photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-09-2022, 07:32 AM

Default Pushing the Limits with Husband

My husband and I have a semi-open marriage. We are allowed to fool around with other people, but we need to let the other one know and get permission. Sometimes it is hard to follow this rule.

For example, when I was a senior in college I made friends with a freshman, "Kip", who was having a hard time. We didn't have a romantic relationship, just a lot of long talks and some hugs. I could tell he loved to feel my full breasts against him when we hugged, but I never let it get any further because I didn't think of Kip that way and had a boyfriend. My BF was only a little jealous of Kip, because he was skinny and shy.

Now fast-forward about 15 years. I am in my semi-open marriage and Kip reaches out to make friends again. He has been going to the gym and has bulked up a bit. I think he even got a bit taller. The first time he stops by our house, I pull my husband Rick aside and ask, "Can I play with him?" Rick gives me a dirty look. He explains that he is uncomfortable because I was so close to Kip in the past. It is not like some rando we met in bar. So I let it go, temporarily.

Kip and I get back into our habit of having long talks. Now it is on the couch on the back porch of our house. Rick stops by once in a while to offer Kip a beer or something, but it is clear that he wants to keep an eye on us. Kip tells me about his love life. Once he got buff he started dating a lot of girls, all younger than him. I feel jealous of them and horny. I ask him point-blank why he only dating younger women, and he says they're "juicy". This makes me laugh out loud, and I get a naughty idea.

"Kip, you know how old I am right?"

He thinks for a moment. "You must be about 38."

"Exactly," I replied. "Do you really think women my age can't be 'juicy'?"

He turned beet red at this question, then he figured out was getting at. "I honestly don't know. I've never been with a girl older than about 30." He was quiet for a while, then put his hand on my thigh. I could tell what he was thinking. The though of him touching me got me wet.

"Do you want to me prove you wrong?" I asked. This question hung in the air for a while. Old, shy Kip was back. Without saying anything, I took his hand and guided into the top of my yoga pants. He fingered my clit a bit and then parted my labia, then dipped a fingertip into my wet hole. The thought of breaking the rules already was exciting.

"Can we..." he asked. I had told him about my arrangement.

"We need to stop," I whispered, try to hide how turned on I was. "I need to talk to Rick."

To Be Continued
Old 04-10-2022, 10:13 AM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Trouble

As someone who has the same relationship set up, since your husband has already expressed an issue with it and you're wanting to disregard and disrespect the rules y'all have in place you need to stay away from kip permanently. You're pushing into actual cheating territory and if you keep pushing your husband will begin to resent you for it, or you will do it without the approval and that's just flat out cheating period.

This is the kind of situation that gives open/semi-open relationships such a bad bell curve. Because rather you're wanting to admit it or not you're forming a meaningful emotional attachment to the idea of Kip while damaging the relationship with your husband.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2022, 01:23 PM

@thegrayprincejt: This all happened a few years ago, so it's a moot point with Kip. Keep reading, and you'll see how it worked out.
The Following User Says Thank You to flirtyforty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2022, 01:42 PM

Default Part 2 of Kip Story

After the light fingering, Kip got up to leave. Rick watched him on the way out. I must have looked like the cat who got the canary, because as soon as Kip was out the door he asked me what happened. After I confessed, I could see that he was annoyed but also turned on. He fucked me hard that night, he usually does when I have been fooling around with another guy. I think he feels like he needs to reclaim me.

Kip didn't come back until the next weekend, so we had plenty of time to negotiate the rules. This is what we agreed on: Bra and panties stay on, no fingering, no blowjob.

On Friday afternoon I got ready for Kip to come over, and I was buzzing with excitement but nervous at the same time. Excited because I wanted to make out with Kip, nervous because he still felt like my little brother in a way. Nevertheless, I wanted to make the most of the evening. I picked out the sheerest, gauziest bra and panty set I could find. My nipples and neatly trimmed bush were clearly visible. I checked with Rick and he pretended to be unhappy but I could tell he was really turned on at the same time. He said again that the lingerie had to stay on. He also said he wanted us up in the bedroom where the neighbors couldn't see us.

