photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2012, 08:22 PM

Default Club Dance-Wildhorse Saloon Panty alert!!

While browsing the forum the other day I found a few posts for the old TNN shows Club Dance and Wildhorse Saloon. I thought I would contribute. Enjoy

The first series is a girl that was obviusly a member of some kind of dance club, there were lots of other people there wearing the same colors, but none that blatantly showed off like this girl.

The secons series is of a girl named Annie. Annie was always good for a panty shot or two..or three.,,or four...well you get the drift. I never saw Annie in anything that didn't show a lot of panty when she danced. Enjoy and let me know what you think!...More to come if you like!!
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-2012-03-02-08h20m47s103.jpg   vlcsnap-2012-03-02-08h21m01s3.jpg  

vlcsnap-2012-03-02-08h11m12s198.jpg   vlcsnap-2012-03-02-08h29m02s85.jpg  

vlcsnap-2012-03-02-08h30m31s24.jpg   vlcsnap-2012-03-02-08h31m34s95.jpg  

vlcsnap-2012-03-02-08h31m44s11.jpg  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:00 PM

Thanked 8,212 Times in 372 Posts
Default please

Please post video of Club dance if you have with rapidshare or oron. Thank you. Wish there were digital technology back then.
The Following User Says Thank You to txpaulranger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwm361218 View Post
While browsing the forum the other day I found a few posts for the old TNN shows Club Dance and Wildhorse Saloon. I thought I would contribute. Enjoy

The first series is a girl that was obviusly a member of some kind of dance club, there were lots of other people there wearing the same colors, but none that blatantly showed off like this girl.

The secons series is of a girl named Annie. Annie was always good for a panty shot or two..or three.,,or four...well you get the drift. I never saw Annie in anything that didn't show a lot of panty when she danced. Enjoy and let me know what you think!...More to come if you like!!
Here are some more caps. The girl in the super short white skirt is the one from the dancce club above, You know when she wears a skirt that short to a dance show that's going to be on national television she knows exactly what she's doing, AND WE LOVE HER FOR IT!!..GO GIRL!

The rest are just misc. caps from the TNN shows. Enjoy and feel free to add your own!
Attached Thumbnails
OCC1.jpg   OCC2.jpg  

OCC3.jpg   OCC4.jpg  

OCC5.jpg   OCC7.jpg  

OCC9.jpg   OCC10.jpg  

OCC11.jpg   OCC12.jpg  

Old 03-04-2012, 06:57 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpaulranger View Post
Please post video of Club dance if you have with rapidshare or oron. Thank you. Wish there were digital technology back then.

Sorry txpaulranger, I don't know how to capture clips from a DVD. I have BC player, VLC, Windows Media Player, and Real Player. If someone can tell me how to do it with one of those, or tell me another app that will do it that isn't too expensive I'll certainly give it a try. I'll post the question in the assistance thread as well. Meanwhile enjoy the caps. Does your user name mean you're from Texas?? I am as well. South Texas.
The Following User Says Thank You to lwm361218 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2012, 09:12 AM

Default found this

I found this old site.
http://members.core.com/~rayg/final.htm

I wonder what those people are up to right now. Besides uppies, I enjoyed watching that show. That was one of the places I wanted to visit someday. It was a sad fact of globalized American life, I guess. TV station wanted to have a large number of ratings for sure. I read an article about StarTrek rerun had better ratings than most of the old TNN shows after TNN was bought and became Spice channel. I am sure everybody wants to make money. But I do not feel right about ignoring small number of people. I thought cable TV was something for everybody. Nascar, fishing show or Club Dance on TNN were really focusing on real fan of those. I feel like left out or forgotten by a train heading somewhere else. I am not so sure what I am missing. I feel the same way when I go to Walmart. Maybe I should adjust to a current system. There is no point in my rant here. Club Dance just made me wonder chang of seasons.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txpaulranger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpaulranger View Post
I found this old site.
http://members.core.com/~rayg/final.htm

I wonder what those people are up to right now. Besides uppies, I enjoyed watching that show. That was one of the places I wanted to visit someday. It was a sad fact of globalized American life, I guess. TV station wanted to have a large number of ratings for sure. I read an article about StarTrek rerun had better ratings than most of the old TNN shows after TNN was bought and became Spice channel. I am sure everybody wants to make money. But I do not feel right about ignoring small number of people. I thought cable TV was something for everybody. Nascar, fishing show or Club Dance on TNN were really focusing on real fan of those. I feel like left out or forgotten by a train heading somewhere else. I am not so sure what I am missing. I feel the same way when I go to Walmart. Maybe I should adjust to a current system. There is no point in my rant here. Club Dance just made me wonder chang of seasons.
Sad to say...things just aren't like they used to be, including TV. Most times change is good, sometimes not so good. I guess they call that life.
The Following User Says Thank You to lwm361218 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 11:56 PM

Smile

That bottom shot with the white panties looks familiar I think I know which one she is. Brunette, thin, fairly attractive lady? I found this site by googling "tnn club dance", I used to love watching that show. Being a teenager back in the mid 90's with no internet you had to work to sexy things like this. I used to tape some of the episodes. I have some on vhs and don't know how to convert them to digital as of right now. I've done a little research on how to but haven't gotten around to it. Also the last vcr I bought started eating up tapes so I need to either get that one fixed or find another one to play the tapes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomB08 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 04:51 PM

Thanked 3,008 Times in 154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwm361218 View Post
Sorry txpaulranger, I don't know how to capture clips from a DVD. I have BC player, VLC, Windows Media Player, and Real Player. If someone can tell me how to do it with one of those, or tell me another app that will do it that isn't too expensive I'll certainly give it a try. I'll post the question in the assistance thread as well. Meanwhile enjoy the caps. Does your user name mean you're from Texas?? I am as well. South Texas.
In VLC it as as straight forward as right click, video, take snapshot I believe - though you would then have to locate the file (I don't recall where the default place is nor how to change it - though it probably isn't hard).
The Following User Says Thank You to spamcollector For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 10:18 AM

Default Good news

For all the TNN fans, this is a good news. Check this out. They will be back. hehe.

http://www.musicrow.com/2012/04/tnn-...n-this-summer/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txpaulranger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 07:49 PM

Found some of my caps from a long time ago (Wildhorse Saloon).
I loved this girl. Thought she was very hot. Sorry for the quality butit was very old from a vcr tape.
Attached Thumbnails
DA15.JPG   DA16.JPG  

DA17.JPG   DA18.JPG  

DA19.JPG  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mannysanguillen For This Useful Post:

Tags
dancing, panties, twirling panties, upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup