Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-27-2018, 04:06 PM

Default How long did it take for your gf to give you a blow job?

Just wondering how long it took for everyone to get their first BJ from their current / ex wife or gf?

When i first met my now wife I'm pretty certain she hadn't given head before (she was then 30) it took about a month of persuading but finally after going down on her she returned the favour. She wasnt that great as you can imagine but bless her she tried hard and even let me video her doing it once. Just curious to know
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zackday For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 05:09 PM

Thanked 7,195 Times in 372 Posts
Default Emma

Within 6 hours of meeting her she sucked my cock.

We didn't officially start going out until two weeks later
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to robemmayorkcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 06:04 PM

Two weeks after we started dating.

I was very respectful at first because I thought she was a oral-virgin; but then, when we were talking about our exes, she told me that she had blown him a couple of times. Next day, I took her to my room and she blew the hell out of me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 07:05 PM

It took my ex wife probably 3 or 4 months before she ever sucked me. She had never done it before and was reluctant. She didnt like it, wasnt any good at it, and didnt care to get any better.
My current wife gave me head probably about an hour after we first met. She enjoys it, and swallows.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:47 PM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts

After we got sexual, we were both 17, she wanted no part of oral, giving or receiving. Then, after we had been dating over a year, one of her friends passed around some parents sex manual, the girls all read it and talked about among themselves. So the next time we had the chance to play, she brought up this book. She told me about the book and that if a guy kisses a woman clitoris and labia, it can be very arousing. So I asked her if the book said anything about the woman sucking his penis, she said she was afraid I was going to bring that up.

I remember we didn't have much time before someone got home, so she sat on the edge of the bed, lifter her skirt and had me remove her panties, it was a little strange but fun to explore her like this. Almost immediately she was holding my head and pleading with me not to stop, she was always easily orgasmic, this was no exception. She was dragging her feet about returning the favor, but I was insistent and she was soon kneeling in front of me. She was barely licking the tip, she was afraid of tasting precum, but my moans encouraged her and she was soon going at it with a little more gusto. When she could tell I was about to shoot she pulled her mouth away and finished me in her hand.

It became a regular thing when we had the chance, but it was years before she swallowed.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 11:35 PM

Default 3rd date

Took her out for dinner on our 3rd date, as I dropped her off in front of her parents house and kissed her goodnight, she very forcefully told me to lay my seat back...so excited at her being so demanding, I did as she asked and she undid my pants at which point I was already rock hard and she went down immediately taking me balls deep in her mouth, no easing into it, just going hard and deep with gusto, I was so turned on that within a couple minutes I was ready to explode...being a gentleman I informed her I was about to cum and she muttered yes please with her mouth full of my hard cock so I unloaded right in her mouth, she swallowed every drop, kissed me on my cheek and said "see you tomorrow"
Old 03-28-2018, 10:26 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts

As I've mentioned in previous posts, Lisa was an inexperienced virgin when we started dating. So the first blow job she gave was about 3 months after we were together. This was a few weeks after she had given me her very first hand job.

She did initiate that first blow job. She was stroking my cock and out of the blue moved her head down to it. She started with a few tentative licks before taking the head in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down just a few times, and yes her teeth got me a few times. I think she felt me tense up a couple times because she stopped and looked up at me. Then kind of embarrassed said "I think I need some practice."
She then went back to finishing me with her hand.

She did practice on me often after that and I have no complaints. It was probably another month or so after that when she first let me come in her mouth.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:24 PM

Thanked 4,800 Times in 153 Posts

I didn't get a blowjob from my wife for almost 6 years. It was our first year of marriage after fucking for more than 5 years and I had already been up her ass a few times before her first blowjob.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 07:32 PM

Default One Month

I think it was within the first month that she gave me a blow job. Didn't swallow or even let me cum in her mouth for quite a while but she was the first one to do it at all. We are still together after 30+ years.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 10:04 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default wife

First nite--- because we met at a "swing" group meeting...we started dating a month later, but didn't have sex as a couple for 4 dates/ in a month and half.....

Go figure... swing group sex--- but dating sex took time? She actually is a little old fashioned..

Tags
blowjob, reluctant

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016