uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-28-2017, 05:47 AM

Thanked 3,564 Times in 389 Posts
Default [Request] Meet Jennifer Hochschild

Looking for this series. Has a great elevator stripping tale.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:00 AM

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...0Story%20Board
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...fer+Hochschild
Old 05-28-2017, 03:28 PM

Thanked 3,564 Times in 389 Posts

Those are awesome. Love everyone of them. The story I am looking for is his February story entitled Meet Jennifer Hochschild, it started the series off for her crazy adventures
Old 05-31-2017, 12:32 PM

Default story repost

I managed to make copies of the first 2 stories in this series - the first where we become acquainted with Ms Hochschild, and the 2nd one taking place in the elevators, but the forum rules do not permit reposting someone else's stories without permission from the author.

If you or anyone knows how to get in touch with Peter P. to get his permission, we can proceed.
Old 06-13-2018, 01:46 AM

Default Jennifer Hochschild

Hi everyone,

I went by Peter P. when I wrote that series. Glad it struck a chord. I don't have any of the stories anymore and was sorry to see they fell off the ASN board. If anyone has them, please post here or at ASN. I'd love to see them again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjaygee58 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 03:43 PM

Default Meet Jennifer Hochschild - part 1

Meet Jennifer Hochschild
By Peter P.

“Jennifer Hochschild.” The brass nameplate on the door used to give me a little jolt of excitement when I walked into the office. Of course I never let on. Powerful businesswomen, especially those who become the chief operating officer of a Fortune 500 company at the age of 28, know better than to show any weakness. I certainly never showed any when I graduated first in my class at Harvard business school. My five years at Lathrop Incorporated only made me stronger, harder, more polished.

Part of what makes me so powerful is the way I dress. You know the look of corporate women in any big city’s business district: tailored skirt suits cut above the knee, push up bra, silk blouse, ultra-sheer nylons, three-inch heels (I especially like sling backs). Not to be immodest, but I know I look good. I’m 5’ 7” in my stocking feet, 5’ 10” in my heels, shoulder-length auburn hair, slender body honed in the gym with ample breasts. The looks I get from the men in my office--all subordinates of course--confirm what I already know. And I love lording it over them. They can look (sometimes when I’m feeling especially cheeky I even let the welt of my stocking show through the slit in my skirt) but they know I’ll never let them touch. That kind of control is... delicious. And powerful, very powerful.

I especially love sitting in a board meeting with my crossed legs on display, dangling one of my high heels from my toes. It never ceases to amaze me how easily that attracts the male gaze. I’m all business in those meetings; it’s all about sales, income, inventory. Then when I know one of my subordinates is staring at my legs, I call him out. “Peter,” I snapped on one such occasion, “Is there a problem? Are you distracted? What are you looking at?” “Umm... Nothing,” Peter, who finished second in the running for my COO job, said as his face turned beet red. Then I rocked my foot more vigorously really calling attention to my stocking legs and making it clear to everyone in the room just what was going on. There was no way Peter could stand up without it being obvious he was little more than a horny school boy. Humiliation, especially of people who think they’re powerful, who think they can compete with me, is such fun.

So far I probably sound like one of those rich, entitled, corporate women you’ve seen a thousand times. But if that’s all there was, my story wouldn’t be so interesting to you. Like any woman worth remembering late at night, worth lusting over, I’m a lot more complicated than I first seem. Through my years at Lathrop I have harbored a dirty little secret behind my powerful façade. You see, there are two sides to the coin of humiliation, and I’ve always known it can be just as arousing to be on the receiving end. It started with the humiliation being brought about by my own actions, and any real feelings were conjured in my head, by my fantasies. But now things have spiraled out of control and, as much as I hate to admit it, I like it. I like it a lot.

So sit back and let me tell you my tale. It will take some time, but it will be worth your while. Trust me.

I like to pull my power play on a number of men in the office. The kids in the mailroom don’t interest me, but the division heads and other “masters of the universe types” are always fun. Whether it’s in the board room, the executive lounge, or the hallway, I love dominating the men around here who think they should be in charge. I make them get me coffee, pick up my dry cleaning, embarrass them if the get distracted by my looks or one of the air-headed secretaries in the office. None of them, however, are as fun to ball bust as Peter Papandropous. You can tell from the name that he’s Greek, and he looks like what you’d expect: tall, dark, handsome, and athletic, with a shock of curly hair. He graduated first in his class from Penn, a pedigree that frankly should disqualify him for a real leadership job in corporate America. He thinks he should be the COO, not me, and humiliating him is absolutely the best. I have done it many times, catching him staring at my breasts or legs, and then pointing it out to others around us. He always glows a gratifying shade of red. That day that that I described in Pt. 1 when I called him out in the board room for staring at my legs, for a number of reasons, is the best place to begin my story.

I spent the rest of the day on a high from humiliating Peter. I had a smile on my face, a spring in my step, and, as is usually the case after such an escapade, a slight dampness in my expensive satin panties whenever I thought about the power I had over him. I sat in my office behind my big oak desk, slipped my Prada heels off, and rubbed my stocking feet on the carpet. I almost always wear garters and stockings rather than pantyhose because I’ve found the nylons are finer and silkier. There’s something very sensuous about garters and hose too, feeling the straps tug as I walk or sit, the naughtiness of knowing I’m wearing something that most men can’t resist under my proper business suit.

Despite my love of power over men like Peter, as my mind drifted I started to fantasize about the tables being turned. In my daydream, one I have fairly often, Peter was the one in control and I was the one dominated. I imagined Peter taking me to a an expensive department store and out of the blue saying, You think you’re so smart, embarrassing me for looking at your legs. Well, you’re about to get what you deserve. Everyone’s going to get to see you now. And without another word, he reaches over and yanks my skirt to my ankles. Peter!, I stammer, so shocked that I can’t move, What are you doing? Shut up, he says. And before I know what’s happening, he rips off my jacket and blouse, leaving me in my bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. Oh God!, I shriek as I cross my hands over my panties, press my knees together, and glow bright red in the ultimate pose of female embarrassment. My shout attracts dozens of onlookers who start pointing and laughing at the rich woman stripped to her lingerie. I try to run, but my feet get tangled up in my skirt and I fall to the floor, my elbows and knees supporting my weight with my rear high in the air. Peter then walks over and without saying a word begins to spank my ass. Everyone, the rich men especially, stares slack-jawed at the spectacle, and my humiliation is complete.