When Kip arrived, Rick hid out in the TV room. Kip and I get right down to business. We had our first kiss, which was as hot and passionate as I imagined. I slipped my dress off, and Kip's eyes popped out when he saw my bra and panty set. "Even better than I imagined," he said. I realized that back in college he had been undressing with his eyes all that time. Now he got to see the real thing. Now to brag, but I have a pretty killer bod. Full breasts with
big pointy nips. A round shapely ass. I told Kip that rules Rick gave. He was gentleman and didn't even touch me below the waist. He did suck on my tits through the fabric. Since Kip couldn't finger me, I took care of the myself. I rubbed my wet fingers against me lips to let him taste my juice.

It wasn't long before Kip had a rock hard erection. I unzipped his pants to give him some relief, and was shocked at how big it was. For some reason I always imagined him as below average, but if anything it was slightly above. He already had enough pre-cum for me to give him a hand job without any lube. He let out a fountain of cum, like he was storing up his seed for decades. I realized I had probably went a little too far, and said it was time to leave. That was our evening.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to flirtyforty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2022, 07:14 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

So was that a one off or did you continue to see him?
Old 04-11-2022, 09:01 AM

Talking More

I hope you will continue with your story. love to see were this goes and how it ends.
Old 04-14-2022, 07:59 AM

Default Part 3 of Kip story

After Kip left I told my husband everything. He told me that when he said "no fingering" he thought that included hand jobs. We agreed that Kip wouldn't come back until the next weekend so we could figure it out. After a few days Rick told me that he knew that if Kip and I were alone again we would have sex. He agreed to this, under the following conditions: use a condom, no anal, and we will never be alone again as long as Rick and I are married.
safe. The second one was, too, because I knew Kip still looked up to me and felt like that was too "dirty" for him. The third rule could be a problem, though.

Thinking about crossing the final line with Kip stirred up a lot of feelings. He still felt like a "little brother" to me, so it felt a little wrong. I also wondered if I would he would like it after all of these twenty-something girls he had been with. On the other hand, he might like it too much and go crazy if he can't do it again. Or maybe I would like it too much? Or maybe I will be disappointed if he no longer puts me on a pedestal like he always did.

Finally, I decided to go for it. Unless Kip disappeared from my life, we were going to have to try it. That Friday night, I greeted him at the door in a bathrobe. He gave me a questioning look? I nodded, and opened my robe. No lingerie this time. It was FlirtyForty in all her glory. . .

To Be Continued
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to flirtyforty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2022, 07:43 AM

Default Part 4 of Kip Story - The Consummation

I ran upstairs in my bathrobe, and Kip chased after me. He asked if Rick was home, and I said, "What do you think, dummy?" I jumped right on my king sized bed, and threw open my robe again. Kip seemed overwhelmed for a moment, seemingly disbelieving that his old crush was right there ready to go all the way with him. He kissed me passionately and played with my breasts, occasionally sweeping a hand down to feel my thick bush. Then he started sucking on my tits, but I couldn't wait any longer. I reached for the condom that I had waiting on the bedside. "I want you inside me... NOW."

Kip complied. He wasn't as girthy as Rick, but was longer. I could tell he had a lot of experience, because he knew how to tease my kitty as he flicked in and out. I came pretty quickly, and he did as well. (Not surprising, considering how long he had been waiting for this.)

We lay there for a while in the afterglow. "Kip, I need to tell you something."

"This sounds bad."

"Rick said that we couldn't do it unless I promised never to see you again. At all."

Kip looked like he was almost going to cry. I guessed that still felt closer to me than I had realized. I knew how to make him feel better. I grabbed his cock.

"Do you think this guy is ready to get back in the game?"

"Almost. Can I eat you out?"

Kip turned out to be a great pussy eater as well, flicking me gently with his tongue and caressing my ass. This made him hard pretty quickly. Our second fuck lasted quite a bit longer, and I came hard. Again we lay for a long time. Kip asked when Rick was coming back, and I told him that we had a couple hours. He wanted to do it again but I drew the line. I didn't want him to get addicted, and these young guys can wear a gal out.
Instead I let him hold me for a long time, and we talked about the old days.

I have kept my promise to Rick and we have never met in person. With Rick's permission, I still sext with him and sometimes send him sexy pictures.

I do still get to make out with younger guys, and will share my stories sometime.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to flirtyforty For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida