uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2017, 06:54 AM

Thanked 15,548 Times in 653 Posts

I watched mey wife giving my mate a blow job by our pool, then she sucked him off again, and fucked him, when we went indoors. She blew me whilst she sucked him and blew him yet again as I fucked her. I, and my mate, each took some photos during the night
It was a hot night and my wife and I were having drinks by the pool, she was wearing only her bikini bottoms. Whilst sitting there we heard my mate call out, he had decided to make a surprise visit, I shouted in reply that we are up by the pool. My wife reached for her bikini top but I said, don't bother, he has seen them plenty of times. They have been fuck buddies for a while, and my wife always tells me all about it after they have had a session - I love it. But the three of us have never been together for a session. She was topless when Rob joined us.
We sat there drinking and talking all the time Rob kept looking at her tits, I asked, "why are you looking at her tits so intently?, you have seen them many times before." "I just like looking", he replied.
We continued drinking and were getting a little tipsy, it was really hot and my wife said "why don't we all get in the pool?" "I don't have a swimsuit with me" Rob said, "I did not expect to go swimming" 'OK" said my wife "We can all skinny dip" and with that she stepped out of her bikini bottoms and dived into the pool. Rob looked at me"Why not?" I said and I stripped off and joined my wife in the pool. "Come on Rob" my wife called out and he started to remove his clothes, his erection was obvious.
After mucking around in the pool for a while I said "I would like to take some photos of this", "OK" my wife said "that soiunds exciting, I'm game if Rob is"
To start with my wife lay back on Robs lap at the side of the pool and I took a photo, then Rob and I swapped positions and my wife lay on my lap whilst Rob took the photo. I then whispered to my wife, her name is Shirl, "I would love to watch you blow him" "mmmm" she said. We all carried on mucking around for a while and then sat on side of the pool, both of us guys still had erections. Shirl then jumped into the pool again and swam between Rob's legs and took his cock in her mouth whilst I took a photo. Rob was so hard and excited it took only seconds for him to cum Shirl looked at me and opened her mouth which was full of Rob's cum, and she swallowed the lot, licked her lips and winked at me.
"Let's go indoors" Shirl said, 'this could get interesting" she wrapped a towel around herself and ran down to the house with Rob and I, both naked, following her. When i the house Shirl looked at Rob, his erection had returned, and said "Let's carry on from where we left off" and she knelt in front of him and took him in her mouth again.Rob the lifted her up and she put her legs around his waist and he slipped his cock inside her. Shirl looked at me and winked and looked down at my erection.
Rob then gently laid Shirl on the floor and sat up to watch himself sliding his cock in and out of Shirls wet c*nt. Shirl looked at me, smiled and gave me a thumbs up, then spread her legs wider and held her c*nt open as wide as possible as he continued to fuck her, Rob was mesmerized with the vision. Then Shirl called me over, I knelt beside her and she took my cock in her mouth, This was too much for Rob who shuddered and came again, this time inside her.
"Want sloppy seconds" Shirl asked me as she laid me on my back and spread her legs with her sloppy wet c*nt engulfing my cock. She was smiling at me all the time, maneuvering her hanging tits over my mouth, I nibbled at her hard nipples.
Then she sat up again and looked at Rob and beckoned him over, his erection had returned and she took him in her mouth for a third time as she ground up and down on my cock, his cum and her juices lubricating her c*nt even more. Then I came and she pushed down even harder, Rob grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth and came again, for a third time. Shirl gagged but still licked her lips as he pulled out. We all lay back sweating and covered with juices. It was quite a night.
We were using polaroids for the photos then and ran out of film, but here are the photos that we took of a memorable evening.

Hope you enjoy, she loves the thought of being looked at and maybe being saved for later, if you know what I mean! We would like to know if you download or share any.
If this experienc is enjoyed we do have others to share later.
Attached Thumbnails
apixaarobfuck004.jpg   aarobsuck003.jpg  

pix1aamefuck005.jpg   pix13sn030810030.jpg  

pix1sn190309f.jpg   pixsn030810004.jpg  

pixsn030810029a.jpg   PIXsn030810036.jpg  

sn030810014 - Copy.jpg   apixn030810012.jpg  

Old 10-16-2017, 09:19 AM

Thanked 1,809 Times in 74 Posts

This might sound strange, but I finally got my wife to stop shaving her arm hair and her pussy.

