it was down, why she didn't just zip it up. Anyways that's my story. I'll share more stories later.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:40 PM

Default Great Story...

I love meeting women with such an open-minded and sensual mentality. I wish I had a lady friend who didn't mind keeping her zipper down. I run into a few women here and there, but no one that is in my life on a continuous basis. Thanks for sharing that...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cahayes_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyfly View Post
A while back someone wanted to hear a personal experience with a girl who had her fly unzipped. I have several. This is one of my favorites, and it always turns me on.
Love it! What color of panties??

Last edited by Turtle; 08-11-2021 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to socalralphboy21 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 02:08 PM

Default Stephanie's open fly

Her panties were light blue. I swear man she was such a tease! One time I was at her house and she goes "This zipper has a mind of it's own" as she's lifting up her sweatshirt to show me. Sure enough her zipper had totally slid down.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
A while back someone wanted to hear a personal experience with a girl who had her fly unzipped. I have several. This is one of my favorites, and it always turns me on. I had a friend named Stephanie who seemed to enjoy leaving her fly down intentionally.
Wow, that's an amazing story, I wish I knew a girl in real life who leaves her fly down intentionally hehe I can imagine that a situation like the one in your story would turn me on so much that it would most likely be impossible to hide my arousal

Last edited by Turtle; 08-11-2021 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 11:55 AM

Default Stephanie's open fly

Whenever her fly was down, I got so turned on I thought I would explode. Awhile back I was at a concert with my wife. After the show we were walking through the parking lot, when we heard someone call our names. It was my wife's friend Laura from Colombia. As they were talking, I glanced down and noticed Laura's zipper on her jeans was down all the way! I got so turned on and could'nt stop staring! As my wife got ready to leave, I hugged Laura goodbye and whispered in her ear "Tu zipper esta abierto" which in Spanish translates to "Your zipper is open" Laura blushed then swiftly zipped up her jeans.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Whenever her fly was down, I got so turned on I thought I would explode. Awhile back I was at a concert with my wife. After the show we were walking through the parking lot, when we heard someone call our names. It was my wife's friend Laura from Colombia. As they were talking, I glanced down and noticed Laura's zipper on her jeans was down all the way! I got so turned on and could'nt stop staring! As my wife got ready to leave, I hugged Laura goodbye and whispered in her ear "Tu zipper esta abierto" which in Spanish translates to "Your zipper is open" Laura blushed then swiftly zipped up her jeans.
Could you see her panties too?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to socalralphboy21 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023