photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-07-2018, 11:14 AM

Thanked 1,473 Times in 103 Posts

my first full BJ was pretty awesome and memorable. Me and my girlfriend were breaking up we were her car sitting in a parking lot late at night. She was trying to talk me out of it and such she laid her head over in my lap while talking to me and all of a sudden she started undoing my pants. She was a virgin and we had only made out some. She got my cock out and swallowed it. She was relentless bobbing up and down on it. took me a bit before i was ready to cum but she never stopped. I told her I was going to and she wrapped her lips tight around it and jacked every drop into her mouth and swallowed. We didn't break up. And about a week later I took her virginity with my bare cock and pulled out and came on her belly and tits
Old 02-07-2018, 07:40 PM

Whatnow3, I did it in reverse; my wife was laying on the bed, talking on the 'phone to her folks (long ago, when telephones had cords). She was wearing only her nightgown, so I had easy access to her pussy; I started playing with her, manually, then did a little oral fun.

I will admit I relented when she was obviously having trouble keeping from moaning -- but she did hurry up the call and joined in the fun after she hung up.

F
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2018, 09:42 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbert1953 View Post
Whatnow3, I did it in reverse; my wife was laying on the bed, talking on the 'phone to her folks (long ago, when telephones had cords). She was wearing only her nightgown, so I had easy access to her pussy; I started playing with her, manually, then did a little oral fun.

I will admit I relented when she was obviously having trouble keeping from moaning -- but she did hurry up the call and joined in the fun after she hung up.

F
Lol, I have done similar numerous times. It is fun trying to get a reaction out of her when she is on the phone with her mom or one of her sisters.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 09:06 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy30 View Post
my first full BJ was pretty awesome and memorable. Me and my girlfriend were breaking up we were her car sitting in a parking lot late at night. She was trying to talk me out of it and such she laid her head over in my lap while talking to me and all of a sudden she started undoing my pants. She was a virgin and we had only made out some. She got my cock out and swallowed it. She was relentless bobbing up and down on it. took me a bit before i was ready to cum but she never stopped. I told her I was going to and she wrapped her lips tight around it and jacked every drop into her mouth and swallowed. We didn't break up. And about a week later I took her virginity with my bare cock and pulled out and came on her belly and tits
How long did you stay with her after this? Sounds like she was a natural giving a BJ and swallowing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 11:39 AM

Thanked 2,175 Times in 107 Posts

I was about 22 working as the night manager of a large hotel. Our telephone switchboard was located in an isolated room that had bolts on the inside of the doors for the safety of the operators, who at slow times -including over night- worked alone. In the course of my workday, I typically stopped by and had a cup of coffee with the operator.

The woman who worked that job two nights a week was a little older than me, married, and not hard to look at. In the course of chatting with her she told me one evening that her husband had some friends over watching a game and in the course of the evening started making "size" jokes about rumors they had heard about one of the players. It seemed to me like normal conversation.

The next night she somehow managed to bring the conversation back to pends size. I honestly no longer recall how, but I do recall rather vividly that she asked me, "Do you think size matters?" Clearly she was willing to talk about sex, and it was instantly exciting.

I said that I didn't give it much thought, and she asked if I was big, small, or about average. I told her I had no really idea what average was. She then said, "I wonder if you're bigger than my husband. . ." Mindful of the fact that I could rather easily wind up win serious trouble if I got this even a little wrong, I decided to back off a bit, so I said, "Well, tell you what, you go measure your husband, and I'll get out a ruler when I get home, and next week we'll compare numbers."

She very matter of factly said, "There's only one way to measure that works. I know how far his goes in my mouth, so you need to take your pants down and put it in my mouth." I hesitated for a half beat, and she got up and threw the bold on the door to the small room we were in, and then sat back down in her chair. She wordlessly unbuckled my belt, opened my zipper, and slid my pants down.

She opened her mouth and pulled my cock in, and then a second later, pulled back and rolled her chair back a bit and said to me, "You're longer than he is and much wider." I was still a little stunned as she sat there nonchalantly telling me the results of her "measurement", and my cock was throbbing to the point that it bounced.

She sat there a couple of feet away, and then in a very business-like voice said, "I suppose when you come I should swallow so we don't get any on your suit." She enthusiastically started sucking me and before I could fill her mouth, there was a load knocking at the door. The night building engineer called out, "Got any coffee in there?" and I thought I was about to be caught. She pulled her mouth off my cock and loudly told him that she did not, and asked if he would go down to the kitchen and get her some. My hardon disappeared instantly and I zipped up and straightened my clothes so I could get out before he came back.

AS the jangle of his tool belt receded down he stairs and I got ready to go out the door, she said, "I'm sorry we didn't finish. Come back when he's here in a few minutes to get a cup of coffee. That way when he leaves, it won't look funny if he sees you leaving later. I'll blow you."

She was good for her word.
Old 02-17-2018, 02:06 PM

Thanked 1,473 Times in 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
How long did you stay with her after this? Sounds like she was a natural giving a BJ and swallowing.
A couple of years actually..... She was a sex freak.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 05:33 AM

At the GAMA site in Greenham common, this was after the removal of the Cruise missiles and the airbase had closed down , me and my girfriend went to explore the site as the gates were open. I went to take picture of inside the bunkers but ended up with my girlfriend stripping off and posing for me , we go into what looked like a plant room and she gave me a blow jobs then I fucked her, we did this a few times all over the gama site even though there were other people walking about, we ended up on top of one of the bunkers have sex again.This was before they put security cameras up and it is now all sealed off
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thorne_uk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 04:00 PM

In a car in a quiet side street just off a busy main road. It was our first meeting having chatted on line and had phone sex. We had had dinner in a restaurant and she, a school teacher, was trying to persuade me to go back to her place for a long session but I needed to get home to my regular partner at that time. She had a great technique.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wifeuserscot For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 01:04 PM

Ah yes, there was a hotel balcony overlooking the ocean. It was not to completion, but she was a good sport nonetheless.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joelo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 10:56 PM

Thanked 3,725 Times in 192 Posts
Default in my office

I had an Italian lady under my desk giving me a blow job as I was discussing business with a couple colleagues that knocked on my door and walked in. Luckily the seats they were seated in was about 4 feet from my desk and I had light music playing. I came, she swallowed. Like she had a choice as the lady and man that were seated in my office were co-workers of her.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2