uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-17-2020, 02:51 PM

Default My meeting with Cheryl

Totally fiction but wouldn't it be fun!

Ordinarily Tom and I show up at about the same time for our little sexual escapades but this time he was late and Cheryl was early. Of course we had a glass of wine then decided that maybe we could start without old Tom. She was dressed in a sexy little tee shirt and a tight pair of short shorts. I was in my usual shirt and shorts We carefully undressed one another which was kind of different because Tom usually insists that the ladies do a little strip-tease for him. I'm ok with whatever gets the ladies undressed but this was different and kind of fun. When I eased that tee shirt off over her head I learned that she'd skipped wearing a bra today. She then helped me with my shirt and had to play with the hair that covers my chest. Graying hair but there is plenty of it! I eased those shorts down over her most excellent hips as she swayed back and forth a bit. She was left wearing only a rather small thong; needless to say I attacked it promptly and successfully. She undid my belt and the clasp on my shorts and slid the zipper down. My shorts just fell off leaving me in a rather tight pair of boxer shorts that do a nice job of showing off my package.

So, two naked people; what to you imagine comes next? Yeah, there was some hugging and kissing and, yes, we ended up wrapped in one another's arms on the bed. WE each got a little more wine and were reaching over each other to get at our glasses. Somehow she kept getting her tit in my mouth and somehow her hand kept slipping between the cheeks of my ass. The rest of the time it was fun just holding and feeling her in my arms. She's got a lovely little figure and I was happy to spend some time letting my hands just roam around. My hands weren't the only ones searching around, Cheryl's hands were doing as great a job of exploring my body as mine were on hers. We were both liking what we were finding. My cock was growing hard between us just letting her know that she was appreciated! LOL She wrapped her leg around mine giving me a little grind with her mound but wasn't ready to go any farther. She released her leg grip and rolled away from me ending up on her side and asking that I give her a little back scratch. I have to admit that my back scratches tend to stray from the back. To tell the truth, my hand spent probably half of it's time on Cheryl's back and a quarter on her bottom and the final quarter searching around on her front. She didn't object at all so I guess it was close enough to a back scratch!

Then I guess it turned more into a butt caress and I pretty much ignored her back. Ummm, filling my hand with her buttcheek and just caressing it was so hot! And, of course, my fingers were checking out her crack kind of thinking of finding her butthole but not quite going there. She was groaning by now; simply putty in my hands. I whispered in her ear, "Lift your leg please." Slowly she raised her leg and propped it up gracefully with her tip-toes. Now my hand had another area to explore. I would caress her bottom cheek then ease down her leg a bit then move forward so I was caressing her inner thigh. Oh my, that was so soft and wonderful! And then I'd just let the side of my hand caress her pussy ever so lightly.

Well, that gave us both the shivers; in a good way! A guy giving a butt rub to a young lady needs to do a complete job and I certainly was doing my best. I'd start on her left cheek and carefully caress it letting my fingers trace their way along her buttcrack. Finally I'd ease my hand down the back of her thigh enjoying the supple flesh. Then I'd move my hand forward so as to explore the middle of the thigh. Finally I would let my fingers gently caress her pussy; which, BTW, we growing rather moist. Finally I'd pull my hand away from her ever-so-hot spot and move onto her right buttcheek. Oh, it did need caressing and I was certainly the guy to do it. I'd give it a careful exploration being careful to explore her buttcrack but not quite her hole. You might get a playing card between my fingers and her hole but there was some distance! Oh yeah, then I'd start all over again.

We managed five or six complete circles when Cheryl whispered "Is there more?" She moved herself up a little and back a little letting the tip of my cock feel her moisture. Needless to say, I moved my cock into her hot moist pussy. Wow, did that ever feel fine! Cheryl's pussy muscles took hold of my cock and just held me. I just let my cock be held there and finally started to let him go at her. We started slowly then worked a little faster and a little faster. She was moaning with pleasure as I worked my cock around inside her. I've always liked giving my cock a little twitch when it is all the way inside and apparently Cheryl thought that was a pretty good thing too. She gave a little 'ooh' every time I gave her the twitch. Now she was panting harder and kind of writhing around making my little twitch turn into something much more. She was getting me really close when she cried out as she started to cum.

Her shudders and moans and gasps put me over the edge and I let my cock fill her pussy with cum. It didn't take long and we just collapsed together. My cock slowly started to collapse and escape the grasp of Cheryl's pussy. We were both kind of out of breath and just lay there regaining our strength. We both knew there would be more!
The Following User Says Thank You to don34685 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5