Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2016, 10:02 AM

Thanked 2,819 Times in 132 Posts
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbk View Post
here is one she sent out last night
Is this related to your post on page 20 of this thread? I'm confused......
Old 03-16-2016, 05:45 PM

Default Hamper in bathroom

I just visited my cousin to hang out and talk sports for bit. He a very small apartment and everything seemed like tight fit.Anyways, I had to use the restroom and noticed the laundry hamper was in the restroom too. My cousin has a live in girlfriend that is very pretty. She is in her mid to late 20's, very slim but fit and a smaller chest. She probably is 5'5" and 110lbs with brunet hair. As soon as locked the I open the lid of the hamper and right on top was a pair of super small shorts with sheer black panties in them. She must have worn these to sleep and took them off for her shower before work, because they smelled musk and had little stains. Down another layer I noted some business slacks that she must have worn to work the previous day. In side those slacks were a pair of purple boyshorts with white lace to avoid the visual pantie line. As i was bringing the panties to my nose for a sniff, I noticed some discharge on the pantie and there were two short black pubic hairs stuck to it. She must not be bald, but she must keep her pubes very short and trimmed.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:54 AM

Thanked 4,167 Times in 366 Posts

I'm glad I'm not the only person who smells panties, lol.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2016, 02:48 PM

Thanked 3,702 Times in 137 Posts
Default more pics

Back to the friend that left her FB open on one of our computers. She was sending pics and videos(trying anyway) to someone who was sending back pics of his cock.

Here are 2 from last night.
Attached Thumbnails
12966027_10206505225573104_689938991_n.jpg   12969274_10206505229573204_1151674343_n.jpg  

Old 05-10-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only person who smells panties, lol.
You are definitely not the only one, always loved sneaking in to find all the panties/underwear while all the younger ones were enjoying playimg in our pool.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zeusishorny For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 03:41 PM

I'm not sure when I began snooping, but I do remember as a teen, watching my friend's sister sunbathing behind their house. She was wearing a black and white polka-dot bikini. Later that day, I was hanging out with my friend and his sister came in the house for a drink. She decided to stay inside and change her clothes. I went to the bathroom and found her bikini on the floor. I couldn't resist. I have been hooked ever since.

Later that summer, i found a pair of here silky panties in her laundry. I was mesmerized. It was my first pair of panties I took. They were so soft and smelled wonderful. What a turn on.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:15 AM

Thanked 10,422 Times in 522 Posts

Back in high school my girlfriend occasionally babysat for a young married couple. She would go over to their apartment. Of course I would sometimes go there to hang out with her. I never met the couple but I did see their wedding pictures around the apartment. The woman was very good looking. The second or third time over there I decided to go snooping while my girlfriend was busy with the baby. I went into their bedroom and soon found the wife's underwear and lingerie drawers. Lots of sexy panty and bra sets. She also had a bunch of teddies and babydoll sets and the like.

The girlfriend and I did look through all the photo albums we could find. Nothing more revealing than bikini shots. In their wedding album there was one of her in a bra and some shorts before getting dressed but her back was to the camera.

It only happened once but I did talk my girlfriend into putting on one of the satin babydolls. It was black and she left it on while we fucked on the living room floor. Then she put it back in the drawer.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Back in high school my girlfriend occasionally babysat for a young married couple. She would go over to their apartment. Of course I would sometimes go there to hang out with her. I never met the couple but I did see their wedding pictures around the apartment. The woman was very good looking. The second or third time over there I decided to go snooping while my girlfriend was busy with the baby. I went into their bedroom and soon found the wife's underwear and lingerie drawers. Lots of sexy panty and bra sets. She also had a bunch of teddies and babydoll sets and the like.

The girlfriend and I did look through all the photo albums we could find. Nothing more revealing than bikini shots. In their wedding album there was one of her in a bra and some shorts before getting dressed but her back was to the camera.

It only happened once but I did talk my girlfriend into putting on one of the satin babydolls. It was black and she left it on while we fucked on the living room floor. Then she put it back in the drawer.
That's just awesome, the best when chicks wear other chicks lingerie. Once my wife's hot best friend asked to borrow a corset because she had some big date with a new BF and didn't have money to just go buy one. She took a nice corset and garnet belt to go with it. Later the friend said the fella "really liked them" and thanked her. When they were returned I couldn't wait to ask my wife to put those and let me "really like them" lol. Almost as awesome as when she had to borrow panties.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMills View Post
Could a moderator please delete both my posts on this thread (found on pages 23 and 24 of this thread), please. Thank you.
Well that's one way of getting people to look at your posts;-)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2017, 03:29 PM

Thanked 8,876 Times in 973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
Well that's one way of getting people to look at your posts;-)
And, perhaps copy and save...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shareB 18

0m:46s

11-11-2016
Busty Milf strips in the garden

6m:23s

12-02-2015
Tumblr 223

1m:59s

07-30-2015