Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2017, 10:49 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts
Default "Revenge" exhibitionism.

Sometimes, exhibitionism is a way to get "revenge" on you for some reason or another...

I remember when I first started taking my ex to the nudist resort. She wasn't really into it, but she had just grown tired of me relentlessly trying to get her to get naked in public. So she reluctantly agreed to shut me up.

One day, after I had been more pressing than usual about going to a resort, she just locked herself in the bathroom and came out moments later; completely shaven. I wasn't sure what was going on; she didn't say a word about it.

The next day we headed to the resort. She was normally shy and reserved; but as we sat by the pool, she applied sunscreen and proceeded to sprawl out, legs wide open, right in front of the pool area! I said something about it; and she basically shut me up right there on the spot. I sat back and watched in disbelief as people did "double takes" of her open coot as they walked by. Some people we knew showed up; and as we sat and chatted, my wife leaned back with one leg propped up and her shaven coot clearly open! Our friends, who had never seen her "that way" actually complimented her on her bold approach to being openly naked!
Later that day she gave me a "happy now?!" look that clearly made her "open attitude" some kind of revenge tactic about my insistence on her being naked in public. I guess she wanted to "show me." LOL!!

Actually, this experience turned out to be "groundbreaking" for both of us as far as her showing off her body. She realized that day that she actually comfortable with people looking at her, coot and all; and I realized that I actually liked that side of her and people seeing her that way! "Revenge" exhibitionism has it perks!
Old 03-31-2017, 07:28 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

I just remembered another of my ex's "revenge moments."

This was way after the original "revenge moment." We were hanging out with some nudist friends talking and joking; and my wife brought up the fact that she felt I didn't compliment her body enough. I guess I saw her naked so often that I didn't really feel the need to keep telling her how great she looked naked.
One of our male friends who was sitting by us just picked up on her cue and started complimenting her on the spot. He told her how great her naked ass looked! My wife smiled; turning around, pointing her butt towards him and letting put his hand on her booty! She was normally not into that kind of "pointed" physical contact; so I knew she was trying to make a point. Then, she plopped down on his lap, and just hugged him, pressing her big tits against his face! She gave me a look as if to say: "see, this is what happens when you don't compliment me enough!" I was secure enough to not get offended by the situation; and the "wow" look on our friend's face was priceless.
My wife spent a nice long time sitting on his lap. His hands wandered here and there; and with her naked ass on his lap and her tits rubbing up against him, I was surprised he didn't get aroused. Not too many people could say they'd held my naked wife like that!

But I got what this "revenge" was all about. I started telling her how great she looked naked more often!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022