photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-07-2017, 01:39 PM

Default My wife's

Is for me to expire and she gets all my life insurance.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2017, 02:02 AM

Default My Woman

So my girl is a nurse and says she has to change catheters, help clean guys up, give enemas, at the them, etc. She said she has had some good looking guys with huge cocks that start to get hard when she touches them to clean or whatever she needs to do. She said some of the guys make like they need something and when she moves the sheet their cocks are super hard. She loves cocks and wants so much to stroke them, suck them, and ride them but is afraid of getting caught and fired then loose her license. She wants to fuc% one of her patients, she said she reads their charts and know who's clean or not so she would totally let him cum in her. She admitted hat she would lean over the patient pretending to grab something and let her breast press against him and sometimes depending where his hands were brush her pussy against it at the side of the bed. She said she got so wet one time her scrubs next to her pu$$y were wet and the patient made a comment and asked her for her number, she met him outside the hospital and they fuc%ed that day. She also said that she wants to be strapped on the gyro table and have patients, Doctors, and co workers take turn depositing their cum in her pussy while she is blindfolded so she can't see who's fuc%ing her.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:56 AM

Thanked 1,116 Times in 49 Posts
Default Wife's Fantasy

I guess my wife's fantasy is really twisted compared to the stories that I've read about other wives. I've lived out a few of my wife's fantasy's for her & most were fairly tame. Having sex in the woods in the middle of the day & having me walk back to the truck naked & drive home that way. To her calling me on the cellphone & telling me to strip as soon as I walk in the back door, only to find out her 2 sisters are sitting in the living room when I walk in. I think those were the warm ups for the biggest fantasy she had planned that I didn't think she had in her. One night she handcuffed me to the bed & said her all time fantasy was to be in total control of a helpless man & she can do whatever she wanted. She said men like to do that to women & she wanted to find out what its like to be in total control. I was thinking hell this could be fun, me & her in a little bit of foreplay, then walks in her girlfriend that I'm not to crazy about. The wife came up by my head & told me you can fight it or enjoy it, its up to you & handed her GF a pair of scissors. I told my wife you gotta be kidding, not her anybody but her & she started snipping away, PJ bottoms in pieces, shirt cut in half, then snip snip, naked. Couldn't believe it, the wife just let a woman strip me while she watched & its a woman I don't even get along with. I figured what the hell its her fantasy no big deal, she let her friend strip me, see me naked. Then her friend starts stroking me & I thought oh no this ain't happening. Then her GF comes up with this bright idea, lets shave him, they like us bald lets see how he likes it. The wife is all over that & goes & gets the shaving stuff & before long clean as a whistle. Then her GF brakes out the camera takes her a couple pics. Then her GF starts a stroking again & I'm thinking oh no I can't let her do this to me, not her. The wife is just smiling saying how long can you hold out. I said really your gonna let her do this? Then she said I can have her get naked? I had to let it go, her GF laughed & says it's been fun & says I gotta go, really that's all you wanted to do? Now the wife gets naked & decides a 69 is in order & she was as wet as I've ever seen her. I would have to say she enjoyed every bit of her fantasy, she definitely has some good fantasy's.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
Male nurse here, you can let me know where she works so I can pick up a few shifts there,lol. Love the scenario. My wife used to work in the laboratory and would go out on smoke breaks and in the evening suck some of the male nurses dicks for them. There is a lot of stuff that happens to relieve stress there.
She works in Henderson at St Rose
Old 10-02-2017, 01:10 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

My wife, 52 years old, has shared a couple with me. One is to lick pussy and have her pussy licked by another woman. The other is for me to share her with another man, preferably with us in a MFM threeway. So far just fun to talk about during sex.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NB2020 View Post
Failing that, if she can't get her head around roleplaying then ask her if she would let you roofie her. That will really remove her self control. Make sure she agrees on camera (or in writing) while sober that she wants to be roofied.
Wouldnt know where to get a roofie.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:07 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default Wife's fantasies

I found a great way to find my Wife's hidden fantasies a few years back. She had always been reluctant to share them with me, often saying she really didn't have any or telling me I already fulfill them.
But, one time, while vacationing in Hawaii, I told her I would have any fantasy she had fulfilled... on me! That evening she closed the curtains to our patio, got me naked, tied me up, and blindfolded me. She then started giving me head and teased me like crazy. Every once in awhile she would just make me lay there, waiting for her return to do something else. She positioned me in various positions, poked and proded me everywhere and even spanked me a little., always leaving me for a bit, wondering what She was doing. She even rode my face like I was her personal jockey saddle. This continued for a couple of hours until she eventually got on top of me and fucked my brains out. Of course, I loved every moment of It! That is... until she removed my blindfold. There I was, tied up naked, looking at an open patio curtain, with two guys staring back at me!
I guess it was just me allowing her to put me in the same spot as I would have done to her. All of a sudden she knew she could trust me with her fantasies. Since then she has confided to me many of them. Some I really had no idea!!! We now try to act them out for her as much as possible.
I am still trying to figure out just how to fulfill her fantasy of having a couple of strange men grope and have sex with her in a club or bar. Her safety always comes first.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:34 AM

My wifes biggest fantasy we to be tied down and put on display so everything was showing, she wanted to be helpless and in a position where people could look but not touch, she wanted her legs raised and spread apart but she would be masked. It developed over time into being touched but and then being fucked but still only stayed a fantasy.

She would go on webcam to let men watch her and would have phone sex with strangers while I was there listening in. There was a few times she was tied to bed naked with a cam attached to the ceiling looking down at her and she had a mask on with a phone headset so people could call her and chat, she loved being unable to do anything while they told her what the would be doing .

Another fantasy she did act out was getting another mobile and she would take naked selfies which again didnt show her face or anything that would give away who she was but did show everything else . She would then send them to people she knew like work collegues and friends or sometimes just numbers she would come across then follow it with another message apologizing for sending it to the wrong number, quite a few people texting back asking for more or coming back with suggestions, she did the same on email a few times sending pictures to collegues work emails. She just loved it knowing people she worked with had seen her tits and pussy
Old 02-09-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorne_uk View Post
My wifes biggest fantasy we to be tied down and put on display so everything was showing, she wanted to be helpless and in a position where people could look but not touch, she wanted her legs raised and spread apart but she would be masked. It developed over time into being touched but and then being fucked but still only stayed a fantasy.

She would go on webcam to let men watch her and would have phone sex with strangers while I was there listening in. There was a few times she was tied to bed naked with a cam attached to the ceiling looking down at her and she had a mask on with a phone headset so people could call her and chat, she loved being unable to do anything while they told her what the would be doing .

Another fantasy she did act out was getting another mobile and she would take naked selfies which again didnt show her face or anything that would give away who she was but did show everything else . She would then send them to people she knew like work collegues and friends or sometimes just numbers she would come across then follow it with another message apologizing for sending it to the wrong number, quite a few people texting back asking for more or coming back with suggestions, she did the same on email a few times sending pictures to collegues work emails. She just loved it knowing people she worked with had seen her tits and pussy
That idea has really got me thinking. I wonder how many other nice gfs and wives have actually done things similarly . cheers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to handiwerker3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 02:09 AM

on this forum I read a lot of stories where the husbands in one way or another want to put their wives it is Interesting that I never found the voices of women for this reason. Here is and this line, too, offers opinion men, as they drag fantasies with their wives. And then I thought, I'm probably the only one. Because I have the opposite problem. I passionately want to be exposed by my husband. Very often I adjust to these situations. My husband is against my actions and fantasies. What am I to do? I can't leave him. He loves me, and so do I. I know that if we break up, it won't be long. We already tried that. Can someone tell me? It would be great to get an answer from a woman. Since the answers are from men, I'm sure I'm almost aware. But, I'm not against them, I wonder. Maybe I'll hear something new and put it into practice. Thank You.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to varv For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia