Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2015, 07:49 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default First Time ever a friend seen your wifes Boobs

This happened about 2 years after we got married,we had a barbetercue with Mike who was a teenager,after we ate we had a few beers,then my wife and I had a water fight,Jean had on a white gauze top,well she got drenched and her top was transparent,Mikes eyes were popping out,then Jean went in the house to change,I said to mike follow me,we went to the side bedroom window and Jean was right infront of us,off came the shirt,free puppies for both of us to see,I thought that was so hot for Mike to see her boobs about 5 feet away 34B's then facing us off came her shorts and got to see the pussy,I swear I got a woody knowing mike seen her totally naked..I have another story of her and Mike soon..
Old 03-29-2015, 03:13 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default The one and only time

This happened before we were married. If I remember right, there were 4 of my guy friends that saw her that night.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...33&postcount=3
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2015, 03:05 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Never! None of my friends have ever seen my wife's bare boobs!

Okay I lied. This is much easier then trying to remember all of them that did!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2015, 08:17 AM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts
Default wifes friend

my wifes friend had been asking for a couple of years to see her tits. she is a pretty conservative churchgoer. i had been encouraging her to show him with no luck. he went out of the country on business. i had told him to chat with her, tell her he was lonesome and homesick.(feel sorry for him)he did and finally he asked her to show her tits. they didn't know how to webcam, so had to email pics if she agreed. she showed him some lingerie pics and he complimented them but wanted more. finally she got the nerve and picked one of my favorites out. when he replied back with the wow i got an immediate hardon, and i was so proud of her. she said she was ashamed and i have never got her to do it again . but i wish she would.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:20 AM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts
Default this one

this is the one she showed. sorry i had to crop her face.
Attached Thumbnails
boobs.jpg  
Old 03-31-2015, 03:49 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

My best friend Bob, his hot GF Julie, my GF (wife 2B) Sandy and I all went to a BBQ, got a little buzzed and then came back to my apartment. Everyone was a little sunburned and hot, my apartment didn't have great AC, so the guys stripped off our shirts and we sat around drinking and just hanging out. Julie and Sandy started making comments about it wasn't fair that we could take our shirts off, Bob and I said we had no problem if they wanted to take their shirts off, or we could go to a bar, something they said they didn't want to do.

Sandy said "to hell with it" and took off her shirt and sat there in her bra, Julie didn't have a bra and looked a little miffed . Sandy asked me, "would it bother you if Bob saw my tits?"

"Nope, not at all."

Without Julie saying she would take her top off if Sandy bared, Sandy undid her bra and released her B cups. The wide eyed stare she got from Bob got Julie to peal her shirt off and uncoverd her D's. In a few minutes Julie whispered something to Sandy and they both cracked up, it seems they were laughing at our obvious erections.

They must have liked it because the next week we went fishing and as soon as we got out of sight of the dock both of them took off their tops, another couple joined us on a later trip she joined in too. As a funny side note, we were all about 19, Sandy was still living at home and had the occasion to undress in front of her mother, who was very curious why she didn't have any tan lines.
Old 03-31-2015, 05:51 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My best friend Bob, his hot GF Julie, my GF (wife 2B) Sandy and I all went to a BBQ, ........................ Without Julie saying she would take her top off if Sandy bared, Sandy undid her bra and released her B cups. The wide eyed stare she got from Bob got Julie to peal her shirt off and uncoverd her D's. ............. as soon as we got out of sight of the dock both of them took off their tops, another couple joined us on a later trip she joined in too. .......................
I'd like to think I coined this phrase which relates to piecenick's GREAT story:
"Nudity can be contagious!"
But maybe I did pick up that phrase up somewhere.... but regardless, in my observation, very true! I'm sure piecenick will agree!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2015, 10:49 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts
Default First Time

A few years ago my wife and I, along with another couple, decided to head to the beach to catch a concert. We had known this other couple for a while, and they were good friends of ours. We decided to stay the night, and we split the cost of one room with two beds to save some money.

We got to the beach early, around noon, checked in, and proceeded to find a rooftop bar where we drank margaritas most of the afternoon. We then headed back to the room to shower and get ready for the show that evening.

Both of the girls brought a number of tops to wear. While our other female friend was doing her hair and makeup, my wife was trying to decide which top to wear. My buddy and I were just sitting around waiting on the women. I said to my wife, half jokingly, why don't you model your tops for us, and we'll pick one for you.

Having no idea what to expect, she just said, sure, why not, and took her shirt off right then and there. She has amazing B/C cups tits, firm and perky. And there they were, exposed for our other friends to see. Her nipples were instantly hard, and she was enjoying all of us staring at her chest. She then started trying on about 6 different tops, all different kinds. She wore a bra with none of them, one because she didn't need to, and two because it was hot, and she didn't want to wear one. Most of the tops were pretty thin, and you could see her nipples protruding through most of them.

Every time she put a top on and asked us what we thought. We'd make comments, then she'd rip that top off like it was nothing, slowly rummage through her other tops, and then put another on. Watching her walk around topless like that for the first time in our marriage in front of someone else was getting me quite excited. Knowing the other couple was also watching her was an amazing experience. She finally decided on a really thin pink sort of tank top that left nothing to the imagination. I think between the drinks, the fact that we were away, and we were going to a concert, lifted her inhibitions a bit.

Well, once she was finished, I told the other girl that it was her turn, expecting her to laugh it off and say no way. Well, seeing my wife must have shed her inhibitions as well, as she immediately ripped her shirt off as well and started trying on other tops in front of us. So now both of us guys had seen each other's wives topless.

After that first time, there was no more modesty. Since then we've been away on vacation a number of times together, including Jamaica, and we've had no issues being nude or having sex in front of each other. But that first time seeing them topless was magical!

Attaching a photo of my wife's boobs. You can see more of her in our album...
Attached Thumbnails
sector12401109.JPG  
Old 04-02-2015, 06:34 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default First Time...maybe!

Okay I believe this was really the first time a good friend saw my wife's bare boobies. Probably were others but this is the one I'm gonna tell. Mostly because all the other guys were perverts like me and begged to see Dollie's tits for years.
Jimmy is one year older than me and we were neighbors and best friends. We walked to schools together, played games, and all of those kid things. I married and somehow Dollie got pregnant. Jimmy and my little brother joined the servce. Brother joined the Army and I forgot what Jimmy joined. He ended up with one of those secret service type jobs and I lost track of him. A secret I guess!
We lived in a tiny one bedroom home and usually had at least one of Dollie's GF's living with us. Made life exciting for this former virgin. Jimmy stopped over one morning uexpectedly. He was on leave. As was normal for my 18 year old wife, she was topless when Jimmy came to the opened door. Nothing except a glass storm door between him and Dollie's titties. I probably wasn't thinking. I was so happy to see Jimmy I opened the door and he walked in, staring at Dollie's milk filled mamary glands. She just stood there!
Now you'd have to know Jimmy for this to be as funny as it was to me. Jimmy was very shy and never had a girlfriend. In fact we never talked about girls or sex growing up. I can still see the look on Jimmy's face as Dollie just stood there topless within a few feet of my best friend.
Now that I think about it, my other best friend and my best man, Don was first. Or was it Arthur? Or Mike?
Old 04-04-2015, 04:15 AM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
...somehow Dollie got pregnant...
You ever get to the bottom of that ModelT? Hehe.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s