Thanked 8,310 Times in 186 Posts
Default last of more agde

last of more agde
Attached Thumbnails
Urlaub Juli 2010 004.jpg   Urlaub Juli 2010 005.jpg  

Urlaub Juli 2010 011.jpg  
Old 08-03-2012, 05:06 PM

Default A report from our recent visit to Cap D'Agde

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]MarcoPolo recently asked for "fresh reports from who is just been to CdA to make the others partecipate of this joy. In my experience particular are the dress code day and night, the balance between the swingers lifestyle the others, the pda rules, the clubs and of course the mousse afternoons in Le Glamour."

So here's a quick report.[/COLOR]

We wore flip-flops and nothing else all day.
In the evening almost everyone dresses. The men wear regular trousers and shirts unless they are BDSM, gay or exhibitionist. The women wear sexy stuff. Really pervy. Lacy or net clothing, breasts hanging out or showing through. Pussy showing through (no knickers). Bums bare or showing through. As you walk around it's hard to do it all justice, there's just so much to see in every direction.

Almost all the people shave their pubic hair. A few are neatly trimmed, and one or two have extravagant bushes.

Of course there's a big element of exchangiste/libertine (swinger) activity there. The nightclubs seem to be entirely focussed on serving this purpose, very expensive and generally couples-only. Couples who go there do tend to say that they are worth the money.
We did not visit Le Glamour, but it is clearly doing very well - very popular. Heard some complaints that they were not allowing single men in.

The BDSM and gay elements are strong too, though no problem as far as we (or anyone else) were concerned.
In fact the gay section on the beach (informal but obvious) was the most serene and pleasant.
The couples area of the beach was packed with exhibitionists pulling their knobs and shagging for show.
No problem with that either - if you don't want that stuff then simply don't go there.

There are still a fair number of traditional naturists who like to be naked all day, carry a towel with them and are not exhibitionist.
There are nudists who don't quite subscribe to the naturist culture. They dress to walk between their accommodation and the beach, or to walk around the shops. Then when they get to the pool or beach, they strip off.
There are lots with body piercings. Not to our taste, but everyone's different.
There's a fair number of gay males - unintrusive, seem to enjoy the lifestyle there as well as each others' company and are in no way made unwelcome by anyone else. It seems to be very 'gay-friendly'.
The swingers seem to be quite exhibitionist. Again no problem. Rather fun, really.
The hordes of single males who swarm in groups around the exhibitionist couples on the beach are not so attractive!

There are lots of families who generally stay on the campsite and behave beautifully on the beach.

Finally there were a few transgender people (say maybe 2 all week). There is a very tolerant and relaxed atmosphere for everyone.

All sorts of people, all enjoying their holiday in harmony. Lovely.
I would say that we are in the naturist category but enjoy having a good look around!

Beach was excellent, lovely and clean everywhere. In fact the whole place was litter free and very clean, though some parts are tired and tatty now and could do with a full-time gardener as well.

Prices in the shops are reasonable. The coffee is excellent everywhere (unlike in the UK!)

Cap D'Agde is without doubt the best naturist destination in Europe. We enjoyed it immensely and will be back again very soon.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:21 PM

Thanks for reporting. It is very nice and complete. I hope here we will have also other ones like that, every one with a different position.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo56 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 07:45 AM

Thanked 1,052 Times in 40 Posts
Default more agde

more agde
Attached Thumbnails
2011 006.jpg   2011 024.jpg  

Old 08-04-2012, 03:19 PM

Thanked 1,052 Times in 40 Posts
Default more agde

more agde
Attached Thumbnails
2011 021.jpg   2011 011.jpg  

Old 08-05-2012, 09:53 AM

Default Holiday Report

The wife and I have just returned from our first holiday at cap d'agde. We had visited previously as day visitors only when staying in the area with the kids at various camp sites. The kids have left home now, so we decided to try a week at the cap.

And what a week.

We are not swingers or exhibitionists or naturists, we just like visiting nudist beaches on holiday and occasionally have sex or masturbate each other on the beach if the opportunity arises.

Our first little adventure began on a drive back from the town of Agde. My wife had worn no knickers, and she let me wank her as we drove back to the cap. We even stopped and asked some young lads directions as I continued to finger her. we didn't even stop as we passed through the security barrier!

Our apartment was called 'Malibu' which we had rented through AGN. It looked directly onto the entrance of the beach near to the beach bar, La Galleon. We spent many a late afternoon having sex on the terrace watching all the naked people leaving the beach.

We spent most of our time on the sunbeds at La Galleon, but on a couple of occasions we walked down to the adult section of the beach to play, but to be honest the temperature was too hot for us, so we didn't stay long. However we did manage to watch lots of BJ's and mutual masturbation going on.

On our last full day, we went to the foam party. If there is one thing you must do before you die, then go to the foam party at Cap d'Agde, it is amazing. Firstly you must enter absolutely naked, you leave everything at the cloakroom, including your sandals. Then you enter what looked to me and the wife was a roman orgy. There are beds and sofas dotted about in the open air with couples and groups have sex, some sucking, some wanking and some just fucking.

We walked through this section and passed the large jaccuzi on the left and entered the actual foam party. It was full of naked couples covered up to their necks in foam, dancing to the music. We headed for the middle of the foam and began to dance and caress each other under the foam. We then began to feel hands appearing out of the foam touching our naked bodies, so we did the same to others. It was so surreal, all these naked, young and beautiful people were all enjoying the sensations of each others bodies. I could feel feel other mens hands on my wifes pussy as i fingered other young women, and these women were in turn masturbating me.

Everywhere you looked you could see young men being sucked and wanked, with huge erections everywhere. After about 30 minutes, my wife said lets take a break so we went into the jaccuzi to cool down. This too was full of couples, sucking and masturbating, but there was a large sign on the wall which stated 'No Sex In The Jaccuzi'. We stayed here for a while before returning to the foam party for more intimate fun.

A little later we went to the bar to buy a drink. The bar was full of people queing to buy drinks, and I managed to squeeze in between two young girls, with my wife standing behind me. As I stood and waited to be served, the girl to the left of me, grabbed my cock and began to wank me, while she continued to have a conversation with a man to the left of her. As I ordered a small beer and a glass of rose, my cock was fully erect and being tugged furiously.
Eventually, I had to excuse myself, and said thank you to the girl, so my wife and I could sit down and have our drinks.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:47 PM

Thanked 48,720 Times in 952 Posts
Default Linda Thorén in Cap d'Agde

go here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=134465
Old 08-05-2012, 03:45 PM

We are going back again mid September after having a fantastic time mid July. Anybody know what the weather is like then ? We are going on the 14 th of sep. is it still busy and are the "amazing" foam paries still going then ?

Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Claretchris For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randlesf View Post
On our last full day, we went to the foam party. If there is one thing you must do before you die, then go to the foam party at Cap d'Agde, it is amazing. Firstly you must enter absolutely naked, you leave everything at the cloakroom, including your sandals. Then you enter what looked to me and the wife was a roman orgy. There are beds and sofas dotted about in the open air with couples and groups have sex, some sucking, some wanking and some just fucking.
Sounds great! Do you pay an entrance and is it all inclusive then? Because I wonder where to put the money if you have to pay the drinks extra??
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr.lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2012, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claretchris View Post
We are going back again mid September after having a fantastic time mid July. Anybody know what the weather is like then ? We are going on the 14 th of sep. is it still busy and are the "amazing" foam paries still going then ?

Thanks
The foam parties finished end of august, the weather could be not so nice mid september.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to labrador For This Useful Post:

Tags
bike week, cap d'adge, nudists

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s