That fantasy always gets my blood boiling and without realizing it I was sitting there with my eyes closed, my stocking feet sliding back and forth on the carpet and my hand nestled in my crotch very gently rubbing at my pussy through my skirt. Mrs. Hochschild?, my secretary Pauline called. Mrs. Hochschild?, she said again from my open office door. Yes, I said, snapping to attention. Thank God my desk has a panel in front that keeps anyone from seeing me from the waist down. Are you OK?, Pauline asked. I’m fine, I responded. Well, it’s six o’clock and I have to leave, she said. My son’s day care said I can’t be late again. That’s fine, just go. I don’t need you here anyway. Yes ma’am, Pauline said quietly, closing the door. Young mothers! Women like Pauline have no fire for their work and they’ll never get ahead. I try not to let my contempt for women like that show too much, but sometimes I can’t help it. They have no thirst for power like me.

I waited a few minutes to be sure Pauline was gone and then, leaving my shoes on the floor, I padded in my stocking feet over to the door. I love the feel of running around in my nylons, but in my corporate position it’s certainly improper to go without shoes. So this was just a little naughty. I leaned my head out into the cubicle jungle and called, Pauline! Pauline are you still here? No reply. Is anyone else here, I shouted. Nothing but an echo came back to me. Hellooooo, I called. Nothing. I was all alone. The cleaning crew wouldn’t make it up here to the 23rd floor until at least 10 PM. Ooohh, I half whispered, half moaned to myself, Looks like it’s time to have some fun. I took a step out into the suite of offices, and as I did so I reached behind my back to undo the button at the top of my gray tailored skirt.

As usual, I started slow with my fantasy of getting stripped. My skirts are cut smartly enough that undoing a button just loosens them up. So as I walked down the carpeted corridor looking at the reinforced toes of my smoke gray nylons, the zipper very slowly descended a few teeth at a time. My silky white blouse was slick enough that as the zipper opened, my skirt slowly slipped to my hips and threatened to go farther. That feeling of my skirt just managing to cling to my hips really excites me. I knew I was on the verge of losing my proper corporate wear. Oooohh, I moaned. My panties were definitely getting moist now.

I shrugged off my suit jacket and let it fall to the floor. The air conditioning immediately chilled my skin and my nipples got hard in my lacy bra. I rubbed my breast with my left hand and moaned again, a little louder this time. Oh Peter, I groaned, Please don’t do this to me. Don’t strip me right here in the office. Not in front of all my subordinates. You already took away my heels and my jacket. Please stop, please don’t let everyone see me like this. Please. . .

I kicked my jacket over by the file cabinets and gasped as I did so. Swinging my leg made my skirt slip even more. It was just barely hanging onto my hips. Anyone looking behind me would have seen the top of my white satin panties come into view. Luckily I was alone.

I walked another twenty feet over to the elevator. Standing there in front of the doors, I grabbed the bottom of my blouse, yanked it over my head, and threw it back toward my office. Oh God, no!!, I shouted. Oh Peter, what have you done to me?! You ripped my blouse off! Everyone can see my breasts. Ohhhhh. . . .

As I moaned about my plight, I bent over at the waist to try to cover myself a little. That was it. My skirt could take no more. The zipper pulled completely open and my skirt fell to my ankles. I was stripped to my bra, panties, garters and stockings right there in the office. OH NOOOO!!!! I shouted. I’m so humiliated! My clothes . . . My clothes are gone! Oh Peter, nooooo!!!

I kicked my skirt over by jacket so I could stand there in front of the elevators in just my lingerie. Oh God look at me, I whimpered as I pulled off my bra and tossed it onto my jacket. All I have on is my panties and stockings. Ohhhhh . . . I was really getting turned on now. Yes Peter, I’ll get on my knees for you. I’ll be submissive for you. As I sank to the floor, I could feel my stockings and garters stretch on my thighs. Ohhhh . . ., I moaned. As usual, I started slow with my fantasy of getting stripped. My skirts are cut smartly enough that undoing a button just loosens them up. So as I walked down the carpeted corridor looking at the reinforced toes of my smoke gray nylons, the zipper very slowly descended a few teeth at a time. My silky white blouse was slick enough that as the zipper opened, my skirt slowly slipped to my hips and threatened to go farther. That feeling of my skirt just managing to cling to my hips really excites me. I knew I was on the verge of losing my proper corporate wear. Oooohh, I moaned. My panties were definitely getting moist now.

I shrugged off my suit jacket and let it fall to the floor. The air conditioning immediately chilled my skin and my nipples got hard in my lacy bra. I rubbed my breast with my left hand and moaned again, a little louder this time. Oh Peter, I groaned, Please don’t do this to me. Don’t strip me right here in the office. Not in front of all my subordinates. You already took away my heels and my jacket. Please stop, please don’t let everyone see me like this. Please. . .

I kicked my jacket over by the file cabinets and gasped as I did so. Swinging my leg made my skirt slip even more. It was just barely hanging onto my hips. Anyone looking behind me would have seen the top of my white satin panties come into view. Luckily I was alone.

I walked another twenty feet over to the elevator. Standing there in front of the doors, I grabbed the bottom of my blouse, yanked it over my head, and threw it back toward my office. Oh God, no!!, I shouted. Oh Peter, what have you done to me?! You ripped my blouse off! Everyone can see my breasts. Ohhhhh. . . .

As I moaned about my plight, I bent over at the waist to try to cover myself a little. That was it. My skirt could take no more. The zipper pulled completely open and my skirt fell to my ankles. I was stripped to my bra, panties, garters and stockings right there in the office. OH NOOOO!!!! I shouted. I’m so humiliated! My clothes . . . My clothes are gone! Oh Peter, nooooo!!!

I kicked my skirt over by jacket so I could stand there in front of the elevators in just my lingerie. Oh God look at me, I whimpered as I pulled off my bra and tossed it onto my jacket. All I have on is my panties and stockings. Ohhhhh . . . I was really getting turned on now. Yes Peter, I’ll get on my knees for you. I’ll be submissive for you. As I sank to the floor, I could feel my stockings and garters stretch on my thighs. Ohhhh . . ., I moaned.

I couldn’t take it any longer. I massaged my nipples with one hand while I slipped my other hand into my panties. I was so wet, so excited. Oh Peter, I moaned as I sat there on my knees pleasuring myself. Oh Peter, take me. Do whatever you want to me. I closed my eyes to imagine his tall, muscular body standing over me. The heat was building deep inside me, my chest growing flush. I was so close to cumming. Oh Peter . . ., I moaned one more time as I tugged harder at my nipples and rubbed myself vigorously. OHHHHHH!!!!, I shouted as my orgasm shook me. Ohhhh God YESSSS!!!!!

Ding!

My orgasm was so shattering that I lost my senses for a minute. I hadn’t noticed the lights changing above the elevator, showing a car coming up to the office. But now, through my hazy mind I came to. Holy shit! Somebody’s getting off the elevator in just a few seconds. I couldn’t get caught like this, a powerful corporate woman on my knees in my stockings with my panties pulled to the side and my sex on display. I jumped up to run and get my skirt and jacket. My silky stocking feet slipped on the floor for a second, but I quickly got traction, sprinted to my clothes, and covered the thirty feet or so as fast as I could back to my office.

Thank God the elevator doors are slow; I thought I made it back to my office and slammed the door shut just in time so nobody saw me. I stood there panting in just my garters and stockings, trying to catch my breath and regain my composure. Clutching my clothes to my chest, I listened carefully to see if anyone was in the office. I couldn’t hear a sound. Thank God.

I was just beginning to convince myself that the elevator must have been sent up on accident when all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. I’d have jumped right out of my clothes if I had been wearing any! Who is it?, I called with as steady a voice as I could muster. It’s me Ms. Hochschild, are you alright? It was Peter! I’m fine, I said back through the door. Shit! I had to get dressed fast. I yanked on my skirt and bra in a hurry. Are you sure?, he said after a few seconds. I’m fine Peter, I responded in a huff as I put my jacket on.

Then I yanked the door open. Do you need something, I said trying to assert my dominance over him. No ma’am, Peter replied quietly. You’re just acting a little differently. I mean, your hair’s a little mussed. And you’re not . . . wearing any shoes. I looked down at my stocking feet, realizing for the first time that I had forgotten to put my heels back on. It’s been a long day, I said but without much conviction. And you’re not . . ., Peter trailed off. I’m not what?, I responded. Why are you grilling me Peter? You‘re out of line! There, I thought to myself, that should put him back in his place. Yes Ms. Hochschild, he responded. Well, good night, and with that Peter turned and walked back to the elevators.

I closed my office door and walked over to my desk. Phew, I said out loud as I put my heels on. That was a close one. Luckily, he’s not smart enough to figure out what was going on. I gathered my bags and strode like a powerful corporate woman over to the elevator to head home. It wasn’t until I got in my car that I realized I wasn’t wearing my blouse! My jacket was modest enough, but what had Peter seen...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 03:44 PM

Default Jennifer Hochschild at the Doctor’s Office - part 2

Jennifer Hochschild at the Doctor’s Office

I took a week off after my last escapade in the parking garage. I needed the time to recover my mental health after the humiliation of that day. The thought of crouching on the dirty floor behind a trash can in just my stockings, frigging myself like some kind of animal, was just too overwhelming. But as much as I hated myself for what I had done, I also found myself getting excited sometimes.

My dreams were extraordinarily vivid. I’d see, feel, myself getting stripped, forced to do lewd sexual acts, begging for it all to stop . . . and all to continue. I’d wake up with my panties soaked, sometimes my hand thrust down the front of them. More than once I rolled over and took my little vibrating “Pocket Pal” dildo out of my drawer and screwed myself to a shattering orgasm, all the while moaning about how I wanted Peter to take me, to make me his plaything. I’d lay there exhausted afterwards, not sure what to make of my mind and body reacting so differently to being humiliated.

By Thursday I was ready to go back to work. I had an appointment with the corporate doctor, so I had to go in no matter what. I put on my white satin panties and a pair of white lace-top reinforced toe thigh high stockings. No garter belt necessary that day. Over that I put on an ivory satin blouse (no bra, I love the way the silky top rubs against my nipples) and my cream colored business suit. It has pants rather than a skirt, but I love the thigh highs underneath. They’re my naughty little secret. Just thinking about them made my pussy wet again. This has got to stop, I remember thinking to myself, as I slipped on my three-inch ivory-colored sling back heels. I didn’t have time to do anything about my arousal now, but almost absentmindedly I picked up my Pocket Pal and slipped it in my purse. What am I doing?, I thought to myself. I wasn’t sure, but I thought my little friend might come in handy later that day.
Once in the office, my horniness put me on edge. I had a lot of work to do and all the morons in my office just aggravated me no end. Pauline didn’t seem to know how to pour a cup of coffee, let alone type a proper letter or get my legal staff on the phone. Worthless girl. Tim Spencer kept asking me stupid questions about additional hires in H.R. Those people don’t do anything anyway. Why on earth would they need more help? I finally got so annoyed at Tim that I ordered him out of my office. Loudly. He stared at me slack-jawed when I called him a damn fool who was lucky to have a job. Then I grabbed him by the necktie, dragged him to my office door, and dumped him in the hallway. You should have seen two dozen people stop working and stare at me. DON’T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT!, I shouted.at Tim. NOW GO AWAY! I turned on my heel and slammed the door as Tim stumbled away.

I could barely control myself. A broad, wicked smile spread across my face as I thought about Tim’s humiliation. Oh, the power I wield! Just thinking about that pathetic man stammering in my presence was so . . . intoxicating. I could feel my pussy getting wet again, clamoring for attention. Oh, I was so horny!

I sat down behind my desk and slipped my heels off. I rubbed my silky stocking feet on the floor and then together. I love that feeling. Reveling in my power, I closed my eyes and started imagining Peter Papandropous’s strong arms and dark hair. Oh Peter, I whispered. Subconsciously I reached down and unbuttoned my pants. Ohhhh... , I moaned a little more loudly as I slipped my hand into my panties. Very gently I started to rub my sex. Ohhhh Peter please take me, I moaned. I was so hot.

I was building toward an intense orgasm when all of a sudden I heard a knock at my door. The sound snapped me out of my reverie. I yanked my hand out of panties. What do you want Pauline?, I snapped. I’m very busy. It’s not Pauline, a man’s voice responded. It’s me, Peter. We were supposed to meet now. I thought I heard you call for me anyway... Oh my God! How loud was I?!

Yes Peter I was calling you, I said as I zipped up my pants and pulled my sling backs on. I was really frustrated and needed some sexual release. But that would have to wait. We had a meeting at 2:15 and you’re late, I said as I approached the locked door. You know I don’t like it when my subordinates waste my time! But it’s only 2:10, Peter replied as I opened the door. I expect you to be on Hochschild time, I said. Now wait here and I’ll be back in a minute. I strode into the hall heading toward the ladies room, leaving Peter standing there speechless. Weakling, I muttered under my breath. I think a couple employees heard me, but they all knew to lay low when I was on the prowl.

I took a few minutes to gather myself and returned to my office. Peter was still standing in the doorway looking sexy as hell, but I couldn’t tell him that. God, I was horny. Papandropous, I snapped, I trust you’re ready for our meeting. Yes ma’am, he responded.

I walked into my office with my typical authoritarian air, ready to dominate Peter. Papandropous, I said, why do I always have to... The smug question died in my throat. There on my desk was my outfit that had disappeared from the elevator last week! My heels, my suit, and, right on top in plain view, my sexy little black panties.

I could feel my face flush bright red and a little sweat break out on my brow. My mouth was dry, but I managed to say, Peter, who put these clothes here? I don’t know, he responded. I whirled on my heel and glared at him. I could have sworn I saw a slight grin on his face. What do you mean, you don’t know? I nearly shouted. You were standing right here in my doorway and they weren’t here when you came by! Sorry, he responded, but I went to get a drink of water while I waited for you. Someone must have snuck in while I was gone. Damn it, I knew he was smirking at me again, but I couldn’t prove it.

We stood in the doorway staring at each other for a minute when Pauline approached. Did she just share a sneaky grin with Peter?! What in the hell was going on around here? What do you want?, I snapped at Pauline. Your doctor’s appointment is at 3:00, she said. You’ll need to leave soon to make it in time. Thanks Pauline, but I know how to read a clock, I said contemptuously. That was usually enough to send here scurrying away, but not today. Always happy to help, Pauline said with a glance at Peter. That will be all Pauline, I snapped. My secretary turned and walked away.

I’ll meet with you later, I said to Peter. I have to go to the doctor now. Have a good time, Peter said. I shot him my most withering glare, but it didn’t have nearly the effect I like. Something strange was definitely going on in the office.

After cooling my heels in the waiting room for awhile, the nurse finally showed me into the exam room. Take off all your clothes, she said as she handed me one of those hospital gowns. You can leave on your panties and socks if you want. Stockings, I immediately thought to myself. A little shiver went through me at the thought. For some reason the image of my Pocket Pal flashed through my mind.

I kicked off my heels and felt the cold tile through my stockings. Mmmmm... Next I slipped off my pants. It felt so naughty standing there in just nylons and panties from the waist down with my jacket and blouse still on. I shrugged off my jacket and my blouse soon followed. Oh God I’m so horny, I thought to myself. My nipples got hard with the cool air and the excitement of being nearly naked.

My pussy got wetter and wetter as I stood there and I just couldn’t take it any longer. I slipped my hand down the front of my satin panties and lightly rubbed my clit. Oh God, I moaned. Look at me Peter. Look at me standing here in just my panties and stockings. I want to cum so bad, please let me cum. I was rubbing faster and harder now. Ohhhh..., I moaned.

Knock knock. Oh Peter, I moaned. Oh Peter, I’m about to cum. Oh Peter... Knock knock. The second rap on the door caught my attention. Ms. Hochschild, a man called out. Yes, I said completely flustered. Oh God, I was standing there in just my panties and nylons and the doctor was coming in! Are you ready for your exam?, Dr. Snyder said as he walked in. God he was cute. Late thirties, fit, curly dark hair, and no wedding ring. I threw one hand across my breasts and grabbed at the gown with my other. Oh, oh, I said. Snyder’s eyes grew wide at the sight of me in my lingerie fumbling for my gown, but he quickly gathered himself. Don’t worry, he said with a smile. Nothing I’ve never seen before. I was still deeply humiliated. As I pulled the gown on, I knew Snyder was staring at my pantied crotch. I looked down and saw why. My panties were pulled down a bit in front showing a few pubic hairs, and the crotch was clearly damp. My face glowed red.

Up on the table young lady, Dr. Snyder said to me. It was so condescending, but my humiliation made me accept his language. Yes sir, I murmured as I climbed onto the exam table. Atta girl. Now lie back and let me take a look. I thought I detected a lascivious tone in his voice, but his face didn’t betray him. I laid back and knew I was presenting quite a sight. The gown was so short that the lace of my stocking tops was on display as well as my silky nylon legs. Is that a bulge in his pants?, I thought to myself. The thought made my pussy wet all over again. My panties were absolutely soaked and there was no way I could hide it.

Dr. Snyder tugged my gown down in front and checked my abdomen with a few prods. Exposed to the cool air, my nipples stood at attention and Snyder “accidentally” brushed the back of his hand against one of them. Oooh..., I moaned without meaning to. I’m sorry, Snyder said, Did I hurt you? My faced turned even redder. No, I replied. I’m fine. I desperately wanted to jam my hand down my panties. In fact, that was the only part of my body that was covered by the gown. I obviously couldn’t do that with sexy Dr. Snyder standing right there, but I squeezed my thighs together a few times, working my pussy, and I came close to cumming. Oh, I needed to.

Stand up for me please, Snyder said, and leave the gown off. I did as I was told. Now grab the side of the exam table and bend at the waist. Oh God, I moaned to myself. Again, I did as told. What a lewd sight I was, standing there in my stockings, my silky panties stretched tight across my ass, and my tits hanging down. It was so humiliating, and so erotic.

Dr. Snyder started checking my back, his light touch along my spine giving me goose bumps. Doctor, I said in a husky voice, trying not to moan. What are you doing? Just checking you out Ms. Hochschild, he replied. Just checking you out. Ohhh..., I said. I was on my toes, arching my back, with my ass high in the air. My panties were clearly wet and I was squeezing my thighs as he rubbed my back.

I was so close to an orgasm when all of a sudden I heard the exam room door open and a woman’s voice called out, Dr. Snyder, I have a patient who urgently wants to speak to you. Ahhh!, I yelped. The door was wide open and there I was in my lingerie on the verge of cumming. Oh, the nurse giggled, I didn’t realize you were so... busy. I looked out the door and could see half a dozen men in the waiting room. Oh God!, I shrieked, and scurried around behind the exam table, my stocking feet slipping a little on the tile floor. There I crouched, trying to cover my breasts and pantied pussy. Nurse, please close the door!, I pleaded. Please! Well of course I will Jennifer, she responded. I didn’t think this would bother you so much. I didn’t know what that was supposed to mean, but I was just happy when I heard the door click shut. Dr. Snyder and his nurse had left me alone while they went to speak to the other patient. It was a man’s voice I heard through the door.

My humiliation was so intense that my mind reeled, but at the same time I was horny beyond belief. Crouching there behind the table, I knew I could cum easily. Without thinking, my hand slipped between my legs and I started rubbing myself through my sodden panties. Ooohhh..., I moaned. It just seemed like I couldn’t control myself anymore. I was so close.

Knock knock. Goddammit!! Couldn’t I just get two minutes to myself. Dr. Snyder was back, and this time he didn’t even bother to wait for me to invite him in. Get up Jennifer, he said almost as an order. Put your gown on. We need some x-rays. I did as I was told, my knees weak from my ordeal. Don’t bother tying the back, he said when I started fumbling with the strings. We’re not going far, and you’ll just need to take it off anyway. Not going far?, I wondered.

I had barely pulled the gown above my breasts when Snyder yanked the door open. Eek!, I said. Eek? What the hell is wrong with me? I’m a powerful, experienced businesswoman. And here I was being ordered around in my lingerie, nearly put on display for the leering eyes of a bunch of men who were, doubtlessly, my subordinates.

Let’s go, Snyder said. OK, I said quietly and headed towards the door. We walked into the hallway, heading towards the x-ray room down by the waiting room. The lights were so bright that they made my gown look nearly translucent. I reflexively covered my breasts with my right arm. Right in here, Dr. Snyder said as he gestured toward the x-ray room. His voice caused everyone to look up at me. Oh God, I said to myself. As I scurried into the x-ray room, I could feel the gown flapping in the back. Everyone in the waiting room just got a look at my panties and stockings, I moaned to myself. My pussy was so wet.

Take off your gown, Dr. Snyder said loud enough for everyone to hear. He didn’t even bother to close the door. I was so horny, humiliated, and off kilter that I just did as I was told. I slipped off my gown and, clad only in my nylons and panties, laid down on the x-ray table. The nurse, a noticeable smirk on her face, set up the machine and told me to relax. If I moved, it would ruin the film. I laid perfectly still as the camera did it’s work, but I wanted desperately to turn my head. I could hear voices in the hallway; one was Dr. Snyder and the other man sounded familiar but I wasn’t sure who it was. As soon as the nurse said she was done I whipped my head around toward the door, but the man moved away before I could get a good look. He had definitely watched me lying there in my underwear though. Could this day get any worse?

Dr. Snyder let me put my gown on and walk back to my exam room. I was so horny; I couldn’t take much more of this. We’re done, he said. You can get dressed. We’ll contact you when the results of your x-rays are in. Thank you, I said. The nurse, the more I saw her the more I thought I recognized her, handed me my clothes and my purse. I have a few things to take care of, she said. I’ll be back in ten minutes. Ten minutes! I didn’t want to stay in that doctor’s office ten more seconds. But what could I do?

Snyder and his nurse left the room and closed the door. I sat there for a minute, just thinking about how horrible the afternoon had been, from my business suit turning up on my desk, to getting caught in my panties and stockings by the doctor, to getting paraded around the office in just my lingerie. As awful as the thoughts were, the wetness in my panties suggested a different emotion.

Ten minutes. That might just be enough time, I thought to myself as I looked over my belongings. I dug in my purse and there was my Pocket Pal. Oh, my Pocket Pal. I shivered in anticipation. Without pause, I grabbed my little dildo and walked around behind the exam table. A girl has to be careful, you know.

I sank to my knees, closed my eyes, and hauled my panties down to mid-thigh. Peter Papandropous’s image came to mind; so did Dr. Snyder’s. I’m in charge here, I imagined myself saying to them. I call the shots. Now do as you’re told. My right hand drifted down to my pussy and started teasing my swollen clit.

Not today you’re not, Peter said in my imagination. You’re here to serve us. What?!, I said. I’m in charge. I don’t think so, Snyder responded, unzipping his pants. Today, you’ll do as you’re told. No, no, please don’t, I begged. Please don’t use me. Please, I’m begging you! Shut up Jennifer, he shouted as he put his cock to my mouth. Now suck me. OK, OK, don't hurt me. I’ll do whatever you want. I slipped my Pocket Pal into my mouth as I imagined sucking off Dr. Snyder. I fellated that dildo like a pro. Sucking it, licking its length, imagining how much my actions would excite a man. At the same time I slipped two fingers into my pussy while I kept rubbing my clit with a third. OHHHH..., I moaned loudly.

Please... me, I begged. Please Peter, please take me. I imagined Peter between my thighs, his cock rigid with anticipation. I wasn’t thinking anything about where I was anymore. I just wanted to finish my fantasy and have a mind-blowing orgasm. Oh Peter, I need it so bad. Take me! With those last words I took the dildo out of my mouth and jammed it into my pussy. OHHH GODDD!!!!, I cried in ecstasy. On my knees in just a pair of stockings with my panties pulled down, my eyes shut tight so I couldn’t see and the blood rushing in my ears so I barely hear, I nearly sobbed with relief and elation. I had no idea what was going on around me; certainly no idea the door had opened.

Hello Jennifer, a man’s voice, full of sarcasm and glee, said. My eyes snapped open and all the blood drained out of my face. It was Peter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 03:46 PM

Default Jennifer Hochschild in the Garage - part 3

Jennifer Hochschild in the Garage

I spent a restless night after narrowly escaping exposure in my office. That was crazy, that was crazy, that was crazy, I kept thinking in an adaptation of Chevy Chase in National Lampoon’s Vacation movie. Tossing and turning all night, I kept thinking about how if I had been seen it would have ruined me. To be caught running around in my panties and nylons in the office! I am a proud, strong businesswoman, not some tramp who can’t control herself. Oh, it just makes me sick to think about it.

