uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2017, 11:50 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

There she was, squatting down with a sizeable cock in her hand, just inches away from her lips.
Mrs A leaned on closer, her mouth opening and her tongue visible as it slid underneath the stiff, thick cock for a taste.
She rolled back the foreskin which revealed a rounded, slightly plumb shaped bell end. It sunk passed her lips and forced her jaw open wider as it went deep into her mouth. Her eyes widened in surprise and she let a moan escape.

As I stood there watching, the couple in the middle cubicle had changed position and faced the partition facing where I stood. My own cock had become hard watching Mrs A. Then, I saw the woman's body against the holes, her boobs and her shaven pussy. She stepped back and looked back across at Mrs A as she was sucking the hard on and trying to fit as much in as she could.
I stepped up to the glory hole and pushed my cock through the hole and the woman took hold of it and began to wank me.
She also had the Turkish blokes in her hand at the same time and her husband was playing with her tits and pussy from behind.

There I stood, my wife sucking a strangers cock through a glory hole as I watched, a woman I had never met before wanking me off as her husband and another stranger were all playing.
I said to Mrs A "Go on, take it all in and see how far you can take it". She looked at me with the fat cock stretching her lips and gave me a look of, I'm trying!
As I felt the hand gently squeezing and sliding up and down my shaft, I saw the woman turn towards the side of the Turkish man and step closer to him as she played with his length. I could see her shapely arse jiggle in the dim lights as her husband fingered her.

I heard a sigh and a moan coming from Mrs A's side and saw she had 3/4 of the strangers cock right in her mouth and part way down her throat! She withdrew it and it glistened in the low light with her saliva and then she sank her mouth as far as she could again to more gasps from the stranger...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2017, 09:09 AM

... My cock was still being stroked and played with by the woman in the middle cubicle. She was still being played with by her husband and she writhed on his fingers.
The husband then turned her back towards my side of the glory hole, he pushed her up to the holes and her gloriously rounded ass cheeks were partly exposed through the aperture. I glanced over to Mrs A and she was working the fat cock with her mouth and sliding her hand up and down the shaft. I stepped back and put the drink in my hand on the floor to free up both hands.

Now, its rare I actually play with other women as my kink is a voyeuristic one, watching my wife is the greatest turn on for me, but I couldn't resist the sight presented before me, a shapely ass!
I stepped forward and gently touched and ran my fingers across her skin to see if she pulled away (You never know, sometimes people just want to show and not play) she pushed back slightly, so I squeezed her cheeks and felt the firmness.

I then heard some loud gasps and grunts. The stranger was starting to come, Mrs A was wanking his cock into her mouth, he pulled back slightly as he began to tense, so she pulled him firmly back into her mouth. He gave one last grunt and he began to fire his spunk into her mouth. The come pooled in her mouth and flowed over Mrs A's tongue, the white liquid looking silvery in the glow of the booths.
My wife finished and milked the stranger dry, he was twitching and breathing heavily. He stepped away from the hole and Mrs A stood up and showed me the spunk in her mouth and then swallowed!
She kissed me on the lips and and said "Carry on".

I stepped back into position and carried on feeling the ass cheeks of the woman. Her husband bent her further over and her pussy came into view, so I slid my hand underneath and ran my fingers along her lips.
They were moist, but not wet. I slid my fingers further forward and discovered her clit. I circled it with my two middle fingers and she let out a moan and bent a little further over. I removed my hand and quietly spit on my fingers and went straight back to rubbing her clit. I reached my other hand through the higher hole and placed my hand on her right breast, her nipple hardening in my hand.

Here I was, a voyeur that just had to cross the line and play with a woman other than my wife!
I couldn't resist.
She was very responsive to my fingers and hand. Her nipple tightened and went stiff in my palm, her pussy was starting to get wet. I got my middle finger and sank it into her, her pussy tightening and clenching it. I placed my other middle finger inside her and pushed them as far in as I could. She moaned and pushed back, so I began to move them in and out and pushed my knuckles against her G spot.
She breathed hard gasped and I stepped it up a gear and moved my hand a little faster and then firmer. She tried to lean further forward but I held her there wity the hand feeling her plump breast, she pulled away slightly but her husband held her there and she pushed back on my fingers as I carried on getting faster and harder.

She was really getting off! Her pussy was really wet, I removed my fingers to rub her clit for a few seconds and then eased them back into her, repeating several times and building her up towards a climax.
I looked down and saw the cheeks of her arse jiggle as I finger fucked her, her wetness covering my hand running towards my wrist.
She was making some really vocal sounds and her body moving around as her husband held her to the hole where I was building up rhythm and bringing her closer to a big come.

I squeezed and gripped her breast in my hand and it felt like her husband was playing with her other one.
My wrist was beginning to ache so I got a little firmer. The woman began to come and started shaking saying something to he man, I couldn't hear what but she was definitley coming hard!
She twitched, she writhed and then she let out some mumbled words and sighed.
I slowed my pace and wound down the action of my fingers.

I stepped back from the cubicle and then realised Mrs A wasn't there.
I looked around the glory hole and then walked around the corner to see her stood there smiling.
"I wondered where you'd gone" I said, "I've just had a fumble with someone" I giggled.
"I know, I was watching from the other side of the glorh hole".
Mrs A had stepped in to the cubicle that the stranger had been in that she had sucked off.
So there it was, we had swapped roles, she had been the voyeur and I was the one playing!

You never know what will happen in the dark corners of a club!

Hope you enjoyed that tale. We have a few others, but that is one of our favourites. Unfortunately, as you can tell, we were too busy to get the camera out to get any photos.
Feel free to ask any questions or suggestions for future visits to clubs.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:02 PM

If you check out post #142, those are the very same glory holes at that specific club.
I can post the pics again if you would like.

Here is a shot of Mrs A in the alcove behind the glory holes of the other club, from the other story #219.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0008.JPG  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 03:57 AM

That was one of our experiences at the gloryholes.

If anyone has any questions or feedback, please feel free to ask or add your comments, we like reading them.

Would you like to hear more from our visits to the adult clubs?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 05:58 AM

Default Thanks for an amazing thread!

Truly wonderful thread: thanks for sharing. I'll be a regular visitor:-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to horzag For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 07:47 PM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
That was one of our experiences at the gloryholes.

If anyone has any questions or feedback, please feel free to ask or add your comments, we like reading them.

Would you like to hear more from our visits to the adult clubs?
OH YES WE WOULD!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Old 06-30-2017, 12:36 PM

Thanks for the replies.
We're off to the club with the hot tubs and glory holes tomorrow (all being well) so we will either post some tales about that visit. If nothing happens, then we will recount one of our previous visits.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:16 PM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

can't wait to hear ALLLLLLL about it!!
Old 07-04-2017, 05:24 AM

We had a visit to the club at the weekend.
We met up with friends and nothing much happened that we haven't already encountered.
So I'll leave it up to you to decide which of our experiences you would like to read next
Old 07-11-2017, 03:15 AM

I just realised I haven't left a list for you to chose from.
1. The private rooms.
2. Mrs A's first black cock.
3. Ask any questions about our shenanigans and we'll reply asap

Tags
dogging, exhibitionism, stranger., voyeur, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s