uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-11-2015, 10:11 AM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default Many Happy Returns

I knew this couple that was divorcing and he had been quite the philanderer. He even had "encounters" with gals that they both knew well. She was quite pissed to say the least when he openly had an affair with a close ex-friend of hers.

She decided to make and give him this calendar after they separated. She collected up various pictures of him with the gals he had fooled around with - not sexual just pics from social gatherings. She also took some nude and topless photos of herself. She made the pics into a calendar. She started January with a pic of her topless with a caption "Are you missing these yet? February was a pic of him with one of the other gals with the caption "This is why!" Other months included pics of him kissing and rubbing the ass of these girls. As the months went on the pics of her got more risqué and the comments ruder. Finally December was a pic of her in bed with an ex-best friend of his with the caption "I hope you enjoyed this "year" as much as us!"
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2015, 05:07 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Two years ago my my wife made a "risque" calendar of the garden club she is president of, the idea was to make money for improvements to the common areas of the neighborhood. The pics weren't very "risque", basically bare shoulders and legs standing in front of plants and trees, the youngest women in the club is at least 50, so it was about what you expect.

My wife took all the pics and edited the calendar, she didn't want me involved and didn't ask any IT advice, to my surprise. Then when she sent it off to be printed she commented that "I deleted all the pics I didn't use, so don't bother to go snooping on my PC."

Actually the thought had not crossed my mind, not that some of the ladies weren't attractive, it just sounded like more trouble than the payoff could be worth. But since she said that I figured maybe there is some undiscovered hotness. Being an IT guy, recovering deleted files is not hard if you have the right software, I do. So when I knew she was going to be gone for a while,I went snooping.

Of course there wasn't anything really hot, but some of the more attractive, fit ladies, were more daring and some of the pics my wife couldn't use had some nipslips, a panty peek where the plant fronds didn't quite cover and and one lady is in a see-thru lacy bra. In the printed calendar the lacy bra was substituted for a bathing suit top. Nothing worth the 2 hours I spent getting to pics. I was baited.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Tags
calendar

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s