But if I’m going to be honest with you, I have to say that I had another little glimmer of a feeling too. Deep down, thinking about being seen excited me. The thought of getting caught running around in my panties and nylons in the office! Now, in my conscious mind I knew I didn’t want to get caught, but the dampness in my panties betrayed some other part of my personality. We women really are as complicated as you men think we are.

I got up early--couldn’t sleep, needless to say--and took a shower. That always helps me clear my head. Then I rubbed in my favorite Estee Lauder body lotion, subtle enough to let men know I’m coming but not overwhelm them. I love the looks they give me when they get just a hint of my fragrance. Next came my black satin panties; they’re from Victoria’s Secret and fit me like a second skin. A matching bra and garter belt followed, then some gossamer thin silky black reinforced heel and toe nylons. Held up by my garter belt, they shift gently against my thighs and calves, making me constantly aware of what I’m wearing. Any men who are real aficionados can see the way they bunch ever so slightly around my knees and ankles. That’s how you know they’re real nylon and not that thicker spandex stuff that make women hate pantyhose. Over my lingerie, I put on my black power suit with a double-breasted jacket and gold buttons and a knee-length skirt with the zipper in the back and tailored to show off my best... asset. Three-inch heels completed the outfit. I checked myself in the mirror for a second and with a mischievous smile on my face knew I was ready to take on the day. All that stuff about getting caught on my knees in my panties and stockings was a million miles away. I was ready to be the commanding business woman today.

As I steered my BMW through the light morning traffic, the feeling of my garters stretching on my thighs caused my mind to wander. That was so exciting last night, I thought. And that orgasm! My God, it was so explosive. So enjoyable. Sitting at a stoplight, I absentmindedly let my fingers drop to my stocking-covered thighs. The silky material felt so sensual, so alluring.

Without thinking about it, I lifted my rear off the seat and hiked my skirt up just a little. I wanted to feel the welts of my stockings, the bumps of my garters. Maybe even stroke the little patch of skin on the inside of my upper thighs between my nylons and my silk panties. I laid my head back for a second as my thoughts turned to Peter Papandropous. Oh Peter, I whispered. Your body’s so athletic. Your hands are so strong. I want you so bad. Take me. I’m yours, take me. My hands wandered a little farther north and I stroked my pussy lightly through my black panties. Oh Peter!, I moaned louder. Oh Peter, I want it so bad!

HONK! I looked up with a start at the truck sitting next to me. Leering down at me was a truck driver! A simple working-class guy with two days of stubble and a stupid trucker’s hat. I looked down and realized that from the cab of his truck he could see my stocking tops, my garters, a hint of my panties, and my finger rubbing away at my clit. I yanked the hem of my skirt down and shot him an evil look. Simpleton, I muttered. He just smiled back at me and laid on that stupid horn again.

The light turned green and I shot across the intersection. A couple minutes later I pulled into my company’s parking garage. What’s wrong with me?, I wondered. How could I let myself get caught like that out in public? I was so humiliated. But at the same time my panties were damp and I had this intense desire to finish what I started. Stop it!, I said to myself out loud. Jennifer! Get hold of yourself. It’s time to be the boss and stop acting like some kind of a tramp. I climbed out of my car, my legs shaking a little, grabbed my Prada leather briefcase, and walked towards the elevators that would take me to my office.

Looking back, I think I may have overcompensated for the night before and my episode with the trucker. My near and real exposures seemed to put a rage in me that I don’t often feel. I spent the day being a total b*tch to everyone around me. Not that that overly concerns me. Anyone working at Lathrop needs to know I’m coming and fear me just a little. I read Machiavelli too. But this day was different.

First thing, I yelled at my secretary, Pauline, for coming in to work ten minutes late. Do you see what time it is, I asked. It’s 8:10, she responded quietly. Eight ten, I said. You’re to be in at 8:00. But Ms. Hochschild, Pauline began, I’m so sorry but my son is sick and I had to... Save it Pauline!, I barked at her. I don’t care about your kid, or what you have to do to take care of him. That’s not my concern. But these last ten minutes? Those _are_ my concern. I own those minutes. I own your time. Do you understand me? Yes ma’am, Pauline said sheepishly. Good. Now get me some coffee. And hurry up. I banged my office door shut in her face to drive the point home. That felt good, I thought to myself.

The coffee was serviceable--you can’t expect much more than that from a simple assistant--and it gave me the energy I needed to run the team meeting. Along with six men, I was the only woman there aside from a lowly secretary who was taking the minutes. Gentlemen, I said, striding to the front of the room. I knew they were staring at my legs and ass in my stockings and tailored skirt, and the thought put a little smile on my face. Who, oh who, would I humiliate today?

When I got to the front of the room I spun on my heel and glared at the half dozen division heads. I can always count on Tim Spencer, the head of payroll and accounting, to be fixated on my legs. Today was no exception. When I made eye contact with him, he turned a suitable shade of red. Mr. Spencer!, I snapped. Yes ma’am? Do you have a problem?, I asked. No ma’am. Then what do you think you’re looking at? Nothing... Then why is your face so red? It is?, he blurted out. It is, I said. Perhaps you need to pay attention to Lathrop’s business, Mr. Spencer... If you want to have a job. Yes ma’am, he murmured.

I turned to face the screen at the front of the room and could barely suppress a broad smile. This is so much fun, I thought. Then I heard it. Or at least I think I did. b*tch, came a low voice. It sounded like Peter Papandropous’s, but I couldn’t be sure. I whipped around. Does anyone have anything to say to me?, I demanded. You, Peter? No ma’am, he replied, but he didn’t look quite as abashed as he should have. I’ll have to deal with him later, I thought to myself and then launched into my presentation. The rest of the meeting was uneventful, except of course when I ordered Tim Spencer to get me a cup of coffee. Get you coffee?, he had sputtered. But one withering look sent him scurrying from the room. Oh yeah, and I also had Peter go get me cream and sugar since Tim forgot it. It’s nice to be the boss.

Word spreads at Lathrop, and everyone in the office seemed to have gotten the message to stay the hell away from me for the rest of the day. And when I did cross paths with someone, it was all they could do to make eye contact. I was in command again. And damn it felt good.

