Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2017, 03:35 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts
Default She Left A Calling Card

Anyone ever had a sexual encounter where you may have left evidence (intentionally or accidentally) of what you did. Did you get called out? How did you handle it? Share your experiences.

This is just a snippet from a much longer story of a very adventurous, sexual charged weekend.

I returned to my hotel suite after spending a day working to my woman who had scented up the rooms and was wearing a red teddy. She was fresh out of the shower, smelling like summer fruits and body shimmering from the edible oils she had chose to moisturizer with.

Alot happened and I'll share in other posting but on this topic there was a desk in the living room of the suite. After I had her naked, l lifted her up and placed her bare ass on the desk. We kissed and I fingered her until she came. She then laid back, wrapped her legs around me and we went at it some more.

After we both and removed ourselves from the table, she said "we can never eat on that table again". There as a greasy outline from her body oils of her ass, back and shoulders and handprints where evident on both table end and the wall behind the table. Clearly you could sew something happened.

Fast forward the next day and we where rushing to check out. We had to pack and leave in a hurry and it was only once we where driving home a few hours later and reminiscing of the sex that we both realized we did wipe down the table. We joked about what the maid would think when they came to clear the room or worst if they omitted the table and they next guest had noticed the outline.
Old 11-28-2017, 04:27 PM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

My wife and I used to go to a local golf course where we were members. We would lay on a blanket and go at it for hours. My wife was feeling adventurous, so we walked naked down the fairway with her riding my fingers as we walked.
We got to the green, she laid down on the cool grass as I ate her pussy. Later, we went into the sand trap and fucked like we were on the beach.

The next morning, as I was playing that hole, my playing partner noticed the ass and heel prints in the sand!
Old 11-29-2017, 02:40 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts
Default Beach

When we wander down the beach for a quiet spot to play there are always two sets of footprints diverting towards a suitable place and two sets leaving.
The spot itself usually gives an indication of what happened.
Usually there will be someone wandering past soon after.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2771.JPG   DSCN2772.JPG  

DSC_0364.JPG  
Old 11-29-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
When we wander down the beach for a quiet spot to play there are always two sets of footprints diverting towards a suitable place and two sets leaving.
The spot itself usually gives an indication of what happened.
Usually there will be someone wandering past soon after.
Now you have me thinking. I'm wondering if we left similar imprints and clues on the beach when we made out. It was night when we came and left.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 07:45 PM

Figure I'd contribute again.

When I would return home from college to see my g/f we often would often drive to the local park late nights and have sex in and on the car.

My mom decided to drive my car to the store the morning after I had just had sex in it with my the g/f. My mom didn't ask for my permission. She just grabbed my keys off the counter and went to my car. I was asleep in my room when I heard my mom yelled out my name. Groggy from sleep I got up, got dressed and went to see what she wanted.
"Are those foot prints in the window and on the dashboard" was the first thing my mom asked me. I didn't respond. Mom gave me this look and I felt slightly embarrassed. More so because my g/f was thought to be a shy humble lady (ya right).
My dad was there too and didn't say a word but he just pointed at the handprint on the hood of the car, laughed and walked off.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:05 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

When we used to dogging frequently, we were friends with a lovely couple.
One evening we went somewhere quiet and had a play with them.
I stood back as the couple played with Mrs A on the car bonnet (hood) and took plenty of pics.
We had a blast!

Monday morning I parked at work in a shared yard, which was mainly car repair and respray units.
I saw people walking passed my car and they were staring at it in a strange way and smiling.
More workers/people walked by.

So at breaktime I walked over to see what they were looking at. The car we owned at the time was white, the dust from the yard had blown over the car giving it a light dusting.
As I got closer to the car I could see something on the bonnet but couldn't make it out at first.

Then it appeared. A perfect imprint of a womans arse cheeks and pussy in the middle of the bonnet ..... followed by a pair of boobs in front of them and several handprints!!

A CSI team would have loved working that scenario out ha ha.

Our friends wife had been reclined/sat in the middle of the bonnet naked from her boobs down, Mrs A had her boobs out and just lingerie on and bent over the wing licking our friends wife pussy as our male friend was having sex from behind with Mrs A and leaning his hands on the wing!

I couldn't help but laugh and show Mrs A when I got home. The look on her face was priceless!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 06:53 AM

Thanked 5,720 Times in 428 Posts

A friend of mine, many years ago when he was still living at home, came down to breakfast on a Sunday morning, having been out the night before. His father was already sat there.

"Take a girl out last night son?"

"Yes dad." (Bit puzzled.)

"Have a good evening?"

"Yes thanks dad." (Now even more puzzled.)

This continued after breakfast..)

"Gonna clean your car this morning son?"

"Er ... yes dad." (Strange question, it's not even that dirty.)

"Gonna do it now?" (What is the matter with him today?)

"Well ... soon."

"I've just done mine, there's plenty left in the bucket."

Thinking, oh for heavens sake, he went out to clean his car just to shut the old man up. When he got there, he saw what his father had noticed and he hadn't. There, on the driver's side so hidden from the house, stuck to the side of the car, where he'd thrown it away the night before and the wind must have blown it back ... was a used condom.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:56 AM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

My wife and I used to drive from Myrtle Beach, SC to Pennsylvania. We drove at night, using back roads in NC until we hooked up wit I-95 in NC.

Often er would fool around, getting very horny. On night we pulled into a farm road. My wife got naked, and got out of the car. Laying across the hood, I would fuck her. She was always very wet, and this night she was squirting and her juices poured out of her pussy.

Later, we stopped at a service area for breakfast. We noticed the hood and bumper had cum stains where her juiced flowed down. It was fun watching people look at it as they passed the car.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:03 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default She left a calling bra

I picked this gal up at a bar in my college town one night. One thing led to another and we were back at my place screwing the night away. We really had a fun evening and hit it off well. She had told me that she had to be up and gone early for something .....I don't remember why.

I vaguely remember her getting out of bed, thinking she needed to use the bathroom, and falling back asleep. I woke up some time later and she was gone. I felt bad that I did not get up when she left. What I did find was her bra sitting on my desk with a note in one of the cups. The note said how much she enjoyed our time together and a reminder to return this (the bra) to her. It also had her name and phone number.

I called her later that day and apologized for not getting up when she left and offered to return her bra as soon as possible. I went to her place that evening and she answered her door topless laughing that she was in need of her bra. The bra never made it on her that night.

We ended up dating for quite a while, but she transferred to a different college ending the relationship. Fun gal, good looking and great in bed.
Old 08-16-2019, 10:38 PM

Thanked 25,667 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Lost

Lost Or probably stolen.... I've lost numerous panties through the years....a lot of guys have my calling card.
Attached Thumbnails
pla22 (4).jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023