Her arm hair is blonde, but her pubic hair is jet black.

We went streaking a few weeks ago and I loved how her body hair glistened in the moonlight.

I can't stop myself from caressing her arms and bush!

And we're both in our 30s!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ocguy55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 06:52 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Gittis View Post
This might sound strange, but I finally got my wife to stop shaving her arm hair and her pussy.

Her arm hair is blonde, but her pubic hair is jet black.

We went streaking a few weeks ago and I loved how her body hair glistened in the moonlight.

I can't stop myself from caressing her arms and bush!

And we're both in our 30s!
Not strange at all, but damn sexy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 12:11 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Sent my wife to work with a load in her.

My wife and I have morning sex.quite often, not that unusual. What was different this morning was the timing. Normally we will wake up, fuck, then get ready for work.

Today I waited until she was showered, dressed and ready to leave. She was at our bathroom mirror putting on some lipstick when I came up behind her. I undid her pants and reached into her panties. She of course scolded me but didn't actually tell me.to stop.

I then guided her out of pur bathroom back to the bed, pushing her down. Then I took her pants and panties off and climbed between her legs. As I was lining my cock up to her pussy she was laughing saying we didn't have time for this. I slid into her in one stroke. Lisa was soon moaning softly as she told me to hurry. She then reached down and rubbed her clit while I fucked her. She started telling me to come for her and in a few minutes I did, deep in her pussy.

On a whim I put her panties back on her. I told her I wanted her to go to work with my cum inside her. She looked at the clock and said she really didn't have much choice if she wanted to get to work on time. She slipped into her pants, straightened her hair and left.

She texted a little while ago. While she did clean up a little in the bathroom at work she can still feel my cum in her and it has her feeling horny.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:18 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts
Default Reddit

I've gotten my wife to do a lot of things (some of them are documented here on this site).

I've been trying to get her to start her own NSFW Reddit account for ages. She knows I've posted her photos here and there on Reddit, but she never fully bought in. This weekend, on a dare, she created her own account, and even got verified on a couple of groups!

I'm not going to post her Reddit name here, because I believe it's against the rules. But if anyone is interested PM or email me and I'll give her the name.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCount1980 View Post
Lay on her mothers bed wearing her panties and let me cum on them...
Was it her panties or her moms ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kinky_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2017, 01:18 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
Most our trains are quite a bit slower than 125mph. Where I use to live there was a track were they ran 45 or 50mph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
Can i ask, something thats bewildering me.....why so many people pose nude on train tracks? Is this an american thing? In the uk you would be totally nuts to go anywhere near a railroad with 125mph express on the way. Whats the facination with being on the tracks?
L O L ... in town, (near town) more like 25 - 35 Mph, couple of tracks near here haven't been used in years - rusty, some even tear up tracks for walking path....
Not much danger - unless your fall-down-drunk
Fascination.... Nostalgic, old-fashion, abandoned areas good place to play alone without interference, while still a chance to get caught, and that's more likely by bums, or young adults (less trouble)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jonnyracerx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 12:57 PM

Thanked 2,427 Times in 149 Posts

We were driving to an event this past weekend, and I was hoping to get/give a little show. She's very shy (sometimes) and is reluctant to show off, though she knows that I love it. She's ridden in the car both topless and nude on a couple occasions, and I was hoping to get her to go along with it again.

My suggestion that she take off her clothes on the highway came with some reluctance, and she agreed to take off her pants and panties. i drove along with the cruise control set and played with her. She reclined her seat, and turned to look away from any anyone that might appear on her side. It was a warm sunny day, and we drove along like this while listening to music. I was in heaven.

There wasn't much traffic. When cars would pass (or when i would pass) nobody seemed to notice. This was likely because she was wearing a blouse and it would be nearly impossible to see as far down as her exposure was. As I had mentioned earlier, she has gone along with my desires to do this in the past, and I've always been amazed that you can be driving along with a gorgeous nude woman exposed for anyone to see, but few people look.