I was on a high the rest of the day and spent most of it catching up on paperwork in my office. I had so much to do that I really focused on my work. About 4:30, when the office was nearly empty, I went to the restroom and when I came back I was greeted by quite a surprise. There on my desk was a folded white blouse, the blouse I had accidentally left in the office the night before! It had a little unsigned note pinned to it:

Missing something?
Maybe you should
be more careful. . .

Pauline!, I yelled. It took a second, but my secretary appeared in the doorway. Yes ma’am, she said. Who put this here? I don’t know, Ms. Hochschild. I stepped away to the supply room and... Pauline, I interrupted, I don’t care where you went. So you didn’t see who left my blouse on my desk? No ma’am. I’m sorry but I wasn’t here. Go home Pauline, I snapped. Just go home. I don’t want to talk to you anymore. Yes ma’am, she said and turned to get her purse and go to the elevators.

I sat down at my desk and absently traced my finger on the blouse on my desk. Maybe you should be more careful... Maybe you should be more careful... Now _that_ was damn good advice. But the blouse turning up on my desk with a mysterious note kept bringing me back to the night before, the night where I would up on my knees in just panties and stockings, furiously rubbing my pussy right here in the office. That was so hot, I kept thinking. Maybe the note was right, maybe I did need to be more careful. But the damp spot in my panties made it clear that being careful wasn’t going to be a priority.

It was hard to stay calm sitting there thinking about my escapades the night before and my plan for this evening, but I managed to wait until 7:00 when you can pretty much count on the building being empty before leaving my office. Just to be sure, I stepped to my office door and called out: Is anyone here? Nothing but an echo came back to me. Hello!!! Nothing. Good, very good.

I grabbed the blouse and my keys off my desk, put them in my bag, and headed to the elevators. I was pretty confident that the building was empty but my plan was still risky, and it frankly was making me horny as hell. Riding down from the 23rd floor, I hit the 20, 15, 10, and 5 buttons on both elevators. Each time my elevator would begin its descent, I would remove an article of clothing. When the elevator stopped, I would exit my car, put my removed piece of clothing in the other elevator and then get back on my car. I’d be nearly naked by the time I got to the garage and at least briefly have no access to my clothes. The plan was ingenious, not too dangerous, and just the thought of it was incredibly arousing.

I took a deep breath, feeling the butterflies in my stomach, and stepped into my elevator. On the way to the twentieth floor, I thought “Here goes nothing,” and unbuttoned my jacket. With no blouse underneath, I was in just my bra when I shrugged the jacket off. Ding! The elevator’s bell sounded terribly loud when I got to the 20th floor, but it was just my nerves talking. Crossing my arms over my breasts, I held my jacket in front of my nearly naked torso and looked out of the open doors. The hallway was well lit but there was no one around. OK, I whispered, here goes, and stepped out of my car to walk over to the other elevator. It was a couple seconds slower than mine but came soon enough. I looked over my shoulder one more time--still no one around, thank God--and tossed my jacket into the other elevator. There, now I’ve done it, I thought. All I have on is my bra and there’s no way I can cover myself even if I need to. Just the thought really got my juices flowing.

I got back in my elevator and began the descent to the 15th floor. Without pause, I undid the back button on my skirt, lowered the zipper, and let the garment fall to my ankles. Oh God, I moaned as I felt the cool air on my thighs. I can’t believe I’m doing this. There was no mirror, but I knew what I looked like: all corporate from the neck up with perfectly done hairdo and makeup, but below that I was in just my black bra and panties, garter belt, stockings, and heels. Oooohhh, I moaned. Images of Peter were coming into my head.

Ding! I was at the 15th floor. I stood away from the open doors and peered out into another well-lit hallway. Again, no one around. OK, I thought. No turning back now. I walked out of my elevator and tried to stand as nonchalantly in the hall as possible--sure, you see a nearly naked woman in your office all the time, right?--as I waited for the other elevator to arrive. It was at least four seconds behind now but still not a problem. When it’s doors finally whooshed open, I threw my skirt in on top of my jacket and turned, head high and chest out to walk back to my elevator.

When my doors closed I took a deep breath and unhooked my bra. A little voice in the back of my head said, This is crazy! Jennifer, what are you doing? But it was easily overwhelmed by my arousal as I slipped the lacy bra from my breasts. My boobs are always pert, but they were nearly rigid from the excitement now. Oh, that feels so good, I whispered as I rubbed and tweaked my nipples. Oh God, I moaned just as the elevator dinged again. I was getting lost in the moment and didn’t even think to step away from the opening doorway this time. Luckily there was no one in the hallway. Without even pausing, I walked proudly out into the hall in just my garter belt, stockings, and panties. A few seconds later the other elevator arrived and I threw the bra in on top of the rest of my clothes. Then I turned and stared down the hallway without even trying to hide. Look at me, I said fairly loudly, I’m stripped to my undies and nylons. Oh God, I’m so humiliated. My panties were so damp.

The doors for my ride to the fifth floor barely closed before I pulled my panties down to my ankles. Oh Peter, I moaned loudly. Look at me. My panties are around my ankles! All I have on are my garters, stockings, and heels. My clit was swollen and I just couldn’t keep my hands off myself anymore. Oh Peter, Peter please take me. Please. I started rubbing my pussy very lightly. Ooooooohhhhh, I moaned. Ding!

Damn it! I really needed release but the elevator had arrived at the fifth floor. I stepped out of my panties and without even looking walked over to the other elevator. It took a full seven seconds for the car to arrive. I didn’t care though. At this point, I don’t think I would have cared if someone had walked right up to me. I was so damn horny. I just stood there in the hall wearing nothing but garters, stockings, and heels, lightly rubbing my pussy. Ooooohhhh... Ooooohhhhh, I kept moaning. It was just so exhilarating standing there like that. When the elevator finally arrived, I tossed my panties on the pile of clothes and went back to my car for the final descent.

I didn’t have much left to take off, so I slipped off my heels. The floor of the elevator felt cool through my wispy thin nylons. Wearing stockings without shoes always excites me just a bit; it just feels a little naughty. Now _this_ was naughty though! Nothing but a garter belt and stockings in an elevator. Not only that, no access to any of my clothes. Ohh, I was so hot. I touched my finger to my clit and it felt like an electric shock went through me. I could cum right now, I thought. I want to cum so bad, I moaned. Please Peter, make me cum.

