Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2017, 08:06 PM

Thanked 1,835 Times in 58 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
Please tell more about The Bright Field?? What were the girls like? Any bush?
All five women had bushes. When the nude bit started, the women appeared on stage one by one so you got to soak in their naked bodies one at a time. One woman was heavily pregnant which was a bit different. I’ve never seen a pregnant woman nude before.

One of the dancers was called Crystal. She was my favourite. She had the biggest tits and hairiest bush of them all.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjh27 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 08:09 PM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh27 View Post
All five women had bushes. When the nude bit started, the women appeared on stage one by one so you got to soak in their naked bodies one at a time. One woman was heavily pregnant which was a bit different. I’ve never seen a pregnant woman nude before.

One of the dancers was called Crystal. She was my favourite. She had the biggest tits and hairiest bush of them all.
wow, were they hot? british girls? good lighting? did crystal have large naturals and did u see any spread labia? thank u, i want to see what she looks like.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:35 PM

Thanked 177,277 Times in 18,912 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
does anyone know something about this: http://www.kvs.be/en/la-merda

it appears to be a nude woman on stage who talks. it seems to have had good reviews in UK...

has anyone seen it?
youtube.com/user/cristianceresoli/videos

Enjoy

Fango
Old 12-07-2017, 03:12 AM

Thanked 94,194 Times in 5,344 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
youtube.com/user/cristianceresoli/videos

Enjoy

Fango
thanks. I had seen the clips.

I was just wondering whether anyone has seen the show and what it is like on stage.

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following User Says Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2017, 09:31 PM

Thanked 5,309 Times in 191 Posts

They've posted a Youtube video that features quite a bit of toplessness from the leads of Two Man Show.
youtube.com/watch?v=wlJn36MpQ7M (best part is in the middle of the clip)

Any shows with nudity in London in the early part of 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
I went to see Two Man Show during its second run at the Soho Theatre. The run is now over. I know there was another review posted here, but I’ll start from scratch.

First, the setup – the stage is just a red part of the floor between two sets of rows of chairs. The chairs stop just a foot at most away from the stage. It’s unassigned seating, so obviously the front row is the best choice if you get there early enough.

There are three performers in the show – the main performers are Abbi and Helen, and the musician is Becky. They all come out in big gowns at the beginning and sing for a bit. I immediately began to imagine what they looked like naked, knowing that I’d be seeing all three of them fully nude in a little while. Becky goes to one side with the instruments, while Abbi and Helen begin the main part of the show.

A few minutes later, the large gowns come off, and Abbi and Helen are wearing black nighties. Not naked yet, but you could see the outline of their nipples, as they weren’t wearing bras.

About 10-15 minutes into the 70 minute show, Abbi and Helen quickly take off the black nighties, leaving them only in black panties. The first glimpse of their naked boobs. Some in the audience gasped, because they might not have expected nudity. As described in other posts, they have natural small and very cute breasts. Abbi had longer nipples and bigger areolas than Helen. They dance around with plenty of shaking of their breasts. Since they were only wearing panties as they danced, it was also easy to picture their butts, which I’ll describe later.

When they start humming a classical song, that’s the beginning of the best nudity. It’s a 5 minute long scene.
Becky, the musician strips fully nude. She stands on her stool for a short time, so you can clearly see her bush – she appears to be a natural blonde, as her pussy is covered with light colored hair. She has little perky breasts with light pink nipples, and as she turns you see her cute little butt. She sits at her piano naked, so you can no longer see her pussy or butt, but you can see her breasts for the remainder of the 5 minute scene.

At the same time Becky got naked, so did Abbi and Helen. They pulled down their panties simultaneously. I think half the audience gasped again, and perhaps had other natural reactions to seeing very attractive girls without any clothing on. Look, the description of the show says it’s “non-sexual” nudity, which is true. However, having two 29 year old natural beauties standing just a few feet away with their boobs, butts, and pussies visible is pretty awesome.

Both of them have trimmed dark colored bushes, as described in the other post, very sexy intimate areas. What wasn’t described was their lovely butts. As a butt guy, it was a pleasure to witness their naked asses. First, Abbi – her awesome butt was perhaps a little smaller than I expected. She has really cute back dimples just above her butt crack. Helen has a cute bubble butt, not that big, but definitely an amazing shape to it. Her ass is gorgeous.

