Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-18-2014, 02:40 PM

Default WIfe watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooty View Post
One night my partner asked me about my fantasies and I said I was always curious about threesomes and she said that she would not be at all interested but she would like to watch two guys having sex! I don't think that I'll be pursuing that one.
I had an ex who very much tried to get me with another guy, for her viewing enjoyment. I have to say that she is bi and we were always on the look out for a hot woman we could be play with, and came close a few times. I am certainly not gay, but I am not scared of another dick around me either. But this was one thing that never happened.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 10:33 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife normally says she has no fantasies and doesn't talk about them much no matter how much I pry but she reaffirmed yesterday that her biggest fantasy is to be taken by a stranger, tied up and then stripped, and then be taken by force, "but not like a r**e".

Although I'm not really sure how you accomplish one without the other, I imagine it means very little violence of any kind. Perhaps after she is tied and stripped by him (by him cutting her clothes off with a knife) he is kind but still menacing, maybe even a little apologetic, but he is GOING to have his way and after a little seduction or at least some fondling, he takes her.

She's told me of this fantasy before, a long time ago, but I forgot all about it!

This is one that will probably never happen in real life but one that I can play off of... Thanks, Squirrel, for starting this thread! Thanks to you, I see some real fun in my future!
An old GF had this same fantasy. The way I fulfilled it was by telling her to meet me at a certain hotel at 1pm and to wear clothes you don't care about. I think this was key because it made her think they were going to get dirty and that's all her mind was fixated on for about a week. I get the room early and screwed in an eye hook in the ceiling and got the right length rope cut so I would "hook" her to it so she couldn't get away but could move back and forth. Once everything was set up I hid it all and let her in the room. She was excited, nervous and maybe a little scared. Poured her a nice strong drink and we just chatted and occasionally I ran my hand down her neck and on her thighs the things that get her going.
Then I had her stand up got the rope and tied her hands and hooked them to the eye hook in the ceiling. I then rubbed her tits and her pussy through her pants just to tease her and let her know I could do what ever I wanted. Next was a blindfold for two reasons, 1) not seeing heightens your other senses 2) Once it was in place I pulled out a video camera and tripod from the closet to tape it all.
Then the fun began. I touched her rougher then I normally would but not to the point of hurting her. I pulled and tugged at her tits and clothes and got her so worked up she came before one button was undone. Then I slowly cut her clothes off. This was tough because I had to slow myself down a few times. One button at a time and I let the scissors slide across her exposed skin. I make a real show of it. By the time I had her just down to her panties they were drenched which was not normal for her. She would get wet but she was beyond wet during this. Usually I have to work my fingers into her but that day they just slipped right in like she had been fucking a monster cock or something.
Well I'm sure you can figure out the rest and let me tell you it was a blast for me and her. Can't count how many times she came I would highly suggest doing it sometime for both of you. Since I cut her clothes to shreds I had gone shopping during the week and bought her a hot little dress she would never wear and the smallest sl*ttiest g-string I could find to wear home, no bra. She was a little shocked but after the day she just had she happily wore them and we even went to a bar for a drink so she would be seen in public. As for the video tape I should mention right before I took the blindfold off her, near the end I had put the tripod and camera back in the closet so she never knew about it. A few months later on her birthday I gave her the tape as a present complete with a fake cover showing her blindfolded and bound half naked. She loved it.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:48 PM

Fantasies have been a major part of our sex life for the 35 years we've been together. While she enjoys telling me her fantasies about other men or women, she loves making up stories where I end up with another women, usually a girl in her teens or early 20s. She even asks me to point out girls in public or people we know that I would like to fuck.

She once had a threesome with 2 other guys when she was 17, but she was so drunk she doesn't remember much. She talks about doing that again.

She did come close to fucking another guy (with my permission of course) about 15 years ago, but she backed out at the last minute, after she let him feel her up.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fungydingle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 02:45 PM

She says she doesnt have any...its a source of irritation...
I mean COME ON!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to decepticon643 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 03:55 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon643 View Post
She says she doesnt have any...its a source of irritation...
I mean COME ON!!
Mine either. But whenever I come up with something, she is reluctant, but then enjoys the hell out of it. Especially standing doggie in public.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 04:51 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyNips View Post
My wife's ultimate sexual fantasy is "to cuddle on the couch while watching Downton Abbey." Arrrrrrrrrg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
I'm afraid that's a little too far outside my comfort zone...
Okay I have to add my comment. Without photos or video this amazing act never happened. Or did everyone here fall asleep from the boredom?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_jones View Post
My wife's fantasy is to watch me vacuum, wash dishes, do laundry, etc. I can tell she's not lying because whenever I do this she is horny as hell.
Damned that sounds exciting. Don't let my wife know about it or she'll get turned on and want me to try that.
By the way what's a vacuum and how do you start a washer?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 05:06 PM

It sounds like some of you guys missed some great fantasy game chances while having your wives tied and blindfolded. I'd had another man there if I had to go out on the street and beg.

Other than that I believe we've done pretty much everything else listed here except my wife being bound or blindfolded. I just can't get her to agree with that.
To keep this simple read our stories encluding Dollie Thanks OCC and Dollie's New years Eve adventures. These are no longer fantasies of hers.
I can't believe all the things she's done since joining OCC.
I thought she was wild before but these are almost games for the fiction section except this ain't fiction my friends.

The moral of this is never give up.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 05:09 PM

Thanked 26,393 Times in 959 Posts

My girl wants sex in an elevator

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
My girl wants sex in an elevator
Dolllie has flashed her tits and her pussy many times when younger in elevators. I got caught fondling her boobs and rubbing her pussy a number of times. But it was just too much of a gamble to fuck.
Good luck. You just never know what's behind that door when it stops.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5