Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2020, 09:27 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Keeping it interesting by swinging

Last night we attended a swingers’ party at a neighborhood home. It was a pretty large group of about 40 people. No one was allowed to enter unless they had a date. My wife wore a new dress that I had just bought her. It is light yellow with a very low cut cowl neck and slits up to her waist on each side of the skirt area. It is also a mini skirt length. There is no way that anyone can wear any underwear with that dress. Her dark tits cling to the polyester material and offer a nice set of pokies to any lookers. If she leans slightly forward, her boobs/tits are exposed. If she bends down to pick up something, her ass and rear pussy shot are readily visible. She looked very, very hot. Upon our arrival, we were shown around the place. They had a hot tub, a pool (too cold to use), a pool table, ping pong table, and a nicely stocked bar with bar stools. There were overstuffed sofas and chairs, and beds spread out through the game room area, as well as beds set up in the walk-out basement area and on the patio where gas heaters were also stationed to warm the outdoor area.

My wife and I settled in at the bar and talked with several couples. Then we cruised around to survey the scene. It looked like the game room beds were used mainly for necking and foreplay activities, while the beds in the other areas were where the real sexual activities occurred. Several guys had made overtures to my wife, but she didn’t seem interested in them. She did spot a guy that she thought was pretty hot and started flirting with him. I looked over the girl he was with and thought that she was attractive enough that I could get off on her. Eventually, the guy got interested enough that he made his way over to talk with us while his girl held back a little. My wife and I had a little small talk with him, and then my wife told him that we like to operate as a team and have sex with others while we watch the action. We prefer to have it M-F, but if it works into a M-F-M-F that is O.K.. He seemed alright with the arrangement, but wanted to clear it with his wife. Once that was accomplished, we headed for an area in the walk out basement where there were two beds adjacent to one another. We joined each other’s spouse on separate beds and started making out. The woman I was with seemed to like rough sex, and that is what I attempted to give her. My wife, on the other hand, likes slow, sensual sex and had to slow her guy down a little. Although I think my wife watching his wife and I getting down and dirty got her hornier and hornier, so soon, my wife was naked and climbing all over him and breathing rapidly while, groaning and moaning quite audibly. He began by giving her a blow job. Then he turned her over and pulled her legs off the bed and bent her over the bed and started pounding her doggy style. I could tell she was already climaxing. My partner, in the meantime, was squirming all over the bed as I executed a head job on her. Then the guy turned my wife around and shoved her back into the bed, wrapped her legs over his shoulders and started licking her from her pussy up to her chest and then sucked her tits rigorously just before he entered that hot, wet pussy and writhing body. She seemed to be getting totally off on his pumping rigidly hard dick that was reaching red line rpm’s. I was keeping pace with his wife as well. She was climaxing quite readily while I had her in the missionary position. My wife was also climaxing for the second and maybe the third time with her partner’s pounding. I was able to maintain control and not shoot my load in that hot pussy I was working on. So after she regained her breath, she worked her way down my body and gave me a great head job. I unloaded my wad in her mouth. That was great, because my wife doesn’t like to taste sperm and always makes me pull out on a BJ. This was much more satisfying as I got to watch her look into my eyes as I unloaded in her mouth. She sucked it dry and seemed to enjoy it as she gulped it down basically in one swallow. My wife said that she was too exhausted to participate any further in BJ’s and/or fucking. So we packed it in with the other couple. We dressed and joined them for a drink. All of us agreed to look out for each other the next time we came back to that same party location.

My wife seemed to regain some of her sex drive on the way home. She stripped off her dress and started rubbing all over me and kissing me in every reachable location as she unzipped my pants. When we got home, she walked into the house totally nude while holding onto her shoes and dress. Of course, this lead to a pretty hot sexual union in our own bed to complete our night.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2020, 04:29 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

I've found that putting in the effort to do nice things and say nice things to the wife builds her up to want to try things she hasn't done before. It's really important to understand the markers that get your SO going.

I reckon if you can do something even just a little differently every couple of months or so, it really helps to keep things spiced up. You certainly don't want to go too fast for fear of running out of steam on the first corner, but you also don't want to dawdle and lose momentum.

Anyway, light to medium exhibitionism (as others mention) is the best way that we spice things up. That and her being tied up in different circumstances. Later this year I want to to take her out for dinner with her wearing rope bondage underneath her clothes. I have to buy the shibari rope and learn how to do it! But my prediction is that she'll be so turned on by the time we head home that she'll be ready to get her kit off in the car. And that's a winning situation for everybody!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 03:12 AM

Thanked 2,484 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
For the somewhat older crowd, always enjoy hearing how others who have been with the same partner for a while (say 10 years or more) continue to keep your sex life creative and passionate.

Going on 23 years with my wife and for some extra fun we will take trips (4 kids will do that to you), take pics and video, use toys and sexy outfits, go on dates commando-style, use texts, etc.

What are others doing??
I've started sexting by best friend (female) and reminding her of the things we got up to in our 20s and encouraging her to send me some pics. She's shared all sorts of secrets and has seen my dick a few times through messaging.

Additionally, I've started working away so have started sending inappropriately timed dick pics to my wife. Timing it perfectly with the school run, or times where she is having coffee with her friends etc in the hope that her reaction to the pics will cause a stir or even better she shares a pic with her coffee gals
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full