There is about 5 minutes of naked dancing. The first part has Abbi posing Helen in various statue poses. They move a little podium to the center of the stage, and some of the poses are on that, letting you look up her butt and pussy. No visible lips or anus. But the best pose is one off the podium. If you’re sitting in the front row on the side away from the entrance, right in the middle, you will be staring directly at Helen’s perfect naked butt – just inches in front of your face. The second part of the sequence has Helen wrapping and unwrapping Abbi’s body with some fabric. You get some great views of Abbi’s intimate areas, and as Helen runs around and around Abbi, you get to see her cute butt as she runs. Eventually they both put their bottoms back on.

After the scene, Becky puts on panties and a tank top (no bra). Abbi and Helen remain topless for most of the rest of the show – Abbi slightly longer than Helen.

During the bows, Abbi is still topless. And Becky is just wearing the panties, so when she bows away from you, there’s a great view of her butt in the panties and her nipples showing through her tank top.

Nudity summary:
Helen (left of the photo) – boobs, butt, bush for about 5 minutes, dancing around so everything is visible, boobs only for about 45 minutes in total
Abbi (middle of the photo) – boobs, butt, bush for about 5 minutes, dancing around so everything is visible, boobs only for about 50 minutes in total
Becky (right of the photo) – boobs, butt, bush for about 5 minutes, however most of that time is sitting at the piano, so her bush and butt are really only visible for 1 minute or so
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 06:12 AM

Default 2018

These are potential shows in London over the next few months that are promoted that they will involve nudity to at least some degree - although as I haven't seen any of these yet I cant guarantee.

Sitting Pretty 8 to 10 March Robin Hood Theatre

https://www.uktw.co.uk/Newark/The-Robin-Hood-Theatre/Play/Sitting-Pretty/L716849035/

Jubilee from 15 Feb at Lyric Hammersmith

https://lyric.co.uk/shows/jubilee/

Bob, Rita, Sue, Royal Court 9 to 27 Jan

https://royalcourttheatre.com/whats-on/rita-sue-and-bob-too/

Sasha Waltz 1 - 3 March, Sadler's Wells

https://www.sadlerswells.com/whats-on/2018/sasha-waltz-and-guests-korper/booking

Bat Out of Hell from 2 April, Dominion

http://batoutofhellmusical.com/

There is also the Events Festival at the Vaults which I suspect will have several shows with nudity

https://vaultfestival.com/

including
Vagina Dialogues from 14 to 18 Feb

https://vaultfestival.com/whats-on/the-vagina-dialogues/

Please let me know if anyone knows of any more

Last edited by Fango; 12-18-2017 at 07:20 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simonp782000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 01:53 PM

Thanked 2,692 Times in 398 Posts
Default School discount performance!

[QUOTE=simonp782000;2549879]

Sasha Waltz 1 - 3 March, Sadler's Wells
https://www.sadlerswells.com/whats-on/2018/sasha-waltz-and-guests-korper/booking

"Contains nudity ...
School discount performances"

Is this a way to get more youngsters interested in English and Drama?

Last edited by Fango; 12-18-2017 at 07:20 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfcvbnm View Post
Most of them looked like landing strip/trimmed to me although I wasn't sat too close to the front of the stage! You need to be in the red area to get the money shot.
Which part of the red area is the best? Based on this map - hair50.com/book - there are two rows of red seats on each side, so certainly the front row, but which of the two sides? And closer to the yellow seats or further back from them?
Old 12-29-2017, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfcvbnm View Post
They stand all across the stage so you can choose either side - I'd say you want to sit about halfway along the row to get a bit of perspective
Oh, so they are not in between the red seats, they are lined up at the far end - away from the other seats?
Old 01-02-2018, 05:38 PM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livers200 View Post
Sooo I saw Cat on A Hot Tin Roof with Sienna Miller. Good play, and well acted...

The nudity?

Sienna takes her top at the end of Act 1, giving a great view of her pert breasts from all angles as she follows Jack O'Connell around the state.

She also spends a lot of time in lingerie, she has a great body!!

Not much nudity in Act 2 until right at the very end where she gets fully naked. Not very long - about 30 seconds but you get to see Sienna in the flesh totally but naked. She has a tiny bush which was trimmed. She doesn't really move so didn't see her butt from where I was, except in lingerie..

Not a lot of nudity and Jack O'Connell also gets fully naked - a lot! So be prepared for that.

Butttt.... a teenage fantasy of seeing an attractive major celeb and gorgeous woman naked has now been filled!!

Is there any other nudity in London or around the UK at the minute?
Just a heads up to everyone, NT Live is screening this in movie theaters across the US on February 22nd/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tubwheat For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s