One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

View Poll Results: My first fictional story. Did you like it?
Yes 2 66.67%
NO 1 33.33%
We want more 0 0%
Change job 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2022, 10:31 AM

Thanked 2,616 Times in 126 Posts
Default Her daughter's fiance...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0057_modificata.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	789.7 KB
ID:	12251638

Hubby and wife had their picture taken while sitting on the couch of their living room, right before going out in their large garden.
At least fifty people were there, both relatives and close friends, to attend the engagement party of their 25 years old Laura.
A nice and large barbecue was going on, with steaks, hamburgers and hot dogs getting ready for the hungry guests. A couple of hired waiters and a professional cook were at work in the garden.
Veronika Berg, the blonde mom of the newly engaged girl was greeting and hugging and sometimes even kissing her guests (The events we are talking about took place long before the Covid 19 pandemic).
When she bumped into Peter, her future son in law, she told him in a clear and loud voice: “Here you are, dearest! Are you enjoying yourself? Where are your beautiful parents?”
“Down there, Ms. Berg” he answered shyly pointing towards a corner of the large garden”.
“Stop with the Ms thing right now! From now on you can call me Veronika!”
“Ok Ms. Berg…I mean…Veronika”.
“Peter, when you have five minutes, I need some help to bring something downstairs. Could you spare a little time for your fiance's mom?”
“Of course I will”.
“Let's make it right now, that mostly everyone is eating and drinking. And your Laura is among her college friends”.
A few moments later the gorgeous 49 years old woman and the handsome African American were in the master bedroom. Veronika had no problems unfastening the young man’s belt and unzipping his pants. When his long and large cock was free of his boxers as well, she kneeled in front of him and took it in her mouth. She was a blow job champion, and the fortunate young man, highly excited by the situation, came into her mouth in less than three minutes.
As soon as she was able to talk again she told him: “There you go! No more time, now. But I will expect your thanks very soon, dear Peter. Now we will see much more of each other”.
She went in front of the mirror of the ensuite bathroom checking her makeup. She had avoided red lipstick that afternoon, just in case.
“I will go downstairs first, you can follow in a while”.
Back in the garden she spotted her daughter and walked to her.
“Laura, my dear, what a beautiful party. You look gorgeous. But where is that fiance of yours? We must drink something together and toast to your happiness!”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fantasymaster1951 For This Useful Post:

Tags
african american, blonde milf, blowjob, mother in law

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s