Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-26-2016, 05:06 PM

I was hanging out drinking with a married female friend of mine one night, her husband was out drinking with friends. We both admitted we had crushes on each other when we first met, but never acted on them, since she was dating the guy who would become her husband. She was telling a story about how a female co-worker of hers came up behind her at work and grabbed her boobs. I said that was crap, because if a male co-worker did that he'd be fired and arrested. Her response? "You can grab my boobs if you want." That's totally not the response I was expecting, so after being shocked for a second I just said, "Seriously?" Her response was to stick her chest out. I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass, so I grabbed them and played with them for a few seconds over her shirt. I told her they felt amazing. She said they didn't look amazing. Half joking and half wondering where this was headed I said, "I'll be judge of that!" Her response this time? "I'll show you my boobs." First she had to go to the bathroom, so she grabbed me and pulled me into the bathroom with her. She dropped her pants, sat on the toilet and peed right in front of me. We kind of made conversation, but I honesty have no idea what we said, as I spent the entire time staring right between her legs. She finished, pulled her pants up, then lifted up her shirt and her bra and flashed me her boobs for a few seconds. I told her they looked amazing, I wanted to reach out and grab them again, but I didn't want to cross a line. Still, after the great show she gave me, I wanted to see if she wanted me to return the favor, so I told her I needed to pee even though I didn't. I pulled my cock out, which was rock hard, and she left the room, but didn't close the door. I could see her kind of try and look, but not be obvious about it. I told her she didn't have to leave, so she came back in. Like me earlier, now made no attempt to hide where she was looking and just stared straight at it, even trying to determine how big it was. Like I said, I didn't actually have to pee, so after a minute or so, she thought I was having stage fright so she left to let me go. Nothing happened after that, but what a great night, finally seeing those boobs I had wanted to see for so long.
Old 11-27-2016, 03:08 PM

Thanked 2,150 Times in 136 Posts
Default Hippie friend.

I have a friend who I met in university. She was likely 5'6 125lbs with brown hair and a thin but athletic build. As I got to know her I learned she was a total free spirit. Beyond a little bit of flirting it was strictly platonic.

I could never really figure out if she just liked being a tease or was truly carefree and comfortable with me. I tend to think it was the later.

This story takes place when we were both about 23. We had finished school and joined the workforce. After a particularly stressful work week I stopped by her place for a drink.

She lived in a shared house with a number of friends. The house had a large backyard and backed onto a green space.

For whatever reason her roommates had all left for the evening or the night. So her and I sat out the back of the house catching up and having a drink to celebrate the warm weather and the weekend. She was wearing a shorter summer dress (I think it was multi coloured and somewhat loose fitting)

We were sitting chatting and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't trying to see her panties. As I mentioned generally she was carefree and it was a matter of seconds before her panties would be on display. Today she was a bit more careful.

We ordered some pizza and eventually heard the doorbell in the house and she quickly got up to get it. I thought as she got up I noticed some brown hair between her legs. But wasn't sure. It also wasn't shocking thinking she might be commando knowing how carefree she was.

She came back a few minutes later with the pizza laughing saying that she thinks she flashed the pizza guy when she squatted down to get money out of her purse. I said oh well sure he's seen underwear before to which she responded saying that she didn't feel like wearing any today.

I asked her to prove it and she said no way. And that she knows she isn't super careful anyways so she's surprised I didn't already know.

We continued hanging out that night as the sun set and we both got a bit more intoxicated. I still didn't get a great view up her dress though. Eventually I steered the conversation to nudity and how I had been to a couple nude beaches in the past. She seemed pretty impressed and said that she dared me to strip naked and walk to tree at the end of her back yard. As I mentioned it was a private yard so I wasn't worried about other people seeing. I stripped naked and walked with my back to her to the tree and slowly turned and walked towards her. It was still pretty light out so she definetly saw everything. I got back to my chair and pulled my clothes back on as she giggled at the situation.

Once I sat back down I looked at her and said your turn. Without missing a beat she stood up. Pulled her dress over her head and undid her bra standing nude infront of me.

As I mentioned she had an athletic build. Very nice breast. Large B cup if I had to guess. And she had a full bush that was brown but trimmed to about an inch length. She slowly sauntered to the back of the yard and walked back laughing and not trying to cover at all.

She put her dress back on without the bra. But for the rest of the evening didn't try to hard to prevent her pussy from showing. At one point I commented that I liked her bush. She said she had been too lazy to groom lately and lifted her dress and sort of ran her hand through her pubic hair and covered herself back up.

Eventually something came up - one of us had to head to a different party or had to be up early the next morning. We parted ways and said we would have to have more backyard visits throughout the summer. And we did. Just none of them involved nudity.
Old 11-27-2016, 04:22 PM

Red face Neighbour

Besides naturist beaches, naturist campings and sauna (sauna is mixed and nude in this part of Europe), but that are people one don't know so that is different (although I bumped once into a woman who was working in my team in a sauna, but we both were wearing a bath robe at the moment of encounter )

I am naturist at home and over the past 3 years, I had about 75 people (mostly female..) staying at my place via c ouch s urfing and trying out naturism. Very interesting and all but one were very positive about it (I had already a few people who stayed multiple times even..)

I told my female neighbour (around 15 years younger than me) about it before this summer, inviting her also to try naturism, but she was hesitant.
After summer, we spoke about it again (at her place, clothed) and she came immediately down with me to my place to try out naturism. I had an American couple staying (nude of course) at that moment.
The neighbour stripped down her clothes with me present which is quite erotic.. (the c ouch s urfers do it mostly in their room before coming to the common living room)(some not - other story :-))(*)
At the end of the evening, she said it was a very relaxing evening :-)

A few weeks later, she had a problem in her appartment so she and her cat couldn't stay there for the night. She asked if she could stay for the night at my place and I said yes of course. I had again a female c ouch s urfer. The neighbour was too upset though to be naked so she stayed in undies and t-shirt (which is more sexy..)
A week later the same happened, she asked to stay one night in my appartment, we were alone and she was again naked a big part of the evening.

We agreed to go to sauna together in the upcoming Christmas holidays and I am sure she will drop in again more times and be naked.

Any comments and questions welcome. I have more stories (*)
Old 11-28-2016, 07:49 PM

Default Grad school friend

Here's probably my best one. One of my grad school friends was a German girl. Tall, cute, with very long dirty-blonde hair, nice tits, and amazing muscular ass. I would often work at her apartment in the evenings. She had a roommate who was never there. There had never been anything sexual between us.

Anyway, I was studying at her house one day, lying on the couch, while she took a shower. I noticed that she had left the shower door wide open. Eventually the water stopped, and she stepped out, and stood naked facing the mirror. She toweled off her head and shoulders, but then hung the towel up instead of wrapping it around her. I could see her butt (which was an amazing butt), and her breasts reflected in the mirror as she gave herself a breast exam. Then she caught me (or actually, my reflection) staring in the mirror, and gave me a little smile. Then she turned around and walked across the hall to her room, giving me a full frontal view of her landing strip. Afterward, we never said anything about it, though I did tease her once or twice about Germans loving nudity.

Then, about half a year later, I was over at her place again, and I walked by while she was getting changed in her room with the door wide open. She was completely naked, holding a pair of pink panties in front of her crotch. She looked up and saw me and sort of curtsied, giving me a cute smile, keeping the panties in front of her. I smiled and waved, then turned and went into the bathroom. When I got out, she asked me "How did I look? Was I cute?" I said "Hmm, I think I need to see again to give you my honest opinion." She threw a pillow at me.

Anyway, she was definitely the hottest platonic friend I've ever seen naked.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:06 PM

Default Other grad school friend

Here's a second grad school story. I had a lesbian friend I hung out with a fair amount. She was half Asian, dark skinned, very muscular, but also very pretty. She always wore a T-shirt and sweatpants. She was also kind of shy and quiet.

One time we were shopping at the grocery store, and I don't know why, but I decided to pants her. I just walked up while she was reaching for something on the shelf, hooked my hands in the waistband of her sweatpants, and jerked her sweats down all the way to her ankles. She wasn't wearing underwear, so I got an eyeful of super-muscular ass. She didn't make a sound, just immediately crouched down and looked around to see if anyone else was watching (no one was there). Then she pulled up her pants, and stood back up, looking away from me in embarrassment, still saying nothing. When we got back to her house, she said "I can't believe you pantsed me in the middle of the store. Oh my God that was so embarrassing." She didn't seem mad, though.

After that, I tried to pants her a couple of other times, from the front, but she was always too quick and got away.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:16 PM

Default College friend

I had a friend in college who I've seen naked many, many times. She got into hippie life in a co-op, which was clothing-optional. I'd go over to her co-op and she'd just be hanging out naked, with some other naked hippie types. One time she cooked dinner wearing only an apron, while I was over there. A couple times she and I ran around campus naked at night, too. I got very used to seeing her nude. She was very pale, with short blonde hair and glasses. She had a nice body, though slightly chubby. A couple times we thought about hooking up, but she always had a boyfriend at the time, and didn't want to cheat. Sadly, we lost touch after graduation.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:49 PM

Default Skinny dipping

One more. This happened very recently. I have a friend from college who is very conservative, and never would go in for nudity or other risque stuff. But at a recent wedding in the Bahamas, after the ceremony, a few of us were making a fire on a beach at night, and my friend suggested we go skinny-dipping. She was the last person I'd have expected to suggest that. We all immediately agreed. It was me, her, her husband, and two other girls and one guy I had just met.

So we stripped off our suits, and I got to see my friend naked for the first time. She's Asian, pretty cute, medium height, with long hair, small breasts, and kind of a flat butt. Anyway, we swam around in the ocean, and the water was really warm. Afterward, we got out, and I got to see my friend (and the other girls) naked again. My friend looked like she was pretty excited about her unusual act of daring.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:14 PM

Default Irish (L)ass

As a rite of passage, I was sent to Ireland at 16 to see my mother's family farm and immerse myself in the culture. I had never met any of my Irish relatives but they were warm and welcomed me with open arms. It just so happened that my cousin was visiting too from England. I never met her before but she was probably 17 and absolutely stacked natural redhead. She was so flirty and constantly mocking my American accent. I was so horned up and it was extremely difficult to keep it platonic though I knew I had to. For a week or so, we goofed around the farm together. One day, she came up from behind and threw some hay down the back of my pants. I grabbed a handful of hay and chased after her. We ended up in the guest bedroom alone and I tried to put the hay down the back of her pants. I remember it like it was yesterday. She was wearing gray sweatpants and white t-shirt with no bra. She was laughing and tried to get away by jumping on bed. As she leapt, I grabbed back of her sweatpants and they came down along with her blue underwear. She landed on her stomach with her ass looking straight up at me. It was beautiful, heart shaped and milky white with some jiggle. I was stunned for a second but without missing a beat she flipped over. When she did, I saw the most luxurious, red thatch of pubic hair I could have imagined in my wildest dreams. She sat there with her pants down looking up at me shyly but also thrilled at giving me the view. I just surveyed her body. Her belly and belly button were so white and tight with slight red trail that ran down to her bush. After about 20 seconds, she coyly asked me not to stick the hay down her pants. I agreed and then lifted her t-shirt - out flopped two full C-cups with the rosiest pink nipples imaginable, sticking straight up off her chest. I took the hay and rubbed it into her tits. She allowed me to do it then pulled her shirt down and pants up. We then heard someone enter the house so we went back out to the living area. Honestly, it was the defining moment of my adolescence in terms of being in awe of (and inspired by) the female body. I have only seen her once since that summer.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:51 PM

Thanked 26,507 Times in 1,273 Posts

I dated a girl, Colleen, who was into fashion design, she could not only design, she could make the clothes also. Her roommate, Anna was very nice, not beautiful, but had a great sense of humor, we all hung out a lot. Anna was engaged to a guy in her hometown and after the semester she was going to marry him. As a present Colleen was designing and making Anna's wedding dress, and if I remember the dress was also going to be a part of her grade.

They rented this old shotgun house, I studied there a lot because it was so much quieter and fewer distractions than my dorm room. So I go over one afternoon and they are working on the dress, Anna is standing on a chair, Colleen is pinning the dress on her. Colleen tells me I can't study there, they are working on the dress and Anna is not dressed most of the time. I start to leave and Anna say, "oh I don't care, he can stay, just don't make fun of my little boobs".

This time there were more distractions than the dorm, Anna was standing and walking around in just her panties most of the afternoon, and her boobs were small but perfect, she liked it when I told her so.
Old 11-30-2016, 08:23 AM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts
Default My wife's friends

I have seen my wife's friends topless several times. This was a photo they sent me while I was out camping.

They actually quizzed my buddy and me to guess who's boobs belonged to who. I guessed them easily, my buddy didn't do so good and his GF was the center gal.
Attached Thumbnails
_DSC0012.JPG  

Last edited by ev1l0ne; 11-30-2016 at 08:25 AM. Reason: typo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s