uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2017, 09:12 AM

Thanked 2,509 Times in 98 Posts
Default Caught out at work (your thoughts)

You will know if you have read any of my previous stories that I love to exhibit and have done so on many occasions in different ways. However I have always had an unwritten rule that I only flash to strangers more often than not on just one occasion. I don't flash family and friends or people that I work with.
When I go to work i like to look smart but sexy and I know that guys have taken sneaky peeks down my top or up my skirt but they have only seen a bit of cleavage or a nice pair of pants and no more. I do occasionally go to work commando but make sure that there are no upskirt opportunities on offer.
Yesterday was a commando day and during the morning my section leader said that one of the company executives needed a job doing urgently and asked if would go up to his office to get the details. I normally just work in my section and I had no idea who the guy was but I went up to find out what was needed . His secretary was on holiday so I just knocked on his door and was called in. He thanked me for coming up so promptly and said he would get drinks organised and directed me to take a seat at a coffee table to one side of his office. The chairs were low and not particularly comfortable and he joined me bringing a file. He sat opposite me and began explaining the job to me and every time he needed to point something out to me I had to move forward on my chair to see. In doing so it was very difficult to avoid my legs opening slightly and on one occasion I noticed his eyes quickly looking down. I wasn't sure if I had flashed him but I did notice that after that he took every opportunity to glance down. I felt 8certain he must have spotted my lack of underwear and was eager to get views of my shaven pussy mound.Eventually having fully explained the job he thanked me for coming and said he looked forward to seeing me again. He had a broad grin on his face and I feel certain he saw more than he should.
What do you think? I have to go back up in a couple of days. Do you think I should go commando?
Old 06-15-2017, 08:55 PM

Thanked 21,514 Times in 1,567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliets View Post
I have to go back up in a couple of days. Do you think I should go commando?
Of course!!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 12:09 PM

Thanked 4,929 Times in 252 Posts
Talking

If I was him, I would hope you would. I wish I was him
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 12:20 PM

I have to say I'm tempted but the fact that it's at work is the only concern for me. Think I might go prepared and see what develops. Am not exactly sure how much he saw in our first meeting but think he probably had a quick flash. Perhaps he would like a longer look or a more open look. I won't openly flash him unless what he says and does make it clear that he wants me to.
Old 06-16-2017, 03:29 PM

Thanked 1,950 Times in 115 Posts

You could try wearing sexy panties and flashing those a little more freely. You mention guys sneaking upskirt peaks and "only" seeing a nice pair of pants but you might be surprised at how much of a turn on that in itself is for guys !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zola25 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 04:14 PM

Default Work

I would be cautious beeing your workplace. If you have a solid career and want to keep it, then i would not push your luck. If it goes farther and you have sex, people will notice no matter how hard you hide it.

On a side note, the thrill would be awesome. I would look, but at work, i wouldnt go further. Now if it were offsite, then it would be different story and wouldnt hold back. 😁
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 05:26 PM

Default Yes! Go commando three times a week

And wear shorter skirts. Maybe a wrap skirt as well. Let it slip open...
Old 06-17-2017, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliets View Post
I have to go back up in a couple of days. Do you think I should go commando?
NOPE, not if your job is important to you. You might try defusing, by wearing something just a tad more reviling, and very plan flesh colored panties, so that he then doubts what he saw. But I also have to say if I had got a peek, I'd be hoping for another look, and maybe a taste.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2017, 05:15 PM

If i were you I wouldnt go commando next, because its your job, but if you wanna keep teasing him, do some upskirt shot of a nice pair of panties, don't let him know you did on purpose. Maybe if he comments anything or you see how it goes than think about it the next time after this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TattooedandScrewed For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2017, 07:17 PM

It's looking as if the commando look is being out voted so I might have to pick out some sexy lingerie and perhaps allow a little nipple peek and perhaps a tantalising upskirt with a camel toe . Panties might start to get a little damp especially if I notice any movement in his pants.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to juliets For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023
20190918202426a

0m:50s

09-18-2019
yt5s com Sexy crime 480p