When the doors slid open on the first floor, I must have been quite a sight. My skin was flushed, I had a hand buried in my pussy, I was moaning for Peter to take me, and I had on nothing but stockings. In my sex-induced haze, I pushed 23 on the panel to send the car back up to my office, grabbed my bag, and stepped out of the car.

My sex was still begging for attention, but for the first time in awhile I realized just what I was doing. I’m a proud businesswoman, I thought, and here I am in just my stockings, frigging myself in public like some kind of animal. And now that I was down in the parking garage I was really in the open. A little shiver went through me at the thought of my exposure, but my arousal was as intense as ever.

Where’s that stupid elevator, I thought, as I shifted my weight from foot to foot, waiting impatiently. I had one hand over my breasts and the other trying to cover my crotch, and I was crouching slightly, praying the elevator would hurry up. Seven seconds, eight seconds, nine seconds... I heard a car start up deep in the bowels of the parking garage. Oh God, I thought, I’m not alone in this building after all. I was really getting worried now.

Ding! Praise God! The elevator finally made it. Slowly the doors slid open and the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders. I’d have my clothes back in a second and no one would be any wiser. I allowed myself to crack a smile at the thought of what I had gotten away with as I stepped towards the elevator. I looked on the floor and my smile vanished. My clothes were gone!

I was frozen standing there in the garage. Here I had stripped myself to my stockings and my clothes were gone. Gone! I gaped into the elevator, but all that was there was a folded piece of paper that I picked up from the car’s floor:

Tsk Tsk!
I told you to be more careful.
This is going to be fun.

Oh God, I moaned to myself. Someone knows... Someone knows! What am I going to do?! I didn’t have much time to think; I suddenly realized that I could hear that car that had started up a minute ago coming towards me. OHHH NOOOO!!!!, I said rather loudly. Still clutching the note in one hand, I sn*tched up my bag with the other and ran as fast as I could behind a nearby trash can.

I don’t think the driver could have seen me, but I’m not sure. I managed to scramble behind the trash can before the car’s headlights swung my way, but it was a small can. I had to get on my knees on the foul garage floor to hide very well and I’m not sure my stocking feet were completely concealed. It seemed like the car slowed as it passed my hiding spot and I may have even heard the driver toot the horn, but that may have been my jagged nerves talking.

Finally the car passed and I had time to assess my situation. All I could think was: This is sooooo humiliating. Stripped to my stockings and garter belt and crouching in the filth behind a garbage can! How could I let this happen?! No matter how bad my brain knew the situation was, my body wouldn’t cooperate. Without thinking, my hand wandered back to my pussy. Oh God, I moaned. Oh Peter, please take me. Please take me right here in public!! I’m such a dirty girl. I need it so bad. Ooooohhhh!!!!

My finger found the magic button. I was so swollen, so horny, so ready to cum. I stroked myself faster and faster, grunting and moaning as I did so. It couldn’t have taken more than sixty seconds before I had the most shattering orgasm imaginable. I fell back on my rear, not caring about the dirty garage floor on my bare skin, and just sat there shuddering. Oh, that was amazing, I moaned.

It hit me then, just where I was and what I had done. Oh God, I’ve got to get out of here. But how am I going to get home? Then I remembered; I had stuck my blouse from the other day in my bag. I grinned at my good fortune and quickly slipped the garment on. It was clingy enough that my nipples showed prominently. (And, to be honest, the silky material felt really good, even though I had just had an amazing climax.) But that was the least of my problems. Looking down, I could see that the view I was offering was obscene: The blouse just reached my waist, leaving my pussy and ass on display. My crotch, framed by my blouse above and stockings below, looked like it was on offer. But it was the best I could do. I had no choice but to go to my car.

As I made my way to my BMW I was thankful that the garage was dark and there appeared to be no one around. Still, I walked low and slow, trying to keep to the shadows. When I finally got to my car I thankfully jumped in. Please God, just let me get home. I’ll never be bad again, I whispered. I started the car and backed out of my slot. Just as I did so, I saw an SUV start up and turn its lights on. Oh my God! Someone must have been in that car. There’s no way they couldn’t have seen me! Even worse, that SUV looked like it belonged to Peter Papandropous. Oh, this couldn’t get much worse. But maybe it was just my feverish mind. The driver pulled ahead of me and proceeded to the toll booth without so much as an acknowledgement.

The windows of the SUV were too heavily tinted, so I couldn’t tell who the driver was. All I know is that he took an awfully long time talking to the attendant. Sitting there under the bright lights by the toll booth in just a shirt and stockings, I felt so naked. Finally the SUV pulled out and I eased my way up to the tollgate. My pass didn’t work and the stupid bar wouldn’t go up! I saw the attendant get down out of his booth and walk towards me. Oh God, I said to myself. Now what am I going to do?! At the last second I remembered my bag in the seat next to me and put it in my lap. I must have looked really strange, my stocking tops on display, my nipples poking against my blouse, and my bag in my lap as I sat there, but what else could I do?

Hello Ms. Hochschild, the attendant said with a huge grin on his face as he leered down at me. Hello Luis, I replied, trying to act as haughty as I usually did. It was hard though, I had to shift uncomfortably in my seat. I was getting horny again. Did you forget anything?, he said with a lewd smile. No, I replied. Are you sure? Maybe I can help you with that bag, he said. No, my pass just doesn’t seem to be working. Oh, that’s OK, Luis said with a wink. The man in the car ahead of you said you might not have your purse--or anything else--with you, so he paid your toll. Oh, I whispered, my face turning beet. Thanks for letting me know. Could you please raise the gate now. Yes ma’am, he said, taking one last look at my stocking thighs as he returned to his booth.

Luis, I called as I paused at the raised gate. Yes ma’am. I have to know, I said. Who was in the car ahead of me? I was just... wondering. He said you might ask, Luis replied. But he didn’t give me a name. He just told me to tell you that you don’t know him yet. But he sure knows you. He said you’d certainly get better... acquainted. I sucked in my breath and my eyes grew wide when Luis said that. Ohhhh, I moaned to myself as I drove out of the garage to go home and end this terrible day. My life, I had a feeling, was about to get much more complicated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s