Most of the time, as we drove, she would lie back with her eyes closed as both a means of taking in the sensation and of shielding herself from knowing if she was seen or not. Every once in a while we would pass a truck. As they would appear on the road i would get excited about the opportunity and increase my speed to get up to it quickly. Of course, then, I was challenged with the task of slowing down without being obvious. More often than not we slipped past the truck at a pace that was probably too fast for them to see, or recognize what was going on.

It had been quite some time (probably nearly a half hour) since we had started, and she was seeming to really be enjoying the feelings. She opened her eyes to me and told me that she was trying not to come, because once she did, she'd likely be driven to get redressed. I was good with that, and continued working my best to keep her close.

Although you might think she was a willing exhibitionist at this point, I can assure you that was not the case. You could see her anxiety of being there, even with the low chances of her being seen. I know that there have been times that she was much more receptive to being exposed. This was not one of those times, and I was concerned that if I pushed too far it would ruin the potential for a repeat experience.

The road that we were on had just, recently, been repaved. This made it very quiet, and you could hear the sounds of the cars as they passed. She was obviously anxious whenever someone went by, and I was beginning to feel like she was going to lose her nerve (especially among the trucks, because I'm sure she recognized that their view was much better). To that point, I think she was relying on the relative speed we passed with to retain her dignity. I was having a fantastic time, and she looked amazing as she ground herself more and more into my hand. Nevertheless, when it was obvious that we were close to another vehicle, she would be more subtle, and drop further into her seat.

Though I was kind of getting off on her being embarrassed with the threat of being seen, I figured that any chance I had to show her off would have to be done with some sort of trickery. I turned the air conditioning up a couple notches (It was getting pretty hot in the car in more ways than one), and it seemed to drown out the sound of what was around us. Turned up the radio a bit too to help disguise my intentions.

We were getting close to our destination, so I told her that I wanted to see her have that orgasm. (A suggestion that she seemed to appreciate) She continued to lie there with her eyes closed, her face turned away from the window and toward me. She was lifting her hips and pushing into my fingers as we crept up on what was going to be the last semi-truck we would pass, and I took that opportunity to begin slowing closer to his speed. As I came parallel to his window I knew that if he looked down he would be watching her writhing on the seat. I couldn't see if he was looking, though I'm confident that he was. His pace wasn't very fast, and in fact was going a little less than the speed limit. I drove along side his cab even as traffic started to accumulate behind me (I could feel her building up).

She finally went off, and had a pretty dramatic orgasm. I increased my speed slightly and moved in front of the truck to let the bottled traffic get by. By the time she had cooled down a little bit and opened her eyes, we were well ahead of it. I really don't think she knows the show that she was putting on, or how close we were to her audience.

In my mind, he would have known something was up as we approached the cab. Maybe he saw into the windshield her exposed midsection, her feet on the dash, or her naked legs contrasting with the dark interior of the car. Maybe he gazed down and watched her with the same level of appreciation that I was experiencing. He could have had his phone out, taking pictures or videotaping her. It would be AMAZING to stumble upon those pictures posted.

I've always been reluctant to post pictures that could be recognized, and would never want to put her at risk for being found out. I think that with the seat reclined back, and her face turned away she would be quite safe. Maybe (if I keep a close eye) someday I'll find a picture of her from his perspective.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyracerx View Post
L O L ... in town, (near town) more like 25 - 35 Mph, couple of tracks near here haven't been used in years - rusty, some even tear up tracks for walking path....
Not much danger - unless your fall-down-drunk
Fascination.... Nostalgic, old-fashion, abandoned areas good place to play alone without interference, while still a chance to get caught, and that's more likely by bums, or young adults (less trouble)
Railroad tracks are photogenic. They give a nice sense of depth to the image. But it's still a bad idea and something that is being discouraged by the railroads. I've got a friend who works with railroad safety and people still die walking the tracks or taking pictures with some regularity. And it's incredibly traumatic for the engineer when it happens.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skyjack For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 03:39 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjack View Post
Railroad tracks are photogenic. They give a nice sense of depth to the image. But it's still a bad idea and something that is being discouraged by the railroads. I've got a friend who works with railroad safety and people still die walking the tracks or taking pictures with some regularity. And it's incredibly traumatic for the engineer when it happens.
I have a cousin who is a train engineer and he says the same thing. When it takes more than a mile for his train to come to a complete stop when he is traveling at speed, there is not much he can do other than blow the whistle.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s